वींडवेकर्गाई430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

वींडवेकर्गाई430 9437 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8851-8900 of 9437

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"You speak as if you have ever been," Addai replied with a smile laced with hints of becoming a smirk. He kissed her on the forehead, unable to help but to return to her lips. "Go to sleep. We will speak more in the morning, love." However, this was only partially true. For only one of them would be speaking. Or would it?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cosmic_fusions said…
"Very well." Zealia returned the kiss and the smile. She snuggled against him and rested her head against his chest, her ears listening to his heartbeat. "Good night, my love." She whispered. "I love you, and welcome back."

(AND NOW.... Y'IELGAAAAAAA)
"I love you too, Zealia." Addai's heartbeat was a steady thump as he exhaled through his nostrils, closing his eyes.

However, when Zealia awoke in the morning, she would no longer find herself laying resting on Addai as she had been. Instead, she would find ropes that had been doused lightly in holy water tied tightly around her wrists and ankles. She would also come to find that pieces of bed sheets had been tied around her mouth so that there wouldn't be any screaming. There was a bit of blood where Addai had been laying, staining the bed.
cosmic_fusions commented…
Please tell me it has nothing to do with Weiss xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zealia’s eyes shot open once she felt the burning pain at the end of her limbs. She woke up about to shriek, only to find something in her mouth. She was confused as to what was going on, and her ears immediately perked in alert when she saw where Addai once was replaced by blood stains. She felt her heart race faster than ever, horror in her eyes at what she was currently forced to be a part of.
As Zealia was realizing her situation, the sound of running water in the bathroom was just coming a stop. There was complete silence in the room until the knob to the bathroom turned, and the door opened up.

However, the one who walked out was Addai, a towel wrapped around his waist. He rubbed at the wound on his hand that had now been bandaged. The cause of the wound, a drowsy Oriocho who hadn't been expected to be woken up so early and taken to Carlyle's room, who had also been woken up.
Something that could be noticed as well was the Zealia's dagger, which he held in his hand as well. Upon noticing that Zealia was awake, he looked over at her. "Oh. You are awake." He said, almost blandly with a simple glance in her direction. "Good."

There was a knock on the door, and Addai's attention went to it. "Hm. I wonder if that is him." He held the dagger out of sight while going to see who it was that had come to the door.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Um... Okay then *Oswald coughed a little as he was left in an awkward state, looking around the inn room, before he spoke to her* So uh... I have a week to stay around here. Perhaps you could show me around when you feel better. You seem to know your way around the town better than I do

So what? *Rosemary said, crossing her arms, still trying to piece everything together as best as she could* We just find Bonnus, kill her, and that's that. And how will that do us any good. We've been chasing that bitch for a year now and have made no progress whatsoever. I know your her wife, but how are you expected to get to her?
Sonni stopped and turned around, looking as if she was about three seconds away from smacking Rosemary across the side of her head. "Do ya like circles? Cuz talkin' in them damn sure seems to be your strong suit, and I swear if you ask me one more question that I've already answered–"

"She..does that sometimes." Eros said with a shrug.

"We trash her labs. We find her. But I, am gonna be the one to kill her. Ain't no we in that part. You've made her progress because your fuckin' newbies. I, only the other hand, have all of my duckies in a row."
*Rosemary turned to Eros* You're not helping *She turned back to Sonni* And why does it matter who gets to kill her? Not that I'm too damn picky, as long as she's wiped off this earth, but why is it so important if you do it? And if you say it's because it's out of mercy, I'm gonna puke
"What, and you are?" Eros retorted when Rosemary told her that she wasn't helping.

"Then ya better grab a bucket for the trip. And if ya can't stomach it then tough luck. Because regardless of what she's done, its your so-called "dad" that fucked her up in the head to began with. It don't excuse the fuckery she's been up to no, but the least I could do is have some pity and let her see a face she's familiar with endin' her shit. That's closure for me." Sonni looked at her and Eros. "Ya got a problem with that? Cause I ain't one of ya little friends. The moment you step outta line I'll so many holes in you that your bodies are gonna be glory holes for worms and ants. Keep that in mind, cuz I won't hesitate to blow either of yours out."
*Rosemary looked over at Eros, already feeling a bit sick to her stomach at what she was hearing. Only out of prison for a few minutes, and she was already experiencing a new kind of dilemma, with her now dead fiance being a clone and having to make a deal with Sonni, she sighed before she spoke* Fine, I guess I'll help you. But only on the condition that you don't drag anyone else into this. I'm doing this so that I can help Oasis- Sker'Ry. No one else needs to get dragged into this fucking mess. Understand? And the same goes for you, Sonni. I don't trust you, but I'm working with you cause your the only damn chance I have. So... If that's all we got, let's go and mess up a lab
"Don't drag anyone else into this huh? You're a little late on that. Ya got no fuckin' clue of the shit you're neck and knee in. Can't stop it from spreadin' yet, but I can knock off one of the side-sources. Bonnus ain't gonna be a damn puppet anymore. And I'll make sure of that." She turned around and started on her way again. "If anything, you better be ready to toughin' up a hella lot more than your supposed to be now. Cuz the wound is deeper than ya think."

Eros looked over at Rosemary now in uncertainty. She didn't like how things were beginning to sound as is, but this seemed to be the only route they had to take a chance on. "Looks like I'm gonna be stuck with your ass a little longer after all, huh?"
*Rosemary looked over at Eros, already feeling her dread. Rosemary sighed as she kept her hands in her pockets* Hey, if you don't wanna do it, you don't gotta, Eros. This is something I have to do. I have to do what I can to fix Sker'Ry's family. I don't know why... But I just gotta. You don't need to get into this shit if you don't want to. I won't force you to help me. What you do is your choice, Eros.
"Oh, really? You don't want me to go then? Well alrighty then." Eros said, giving her a smack on the back. "If ya say so. See ya!" She turned around and started walking in the opposite direction, giving half of a wave.
H-Hey *Rosemary said as she turned around* You could at least show a little more emotion when you're walking away. Besides, I... kinda need someone who I give a shit about right now. I mean, I can trust you. Sonni, I worry she'll slice me open in my sleep. So uh.... Yeah, if you don't want to go, you don't have to, but.... consider it, at least *Rosemary gave a shrug, unsure as to what she really wanted for Eros*
"I knew you were only sayin' that because you didn't wanna go all by yourself." Eros came to a stop, turning around with a grin. "I'm fuckin' with ya. I may not exactly like you, but I'm not gonna leave you alone with someone who I think'll...well, do exactly what you just said. Besides, if I were really gonna leave, I would've took some of that money Oswald gave ya too, 'cause I'm broke as shit." She paused for a moment. "Regardless though, I got your back. Come on, lets go before we're left behind."
*Rosemary kept her gaze on Eros, surprised by her answer, but a grin came to her face* Man, you're a hard one to read, Eros. But I really did miss having you to keep me from going crazy. Let's go *With that, she ran forward to catch up with Sonni, holding the sword over her shoulders as it was in it's sheath, speaking to Sonni* So that Styles kid said Bonnus had more than one lab... Do you... know the exact number she has?
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
The fuck did she get a sword from? XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Returned after trial. Shush! XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
She didn't even have a sword BEFORE the trial XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"I don't know what the hell a Styles is, but to answer that question, probably more than twenty." Sonni answered nonchalantly.

"What the fu–TWENTY!?!" Eros exclaimed before groaning. "You've gotta be kidding me! How the hell does she have twenty of the damn things?!"

"Well, more like seventeen now since I've already trash canned two of'em. She's had years to make'em, but not all of'em are like the one she had here. Or at least they don't seem to be. But I expected that. She wouldn't be stupid enough to have all of her precious little research in one place. Too much of a risk."
*Rosemary was already dreading the next set of words on her tongue, but before she could even think it over, she spoke in a worried tone* And let me guess, we gotta tear down every last one of them?
"Until she gets agitated enough to come handle things herself." Sonni said. "Or eventually, she's gonna get pissy enough to want to handle the issue. And when that happens, she'll start sendin' in her big guns. Which is the worse case scenario."

"Big guns huh? Well me and a few people have already cracked a few of their heads. What'll make whatever she sends any different?" Eros asked.

"Good question. Now I'll ask this. Ever seen a state disappear in the blink of an eye?" Sonni answered her question with one of her own. "Don't go off thinkin' that this is gonna be icecream and sundrops."
Well, actually yes *Rosemary answered immediately, thinking back to Edrain and how it was completely wiped out, nothing but a hole left where it was* But I thought that was less Bonnus and her fucked up science and more some preacher and his fucked up religion. And I'd prefer if the two things don't mix, like any sane person would
"Oh, Edrain definitely wasn't her. That was your fucked up "dad"'s doin'. But that's a whole other can of worms and shit. Not only that, but it doesn't change that Bonnus has a few things of her own thatcha wouldn't want to be on the other end of if she gets a chance to use'em."
Well shit, aren't you a confidence booster *Rosemary said, rolling her eyes, before she turned to Eros* So you managed to take out a few of those little shits of hers? And here I was, talking about how I was gonna kill every last one of her little creations... never thought I'd end up getting engaged to one *She tried chuckling about it, yet it didn't make the confusion and the pain go away. But she did her best to keep it buried inside, not wanting to let it get to her*
Zealia muffled through the sheets that were stuffed in her mouth, her screams being muted by its thickness. She noticed the dagger that had been taken away from her, her ears perking in alert. She tugged at the ropes harder, her strength of her mixed genes being close to overcome the effects of the holy oil. Thoughts slowly started to seep in her mind that perhaps this was another trick by the mad woman she was warned about. Her worry immediately went to the baby, who she wasn’t sure if she was still in the room or not.

She secretly summoned her tail beneath the sheets, it slithering it’s way up to untie herself.
Jade's here, COLA, so let's go do something else XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Addai opened the door, giving a smile to someone, an unusual woman that had wearing a uniform. Though, he had never been seen working there at all. He thanked the person before pulling in a cart of covered platters, closing the door behind him as he turned around. He didn't say much of anything as he pulled it across the room and left it where it was sat for the time being. He cracked his fingers, walking into the bathroom again for a brief second before walking back into the room. He grazed his thumb across the edge of the blade before finally turning back to Zealia. "Now, we can began." He said, his expression a blank one as he started towards the bed. "It'll hurt for only a second."

~

"Sure am." Sonni replied just to do so at Rosemary's comment. "The best at it."

When Rosemary spoke to her, Eros scratched her head, feeling a uncomfortable awkwardness at her attempt of a joke. "Yeah, we managed to take out two of'em. Me, Weiss, Wiezen and Eli. They weren't exactly easy to kill, but we pulled it off. Those damn things are tough."
Oh, Addai is into that kind of sex..... I mean, different strokes, I guess XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zealia is so confused xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
आप know who else is confused? Me, cause apparently Layla disappeared from reality XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Well shit *Rosemary said with a grin* And you get the advantage of that body horror strength. All I got his my wits, or stubborness if you wanna be a dick about it. But hey, with your brains and my refusal to stop hitting shit until it dies, I think we'll manage to take out the rest of those shit spawns
Zealia's face was one of puzzlement as she closely watched Addai, or who she assumed to be another experiment, walk around. She was confused as to how she had managed to let herself sleep through basically being bounded and assaulted by magic she hadn't sensed before. She knew something was off with Addai since yesterday and should've acted upon it sooner. And most importantly, she had no idea what happened to the baby. Her brows furrowed some, but she remained quiet while Addai approached her. That is, until her tail shot against who she assumed to be a fake and snatched her dagger back. With it coiled around the end of her fuzzy tail, she grazed it deeply against the ropes that bounded her right hand to cut herself free. She was still a little sleepy, so she didn't work as quick as she would have liked to.
Eros gave a shrug. "If I said that your wits were basically you bein' a jackass, would that still count as me being a dick about it?" She asked, giving a grin. "I'll add in that I've gotten a lot better at utilizing the brand."

"The brand?" This was something that caught Sonni's attention. "So, she gave you one of those too huh? Figured as much." She came to a stop as a door to a bar came flying off of its hinges in front of them a few meters ahead. "...Huh, looks like we may have found just who we're lookin' for. Let's hope we've got alotta time saved."
*Rosemary turned her attention to Eros, giving a grin* Glad to hear you didn't let that thing go to waste. I just hope my sword skills are up to par. Haven't gotten much practice, obviously
*She followed Sonni into the building, the group unaware of a man tailing behind them, wearing a tattered poncho over his body with a western hat over his eyes, lighting his cigarette as he watched them* Ha, that girl really needs to learn to talk in a whisper. I think I just found my ticket to getting my contract.

*Oswald kept awake the entire night, watching over Layla, both to make sure she was able to sleep and to ensure she was safe from... whatever attacked her, in case it decided to come back. He downed five cups of coffee to stay awake throughout the night, desperately wanting to rest in a bed, desperately wanting to lie down on a real bed and fall asleep. But with Layla the way she was, he couldn't. He couldn't let her be like this. He promised that he would let Franziska know in the morning. He stayed awake, passing the time by reading a book, his eyes occasionally moving to look at Layla to make sure she slept soundly*
As Zealia was cutting through the ropes, Addai struck out, grabbing her wrist and pressing it against the head of the bed. "Come now Zealia, we have not even gotten started yet." His eyes wandered to the dagger, and he used his other hand to retrieve it from her grasp before jamming it through the headboard, and in turn, the wall behind it.

His attention moved now to her tail, and his brows furrowed. He took a hold of it in a tight grip, staring at it for a moment her looked at the rope. And then to the dagger. "Perhaps I should have used the holy oil instead. Just remain still, and it will be much easier for us both. However, I am pleased that you have revealed this so soon," He gave her tail a hard yank, pulling it enough to where he could reach down beside the bed and grabbed a chain that had rigid steel clamp at the end of it. He stuck Zelia's tail in between it and let it shut down onto it with a loud snap. He pulled the other end of the chain all the way to the way to bathroom door where he tied it around the doorknob, fetching a second clampless one to replace the rope that had been cut.

~

"Or maybe you should really learn to stop followin' behind people like a creep, bub." A deep pitched inuman voice came from behind the man along with a heavy click. "'Ey, Sonni! Friend o' yours?"

"Eh?" Sonni came to a stop and glanced behind her. "You've gotta be kiddin' me–Diion, the fuck are hell are you doin' here?"

The voice that spoke from behind the man answered with a smirk to his tone. "I wuz own some business when I 'eard you were roun' town along with your big mouth. Followed ya voice and saw tis rug followin' be'ind ya. I can blow his toughts trough hes face for ya."

"Nah, don't worry bout it. Not like I said anything worth callin' a truth anyways around all these fuckin' people. I ain't stupid." Sonni said, waving her hand dismissively. "Let'em off."

"Ya sure?"

"Pretty sure. Also, might wanna not point shit like that at people. This country's already on edge as is."

"Get lost, ruggard." The large person began to step forward while shoving the stalker out of his way with a big, green tinted hand. He wore a long rugged brown trench-coat that fit over his body, a strange looking pistol that looked like a double barreled revolver being stuck back into its holster. Upon his head was a hat of his own that sat slightly crooked and covered his eyes. Two teeth jutted out of his lower jaw. Dark hairs surrounded jawline and covered his chin. And with him was a mammoth of a blade.
As he approached them, he spoke to Sonni. "Been lookin' for ya too. Got sometin' good."

((Diion))
 As Zealia was cutting through the ropes, Addai struck out, grabbing her wrist and pressing it against
*The man kept his grin as he looked over at the man* Hmm, thought I could smell a drifter. Guess my senses are getting dull. It's been a while since I had a decent fight
*However, as the man was turning to walk away, Rosemary pointed at him and spoke, her blade hell close* Hey, you're that guy who shot those child soldiers a year ago! Did you really think I'd forget a guy with a weird fashion sense like you?
*The man bit down on his cigarette, grinning before he grinned* Well then, looks like I had a witness *The atmosphere had grown cold, but instead of reaching for his guns, the man turned as quick as he could and ran down the road, without another word*
Hey! *Rosemary shouted* Get your ass back here!
Zealia yelped when she felt the snap on her tail, but jolted still when the dagger was stabbed right above her. She shuffled her chin a bit to gain some form of access to talk. "I'm not afraid of you! We killed your lab siblings and I'll do it again!" She warned him through muffled speech. She shook violently on the bed now, resisting the clamps that held her down. Her tail, despite being tied, wagged some as if it were eager to strike.
And now you're ignoring me again XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
आप ignore me first xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I super did not. Oswald is right there for आप to do a thing with XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Diion turned around in a casual motion, his pistol already back out of his holster. The chamber on his pistol was spinning, and has he had the fleeing man's head in his sights, he heard Sonni speak.

"No need wastin' good bullets on a coward." Sonni said to him. "Ain't my problem, whatever the hell it is that he was responsible for. Not why I'm here."

"Don' matter wether he runs or not. I already got hes scent." The large green man said gruffly.

"What, he's on your head hunt or somethin'?" Sonni asked.

"Head hunt?" Eros asked.

"What are you, uncultured?" Sonni scoffed, shaking her head head. "Head hunts are what they call the bounties that only the best mercs go on. But these ain't just some contract killer bullshit. They go for people deemed to dangerous to allow to live, along with the occasional grunt work. And this guy here, he's one of if not the best one around this part of the world." She said, pointing at thumb at the large man.

"Then why the hell are you not goin' after him?! Didn't you just here what she said? The guy goes around killin' kids!" Eros exclaimed.

"Because that wouldn't even be considered grunt work." Sonni answered simply before looking back to Diion. "I'll get with ya in a sec. I gotta go get someone outta here." Behind her, a few people were thrown out onto their faces. She turned around to look at them, looking up at the name of the bar which read "Red Rumble Red Rumble" in large bold green and red letters. "...Figures." She made her way towards the door, stepping inside.

~

Addai paused for a moment, looking over at her. "I do not think that Carlyle would appreciate you using that term." He said, furrowing his brows. And then he chuckled, lifting up the top from one of the platters and grabbing the small pitcher that was filled with a hot brown liquid. He went back to the bed, scooting the dagger under the outline of her underwear and cutting them away. And then he followed by doing the same to her bra, making sure to readjust the cloth around her mouth as well as to shove it in some. "Shhhhh. It is still early within the morning. I do not wish to wake the others."
He began to pour the thick liquid onto her body, starting with her breasts and leaving a trail down her stomach. It was heated enough to feel like water from a hot tub if not a bit hotter. The aroma of chocolate quickly entered the air, and he set the pitcher aside. His hands ran up her waist slowly, still damp from the shower that he had taken. His head leaned down for his tongue to run over her belly until he went lower, and lower until his tongue dragged across the lips of her entrance in a long, tedious lick.
So is this Addai या is this one of Bonnus' clones XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jade has to know so she can either stop it या let it happen XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*Rosemary watched as they entered the room, looking over at Eros to let her go in first. But as she was going to enter, she turned back to look at the man who had just run off. She had a feeling they would meet again, and that feeling... it worried her very much
“Hey—HEY I MADE THA—“ Zealia was cut off by her speech when Addai shoved the piece of blanket further into her mouth. She continued ranting through muffled speech, arguing that cutting her under gear was completely unacceptable and unethical. However, she felt her temperature drop when the hot substance poured against her skin. Was it poison? Was it sulphur? Was it toxic? No... it was... chocolate? The nymph blinked in perplexity at the situation, pausing her resisting for the moment. And then her ears twitched in glee when she felt his tongue lick it off by her waist, and was surprised that he went further. Her toes curled some as her legs pulled at their restraints, a soft sigh heating the blanket she bit with drooped ears. The more she looked at Addai, the more she realized that he held the same aura as the night before. And at this, her knee bent in a little to smack Addai’s temple for startling her in the first place.
Where's Layla being traumatized around her doctor XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Stop having sex for two मिनटों and satisfy my needs XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"–Hey! That was not nice, Zealia!" Addai rubbed at his temple, furrowing his brow before biting her very upper thigh to return the smack from her knee. His hands gripped her legs and spread them apart, and he licked in the same place that he had before, in the same manner. However as his tongue went up further along with his body, moving further up until he stopped just under her breasts. He looked up at her, his eyes staring into hers in a manner that they never had as he slowly bit down into one of her nipples, and gritted his teeth soft, just enough for it to bring the little pain that came with pleasure.

~

Eros, however, didn't even give the man a second thought. She knew that she wouldn't have to worry about seeing him again at all, and if she happened to, she would just kill him. To her, they had more important things to do to worry about.

As Sonni stepped into the bar, she stepped moved to the side casually as another person slid across the floor towards them, glass stuck in his face and his clothes stained with liquor.

Eros had to step over the man quickly, looking around to see the brawl that was occurring within the bar. The amount of noise that was in the place was absurd as things went flying left and right. "What the fuck is this place?!" She yelled to ask Sonni.

"Sker'Ry's type of bar!" Sonni called back to her as she casually moved passed more people.

Liion, however, shoved people aside without hesitation, moving them out of his way when they so happened to block it while keeping his hat low.
*Rosemary moved quickly through the bar, dodging a few punches and thrown bottles as best as she could as she tried to listen to Sonni* Sker'Ry, huh? One things for certain, she's definitely the real Oasis.

*As Oswald was finishing his book, there was a knock at the door, followed by a voice*
Hello, room service
*Oswald set the book down, making his way to the door, greeted by a thin man with a cart of food* I have your breakfast, sir
Thank you *Oswald said, stepping out of the way to wheel it in. The man wheeled the cart in, stopping next to the bed, but couldn't help but eye the bruises and torn clothing on Layla before he looked over at Oswald* Ah, a wild man. Not what I expected from your type
W-What? *Oswald said, a little embarrassed now. As quick as he could, he pushed the man out. As the door was slammed, Oswald barely noticed the man holding out his hand, expecting a tip, only for the door to slam in his face. Oswald sighed before he turned over to Layla, scratching the back of his head* Uh.... breakfast?
Zealia moaned lightly through the blankets, her back arching some almost instinctively. She felt a shiver down her spine, and being tied up wasn’t helping at all. She muffled again, her eyes briefly crossing whenever she felt his lips against her.
Now आप just stopped caring XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Addai began to lick at the chocolate around Zealia's breasts, suckling here and there which transitioned into a soft gnawing until he bit down a little harder, pulling back when he did so until he released it from his teeth. His lips brushed across her neck, and then up to where he placed a kiss on hers, but only the bottom one. And then he moved away from her, returning to the cart and licking his lips.

He moved on to the next platter and removed the top to it, retrieving the bowl of whipped cream that was there. A chilling mist drifted from the bowl while he stuck his pinkie in to taste a little of it. He returned to bed with the bowl, running his fingers across her feet and up her legs and thighs. And soon, it slid between her legs, two of his wider than normal fingers pushing inside of her in one sudden, forceful push.

~

"Ya think?" Sonni grinned.

Eros let out a yelp of surprise when a bottle flew across the room, just missing her face. "Mother fucker!" She growled, only to squeal slightly and duck under a chair. Pieces of wood fell onto her as it broke against the wall, and she had to hurry passed three people were fighting one another at the same time to keep pace with the others. "This place is insane!"

Sonni looked through the many brawling people, eventually spotting a certain area of people that seemed to be secluded in their own band of chaos, some of them cheering own as they were gathered around what looked to be something more private. She was making her away over until someone big-boned sloppy drunk man stumbled over into her. She was just going to push him away until he tried to stick his beard surrounded lips on her face, which caused her to shove him, and then punch him square in the jaw.

The man fell over and hit the ground with a thud, though no one really stopped to check to see if he was alright.

*Rosemary stepped over the man, making a mental note of people like that before she whispered to Eros* Hey, if you see anyone trying that shit on me, kick them in their crotch, okay?
"Aaaaaaadddddaaaaaaiiii~" He heard Zealia's voice inside his head, and when he turned to see her, she was actually smirking. She writhed in delight when she felt his fingers push between her thighs, and actually rubbed her body against it some to dive further in. Her entrance was extremely tight, and to a certain extent, she clenched it some more to avoid Addai removing so soon. "You didn't think you could silence me that easily, did youuu sillyyyy?~" She dragged her vowels, her knees crossing some in delight. [i]"Perhaps Giants do have a bondage fetish afteraalll~" She teased.
Back to pretending I don't exist XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
hm? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Don't worry, it won't be like last time.... I was drunk off whisky XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*Oswald set down a plate on Layla's lap, a plate that consisted of a stack of pancakes, coated with chocolate chips and a whipped cream topping, with sunny side up eggs on the side and bacon and a glass of orange juice on the side. Oswald sat down, helping himself to just a piece of toast as he spoke* I hope you like it. I thought that, maybe it would be something you like. I can only imagine the kind of breakfast your mom makes. But... she seems like a nice lady from what my mom used to tell me. Uh, my adopted mom... Helga *He rubbed his hands, looking down in an awkward manner as he looked up* Layla.... are you... are you feeling better?
"Oh trust me, imma do more than just kick," Eros said as she stuck close to Rosemary, just in case she needed to snap someone's neck.

Sonni had to push her way through a few people in order to get closer to what was going on in the enclosed space, looking passed a few shoulders. She slipped under someone's arm, sliding her way across the counter where she tapped someone on the shoulder and helped herself to a drink they had just bought while they weren't looking. Along with that, she pick-pocketed a wallet along with such skill that she was almost like a living ghost moving through the crowd. By the time she got to the other end of the counter, she had a few bills that she slapped onto the counter. "Somethin' that'll knock someone on their ass, please," She told the bartender, finding a good view from where she was and deciding to take a seat on one of the tall stools as she opened up the wallet she had taken to look through it.

~

Addai let his fingers remain still while they were inside of her, the sight of her writhing in pleasure beginning to excite him. The feeling of how tight and moist she was inside caused him to lick his lips slightly in anticipation. And at her question, a smirked a little, watching her knees cross. "Of course not. After all, I am very aware of your ability to use telepathy." However, to her words that followed, he pushed his fingers deeper inside of her before she could finish the rest of her sentence. He twisted hand in one direction, and then the other, bending his fingers and pressing them again her walls.
He set the bowl of whipped cream to the side for a moment and slipped one of his arms under her, lifting her back from the bed some. He kissed her neck very lightly, his lips just beyond a brush across her skin before he whispered into her ear. "Or perhaps...my "fetish" derives from a need to please you." He removed his index finger from her and instead replaced it with his ring finger, pairing it with the middle one that remained. And as his fingers moved in a slow but rough pace, only then did his lips truly began to press against different parts of her neck lovingly. He whispered to her again, his words melting into her ears. "How I have missed you so~" He said softly, his breath brushing across her ear lobe. "You will know how much I love you. How much I have lusted for every inch of you," He suckled on her ear, briefly. "But my love shall always come first. You shall relax...and let me love you. Love you in a way that no one else can,"
*Rosemary eventually made her way to the counter, barely able to avoid all the drunken patrons as they threw punches, among other things, at each other and spoke* Hey, how about a drink for me and Eros. I mean, I just got outta prison. I think I deserve a good bottle of rum or something
Zealia's left ear twitched when it was whispered in before drooping completely in bliss. She couldn't believe this was the same Addai who was still trying to figure out about the clitoris a year ago, and she couldn't help but wonder where he had acquired all this knowledge. The foreplay, the whispers, the food. It was so unlike him, but she loved every bit of it. She wanted to do the same for him, but knew that her satisfaction was a different reward unlike any other since he really had never seen it before. Her mind had wandered off briefly as she stared at the trolley of covered plates, and couldn't help but think she would most likely devour anything on the table later on. But before she could think too far, her body instinctively followed his fingers even with bent knees. And even though she was still tied up, Addai propping her forward a little bit helped her grind softly against him and lather his hand in a slippery wetness. The nymph wanted to reply and kiss him, but the blanket in her mouth prevented her from doing so. However, it was soaked enough with her saliva that some of it had begun to drool. Her mismatched eyes still held some form of weariness to them since she had just woken up, but they stared at Addai like a lion staring at its prey.
Sonni was in the middle of raising her glass to her lips when Rosemary spoke, raising an eyebrow. "Get a drink then. It's not like you two former felons aren't adults. And don't say ya don't have any cash either, cuz one of ya I heard say somethin' about someone the lil prince givin' ya some." She leaned to the side some to look passed someone that got in her way.

~

Addai continued to place loving kisses over her neck and then her collarbone as his fingers continued to move, gradually increasing the pace in which they did so. Feeling her grinding against his hand made him watch her body hungrily. But just as that very pace increased more, he suddenly spread both of his fingers while they were within her, the rhythm that they moved in changing into a faster one. When he pulled his hand back as if he were going to remove them at any moment the tips of his fingers pulled at her walls as if they didn't want to let go, and every time he thrust them back in, he turned his wrist in a sharp motion and pushed them deep down inside of her.
And then he finally pulled them out, watching the juices from within her slid down her inner thighs. He looked at his soak fingers, then nodded to himself slightly as if he had come to a decision. Soon, he found his way in between her legs again, his shoulders under the crooks of them. He took some of the ice cold whipped cream from the bowl, scooping a little onto his fingers and placing it onto her clitoris. He looked up at her, kissing her thighs before pressing his lips over where he had placed the cream and suckling hard, his mouth like a suction that pulled her clit into his tongue. His tongue, which pushed against it forcefully and began to ravish it. The warmth of his mouth was the contrast to the cold whipped cream, and when it was gone, his transition to her entrance was swift. His tongue shifted a fold as it slipped into her and began to thrash around as he started to slurp at wetness, his hands gripping her backside and pulling her lower body against his face.
A loud muffled moan was heard from Zealia, which transitioned into muted whimpers and cooing. Her back arched when she felt him lather her walls, her limbs tugging at the ropes harder than ever before. Her thighs writhed and trembled, them swaying side to side in attempt to dilute the Addai's intensity. Zealia was known for her overall fair complexion, and when put in vigorous situations, her chest and cheeks were a dark shade of red. Curling her toes and clenching her fists, she jolted every time his tongue reached certain spots. So much so it even caused a few tears to prickle the corner of her eyes and her breathing to increase.

And slowly, faint circular symbols flickered in a glow across different areas on her body, the outlines of her tattoos glowing dimly. Zealia's eyes crossed in complete lust, her head falling back against the pillow.
Hearing Zealia muffled moans was enough to not only encourage Addai to add more vigor to the to the scrubbing of his tongue, but it also bring to life a thick erection that pushed against his towel. The more she writhed under the mercy of his mouth, the more he desired to hear from her–to taste from her. He found himself letting out a quiet groan of pleasure just from being able to give bliss to her. With each jolt that she gave, girthy imprint within his towel leaped in excitement. His tongue started to enter into the motion of a vicious, unrestrained swirl, attacking her walls relentlessly as he moved his tongue back and forth.

When he caught sight to the tattoos that marked her body, the faint glow that they held, he gave one last hard slurp before pulling his head back. But he didn't let up. He jammed thumb into her entrance and managed to take her clit between his teeth where he tugged lightly while his tongue scoured it with side to side swiping motions.
*Rosemary rolled her eyes at Sonni's response before she tossed a few gold coins onto the counter of the bar* Make it two large beers, barkeep! *But after she spoke, she turned her head to Eros* You wanted one too, right?
Zealia’s moans grew louder at the rubbing between her thighs now. Her back was arched as much as they allowed her, and her toes were curled completely. She clenched her teeth between the sheets in her mouth, the symbols traced along her body glowing brighter. There was no longer a need for the lubricant she had bought previously, since Addai managed to succeed to make her more than just wet. Her knees bent inwards, the embracing Addai’s neck and holding him there before eventually trembling too much they released them.
Oswald: Alright, Layla, here comes the airplane *Tries spoonfeeding a cardboard cut out* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Addai slowed the motions made by his tongue when her back had started arching, and upon seeing the symbols that had been growing dimly now increase in brightness. And when her legs embraced his neck, he suckled between her legs with so much love and care that what he felt for her could never be denied. And as he felt her trembles, he pulled his thumb out of her and gave her entrance a long lick from bottom to top. He slowly lowered her lower body down to the bed. He crawled further up to where he looked down at her, finally removing the drool soaked sheets from around her mouth.
He leaned down as if he were going to kiss her, but instead only allowed his lips to barely come near hers. He chuckled, caressing her cheeks within his warm and slippery hands and once again, he smiled at her. "You like whipped cream, yes? And I know that you have a love for chocolate," He said, kissing he forehead. He grabbed the small pitcher of chocolate that he had sat on the floor and drizzled the rest of it across the bowl of chilled cream. Afterwards, he rested it aside, swiping some onto his thumb to place into her mouth to taste. And then he stood up on the bed, causing it to creak heavily. His towel fell away, the swollen rod of meat that was his erection throbbing, his balls full from the year of not being able to release anything that was within it. He grabbed a hand full of the cold cream that had been covered with the now more than warm chocolate and covered his entire girthy length. "Would you like your dessert early, my love?"

~

"You know I want one," Eros said, joining her at the counter.

"A year behind bars and the first thing ya want to drink is a damn beer?" Sonni scoffed. "Thought Jud would have taughtcha better than that. But, kitty drinks for kittens I guess."

Eros squinted at Sonni. "Wait...you know Jud?"

Instead of answering herself, she pointed to Rosemary to answer for her instead while she started to down her drink.

Meanwhile, Liion had stayed closer to the door, looking over the crowd of people. He didn't feel like drinking much at the moment, and so he didn't.