यंग जस्टीस Yay! YJ OC RP!

MikkiDs posted on May 03, 2012 at 01:41AM
Well yeah!

Few rules though:

1. No killing other peoples OCs (unless they give permission to)

2. Don't curse but if you choose to then please censor it

3. Don't be hateful!

4. Have to have own OC (That's why it's called YJ OC RP)

5. Have fun!

OC format

Name:
*Secret ID:
Appearence: (or picture)
*Civ Appearence: (or picture)
Personality:
Powers/Abilities:
*Background Story:

*You don't have to say if you don't want to.

यंग जस्टीस 249 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-249 of 249

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Wikyd_Scary said…
*walks into cave and looks around* *See's many unfamiliar people and odd robot-like things*
Thinks: I'm not sure I even want to know *exits shadows and let's herself be seen*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना killer24 said…
Sticky fingers really liby *sees girl walk out the shadow*ah who are you and please don't do that if your a good guy i'm Web nice to meet ya
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LibertyYJ said…
*looks at Wikyd**nods and smiles then yells to web* AYE STICKYFINGERS! You know how to drive Miss Martians bioship?
*raises hand, then signs the words 'I can teleport you where ever you want. And What's wrong with appearing randomly out of shadows?'*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
well it's creepy well see you guys*jumps of the cave and starts swinging to Gotham*
*rolls eyes*
Thinks: Boys
(hay) swings back witch way?sorry the us,one to me
*thinks for a second before pointing towards Gotham*
Thanks well Cheerio *jumps of the cave and swings to Gotham*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MikkiDs said…
MiZoir: I can provide my own mode of transportation. *eyes glow white then she begins levitating* I believe it is better if we not travel in one person teams. *follows Web*
on ear communicator:yeah once thay hear we took them out thay will be looking of a group
CL: I have a jet, if you guys wanna use it. Courtesy of S.H.I.E.L.D
hay i just thought of something if you like a emotionless would that mean you never had fun?
I don't know.
MiZoir: What is this fun you speak of?
dear god wow when this is over ill teach you any way how are we going to like tell the people or something to stop invading earth?
MiZoir: Once we reach my home planet of Chandria we will go to the high council and try to convince them to stop the annihilation of earth. If we cannot solve the problem diplomatically then we will use more... Conventional means.
i like the way you think girly haha
*lands in front of E team*hay do you guys know were hell is cause I'm going to send you there free of charge*punch kick dodge*can't hit me haha
*signs 'MiZoir, I believe 'fun' is an emotion close to happiness. I remember feeling it when I was much, much younger. I have not felt it for a long time. And Web, I believe if they really wished to, they could hit you. Especially if you let your guard down by getting too cocky*

OOC: I'm getting tired of having to write "signs" infront of everything, so to show I'm signing I'll put ** at the begining and end of what i am signing
I'm am not cocky and you haven't had fun in years what's with every one no fun that's unthinkable *jumps on ones back and uses as a meat shield*
**last time i checked, saying 'can't hit me haha' is pretty cocky. And what do you expect from a girl who was betrayed at such an early age, she never trusted anyone ever again?**
Ok maybe I was a little cocky but when we get back I'm teaching you guys fun man it's just so sad no fun *gets hit in the chest and flys back into a walk* ow I guess I deserved that one
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hermione-Fan361 said…
*Appears out of nowhere, laughing* "You kinda did."
Thanks kid now are we going to fight them or stand an be sitting ducks*gets up and leaps/punches a eliminator*
*Throws hands forward, and freezes a half dozen*
Are the girls shopping? We will have cleared this place by the time Thay get here oh well*webs the in a round shape(not a o but a 0)*hay dude can you do your thing here
MiZoir: *sees a spaceship in front of a bank along with another team of eliminators fighting the Batman, NW, Batgirl, and Robin* I believe that those earthlings are being assaulted by the eliminators. Should we assist?

(anybody wanna rp as one of the bat fam?)
(I can do Rob)
"Like, freeze it?"
Yes please freeze that would help why you do that iv got a date with those eliminators and it ain't goin to end with a kiss *runs over to eliminators and starts punching and kicking*
"Okay then." *Throws hands out and freezes it* "Done!"
Ok now help us clear out this area so we can go on a space trip
"Yay, clean up!" *Sarcasm*
Dude your all right
MiZoir: *eyes glow white and uses telekinesis to lift up all the surrounding boulders and remaining eliminators she lifts them up in the air the scatters them everywhere throwing them in all directions clearing a straight path to the spaceship and bat fam* There the area is clear.
Thanks miZoir I'll see if any ones in the ship *walks into the borrowed ship*
(anyone alive haha) so who's flying this thing?
(OOC: sorry for being gone soo long. Hmwk overload DX) **I'll take navigation's if no one else want's them**
(yeah i homework sucks) OK but do you even know where to navigate to?
**Well, we will be going to the origin of where the 'eliminators', which is MiZoir's home planet is it not?**
(Hey guys! Srry I haven't been on in 4ever! And yeah we r supposed to be going to MiZoir's home planet of Chandria)
of course we are lets go kick their counsel butt rock and roll guys lets get this party started"
MiZoir: I do not know if we should state this as a "party" but I agree. We must get started. *enters ship but is stopped by Batman*

Batmam: What do you kids think you're doing?

MiZoir: *turns to Batman* We plan to save the earth.You should not stop us.

Batgirl: *interrupts* They seem like they know what doing.

Batman: What is your plan?

MiZoir:We will travel to my home planet of Chandria. There will infiltrate the high Council and overthrow their order to annihilate Earth.

Batman: It's a dangerous mission.

MiZoir: Yes, but I have recruited a team of highly skilled personal to assist me. *gestures to team*

Batman: NightWing, Batgirl, Robin. *all come* I'm sending all of you to go with them.

Batgirl:Us? Why?

Robin: Uh, yeah. Why us?

Batman: Earth has already lost half the Justice League. And Superman is.... If the remaining population of the Earth learns that we are already so weak... I trust you can handle this mission.

Batgirl: Yeah. We can. *they all enter the ship*

MiZoir: Thank you. I trust they will be helpful.*enters ship too*
(maybe highly skilled is a strong word for web haha) yeah let's rock and roll
Girl you haven't recruited me im coming cause you guys are like anti fun plus I cant wait to smash heads haha
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SPloki said…
Hey I don't even know if anyone still visits this but I figure I might as well try to join
Name:Feral
Alliance: The Team
*Secret ID:Daniel Schneider
Appearence: Of Japanese decent, typically seen with a thin black vest with a black long sleeved shirt (almost everything is made of symbiote so it's black) white gloves and white shoes, black pant, roughed up black baseball cap. Typically has a black hood up and a bandanna with pictures of a sharks teeth on it.
*Civ Appearence: whatever the situation calls for.
Personality: Senses he has to help, friendly, short temper, suicidal tendencies, when not suicidal very happy
Powers/Abilities:Has genes of animals mixed in with a symbiote, so he has claws, webs, feral instincts, tracking, wall crawling, and can transform into a much more animal like mode, and much more unexplored.
*Background Story: Originally just an Oscorp employee, a symbiote that was being mixed with the genes of different animals, so they at Oscorp could combat hero. It escaped and clung on to Daniel, ever since he's been wandering around dazed and confused until he arrived at Gotham...

Feral:*Sees commotion on top of building* What the hell? I better check that out. *Scales building* You people need help?

(It's rather amazing to read back to posts and comments from years ago, just to see how one has changed so much. Man I was a hyper-active weirdo back then.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wolfmaster3000 said…
Name: Titan

Alliance: Young Justice Association / The batman Family / Paradise Island / The Justice League / Olympus

*Secret ID: Arkin ( Given name ) Goes by Kirin for his friends

Appearence: Picture

Personality: Arkin has trouble fitting like his fellow team mate Conner Kent. He also when he was younger was often confused and rather angry towards himself or the mission. for missions that were failed he took them hard. He's also been seen using questionable methods or interrogation. and even his Morals. Despite this fact he has proven to be loyal and trys his best to catch himself losing himself on his bad days. Most of the time he comes off as Docile until provoked. he''s devolved a strong relationship with Conner, Wonder Girl, Bat Girl , Nightwing, Robin and Batman. he also get's along rather well with Fellow Demi-God Wonder Woman.

Powers/Abilities:

Mystic Arts- Fire, Lighting, Water / Ice

Flight

Super Strength

Super Speed( No where near as fast as Kid flash, Flash or Impulse )

Enhanced Reflex's

Able to Utilize Gadgets

Enhanced Stamina

Enhanced Senses-Sight, Hearing, Touch, Smell, Taste

Master Combant

Super healing

*Background Story: Arkin Later come to be known as the Hero Titan and his Secrect ID as Kirin Nova. Was born of the God Apollo to whom wanted to give the Justice League someone to help combat the recurring Villains God of War Ares. Apollo felt that Aphrodite Strictly woman warriors of Amazons wasn't helping at all as such he presented himself to A woman who got stranded on on Paradise Island and trained with the Female warrior Group. The Female Hero later returned to her home town of Metropolis and took on the name of Charm. After a long life of Crime Fighting the Woman retired and was later approached by a man named Nova Sunrise who happens to be Apollo in disguise after a One stand and nine months later. Arkin Nova. Though this was short lived. As right out of the Hospital the shady League of Shadows stole 100 Babies from Gotham General as such Arkin would grow under there terrible care for 10 years. unfortunately Arkins Mother took up her old Mantle and searched frantically for her baby. As she came close after 5 years she was killed by a Leauge of Assassins member known as Dragon. Five more years after that Arkin now age of 10 had Killed all 99 of the kidnapped childern to graduate and become the youngest member ever impressed by this. ra's al ghul Gave Arkin the Mission to go and Kill Batman.. Arkin being a unemotional Killing Machine Went to try and kill Batman almost sucessful. Batman managed to restrain the boy. and after a long interrogation and many many more confrontations. Batman managed to turn the boy into a Hero. 3 years after this Along with Dick Grayson now Robin and taking on the Hero Name Titan. Arkin Joined and helped form the Young Justice team along with Kid Flash, And Aqua lad. However during the teams off time one day Wonder Woman came to seek out Arkin now going by Kirin with nun other than the father he never got to know Apollo the two informed him of what happend. And about his late mother, Over Whelmed by Rage , Anger and Confusion. Arkin with the help of Kid Flash , Artemis, Super boy and Robin and even Wonder woman. Found his Mothers Killer. After quick fight Arkin held the man known as Dragon by his thoart over a Building. Right as we was about to let go Batman showed up. And with the help of Robin attempted to Talk Arkin out of his Descion. Unforuantly Arkin Motive and Revenge. And his Over whelming emotions and a taunt uttered by Dragon resulted in the unforuante and Burtal Beating of Dragon. Which resulted in his death. After that Stricked by Greif and his actions. Arkin Left the team. During the Five year Time skip. Arkin recieved Training to help keep his emotions in check by a Immortal Warrior in Japan by the name of "The master". He also went to Paradise Island and Got tutelage from Zeus and was granted the ability to use his Lighting. He then ventured to Atlantis to be Trained in the Mystic arts of Water by Poisdeion. and Finally to a Former Temple of Apollo in Athens to be Trained by his Father in the Art of the Flame.
 Name: Titan Age: 20 Alliance: Young Justice Association / The बैटमैन Family / Paradise Island /
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना itsdeannalol said…
Name~ Zaria prince
Alias~wonder girl
Age~13
Height~5'5
Gender~Female
Looks~ long waist length black hair, big blue eyes
Defined facial features(looks like Wonder Woman
Just a little bit)half goddess, cute at 13 years old
But when bigger will mature more.
Relation~Wonder woman( mentor,mom)
Civvies~oversized beige sweater that is thigh length
Choker, white with black stripes knee length socks
With light brown combat boots(outfit below)
Powers: strength
Flying
Lasso of truth
Bracelets
Sword wielding
Crush~ robin(major crush 😍)

Photo of her

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name~ Zaria prince Alias~wonder girl Age~13 Height~5'5 Gender~Female Looks~ long waist length b