24 Season 7 Death of Chloe???

famguy911 posted on Jun 08, 2007 at 10:46PM
Supposedly, Season 7 will be last we see of Chloe Obrian. There is going to be an attack on CTU (like every season) and her physical satus will keep you guessing to the end of the season. The severity of the loss will be more depressing than the loss of Terry Bauer

How do i know this? Rurmor, rumors and more rumors! Iv've heard this several times across the net and I really hope it isn't true!
Although it seems like something that could happpen, i highly doubt it.

24 17 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jonnypayne said…
i dont think i could handle chloe's death could almost be as sad as when morris dies
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JackRausch said…
I heard she was gonna die in season 6, and she obviously didn't. These are just unconfirmed rumors, probably not true.

Chat about 24 at link

link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nichole7948 said…
i agree with u about the hoping that she doesnt die thing cause she is just like jack bauer they both pretty much make the show with there funny faces
although so did tony almeida and michelle dessler too
morris didnt die in season 6 did he
cause then maybe i missed that part
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना agent_almeida said…
I don't think that Morris dies in season 6 because there are rumors that he is coming back but Milo died in season 6.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jehan said…
i thought CTU is gone in the next season..but it's okay if she dies..i like michelle and tony but they died but tony actually didn't..but i didn't stop liking 24..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना IsabellaAzuria said…
It shouldn't happen!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Simon_Webb said…
I was reading a review about series 7 and apparently there is no CTU in it, and it's only based around Jack and Chloe, rather than loads of CTU personel. But then again we dont know untill we see it, wqhich I really cant wait. All six seasons have been great and hope they keep making more and more.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना angie777 said…
i hope thats not true tho it would make for interesting viewing but i used to hate chloe but now i love her
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना thecon said…
Apparently she does have to go to hospital with her son (now 4 I think), and Morris takes over from her in guiding Jack. I LOVE Morris... any show with a cheeky English bloke in it is top quality to me!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ryans_love said…
cool
chole can't die!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना konstance788 said…
Chloe has to live on the show. There is so much history between them. Who would be left that knows Jack so well and trusts him like she does? I love their relationship.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना gabz24 said…
she cant's die!
she's the bomb.
irreplacable.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना johnbarnes1978 said…
no way.. cant be true
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना colton_hockey11 said…
She didn't die.