24 Season 7 Trailer

Earl-h posted on Oct 26, 2007 at 03:56AM
What does everyone think of the Season 7 trailer? No more CTU, Jack on trial and...Tony the bad guy?!?!? What are your thoughts?

24 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना thecon said…
Mind blowing! I love that its not a nuclear threat or a virus too, with political reasoning or whatever..... this must be pure revenge against the country that took his wife. Unless Tony got corrupted somehow? Cant wait to see how he survived wthout finding out... but maybe that was part of his current plan all along?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tiz said…
I agree with mind blowing... no CTU is really sad, because I love CTU, and what will happen to Cloe.. (my favorite character with Jack Bauer), and how did Tony stay alive????... and why is tony bad??? (I liked tony...) Wow... I can't wait intill the season...especially after that trailer!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Joker said…
I was watching an interview with the writers on the extras disc of the season 6 dvd. They say during the interview that they thought about bringing Tony back for the Season 6 finale but thought it would seem like they were just trying to hook us all in...no way, I would've loved a cliff-hanger ending where Almeida turned up again. Anyways, the fact that he's back is brilliant. Even though I haven't seen the trailer yet.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jehan said…
i love 24...i think season 7 will be the best season...it's just sad that there is no CTU around anymore...i'm so excited to watch it!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना larl58 said…
I cant wait. I loved the trailer, especially when Jack tells that enquiry that he has no regrets about his decision to take out some scumbag terrorist.