Zutara vs. Kataang Why Zutara

Airbender4823 posted on Sep 28, 2008 at 02:35PM
I'm all for Kataang so I was woundering why people want Zutara? what's your thoughts?

Zutara vs. Kataang 153 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 153

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bubbly131 said…
aang isn't that mature, and kataang is boring and so been-there-done-that. with zutara, there's always drama and you never know what will happen next.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Airbender4823 said…
good point
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Avatar-Is-Life said…
there's still drama in Kataang. Katara is pretty bitchy sometimes and there's drama everywhere she goes. and Aang is way more mature than Zuko. Zuko was all, "the only thing that will make you feel better is revenge, so kill kill kill!" Aang was the only one with a brain, telling her that killing him would not bring her mother back or make the hurt go away. and then Zuko's always crying about his honor like a little baby. so who's more mature? Aang just knows how to have fun. it's like the song by Creed: Never Die. look it up, bubbly.
i agree with you 100%
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CleoSertori1234 said…
Zuko is way more mature than Aang and Katara is not pretty bitchy sometimes she caring and there is no drama everywhere she goes.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pretty_angel92 said…
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bubbly131 said…
not really. the only drama in Kataang is when Aang crosses the line, like when he kissed her, right after she said she was confused.

with Zutara, there's a lot of drama. and that's not a bad thing. it keeps the story interesting.

And Katara is just protective and motherly. Can you blame her? Her mom died when she was little, and she had to take on a lot of responsibility at a young age.

And Zuko wasn't telling her to "kill! kill! kill!". He knew that if she ever wanted closure, she would have to confront her mom's killer. Aang didn't get that.

And Zuko doesn't cry about his honor. After he lost his mom, he justed wanted his dad to love him like she did. And after being banished by him, he'd do anything to get that love. But Zuzu made the right choice in the end. But seriously, all he wanted was his family back. Is that really so wrong?
no that isnt so wrong, i like your thoughts, they let me see on both sides, good reasons
I agree with Bubbly13!!
I'm neutral.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Will_NolanLover said…
mischievous
I HATE ZUTARA! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH SICK!!!!!! GROSS!!!!!!! AH COME ON!!!!!!! COM ON KATAANG ROX!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!! OOPPS EVERYONE EXCEPT BUBBLY!
OMG
laugh
I know!
wow
Srry. IT JUST CAME TO ME!
Its okay.
JUST KATAANG! HAS! 22! FANS!
wow
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zutarafan123 said…
well twinkel toes (haha) because zutara rocks why do u question that arow boy? no dout zutara wont win cuz they will zuko n katara are cute together GET IT STRATE AROW DUMDE

ZUTARA 4 EVER EVEN IF U HATE IT
 well twinkel toes (haha) because zutara rocks why do u सवाल that arow boy? no dout zutara wont wi
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zutarafan123 said…
blush
o bye the way zuko never wanted to get katara to kill the man he wanted what was right for her he wanted to pertect her and does what he thinks is good for her zuko cred cuz he wanted his honer u would to if ur mom died like my mom did and if ur dad hated u so zuko wants what is good for her he wants to pertect her not make her kill kill kill!! deep down in zuko i know he likes her u should all see that bye now if u watch it he is tryin to pertect her not hurt or make her do bad things he likes her a lot i know it
Zutarafan123,Ur WRONG!Zuko wanted Katara 2 kill the man that kilt her mom
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TDIlover226 said…
Ok, as some have said Zutara has way more drama. Kataang is very boring, and Aang is really immature. sure, aang is Peaceful, but he is immature. Zuko isn't peaceful and is very mean, but not immature. Even though there are two years between both couples, I could much rather see zutara instead to kataang, only because aang is 12 and katara is 14.
blah blah
worried
zutarafan123 i have no idea what you wrote, it doesnt make sense to me, like gramically, not to be rude but could you rephrase so i can understand it? only this part "well twinkel toes (haha) because zutara rocks why do u question that arow boy? no dout zutara wont win cuz they will zuko n katara are cute together GET IT STRATE AROW DUMDE"
lol
Don't insult my AANGY!!!! I will kill Zuko if I HAVE TOO!!!
OKAY.
Backs away slowly....
SRRY!
Its okay.
laugh
When I scrolled down and saw that ugly Zuatara pic. I litterally screamed. I was like "Ahh! OMG!!!" Serriously!
I bet.
laugh
Ya!
Zutara sucks
big smile
TOT! (totally in sarah languadge)
ummm
hmmm
ummm wat?
I'm bored
M2 YAY!! 27 fans!!!
I'm siding with the Kataang's.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 123cosmo4 said…
smile
I am not a Kataanger and I hope that flat-foot Katara person I met somewhere has something to say ABOUT IT! Zutara is so...interesting? 18wanda just found out I was a Zutarian yesterday ad practically ate me alive.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 18wanda said…
angry
Yeah I did, traitor!!!! Still am!
Wow.Yeah,I would do that too.
crying
cosmo? ur a zutarian?? since when? why? how, how cud this be?? lol
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 18wanda said…
Cosmo is a traitor!
YEAH.COSMO IS A TRAITOR!
big smile
TRAITOR!!!!!!!! PLUS "Just Kataang" has 29 PPL!!! YAY!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 123cosmo4 said…
I ain't no traitor! Say that in the Kataang spot cause Kataang suxx. Yeah, that's right, WANDA!STINKS!
Kataang rox my sox!
mischievous
M2!!!!! I'm going to come and get u cosmo! u better watch ur back!