अड्वेंचर टाइम वित फिन आंड जेक Adventure Time RP! :D (Remake!)

TheInfectedd posted on Mar 24, 2014 at 06:33AM
So! Since the old RP I made kinda died out n was a confusing clusterfuck of sorts, I decided to make a new one. (To the old members: Make new characters, or copy n paste your old ones if you want, I don't give a fuck. x3)

~RULESIE-DOODLES:
(Also, PLEASE FUCKING READ THESE. I've already had people ask to join who obviously haven't read the goddamn rules! It's really frustrating. -3- And YES, I know it's fucking long. XD Just read 'em, dammit!)

~JOINING
-You MUST ask before joining, other than that, everyone can join! c: Well, as I long as I approve, which, I mostly do. cx

~POSTING AND STUFFS
-If you make a character PLEASE post at LEAST once every couple days or so. We don't want this RP dying out super quickly, right?
-Before you "move" indicate where you are and who's with you at the beginning of your post, PLEASE. :D That way we can keep it organized.
-EX:
~Candy Kingdom- Finn, Jake, PB~ (Put the location first, then characters. Make it bold too. If you don't know how, it's this without the spaces. [ b ](Insert shit here)[ /b ])
(It will help people orientate where they are. .O.)
-Also, please try to do your goddamn best when writing. o3o Try to make your sentences flow and shit. Also, be very descriptive and stuffs. .w. Pwease.
-Also, when RPing, don't just do your own thing the whole time. I mean, of course you're gonna be doing your own thing at some point, but stick with the group and stick to the storyline thingie and shit. Participateeeeee! .3.

~CHARACTERS
-Ok, so of course there's going to be a shit ton of characters and stuffs. You should already know who the canon ones are.
-If you're gonna play a canon character at some point, please make it accurate as possible to how they actually are.
(Note: Characters from Aaa have teleported to Ooo through some fucking magic or some shit, so all characters are currently in Ooo.) Also, I'm currently debating whether it should be mandatory that each person has to be a canon charcter. I'm thinking it shouldn't.. Although... I dunno. :/

~GENDER BENT CHARACTERS
-Gender bent characters will be relatives of the normal ones and will of course be included. (i.e. Marceline and Marshall Lee are brother and sister.)
-Even if they're gender bent, they WILL live in Ooo as I've said above. .w.
-Other characters will be made up OCs. (Original Characters)
-Every player may create up to TWO OCs and may RP as ONE character from the show if they want.

Here's a template thingy you can copy and paste if you'd like to make your own character!-

An attached picture IS required by the way. (Also, grammar, and spelling, and shit applies to this too. o3o)

Full Name:

Nickname(s):

Preferred Name:

Species:

D.O.B.:

Skin Tone:

Height:

Weight:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Piercings and Identifying Marks: (scars, birthmarks, tattoos, etc.)

Weapon of Choice/Martial Arts Training: (i.e. katana, pistol, rapier, switchblade, Taekwondo, Karate, Kung Fu, etc.)

Special Ability: (i.e. Magic (Specify what kind), Vampire powers, etc..)

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: (i.e. Schizophrenia, Missing limb [Specify
limb/s], etc.)

Phobia(s):

Place of Birth:

Personality: (Don't just put "Kind, smart, nice, sweet, etc.." Please, make it interesting. D: Write a short paragraph or so.)

History: (Don't put just two sentences! Write a paragraph or something. .3. List reasons why they are how they are, what caused this, why they're afraid of whatever it is they're afraid of. Once again, MAKE. IT. INTERESTING. PLEASE! :O)

Romantic Interest:

Theme Song: (Add a link, please.)

Instrument They Play:

PLEASE make the template a bit detailed when you fill it out! We want interesting goddamn characters! C:

~OC Characters:

Shikurai Kuro~ TheInfectedd

~GRAMMAR AND SPELLING AND SHIT
-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, use PROPER grammar and spelling. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING RULE AND I WILL STAB YOU IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW IT. O^O (Although there are some exceptions. x3) So PLEASE put apostrophes in contractions like "can't" and "don't," and all that shit, put commas WHERE THEY'RE NEEDED, capitalize beginnings of sentences proper nouns, and DO YOUR FUCKING BEST to spell things properly, and stuffs. PLEASE. :A:
-If you can't figure out how to spell something properly PLEASE fucking Google it! Also, write shit the right way. Don't put stuff like this. This is a goddamn Literate RP. For fuck sake.
BAD EX: Finn: (Insert shit here)
Jake: (Insert shit here)
^THAT SHIT IS A FUCKING NO-NO. OAO
-Also, when a new character speaks, you're supposed to make a new line. -3-
EX: "(Insert dialogue shit here.)" Finn said.
"(Insert dialogue shit here.)" Jake replied enthusiastically.

I guess that's it!! ^-^ Hope you guys enjoy and have fun! And I hope we can keep this RP going~! :D
last edited on Mar 29, 2014 at 03:54AM

अड्वेंचर टाइम वित फिन आंड जेक 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheInfectedd said…
Full Name: Shikurai Kuro

Nickname(s): Shi, Rai, Rai-Chan.

Preferred Name: Anything.

Species: Vampire

D.O.B.: October 13th, year unknown.

Skin Tone: Very pale, with a slight grayish tint.

Height: 5' 00"

Weight: 107 lbs.

Eye Color: A vivid red.

Hair Color: Black.

Piercings and Identifying Marks: She has a nose piercing and a lip piercing. As well as a long scar hat extends from her left shoulder to her right hip.

Weapon of Choice/Martial Arts Training: Umbrakinesis & her katana./ None, she just does whatever would suit the situation.

Special Ability: She has Vampire powers, but also has Umbrakinesis, which is the power to manipulate shadows or darkness. She also has other powers such as; she can lower the temperature, when it is dim or nearly dark she becomes practically invisible, lesser dark creatures must serve her if she so desires, she can see in complete darkness, and she can make an opponent feel absolutely petrified to such an extent that they can't move. These all somewhat drain her energy though.

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: Might not be a disability, but she is Bipolar and also partially insane.

Phobia(s): People, due to the fact that her parents were murdered right before her eyes, she has grown up being quite scared of people. She's is also quite afraid of thunderstorms, though she loves rain.

Place of Birth: Unknown.

Personality:
Rai is EXTREMELY shy, again due to the fact her parents were murdered in front of her. Other than that, once she trusts someone, and they get to know her, she's fairly nice, unless you get on her bad side. When that happens she just snaps and destroys everything. Shikurai avoids going into large kingdoms if it's not necessary, and hates when attention is drawn to herself. She's has quite a short temper, and is also pretty fucking badass and shit. She can be quite intimidating if she wants as well.

History:
When she was just five, her house was broken into and her parents were killed right before her eyes. Before they died, they told her to go to a man named Ketsuki and have him turn her into a Vampire. She escaped and did as she was instructed. Since then she has been living alone in a small house somewhat near Marceline's, traumatized forever.

Romantic Interest: Marshall Lee.

Theme Song: link The GazettE- Shiver

Instrument They Play: Bass guitar, she also sings a bit.

Other Shit:
~She prefers actual blood over just the color red, but mostly settles on what she can get. When getting blood, she usually possesses people with the shadows and then hangs them upside down and slits their throat, letting the blood collect in a jug or some shit. ^-^

~She's a bit sadistic. :p

~She survived the Great Mushroom War.

~She smokes.

~Sometimes she randomly becomes unconscious and destroys shit in her senseless state. It is unknown why.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Full Name: Shikurai Kuro Nickname(s): Shi, Rai, Rai-Chan. Preferred Name: Anything. Species
True-Finn-Fan commented…
smoking's bad for आप XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SteamPunkOtaku commented…
^Maybe thats why she gos into uncontrollable rage XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना True-Finn-Fan said…
i'll be joining, not today, maybe not even this week (since it's the last week to get grades in) but definitely during spring break. you can count on it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना astigpinoy said…
Busy setting up my pentest lab, but I will get a fresh trooper soon.
why is snakae in cells gabe wilson
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना redpanda said…
Can I join well again? XD
True-Finn-Fan commented…
of course X3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheInfectedd said…
Hello~ .3.
True-Finn-Fan commented…
Yolo, sorry for the late entry, had और shit piled up over spring break than i thought... i will get it done by... this weekend :3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheInfectedd commented…
Ok!~ .w. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना