वींडवेकर्गाई430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

वींडवेकर्गाई430 13264 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 13264

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना -Universe_COLA- said…
"Awww! That sounds nice!" Sonni agreed. "And he looks like an Elijah now that I think about it. He doesn't have that lightly grumpy expression like his brother. I think he gets that from Wiezen."

"I heard that!!" Wiezen says as he rocks his daughter in his arms gently, watching as she gives a small little yawn and fights to try and stay awake. "Now now, if you're tired already then don't try to fight it, it'll only make you sleepier."

Macross tilted her head a little while looking at the Elijah's sibling under Helga's right arm. "Hmm....now what will be your name be little grumpy one?" She says, rubbing her finger behind his ears.

"Wiezen Jr.!" Sonni says as she began to laugh. "I swear that slight grumpy expression!!"

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jade_23 said…
Helga: Wiezen Jr.? Well.. If Wiezen is okay with that then sure.. I'll nickname him Green Bean for personal reasons.. *shrieks as she is suddenly bitten by Elijah on the chest* Ow!!! *hisses in pain as she lowers her eyes at the sad and hungry baby* Fine, fine, we'll get you something to eat!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"I'll handle it. Right now its a war going on out there. Literally. And you're still recovering." Wiezen says before looking down towards the unnamed daughter cradled in his arm. He smiled. "Zealia...." He says as he gives her a very gentle poke in the nose, only for her to let out a small giggle before yawning again. "Hm...sounds good to me to." He looked back towards where he heard Helga, carefully placing the baby in Macross's arms. "There..." He smiled again. He looked towards the two children in Helga's arms. "Now you be good boys, your mother is very tired so try not to trouble her too much alright?"

"Aww..just look at her...look at all of the--eerr...sorry about that." Macross said as she held the child in her arms, remembering the Wiezen couldn't see anything at the moment.

"No offense taken." Wiezen said with light laugh. "After all, it's only temporary....I think." He says with a shrug.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: And what will we name the little girl
Flynn: I believe they decided on Zealia.. Nice choice..

Helga lowered her ears and teleported herself in front of Wiezen; both of the infants in her arms playing with the sparkly smoke residue. She looked up to him with her ears lowered and a frown.

Helga: Are you leaving already? This soon? You can't even see well.. I'm not questioning your abilities or anything, I just.. Worry about you.. I can go with you, let me fight by your side and keep you safe! *remains silent for a moment as she looks down at her children, then back up at him, asking him a question without trying to sound desperate* You know.. Um.. You can ask me the question you wanted to earlier.. I wasn't feeling good then, but I am now!
"Zealia...that is a nice name. I like the sound it has to it." Macross nodded in agreement. "It's beautiful and perfect, just right for the little one here."

Sonni looked at Zealia with a smile. "Look how curious she seems. She's giving that "Who the fuck are all of you big people" look."

Macross reached out her foot and kicked Sonni in the knee a little. "LANGUAGE. We have children here!"

"Ow! What? She can't even understand me yet!...Sheesh...." Sonni says, rubbing her leg. "Sorry about that Zealia, your Godmother is going to be a bit of a grump, just like your Godfather. Speaking of which...where is Enricho anyways?"

Wiezen thought for a moment. "Earlier...." He then looked towards his children, then back to her. "I wanted to ask you if you thought I could do it. If I could take down Alzul. But now I know that it's something that has to be done with all that he's caused." He looked at everyone blindly for a moment. "I went out seeking revenge. That's the only reason I wanted him gone. Revenge. But a certain someone told me that I needed compassion, reason, and support. My compassion is the family I have around me. My reasoning is the safety of you and our children, as well as everyone and the people of innocence. My support...is all of you." He says. "And now that's something that I know for sure. But speaking of questions...before I go to get our children something to eat, there's something I want to ask you now. May I?"

Helga: *expands a small, weak smile as her eyes dilate for a second while she remains carrying her two boys.* You may.
(Nailed it :_:)

"You have been there for the best of...and for the far..far..far.. FAR worst of me. You were there even when I pushed you away in all of my foolish and arrogance then. You picked me up when I was hurting, and you've stopped me from doing stupid things numerous times. You've helped me find myself, being the light in even the darkest of situations and you've fought by my side, even when we weren't on the best of terms with one another. You helped me smile even when all I had in me was hatred and selfishness. And you helped me get rid of all of it and gave me something that I could never repay you for. A family of my own. Helga...this is the happiest I've ever been in my entire life, and its because of you. Helga...will you marry m--" ...No... (que music) His eyes widened as his sentence came to a stop, blood running down his chin from his lips. His eyes stayed directly in contact with Helga's as his hand lifted weakly to itself on the spearhead that had pierced through his chest in attempt to remove it. No... He could only hear the ringing of silence in his ears. But with it, came words that spoke momentarily.

"And in the moment that you shall experience the greatest amount of joy...I shall slaughter you." Alzul's voice wrung through the air using telepathy as he spoke to Wiezen, but for all to hear.

Behind him, a hand had slithered through a small arm sized portal, clutching the handle of the spear carelessly and pushing it through even further, causing Wiezen's arm to fall limp at his side, his eyes going blank and staring into his lover's.

Macross, Sonni, and Buroa all had turned as they heard the children begin to cry in manner that frightened them, only to see Wiezen be impaled, their eyes widened in shock, their bodies unmoving as they seemed to be froze in place.

As the spearhead was tore from his chest, and the hand slithered back into the small opening in the air, Wiezen could hear only the sound of silence now as his body fell forward. Everything....everything he had ever dreamed flashed through his vision of black, and his last thoughts were Helga and his children. His children who he hadn't had the chance of seeing, and his lover's face, who he had wanted to caress with kisses and see the most beautiful smile that he had ever seen. His head fell across his lover's shoulder at rest, his eyes colorless and widened in the shock of death as his body stood there limp, only standing because of the support of the person he leaned against. The small portal that had been there disappeared from existence, no longer there, leaving only...silence.
(WHY YOU DO THIS MAN LIKE THEY WERE SO HAPPY AND EVERYTHING WAS OKAY AND NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH TEARS AND IDK IF I CAN HANDLE THIS WITH MY FRAGILE HEART OH MAH GAWD IM GONNA DIE OF SADNESS BECAUSE OF THIS AND I WILL FOREVER BE HAUNTED THANK YOU WAIT NO NOT THANK YOU THIS IS SO CRUEL AND EVIL HOW DARE YOU I SWEAR IF HE DIES IM DYING WITH HIM *sniffles* ;-;)

Helga's eyes became slits as she witnessed the spearhead penetrate through his chest, quickly releasing a scream of shock and fear. She settled her children on the ground just in time before she embraced Wiezen in her hands, and all she could hear was the sound of her triplets crying. Her hands began to tremble as she grasped her lover closely, and bloody tears began to run down her face as she shouted his name repeatedly, falling on the ground with him where he lays on her lap.

Helga: Wiezen!!!! W-Wiezen, Wiezen!! *curls a lock of her long hair behind her ear and places both her trembling hands on his chest* Wiezen, hang on there my love!! I-I can fix this!! I've always fixed you, and I can now!!! *her voice weakens as she looks back at the others* I need assistance!!! DAMN IT I NEED ALL THE MAGIC I CAN GET!!! *her eyes interlocks with her children as they continue crying* N-no! They can't see this! Turn around!! You weren't suppose to witness any of this!! We were suppose to grow up in a lovely cottage and live where the sun is always shining and the water is so clear that you can see the bottom!! *inhales deeply to calm herself, looking down at her lover* Wiezen, stay strong! Don't you dare die on me!! You can't die on me! Not now, not ever!!!! Not when you have so much to see!! You haven't even seen your own children yet! J-Just don't die! I can heal you, I can!
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Naaaaiiiillled it. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jade_23 commented…
staaaahhhhhppppppp एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Macross felt as she were about to screamed, but nothing emerged from her quivering lips as a knot of disbelief twisted itself in her chest. She...she couldn't move. Her mind was in so much shock that she couldn't take her eyes off of the warlock as he had fallen forward. Everything felt as if it were going so slow through her vision. Her stomach felt sick...she felt as if she were going to vomit. Her legs were shaking beneath her. "B-but....but...." Tears began to stream down her cheeks as she stuttered, unable to speak. Her words were unable to form in the blankness of her mind.

Buroa's eyes were bewildered. "No....no no no....no...." She her eyes started to water. She shook her head, taking a step back and stumbling onto the ground. "No no no...." Her voice became small and weak in denile. The crying of the children faded from her mind.

Sonni stared, her mind unable to register what had just happened, her eyes still wide as her body trembled. Her knees buckled under her and she fell to the ground. Every thought refused what had just happened.

And then a scream finally tore into the air. "WIEZEN!!!!!" Macross was the first to snap out of it, shoving the child into Sonni's arms as the cries of the children broke her trance. "T-TURN AROUND!! GO!! DON'T LET THEM LOOK!!" She screamed as she ran towards the warlock and the witch, stumbling and falling to the ground but quickly picking herself back up to her feet. "GET THE CHILDREN!!" She said through her sobbing as she rushed to their side, her eyes never leaving the warlock as he laid there on Helga's lap. His body still...No...No NO!!! She grabbed the children and held them close to her so that they couldn't look, her body trembling as she saw him...seeing his eyes.

Wiezen's body was unmoving and limp as he laid there, his eyes still widened and void of life, blood seeping from the fatal wound to his chest. His eyes....staring into the nothingness of death, empty just as the hole in his chest. His lips began to grow pale and his body, cold.

Flynn swallowed the knot of shock, not even realizing he had drop his bag of potions to the ground. He was immobile, and had no idea how to react. The sounds of crying just rung through his head and he couldn't even bare to talk. Meanwhile, the giant bear observed the scene quietly and did not say a word, but his facial expressions did express disturbance. The children in Macross's arms and in Sonni's tried squirming out of their grasp to crawl to their father and mother.

Helga: W-Wiezen!! P-please no, no! *holds him close to keep him warm as her bloody tears fall on his face* No, no, no!!! This wasn't suppose to happen!! Please oh please I beg you from the bottom of my heart do not go!!! Fight through it!! *places a hand on the hole of his chest, transferring as much magic as she could to try and heal him. The magic she had left was a bit weak since a lot was sucked out of her earlier.* You can make it!! You've gone through much worse!! We can get through this together!! You know I'd do absolutely anything for you! I'll give you all my magic if it helps keep your body alive!! ..Please don't leave me!! Don't leave us!! I need you, you don't understand!! I can't live without you!!! Gahhh, why isn't this working?!!? *glares at her triplets as anger begins to consume her* Look what you did, now I'm failing at healing because you were too greedy for my magic!! God damn it!!! *punches her fist into the ground, leaving a deep hole before returning her attention to Wiezen* I can't be without you! I forgot to say how badly I love you and how much you mean to me!!! Please..
Macross backed away from Helga slowly, keeping the children even closer to her now. "Wiezen....get up....get up....please....please...I'm begging you..." She says. "Y-you--" She choked on her words her words. "Your children Wiezen....your..." She couldn't bring herself to speak any longer as she began to shake her head.

Now it was Buroa's turn to feel the sickness to her stomach come to her as she could do nothing but stare, tears finally starting to trail down from her eyes and down her cheeks, dripping politely onto her legs as she felt her stomach twist and turn.

Sonni's mind was still refusing what her eyes were clearly deemed as true. "B-but....he...he smiled....h-he laughed...." She shook her head slowly ."H-he....he just named is child Zealia...I-I know he did...I heard him...I-I saw him....t-this isn't real...No...no no no..." She looked around to everyone. "W....what are you people crying for....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE CRYING FOR!!! THIS ISN'T REAL!!" She yells. She looked over to Buroa. "STOP YOUR FUCKING CRYING!! IT ISN'T REAL!!" She looked to Flynn and the Bear. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THERE LOOKING STUPID FOR!!? THIS ISN'T REAL!! IT ISN'T!! IT.....IT....it's..." She fell to the ground, slumped on her knees as tears poured from her eyes. "Why....why am I crying...this ain't real...tell me...tell me that its not...."

Wiezen remained silent, nothing changing in the grey tunnels of lifeless horrors that were his eyes. As Helga had tried to heal him, the hole in his chest had attempted to heal, but tore itself back open. And even as the attempts continued, it didn't waver. His skin had become paled and cold to where no heat came from him at all now.
Helga: SHUT THE FUCK UP, SONNI!! YOU'RE NOT HELPING! ...No, no, no!! Why the hell isn't my magic working?!?! Arghhhh!!!! Wiezen.. Please!!! PLEASE!! *remains silent for a moment, then speaks in a low, cracking voice* ..I do! I do, I do, I do want to marry you!! But I can't if you're dead!!! *unexpectedly presses her lips against his cold ones, not minding the paleness or the bitterness of the blood coming out* Wiezen!! Please!! Get up, for me! For your three children! For your friends!! Damn it, damn it!! Screw you, Alzul!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!! *looks back down at her lover, then releases a loud, heartbroken scream that is joined by her own children. Strangely, the leaves of the trees surrounding them begin to sway to the ground, and the flowers around them began to shrivel and decay at the sound of the sorrow in their cry.* No, no, no!! This isn't fair!!! THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!
Macross could feel her heart began to shatter at the cries of the children as the place of beauty began to shrivel and rot into the ground. She slowly lowered her head in defeat. This can't be happening....this can't be... Her mind began to wreck itself as she mentality began to collapse. "All of this....for nothing..." She tried to gulp down the depression of acceptance that began to come over her, but she couldn't. No...not that she couldn't. But she didn't want to. "We've come so far....so fucking far....it's not fair....you...you coward...y-you can't do that Alzul....you...." Her eyes blanked out and she fell backwards.

Sonni's body moved on impulse, and she rushed and wrapped her arms around Macross, managing to keep the children held in her arms as she realized that Buroa had did the same out of pure instinct, taking Wiezen Jr. into her arms as their cries became needles in her chest. They eased both Macross down to the ground with the children held in their arms.

Wiezen's body slowly began to crack as his fingers started to go through a sluggish process of burning into cold but hot red and dim ash.
Gapar: (Walks over to Alzul) Well, Alzul, the Hunter has been found to be a witch saver. His name will be all over Edrain as a traitor to humanity, and will no doubt be hunted down, even by other hunters. If they kill one of those hunters, they'll become Corrupted. Their only options will be to turn themselves in or try and run, which we all know not even a Hunter can run from another Hunter. Things are going according to plan
Helga: NO NO NO NO!!! Don't do that!! *wipes away her tears as she sees her lover become ash* N-No, please, please!! I'll do whatever you want, don't leave me!! *quickly makes an empty bottle appear in her hands as she collects the already converted ash in it* Wiezen, don't goooo!!! I can't raise THREE children without you!! I don't know the first thing of parenting, I, I can't do this, please! You can't "die" assault me!!! Not without my consent!!! I-I can't be alone again! I can't live without you! You are my reason of existence, and if you're no longer here, then what am I?! I am nothing without you!!!
"Yes, it seems so for us both, Bishop Gapar." Alzul says while sitting at his throne, his face propped up on his clenched fist while in his right hand he held a spear with a thick handle that had blood dripping from its broad blade. "I have rid the schedule of the main pest that may have been capable of foiling what has been planned for the further future. There is no longer a living being that can stand in my path. The rest of the fodder will soon join their graves under the earth once the Land Mover is awakened. A true privilege for them to meet their ends at the sight of such an amusing creature. Towns are crumbling, villages burning. Blood spilling. Tears falling. The Hunter will be the next to go. I have already taken their shred of hope in one strike. It was foolish of them to become settle. To think that they were safe. To think that they would retain happiness, only to come so close to obtaining joy for it to be torn away from their grasps." His eyes were no longer crimson, but black. Sockets of empty eyes. "All according to plan."

~

Wiezen's body continued its sluggish process of burning as it slowly inched down each one of his fingers, now reaching half length of them.

Buroa's horns began to burn a solid molten orange as she looked at Wiezen Jr., a guilt striking her hard as she was unable to accept what was happening. She only had one option. It was a worthless one that she had little to no faith in, but it was all that she had left. "Stay with the children..." She placed the child in Sonni's care before standing to her feet, looking to everyone before she began to walk towards the deeper parts of the tall trees as they restore life to themselves, recovering from the decay rather quickly. She felt as if her body was pushing her to give up, but she continued walking out of pure desperation.

"Roa....where are you..." Sonni tried to say, wanting to reach out to her, but she had to stay with the children as well as Macross.
Gaspar: Good. Allow me to take care of the Hunter. I have my own personal reasons for wanting him dead, and I will watch as his corpse falls to my feet. Once he's dead, we'll take the young girl and make sure to sacrifice her
Helga's throat began to hurt after all her screaming, and now she just remained sobbing in silence while laying besides and holding what was left of Wiezen closely, collecting his ashes in the one bottle. She stroked his hair gently, kissing his ear with her bloody and trembly lips, not wanting to let him go at all. She kept wasting her magic on him, trying to heal him over and over again to no avail. She was angry, angry at herself, angry at Alzul, and even angry at her own children because they had weakened her, therefore she believed that was the reason why she couldn't help her future husband. Her slitted eyes glanced at her triplets who continued crying, trying to squirm out of the grasp of those keeping them from doing so. She hissed at them in anger, speaking in a deeper and frightening voice.

Helga: BE QUIET!!!!!!!

The children perked their ears at their mother, seemingly understanding her, immediately piping down and continued to sob quietly.
Alzul let out a sigh, a ghastly smoke drifting from his lips as he did so. "Very well. You can handle the hunter with your own hands. Take care of it."

~

"Nnngh...." Sonni carefully placed the children down at the unconscious Macross's side before getting to her feet. She was tired....she was exhausted...she was worn out. She was passed sad, but still, she stood. She muttered something as she did so, not loud or clear enough for it to be understood. But then she repeated herself as she began to walk towards Helga. "You....have no right..." She says in a flat tone. "You have no...damn right...." She says again, her voice shaking as anger began to build. When she got to her, she grabbed her by the collar area of her dress and pulled her arm back before suddenly punching square in the face. "YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO SPEAK TO YOUR OWN CHILDREN LIKE THAT!!" She screamed, her voice hoarse, becoming more furious than she ever had. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO WIEZEN'S CHILDREN LIKE THAT HUH!!?" She glared at the witch, a fire igniting in her eyes. "After EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING THAT'S BEEN DONE TO KEEP THESE CHILDREN ALIVE, to keep YOU ALIVE, THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT THEM!!? SITTING HERE FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF INSTEAD OF BEING THEIR COMFORT!!? BLAMING THEM INSTEAD OF TELLING THEM THAT EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!!?" She scowled. "YOU THINK THIS IS WHAT HE WOULD'VE WANTED?!!?! IS IT!!? DO YOU!!? ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!" She clenched her chest for a moment. "No....you keep your fucking mouth shut....and GET YOUR ASS AWAY FROM MY FRIEND'S BODY!! GET AWAY!!" She yelled again, clenching her fists. She wiped away her tears fiercely. "You....you ARE NOT....about to sit here....and be a DISGRACE in front of a man WHO HASN'T EVEN SEEN HIS OWN CHILDREN!!" She breathed heavily. "NOW YOU GET OVER THERE....YOU GET OVER THERE WITH YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH AND YOU APOLOGIZE TO THEM!! YOU TELL THEM THAT EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE ALRIGHT, EVEN IF IT'S NOT FOR YOU!! FOR THEIR SAKE and don't you EVER, SPEAK TO THEM THAT WAY AGAIN YOU HEAR ME!!? THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU!! THIS IS ABOUT THE SAFETY AND CARE OF THOSE FUCKING CHILDREN!! YOU'RE A GODS DAMN MOTHER AND IT'S TIME TO PULL THE PANTIES FROM YOUR ASSHOLE, AND START ACTING LIKE ONE DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!?" She says before giving her a hard shove.
Helga wiped the blood off her nose from the punch, raising her slitted eyes at the woman above her. Oddly, she didn't lash out or defended her honor unlike before. She had no honor left. She had nothing to defend. What would she defend anyways, her worthless life? The witch just wanted to be alone. She didn't want children hanging from her leg. Children that she couldn't care for without a father. She just wanted to remain besides the warlock that died while asking her for marriage. Helga wanted to drink some. She wanted to drink besides Wiezen. She wanted to stay in that same spot she was in forever. She wanted to starve herself and let her body slowly decompose besides her lover. She wanted to die peacefully by not taking care of herself and join her lover in the afterlife, or wherever she was taken after dying, which would probably be hell. She wanted to stab herself and bleed out besides Wiezen. She just wanted to die, more than she ever had before. She had a strange wish of dying, after everything that has happened. The witch just stared at Macross with with a serious, flat face. But something in her dim, bloodshot eyes reflected loss, denial, and heartbreak. Helga grabbed the bottle of ashes, standing up from her sitting position and looking down at Macross because of their height difference. What would have been expected was for her to hit back, return the insults, and kill the human. But instead, the witch remained silent. She glanced back at Wiezen, the last tear of blood rolling down her cheek before she looked at her triplets with a doleful look. She didn't say a word while she stepped aside from Macross, walking away from the scene. Helga glanced at Rosemary who was besides Flynn, then grabbed all three of her children in her arms, walking back and passing by the body and the woman. She settled her triplets on the bear's back, then climbed it herself. The mother patted Coco's neck, indicating for him to move on forward. The giant bear nods, starting it's walk further into the land where she could settle in with her children where she felt more comfortable. She headed directly to the same place where she remained seated when she first entered the new land.
Jade_23 commented…
oops, I meant Sonni. xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Its cool xP एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Sonni tried to calm herself, but couldn't bring herself to do so as she watched the witch leave with the children on the bear's back. "You....." She wanted to say something else, but kept herself from doing so. Her eyes traced away from them and landed on Wiezen. The anger that she had felt broke itself down into a depression. "Oh don't you give me that look...." She said, kneeling down to beside his body. "She deserved it and you know she did...." She says, taking the time herself to close his eyes. "You know...Buroa told me how much this place was to you...and how much of a home it was like...and how happy you were here..." She says, biting back tears. "But this..this isn't how you deserved to remember this place...." She shook her head. "I don't care if I'm going to be the one who has to do it, but I'm going to bury you ya know...for Macross and Roa...for Flynn..for Zealia, Wiezen Jr., and Elijah. Even if it means I'll have to get my hands dirty, I'll do it. I'm not gonna sulk around here all day. And I'm gonna go try and kill the sonova bitch who did this to you. Who took you from your children...your woman...the happy life you were going to have after all of this. I'll march my short and lovable ass right to his front door and kick it to the ground so I kind stab his teeth through his smug face. Even if I'm just a human...well, almost human but not quite there I suppose.." She chuckled a bit, coughing at the soreness of her throat from the yelling. "I'll do it myself if I have to...." She closed her eyes for a moment. "Try to rest peacefully...friend. I'll try my best to pick up where you left off in this war." And from there, she began to dig.
Helga remained in complete silence as she held on to her triplets from falling off the bear. Once they were a bit far from the others, the giant bear spoke in a surprisingly calm and quiet deep voice.

Coco: Quartz..
Helga: *swallows the sore knot in her throat* ..Yes, Snuggles?
Coco: ..I hope you don't follow your mother's example when your father died..
Helga: ...Do you think I am?
Coco: Were you planning on drinking?
Helga: ..Yes.
Coco: Don't. You'll get addicted just how she did and you'll forget about them before you know it.
Helga: I need to drink..
Coco: You have three kids to take care of. Four if you count Rosemary..
Helga: *twitches her eyes, then looks down at the triplets who are nibbling quietly on her fingers as their stomachs growled* ..I didn't want this life. I can't care for them, Snuggles.. Not in my state.
Coco: I'll help you. I'll take care of them just like I took care of you. I was made for this.
Helga: ..Thank you.. *looks around the tall trees* Over there, by the shade..
Coco: *nods as he follows her direction and walks below the shade of the tall tree, lowering his body slightly for Helga to get off with her children*

The witch makes a picnic blanket appear beneath the shade, where she settles her triplets on and places the small bottle of a few ashes of Wiezen besides them. The children all huddle together to keep warmth as they stare up at their mother in confusion and seemingly sadness.

Helga: I shall begin making you clothes for this weather. *pulls out a picnic basket from a portal of some sort with her magic, settling it in the center of the blanket. She retrieves a few apples and other fruits from it, displaying it in front of all her children* Help yourselves. You suck on color, no? *carefully places a few apples in front of them, making them all sniff it in interest before they sink their fangs in them.* ..Good.. Eat..

The mighty bear returns to it's original teddy bear form, walking with its stubby legs to join the dinner. Elijah, Zealia, and Wiezen Jr. perked their ears and tilt their heads in interest at the toy. Elijah suddenly grabs Coco by the soft arm and chews on him. Zealia grabs the other arm and tugs on it, while Wiezen Jr. bites the leg and pulls it his own way until they all end up playing with the teddy bear. Helga releases a sigh as she stares at her broken family, making a yarn ball appear in her lap and two knitting needles. She stares at her lap as another tear rolls down her cheek.
Rosemary: (Places her hand on Helga's) I may not be the same age as most of the others here, but Elijah, Weizen Jr. and Zealia are my younger siblings. I'll be here to help you care for them too, Helga
Helga: *slightly recoils as she feels the gentle touch in her hand, then looks at the little girl* ..Oh, you startled me.. I'll talk to Flynn for that teleportation spell.. *expands a very small, weak smile at Rosemary* Thank you, Rose.. I love you just as much as I love them.. *glances at her children who continue to play with the bear and nibble on the fruits.*
Rosemary: (Returns the smile back to her, keeping her hand on hers)

Enricho: (Starts a small fire and sits next to it, placing his hand on his cheek to hide the scar. The very scar that caused all this trouble for the group)
COME ON DAMN IT!!" Buroa yelled as she looked all around her, her club in her hand. "You're suppose to be the all powerful protector, the overseer of these gods damn mountains right!!? RIGHT!!? Well LOOK! I'm going to tear shit apart!!" She began to smash down trees violently at the thought of Wiezen and his children. "SEE! I'm RUINING your stupid forest! If you don't like it then where the hell are you!? I'm done with tricks and schemes!! COME OUT!" She says, looking up towards the large trees around her, her cheeks stained with tears as she started breaking down more trees. She ran her hand through her hair. "Come...Come out...." She fell down to the ground, her club dropping to the ground. "I..I need your help Watcher...if you're here...out there...anywhere. If you're even real...I need your help...please...I beg of you...please..." She says, her head lowering to the ground as she what little hope she had crushed. But then she heard something. She looked up and her eyes widened in terror to see the trees and branches being parted by something....something....something....

~

After Sonni finished digging the hole, she hoisted Wiezen up before placing him down inside the hole gently. "I hate to see you like this ya know..." She says, a few tears falling from her eyes. She attempted a smile. "And just when I told you that I wasn't going to be sulking anymore...." She says before she started putting the soil back over where she had got it from, covering it. But what she didn't notice, however, was that his body.....had stopped burning away. When she was done, she patted the soil flat before wiping her hands on her pants. "So long buddy..." She says, taking a moment to say a few words in grace before going over to Macross. She propped her sister up against a shady tree and placed a kiss on her forehead. "It's been fun sis...I'm going to take up a responsibility now...don't come looking for me...Enricho needs you ya know. You need to go to him when you wake up....I've never seen you so happy with someone before really. He just better treat you right if you think he's the one." She gave her a pat on the head and took her curved knife. "It's my turn to be the big sister now....and protect you how I can." She stood up and sighed, taking a moment to take in the scenery of the tall trees and green grasses before making her way towards the gate. "No more games Alzul..."
Helga: *sits Rosemary besides her, embracing her in a hug as she slightly lowered her ears*

The triplets all perk their ears at their mother's sigh, observing the human that was being hugged besides her. They all seemed to furrow their eyebrows in jealousy while dropping the teddy bear, crawling rather quickly to Helga and cuddling against her clothes.

Helga: ..And I love you three too. Even if you almost killed me. ..Sometimes Helga says things without meaning to, and she has no idea what she's doing. She doesn't know the first thing about being a mother, so she lashes out on her children.. Now, don't let your mother's sorrow get in the way of having a full belly. *grabs another apple from the basket and feeds her children off her hand, then glances at Rosemary* There are plenty of your favorite fruits in the basket if you'd like som- Ow!! *looks down at the bite Elijah had given her* Nnghh.. You little rascal.. *strokes his hair gently as he continued to feed off her hand* Wait till you try spider legs..
Zealia's ears perked for an instant as she was actually eating her apple, unlike Wiezen Jr., who was draining the color out of her his little by little. Her ears lowered before they perked up once more, and she looked out in a direction that Wiezen's body had been buried and she stop eating completely as she began to stare. "P...pa...." She forced her first letters out with a puzzled expression at doing so, her ears twitching. "P....pa...." She before furrowing her brow as she tried again before falling silent, and seemed to be doing something that her siblings weren't. Listening.
Helga: *twitches her ears at the new voice from below, observing Zealia closely and picking her up from the blanket* What was that little one? You're voice.. It's beautiful. Were you trying to say Papa? *follows her gaze at the place she had left from* ...Yes.. Papa is over there. Papa is having.. A day off. He's just staring up at the sky for a while, little one.. You'll see him soon. He's gone but.. But it's just for now..

She settles Zealia on the ground again, then glances down at her children with a small smile as they each had finished eating and/or sucking over a dozen apples* ..You three were hungry, huh? *smiles wider at them as they stare at her in confusion* I wish I knew your favorite colors. But for now this'll do..

The witch snaps her fingers, making many colorful blankets and pillows appear below the tree, which immediately drew in the attention of the triplets.

Helga: You like it? It's called a bed.. Well, it's not a BED bed, but it's a.. Bed, I guess.. Heh.. It'll work for tonight. You all will be sleeping while I stay up and guard you- *perks her ears as Zealia snuggles against her hands* Hmm, no, no snuggling comes later, Helga must pace around and make sure everything is safe. You saw what happened to your father.. *lowers her ears* I can't let that happen again.. You'll all be fine and I'll be back by dawn to bathe you.. Witches don't need sleep.. But you three are just babies. *widens her eyes as she sees Wiezen Jr. beginning to tear up* No, no, no. No crying! Shh, shhh.. *carries him closely and cradles him while the two other children tug on her dress for attention* I'll be with you two in a second. *twitches her ears at the sound of sniffling from below* No, no! Zealia, Elijah, no crying! Nnghh.. I can't do this on my own.. *Sighs, grabbing her two other children and holding all three of them closely in her arms as they begin to giggle* ..Better? Good. *releases a sigh as she stares at the direction where she had last seen Wiezen* I'm sorry for failing on being a mother already.. I wish you were here with me.. What a time to spend our honeymoon, huh? ..I love you..
Zealia ends up furrowing her brow. "P....pa..." She surprisingly lets out a small little growl as she is not able to say what her mother had said. She leaned over and gave Elijah a small little headbutt to get his attention as she tried to communicate. "P--pa....pa." She says, finally able to somewhat piece the word together while sniffling a few times still before looking out in that direction again. But then she paused for a moment and giggled as she seemed to try and float from Helga's arms, her pointy ears perking once more.
Helga: *was too focused on the other two boys that she allowed Zealia to escape from her arms* H-Hey!!! Zealia!! Don't you dare float even highe- OW!!! *shrieks as she feels another bite in her finger by Elijah* Elijah!!! Stop that!
Elijah: *lowers her ears in sadness as he begins to tear up*
Helga: Oh no, don't you dare start that! Wiez Jr. seems like the only one who is behaving! *stands up and tries to grab the floating girl* Zealia!
Zealia floated higher before looking down at Elija, giving a small baby grin as if to thank him or say "good job". "Pa....pa..." Her sky blue eye became slitted and she began to float towards where they had come from before they had arrived at the place they were at now, rolling across the air in a float as if were doing so across the ground in a small ball.
Helga: Ngghhh!!! ZEALIA!!! *grabs the two boys carefully, indicating Mr. Snuggles to stay behind and take care of Rosemary. She then began to follow Zealia wherever she was floating to* Zealia!!! I swear you are in SO much trouble!!! ..Papa isn't alive!!! Don't make this even worse than what it already is.. *lowers her ears as she followed the floating girl, making sure the two boys remained in her arms*
Zealia looked down at her and gave another small growl before she began to crawl across the air, nearly hitting the branches of trees but missing by mere inches. But as she carried along, it could be noticed that some of the trees had changed form, some being smaller than they were before, others being much more larger. There were some that were even ripped from the ground. But that didn't seem to bother the child in the slightest as she floated towards where she wanted to go.
Helga: Oh, you did not just growl at me young lady!!! You could've just asked, ya know?! Gah! Be careful, you're gonna get hurt with those trees!! *without even realizing it, she began floating in the air as well as she held Elijah and Wiezen Jr. She quickly followed behind Zealia trying to grab her* Come back here!
Zealia began to float down just as she was in reach, dodging out of Helga's attempt to grab her. She floated lightly down to ground, landing near where they had been before. But her eyes slowly began to trail upwards as she stared at a rather large figure, blinking for a moment before she began to cry.

The large figure had seemed to be busying itself with a bunch of thread, and at the sound of the infant crying, it turned around with snarky growl that was somewhat of a jester like laugh all in one, revealing itself to be a rather strange creature. Its feet were not of any creature of which had been seen, and a long blue slightly torn sheet hung from around its waist. Some of its body was covered in white ape like fur, and a long twisted beard of it extended out from its chin. It wore a large piece of something that seemed to be gold that had been crafted into a helmet that hid its eyes from sight and also had emerald blue markings carved into the numerous pieces it wore. It was already numerous times bigger than the child, but when it stood up, it was even larger, and its extra two arms revealed themselves, one of which with a puppet tied to its fingers. "Whaaaaaat iiiis thiiiis?" It spoke in a rough but darkly comical voice. It lifted one of its arms, preparing to kill the child in an instant.

"W-wait! Don't! That's only a child!" Buroa ran out in front of the creature, her skin no longer the red of her tribe, but now more human like with a faint shade of pink to her complexion. "Zealia!? Why are you out here all by yourself!?" She picked the child up in her arms, cradling her. "This is his child, and I will not let you harm it! A wager was a wager! I held up my part and now you're going to hold up yours!"

"Oh me oh my, the child of a witch, and a half breed warlock, my isn't that rich?" The creature sneered. "A wager my wager but I'll riddle you this, the Watcher, the Watcher, can give you his furry ass to kiss. You called me from tears, and now I am here, command me not small one, for I can still smell your fear." The creature turned back towards where Wiezen had been buried, the dirt that had covered him thrown off to the side. "You made your wager, you have not the choice to pick. I won, you lost, now didn't you you little shit? You've brought war to my mountains, and yet I let it slide, now make yourself useful and let the Watcher use your eyes." It said.

Buroa stared up at the creature. The Watcher, who was atleast ten bodies bigger than herself. That was er last resort of desperation and hope. She really hadn't believed in the lore, but there it was...right before her eyes. She sighed before looking around for a moment, looking for Helga.

"Pa....pa!" Zealia said, squirming a little in Buroa's arms.

"Don't worry little one, it's all going to be alright. Papa is going to be back with you in no time at all." Buroa assured.

"What's this I smell? Not one or two, but three. Four makes the witch, but in seconds' time we will see." The creature spoke, not turning around as it opened its mouth and stuck its hand down its throat, only to pull out a large needle.

(The Watcher)
 Zealia began to float down just as she was in reach, dodging out of Helga's attempt to grab her. She
Helga came tumbling in the scene while panting heavily and still holding Wiezen Jr. and Elijah. Sweat tricked down the side of her forehead as she spotted the girl in the arms of Buroa, and she released a low hiss beneath her breath.

Helga: ..oh geez, oh geez, I haven't used my legs in a while... *inhales deeply* ZEALIAAAAA! *stomps herself more inward and glares at the baby in someone else's arms, then perks her ears and turns to the gigantic creature, slightly lowering them afterwards. She wasn't sure what it was, but she had seen enough with all the Oni stuff. She spoke in a low, weak yet confident voice* G-Greetings.. Whoever you are. I apologize for the disturbance of my daughter. I'll make sure she'll learn from this experience.. I'm kinda held back by two other children.. *leans toward the baby in Buroa's arms* Are you happy now, you little troublemaker? *furrows her eyebrows at her as her brothers keep nibbling on Helga's fingers* You're in biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trouble, little one.
Zealia stuck out her tongue at Helga before squirming further into Buroa's arms for protection. "Pa....pa." She said.

"Now now little Lia, you've been learning very fast so far. So I'm sure you can learn a bit about patience okay?" Buroa spoke before she looked to Helga for a moment and blinked in silence. "I don't know why, but I've been having an urge to punch you in the face....but at the same time I'm feeling that someone's already did that...."

"I see, I see, so you're the witch that killed my trees. You're the witch the ruined my lands, all over the death of whom? This man?" One of the creatures long and large arms reached a little ways down and pulled Wiezen from the hole before tossing his body carelessly to the side and began to wrap up some of the thread. "But luckily for you, the life of these trees flow like the spring of youthful fountains, if it ever happens again, I'll send you all flying off this mountain." The creature let out a sudden twisted ape like screech right after it finished its sentence. The hand on its top left arm bent to scratch under the armpit of its lower right arm. The sharpness of the black claws that extended from its fingers were shown more clearly now.

"I-I'm very sure she's extremely apologetic about doing so Watcher!" Buroa says quickly. "There's no need to get hasty."

The Watcher turned its head and its voice became deep. "You killed my beauty, and for that I should kill yours, with poison, with poison, but I've already taken your gourd. I should take children for replacement, but no, that would not do. For the value of the life here, you have not a clue." It turned back towards Wiezen's body and began to wrap some of the thread around the large sowing needle.
Helga stared in disbelief at her own daughter mocking her and deciding to hide with an Oni that could care less about her instead of returning back with the woman who gave birth to her. She lowered her sharp ears as something else inside her broke while looking at her infant.

Helga: ..Fine.. Have it your way, Zealia.. Just know that I thought you would be the last person to hurt me in this world. *steps away from the Oni, then turns to the creature as she walks besides him while still holding her two other children* ..Yes, that woman was me. And so was the voice of all three of my children.. *lowers her eyes at the body that was tossed carelessly* I know I don't deserve you respect, but I am not aware of this man doing anything to harm this land he loved.. Please be gentle with him..
Zealia looked up at the giant creature once more, fear in one eye, curiosity in the other. She had looked to Helga and lowered her ears for a moment, but then looked back to the strange creature, squirming a bit more as her eyes began to tear up.

"It's alright little one...it's alright." Buroa said, stroking her hair and rubbing behind the child's ears a little. "Shhh...shhh." She began to rock her gently in her arms. "It is alright. Mommy and Roa are here little Lia.." She placed a small kiss on Zealia's forehead. "It'll all be over soon."

"I could care less about gentleness, for you see my conduct is poor. I have no room for sympathy, and I should throw you, children and all, back out into the war. Correct correct, you do not deserve my respect, and so neither shall this man. The actions of one, effect the actions of four, but surely you would never understand. The Watcher, The Watcher, I've watched all, through his eyes I saw that spear. And I laughed and laughed as it pierced his chest that I almost would have shed a tear. But alast, I am here. Beaten once out of three wagers." He hissed as he lowered the point of the needle down into the hole in Wiezen's chest. "I'll sow him up, then I'll swallow him whole, for hours he shall lay dead. By the rising of the fire in the sky he shall breath life ,yes, once again." But then the creature's mouth grinned. "But another wager is in bound, nothing in this world will ever be free. With revival comes agony, and from agony will become peace."

Helga: *sits down on the ground, on the opposite side of the creature while seated next to Wiezen's body. She remains quiet for a while as she hold her two boys, and looks down at the body with heartbroken eyes. She then spoke in a quiet, cracking voice* ..Thank you, Watcher, for your generosity and wisdom...
The Watcher came to a pause for a moment, and another grin came to his wide mouth. "Ah, I see. Now you have felt what he's dealt with for millenniums and centuries. Loss through loss, goo and evil, you lesser beings are quite strange people. But do not thank me for my wisdom, you should be thanking one other for their pride. For the price she paid for this man at lay, she was surely risking her hide. First was her symbolism of red, and now she will be looked down upon by her own. Next was the clear liquor that is always there but never gone. But yet, she pushed on. Even after losing all that in which she was born. Then came the final, which may have been her own horns. Or perhaps it would have surely been her soul, or her peepers, or the sense of smell of her noes. But for tales and folklore's sake, no one will ever know." The thread from the upper half of the needle began to wind down and fill the void of Wiezen's chest.

Buroa looked away in shame, looking to her skin for a moment before turning the other way with Zealia as she had began to pout and looked to be about to cry. She rocked her a little slowly and began to whistle a soft melody to her quietly.

Zealia's ears perked at the strange sound, and her eyes drooped a little as she let out a small yawn and stretched her little arms and legs before settling down.
Helga: *doesn't remove her eyes off the body as she responds quietly to the watcher while holding her two squirming boys closely* I've always felt the feeling you speak of. Ever since I was a child. Only that, this time, I decided to show it. I would have sacrificed my witch powers for my husband. I would do anything for him.. And I don't think the color of skin or what you drink defines who you are. Buroa is still the Buroa I know even without a gourd, or horns, or red skin. Why would she be the black sheep of the family? Because she doesn't have a gourd? There are plenty of bottle of rum she can buy. It may just be just as good. Because of her red skin? What does that matter? If she painted herself in red paint would that make her look more acceptable? If she lost her smell, would she be hated? She may be looked down on by her own, but she'll never looked down on by me or my friends.. If she can no longer stay in this beautiful land, then she can live outside of it and find a new tribe. Whether that be human beings, or witches, or psychopaths, or hunters.. You took the most vague things of possession. You forgot to take the most precious thing of a living thing, which is the mind and the heart. No one has the power the wield such weapons, only the owner itself, Watcher.. *strokes Wiezen's hair gently as Elijah begins to nibble on her dress*
"Oh but that skin means much more than skin, or where shall I begin. That very gourd is much more than a gourd, and to not have is her own personal sin. It is not about the mind or heart, but then again it is. She mustered the will to sacrifice everything for both your own happiness and the kids. Let me tell to you a small tale. You sit now, and you enjoy. Let me tell of what the red skin is, for I'm sure you will enjoy. The sense of smell is what creates an Oni's bond, or relationship as you humans say. It is one of the many senses that bring them together, in one to many different ways. The color of a skin she once had, was a reminder of her father. It was a symbol of what he was to her past, she promised him great pride, now why even bother. Those horns, those horns, those horns, they are the pride of her kind. But I did not take them, for that would have been the last of the line. Instead she lost wager number two, and with that I took from her her gourd. One of which was her mother's in where the first mug of liquor was poured. You do not seem to understand that even the most vague can hold the greatest value, like the hourglass you held long ago, and you shall not deny it shall you? But you say no one but owner has the power to wield the weapons of heart and mind, though that may be true, what of the far evil that has manipulated you all to no sign? He crushed your little wee hearts, drove some passed insanity. Spiraled you on a path of revenge that only ended in vanity." After the hole finished sewing close in Wiezen's chest, he lifted him up by his legs and opened his mouth, dropping Wiezen inside and swallowing him down. "And even now, one sets out for revenge, but whom I may not say. A path is only a path if one is able to find their way." The Watcher stood stood from his squatting position. "But to the Oni, I hold a respect for her deeds and here she is always welcome. She has shared tears of defeat to summon me, and I appear very seldom." It turned and begin to walk back towards the tall trees of the forever green forests.

"W-wait!" Buroa said as she was about to go after him. But she remembered that Zealia was in her arms and brought herself to a stop, watching as the Watcher walked through the first few trees and faded into thin air. "Thank you...." She said silently, her long oni ears lowering.
Helga: ..I appreciate your help, Watcher. *watches him disappear into thin air, then looks back down at her two boys who continue nibbling on her dress* ..Hmm, still hungry, are you? Let's go back to our little settlement while we wait for Papa, yes? He'll be back soon, and we'll see him in the morning. I'll prepare some more snacks and hunt a few spiders.. And probably bathe you since you smell funny.. *stands up from her sitting position and she holds the boys closely, one in each arm, and begins to walk*
"Go on little Lia--" Buroa had began, hoping that the child would use its magic to float along and follow her mother. But the child was fast asleep there in her arms, giving no her choice but to follow along. She was silent for a long moment as she did so before she finally spoke. "She's a beauty...all three of them are. In a sense to say I'm glad that they are smaller than the ones I've seen from my kind. They aren't able to...break things at this size. Or bite fingers off....or hands for that matter." She says.
Helga perked her ears at the sound of Buroa's words, slightly nodding in agreement but not looking at her. Instead, she just kept walking back to her settlement until she arrived where she saw Rosemary and the small teddy bear.

Coco: Is everything alright? *looks over at the Oni* You look different, darling. Strangely suits you.

Helga nodded again at the bear, kissing it's furry head and grabbing the picnic basket, then continuing her walk to the small lake while making towels appear hanging off her hands. She settles both her boys on the ground, then focused her attention on the cold water. The witch dips a single finger in the lake, immediately warming it up a little with her powers. She then began to pull out even more shower items from the picnic basket of earlier.
"I think you're forgetting one..." Buroa said, resting the small baby girl on the soft grass, poking her noes gently with a small smile. "I think....you'll be alright little one. You won't have to grow up being forced to fight your siblings like our culture...at least I hope not. Sleep tight." She says before standing to her feet. "I'll be taking my leave now." She says before turning to walk back the way she was headed, but then paused. "I wish I could thank you Bear...but I can guarantee that you may be the only one who thinks that true." She says as a few strands of her purple hair fell to the ground as she carried on.
Coco: *picks up a lock of her purple hair that had fallen, observing it closely before lifting its stuffed head at the Oni* What's happening to you?

Helga glanced at her daughter on the grass, furrowing her eyebrows at her.

Helga: So now you decide to sleep after all the disaster is done? Helga shall let you know that Helga is very angered by your actions. Therefore you, are not getting any desert for the way you treated your own mother. *looks back at Elijah and Wiezen Jr.* Don't think I'm not aware of your plans with your sister. I am not a mop that will be swept on the floor. Rules will be made and there will be consequences. *grabs Elijah and strips him out of his clothes as she gently dips him in the water*