A Nightmare on Elm सड़क, स्ट्रीट Why do we प्यार Freddy?

PhantomsAngel posted on Apr 16, 2008 at 07:40PM
Okay, Freddy has a lot of fans, myself included. I like him because, even though he's an insane murderer, he still finds creative, yet gory ways to scare and kill his victims. He may be evil, sadistic, melted and psycho, but he still manages to get his witty remarks in. Why does everyone else like Freddy?

A Nightmare on Elm सड़क, स्ट्रीट 14 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना edennirvana said…
Well, I'm going to be unoriginal, but I love Freddy for the reasons you just named above. More specifically, the creativity!...yeah he does the same thing over and over, which is to kill people in their sleep..but not one dream death is ever the same, that's what keeps me interested. And yes, the classic witty remark before every death. He's just great!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PhantomsAngel said…
Even when he isn't killing, sometimes he says something funny........like in Freddy's Dead, when he shows up out John's window dressed as the Witch of the West............XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना axemnas said…
ya i agree with you
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sweeneytodd1994 said…
he said ill get you my pretty and your little soul too but the real reason i love freddy is i got interested in him when i was ten seeing nightmare on elm street got me really into it if i see something with the words freddy kruger then i buy it. he does have the creativity and the witty remarks.. but in tie with all of those is his look the fadora hat, the green and red sweatshirt and the black pants and shoes and above all his glove... and the fact he has 3rd degree burns from head to toe.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sweeneytodd1994 said…
he said ill get you my pretty and your little soul too but the real reason i love freddy is i got interested in him when i was ten seeing nightmare on elm street got me really into it if i see something with the words freddy kruger then i buy it. he does have the creativity and the witty remarks.. but in tie with all of those is his look the fadora hat, the green and red sweatshirt and the black pants and shoes and above all his glove... and the fact he has 3rd degree burns from head to toe.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना crystalbrat32 said…
mischievous
he is the best horror movie villain.he is funnier than jason.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bendaimmortal said…
He's one of the things I'm a fan of that I can't say I downright love. I can't bring myself to love someone who rapes and murders children, be it fictional or not. I just like him, a lot - as a villain concept. B/c he's not just those two thingd. He has everything that it takes to be a true monster. Background ultimately from before he was even born, and as he grew up, the way he is one of the worts things in real world (a pedophile and child murderer), and the worst in dream world - able to kill for real in dreams. And he's eternal, immortal in a different but sensible way, as in, being a boogieman. Jason and Michael and all those don't really have anything that...commonly relatable, for their immortalness.

And of course the wise cracking humour he throws around... it's necessary in such a multily dark character. Though I do think they went too far in some of the sequels and stripped him off of the original credibility of a murderer/demon. I mostly like him in the original and second NOES. And the New Nightmare.

He, like Chucky, has an entertaining attitude, basically.

And I love his frustration and what-an-outrage pouring of emotions in the beginning of Freddy VS. Jason. The whole OH-how-awesome-and-glorious-I-was "...but then they found a way to FORGET ABOUT ME!!! Ain't that a bith!? I can't come back if no one remembers!! If no one's afraid!!!" xDD You really have to hear it to know how funny it is... But I trust all of you have. But hence, again, I like it how he's a boogieman of the most real kind yet defeatable just as easily as a normal one.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Snake-Eye said…
mischievous
Freddy is: Classic, legend, the best killer, amazing, funny, fear, awesome, love :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tutifruity111 said…
sunny
i love him beacause he is a fantastic killer he's better than chuckey from child's play but most people think that jason is great
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MarMar_XigLux said…
Freddy is one of the BEST classic slashers I know.
I love him because of his personality, evil, psychotic and sadistic, but he still makes me laugh with some of his quotes xD
Also, I love the way he plays with his victims before he kills them >;) And also his glove. Seriously, this glove is the best weapon ever made.
Aaand call me sick, but I also find him kinda attractive
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना msmj2012 said…
heart
I love Freddy because he's so funny and creative with his dream sequences. My favorite line from the NES movies is "Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!" LMAO! it is too funny!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilacRose said…
kiss
I luv Freddy because he's funny. A girl likes a man that can make her laugh. And yes I think he's hot! Pun intended. He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Pretty icy blue. Yummy!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LivingDeadGirl3 said…
Because he's smexy and evil and sadistic and funny and AWESOME!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yonvilat said…
crying

in dreams is where we are most vulnerable and the first to use this advantage was he