Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. What Happened To Coulson

spiceyicecream posted on Dec 12, 2013 at 01:16AM
Chances are if you're watching the show you saw the movie Avengers. And if you saw the movie Avengers you also probably saw the movies following up to Avengers such as, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and Captain America. Well does anybody remember how in Thor 1 one of Thor's friends got hurt in battle and they took him up to the healing room in Asguard? The same thing happened in Thor 2 when they took Thor's girlfriend up to the healing room after she had touched that dark magic stuff. Well who's to say that after Coulson supposedly "died" that Thor didn't just take him up to the healing room? He was the second to last to show up in New York for the final battle scene. Maybe during that time he was giving Coulson a looksy of Asguard... Just sayin...

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kourage18 said…
dont dis thor!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Darkangel6 said…
I don't think that's what happened. I don't think SHIELD told Thor about Coulson and had him saved but it might be possible.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iceprincess7492 said…
well as long as there's some explanation behind his resurrection that doesn't necessarily involve Coulson being cloned or a robot or an LMD then Asgardian healing could seem very likely!