Winifred Burkle What are your favourite फ्रेड quotes, या कोट्स about Fred?

HMKOlovesBTVS posted on Jul 03, 2010 at 03:48AM
I really love this one, from "A hole in the World"
"Winifred Burkle once told me, after a sinful amount of Chinese food and in lieu of absolutely nothing, 'I think a lot of people would choose to be green. You're shade, if they had the choice.'" - Lorne
And here are some from Fred herself:
"I am not...I am not the damsel in distress. I am not some case. I have to work this. I've lived in a cave for 5 years in a world where they killed my kind like cattle. I am not going to be cut down by some monster flu. I am better than that. But I wonder...how very scared I am." - A Hole in the World

"This has been the best night ever. First, there's you taking me to ice cream, then there's the ice cream, then that monster jumps out of the freezer and you're all brave and, 'Fred, watch out!,' and then we get to chase it down into the sewers, which are just so bleak, and oppressive and homey. I-I could build a condo down here." - Fredless

"Once upon a time, there was a girl who lived all alone in a horrible cave - so far from home that it made her chest hurt. And every day in that horrible cave, the girl tried to figure out a way to escape. None of her plans ever succeeded, of course and she'd almost given up hopin' when one day, just like in a fairy tale, a handsome man rode up on a horse and saved her, and took her back to his castle. Now, you'd think that was the end, wouldn'tcha? Dumb old fairy tales and their "happily ever after's". But, see, the minute they got back to the castle, the handsome man went away again. And even though she didn't mean to - didn't want to - high up in that castle the girl just built herself another cave, hoping that he would save her again. But you can't save me this time, can ya?" - Fredless
 I really प्यार this one, from "A hole in the World" "Winifred Burkle once told me, after a sinful amo

Winifred Burkle No उत्तरों