Wrath of Ashardalon Hydrolica: The सुरक्षित Haven in the Water Kingdom

BooBooBear9810 posted on Jun 13, 2013 at 01:53PM
That's it. That's it. Ashardalon has taken over. Will we let him? No. Never. This is where we will be staying for the next 11 to 13 months. Here it is safe. But now know no one is truly safe here. Here we will grow as a living, thriving city, under the Wrath of Ashardalon, and build warriors not cowards, fighters, not hopers. We are shaping the survival of out kind like clay. It is up to us to fight for what we believe in. We are forming an army of trained citizens for one purpose and one purpose only. Because this, this is war.
last edited on Jun 13, 2013 at 01:55PM

Wrath of Ashardalon 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BooBooBear9810 said…
Anyone can join but it has to be water characters!
BooBooBear9810 commented…
OBVIOUSLY! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RoleplayCraz98 said…
Okay I'm in but can i ask this roleplay not to go battle ashardalon just because i have a plan and all
I'll put Luna and her mount in
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BooBooBear981 said…
Gotcha!
Luna: *Walks with the crowd funneling into Hydrolica. She looks up at the sky's knowing that would probably be the last time she would see her father (the moon) and sighs and keeps on walking*
River: *pushes her way through the entry*
Luna: * Stops walking for a second and looks at River pushing people then a man shoves her and says "keep moving"
River: *sighs* Aughh.... To many people. *keeps walking*
Luna: * she opens her vile attach to her belt and bends the water and wips the people in front of her over and over again*

Luna: Make a path

* she wips the people with her water untill they make a path for her into Hydrolica*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
StReNgThHoPe commented…
Can I put Izzy and Luric in? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
RoleplayCraz98 commented…
Ask ellen idk its fine with me i need to put Cat Ears in too i forgot about her एक साल  से अधिक पुराना