Zero Kiryuu To you,what is the meaning of this picture?

ZekiYuro posted on May 04, 2012 at 10:37AM
Matsuri Hino's VK wallpapers are always meaningful.So with you,how is this picture meaningful?Kaname covers Yuki's eyes with his hand,and in the mirror that's not Kaname,it's Zero.What does it mean?
 Matsuri Hino's VK वॉलपेपर्स are always meaningful.So with you,how is this picture meaningful?Kaname

Zero Kiryuu 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ZekiYuro said…
heart
To me,it means outside Yuki loves Kaname but inside truly she loves Zero.And Kaname covers Yuki's eyes with his hand in order to prevent her from realizing that truth...That's my opinion
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alchemistlover said…
sad
Yuki loves zero and Kaname is hiding with let her. And zero is upset he can't be with Yuki
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Flickerflame said…
Well, I think Kaname covering Yuuki's face and eyes is symbolic of his attempts to protect her, and how those actually in a way limit her. The glass coffin Zero is sleeping in symbolises his fear of falling to Level E. The knife in Yuuki's hand probably is connected to her promise to kill him if he did fall, and the way its pointed away symbolises her unwillingness to do so.

I know these are things which aren't really related to where the manga was when that cover was used.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swetyzero said…
yaa is this true then why should she go with kaname 😕😕😕