एडम लैम्बर्ट Adam प्यार <3

nevermind606 posted on Jul 17, 2009 at 09:39AM
I (and other users) have noticed that there isn't very much activity on this spot, I've come up with an idea that might be able to change that a bit... An Adam lovers thread!

This is a great place to discuss the amazing talent that Adam Lambert has that seems to awe us more and more each day... Also, to get to know your fellow Adam lovers!

last edited on Aug 18, 2009 at 06:24AM

एडम लैम्बर्ट 13 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nevermind606 said…
big smile
Well, I guess I'll start.

Hello, everyone! I'm Kristin. :)

I love Adam Lambert! (Duh) I've loved him since hollywood week during the group performances. His voice is pure love. I could listen to him all day!

Everyone do not be shy! I really hope we can get to know each other. I hardly ever get to talk to Adam fans! :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना samjhart said…
big smile
Hey guys (and girls) :) I'm Samantha

Loved Adam from the moment I saw him and it is cz I was being totally shallow that day lol (I have a thing for emo(ish) looking guys lol). It also helps that he can sing like an angel. Can't WAIT for his album I wish it was out already - miss hearing Adam sing :( (so I can confess I repeatedly watch his AI perfomances - is that crazy?)

Ok, rant over. Hope to chat to everyone soon! :)
big smile
Hey Samantha! I watch his performances over and over too. It's not weird. :P

I realy miss being able to see him perform every week. I think we need his album now. Haha
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना samjhart said…
big smile
Lol I'm glad so glad to hear that I'm not the only one infected - his voice is like a drug! lol ok, gonna stop now.

But yes, I miss his perfomances too! It'd become a habit to sit in front of the TV cursing every other contestant lol to get out of the way for Adam :)

Ok, quick question did you like his perfomance better with Queen or Kiss? (and no you can't say both lol)
big smile
I like the Kiss performance better. I actually prefer Queen's music, but the Kiss performance was awesome. It was more about Adam... And I cannot get enough of that outfit! It's amazing! Lol

What about you?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bnjrc said…
kiss
Hi, my name is Nancy. I have been an Adam fan since the second time I saw him! That was the night he sang Black or White on A.I. The previous week I thought he was jusy okay. Maybe it's cuz I hate Mick Jagger! When he was performing Black or White I noticed that he was very comfortable on stage, his voice was dead-on and I began to notice how good looking and sexy he was! The following week, when he sang Ring of Fire, I about went through the roof! I was hooked (line and sinker!). From then on I have been obsessed with him! I listen to him sing every day. I read as much as I can about him and watch all the videos that I can! To hear him talk I just know what a caring and loving guy he is. He literally has to be torn away from his fans!
I go to see him July 31 in Atlanta (Duluth) and I cannot wait!
I've been around for a while and I have not been this excited about a performer since I saw the Beatles on TV for the first time!
Adam is a true and amazing artist and performer. I cannot wait to buy all of his CD's; to see him win Grammy's and rise to stardom!
He deserves all the good that life has to offer.
big smile
I completely agree! Adam desreves to have to much success! I love that boy. Not only is he amazingly talented, he seems so gracious as if he really cares about his fans.

Hi Nancy, I'm Kristin. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Opal2221 said…
I followed Idol, but not as much as this year. Adam stole my heart. He is truly a talented superstar. I know he is going far into the future as our new "Greatest". I am going to see him in Cleveland, OH and hope I get a chance to meet him. Watching his interviews brings me closer to him in a way that makes me feel like I could have known him as the boy next door. How kind and soft spoken he is. He speaks so well on all subjects. He is really mature for his age and very very gifted. I designed a line of "Adam" merch. Check out my web and pass it on to all your friends. Show your support for Adam He truly is number "1". www.cafepress.com/FabulousFit
big smile
Aww... I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad... That people post here once and never come back. Lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BubbaDoll said…
Its Dawn and loved Adam Lambert ever since he popped up on tv!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना derricksgrammy said…
I am a 57 year old female who has loved Adam Lambert ever since I first saw him on Idol. I sincerely hope that his AMA performance didn't ruin his career. He is the most gifted artist since Elvis and Michael. I will always love him no matter what.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना celticcutie01 said…
smile
Hey everyone (I'm Autumn) Official LOVER of Adam Lambert!!!
Question...Has anyone ever noticed that alot of people especially love Adam...BECAUSE he's gay and they know they'll never get him???
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AdamLambert666 said…
heart
Hey I'm Joe (yes this is a girl name -.-)

I saw Adam the first time when he was doing he's audition for american idol season 8. When we saw him, me and my mother said ''wow he is cute !'' So for me it was love at first sight ! But when i heard him sing i was completly in love with his voice ! I said '' Mom ! That guy will win this season belive me ! '' Because of Adam, I watched all the episodes of American Idol season 8 from the beginning to the end without missing a single one ! But when he said he was gay, i was really sad. But I learned to accept it. and I love him like this. Anyway its making him sexier ;) When Kris won i was sooooooo mad ! I screamed '' WHY ! WHY DID ADAM DIDN'T WIN ! '' My mother said it was because he was gay. I didn't belive her. I don't hate Kris but i hate the people who voted for him. Kris, Alison and Adam are my favorites. I love them both ! Go Kradison !
The only episode of American Idol season 9 i watched was when Adam was mentoring. He was so hawt !
I went at 5 of his concert and i talked with him in five of them ! He is so nice with his fans ! I at the last one i went, HE REMEMBERED ME ! AND MY NAME ! Omfg he is so cool ! I went to MOD at toronto much music when he was there. But i couldn't talk with him because i was to far away =(
Anyway I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUU ADAAAAAAAAAAAM !