एलन रिक्मन What would आप say to Alan?

waimea posted on Oct 16, 2011 at 06:21AM
Scenario: Alan walks out of the stage door in NYC, smiles at you, what would YOU say (or would LIKE to say, or TRY to say)?

एलन रिक्मन 19 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना waimea said…
laugh
Obviously no one else knows what they'd say to him either!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना thanhthuy624 said…
tongue
Well, that's quite true. i mean i want to talk to him so much but then think again, what should i talk about that make him remember me is still a big mystery to me so better just ask for autograph.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kraucik83 said…
big smile
Easy:

Hi Alan, I really enjoyed the show tonight. The play is terrific & I really loved your acting. I hope, I'll get the chance to see it again. Would you be so kind to sign my picture/DVD/ticket/poster... Thanks. Could I also have a photo taken with you? Thank you so much! I really had a great time tonight & hope, that the play will be a hit on Broadway! Good night!

That is, what I said at the stage door in Dublin (last year) to him! :D
big smile
never expect it to be THAT easy. but Thanks i have some idea
wink
Just smile, be nice & not like a crazy childish fangirl... and it it easy! :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना popo6 said…
laugh
@raucik83 ;) I think its more complicated than that xD Because every one of us would kind of get a little bit nervous to meet him xD But Yeah I agree just try to be natural and not extremely hysteric !!
mischievous
Outstanding answer Kraucik. I may copy that down and practice..lol. But I also agree with popo, I'll probably just stand there and stutter. I figure by the time Wednesday's matinee rolls around, I'll have seen him enough times to actually speak. As that's my birthday, what a pleasant present THAT would be.
big smile
Happy Birthday to you and hope you can talk to him.longer than five minutes would be nice. Do your best!!! ^___^
kiss
@waimea Happy Birthday I hope you can meet Alan xD
laugh
Since the hotel I am staying at is directly connected to the Golden theater, I will be (politely and discretely) stalking the stage door for M,T,and 2xW shows (I have tickets for Mon nite and Weds nite) - 4 times to get the nerve up to speak.......
laugh
Lucky xD
big smile
Happy Birthday waimea! Hope you meet him.
Alan is really nice, but pretty shy at the stage door. I was lucky enough to meeting him last year. And he is stunning live on stage!!!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
laugh
Thanks K. If I'm going to get that close to him, I WILL meet him = politely, of course. Might help that I'm an old lady. I going to be 62 so maybe he'll take pity on me.....lol.
big smile
well, at least you have an age advantage. There's still hope so don't worry much.!! ^____^
big smile
BTW, what I finally ended up saying was "hellomrrickmaniflewallthewayfromhawa­iit­ose­eyo­urp­lay­you­wer­ewo­nde­rfu­lit­was­won­der­ful­ire­all­ylo­vey­our­wor­k..­...­.&q­uot­;. That's when I ran out of breath and Alan looked up from signing my playbill, gave me the sweetest smile and said, in that inimatable voice of his "Thaank yoouu." Happy ending.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jester616 said…
smile
@waimea--great story!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rowangorn said…
blush
Well, if I got up the nerve to ask for an autograph I would hand him my playbill without saying anything. I would probably blush a lot. Then I would just stand there and enjoy the few seconds I had to be in his presence, and when he's done I would say "thank you" and walk away. I would probably have to tell myself to breath also.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना karenmiller1972 said…
wink
@Waimea - You lucky (w)itch you! LOL! Great birthday present! And I am so jealous of that smile. One sincere smile from Alan is like the best expensive present from others.....geez, did I mention I am jealous?!
(I think I would have naughtly dreams all night about that smile.....lucky lucky lucky you! LOL)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ms_Mesmer1 said…
smile
When I met him the first time (I went to see Seminar twice) I said " I understand you were a bit under the weather. How are you feeling?" (This was in November 2011 when he was just getting over a bout of pneumonia). He said " I WAS" and then he said something else which, unfortunately, I couldn't quite understand because I was trying to talk to him and photograph him at the same time (awkward). He gave me a nice little smile as he was walking away (sigh). The second time was the last performance of Seminar (4/1/12). I told him " It was nice having you here in New York for the last 6 months. Come back again sometime" (or something to that effect - I'm not quite sure exactly what the hell I said - He tends to have that effect on me (-; ). He said " Thank you", smiled again, and went on his merry way.