वींडवेकर्गाई430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

वींडवेकर्गाई430 13264 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9351-9400 of 13264

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He walked over to Helga as he looked down at the seat she was saving for Weizen) Is this seat taken? (Before she could respond, he sat down on the spot, his arms crossed as he looked forward, a blank expression on his face. But he made sure to keep a gaze on Bonnus. Just by noticing her expression that he gave to him, he knew that she could see that something was wrong better than anyone else at the moment, but decided to wait until the wedding ceremony was over with before he spoke to her about his situation)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jade_23 said…
"Tas alright lad, cos yer ratha sexy whaen yer blathering wi' it." She responded, demonstrating her accent had improved compared to the first time she spoke with it. But then she frowned again when he saw Wiezen reach for his mouth. "Lad.. yer hurtin' ya friggin self!"

"WELL I'M NOT A BEST MAN–" Flynn kicked open the door of the room, heads turning to face them both. Gasps filled the room as Flynn's shoulders drooped, not even feeling Sonni's weight on him anymore. Crap...

Helga's clone that was sitting on her spot blinked when she was spoken to by Enricho.

"Enricho Morgan, thou have trespassed my husband's property!" The clone said lowly, shoving him to the ground and dusting off anything he left for Wiezen. It stuck its tongue out and hmphed before sitting back down.
Enricho: (He got up immediately, dusting himself off as he whispered under his breath) Goddammit, Helga! (He moved over to the seat next to Franziska) Is this seat taken?
Franziska: (She looked up, waiting for Flynn to show up and saved the seat for him) Well, actually-
Enricho: (Just like before, he sat on the seat, regardless of the other's opinion)
Jade_23 commented…
i can taste the salt coming from enricho एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yeah, he became आप XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jade_23 commented…
no, blame COLA. always blame COLA xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना -Universe_COLA- said…
Sonni blinked as people had turned to look at them, and the gasps that came afterwards. But her reaction was different. "HA! You sooo are the best man!" Sonni grinned wiggling her way down from Flynn's grasp but holding on enough not to fall afterwards.

Bonnus was rather puzzled by the entrance of the two, though she was relieved to see that Sonni had finally arrived. And apparently, Flynn was going to be her best man from what her perked ears heard.

"Alrighty, one foot at..a time.." Sonni murmured to herself. But her feet remained rooted to their spot and she laughed nervously. "Uh...oh...." She nudged Flynn in the side with her elbow. "Psst, hey, do something!" She whispered.

Wiezen's gaze had moved to the door upon Flynn and Sonni's entrance. Finally. "I-I'm fine Helga. I refuse to let myself be stupid enough to ruin this moment for them, I don't care what condition I'm in or how tired I might be. I think I can keep it together for a little lon-" Wiezen's telepathic connection with Helga became disrupted when he let out a half yelp of pain, biting down on his tongue before it could escape fully. For a few seconds, it felt like his insides where on fire, his posture stiffening as he clenched his jaw. After it passed by, he looked at his hand, seeing that the decay had started to spread more. He cursed to himself and quickly shoved that hand in his pocket too.
Flynn remained completely still, frozen in time. He didn't even blink as he stared at the dozens of eyes that just watched him. Flashbacks from school emerged in his head when he was embarrassed on stage performing a magic trick.

He gulped when Sonni nudged him. "I-I can't do this..." Flynn mumbled to himself. "I-I don't want to do this." His ears heard the snickering from behind, seeing that it came from three of the witches dressed in black that sat together. He groaned a little, looking back at Sonni, then with his shoulder he nudged her a little further than him, trying to escape her grip. Why the hell is she so strong... He wondered to himself. He whispered, "Ok, ok, don't panic, breathe, deep breaths, breathe. One step at a time, get this over with, and never show your face again." He told himself. And with that, one, trembling step he took forward, taking Sonni with him.

Wieezzyyyy.... Helga whined, her ears drooping a little. She glared at Flynn and Sonni walking so slow, and with one tug of magic, she forced them both to quicken their pace.
Even with the extra push from Helga, Sonni still barely moved anywhere until she glanced behind them at the snickering witches, and then looked to Flynn, seeing how panicky he was. And she could understand, she was too. But then her gaze shifted ahead of them, and she took her first step forwards without Flynn's help, stepping next to him and bringing him to a stop. She looked at the people around them, and then up to her awaiting wife. Finally, she took in a deep breath and hummed slightly as she took another step and her arm tightened around his a little for the extra assurance. This was no longer for just her alone. "Screw those guys, we got this." She said, taking another step forward. Then another, and another. "So far so good Flynn, just a little further alright?" She spoke to him quietly.

Bonnus had began to become the slightest bit anxious when the two had just stopped there at the door. But as she saw them moving, she couldn't help but think that...maybe Sonni was starting to have second thoughts. Her ears lowered slightly at the thought, but she kept her head held high.

Macross watched as well with mild curiosity, reading their body language as if it were an open book. "Aww, how sweet." She said to herself. Then something else came to mind, and she smirked.
Enricho: (He kept his eyes on Sonni and Flynn, secretly groaning as they spent so much time just getting to the front of the room, wanting the ceremony to just end already, but kept the thoughts to himself)
Flynn was not in the mood of moving, holding Sonni back every now and then. The extra tug from Helga was still there, but barely since she witnessed Sonni taking the lead.

Flynn was just starting to get comfortable with Sonni, smiling as he nodded at her words. "Y-Yeah, thank yo–" his words were interrupted when he suddenly tripped, pulling Sonni down with him, but he was able to catch her on time. The tug of magic that was moving him forward now went... backwards. He gulped, a blush stinging his cheeks in embarrassment. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING? His eye went to Helga who had the same confused expression he had. He unintentionally began to walk backwards, not being able to let go of Sonni. “I-I don’t know wh-what’s happening”.

What the–? Helga mumbled, her magic being interrupted by someone else's. Or, a lot of people-eses. Her head peeked through the crowd, only to see a small aura of light coming from the table where the witches and warlocks sat. They were bluntly humiliating the bride and the best man, being slick in hiding evidence. Helga knew most of the people there, mostly because she went to coven conferences before and almost all the warlocks there sent letters and flowers to her.

Flynn suddenly felt an itch on his back. A crawling itch. And so did Sonni. He yelped when he realized small spiders crawled through his suit and Sonni's dress. It was no other than the small coven that stood hidden within the rest of the tables.

The mother growled, standing tall on both her feet. Their antics were worsening her husband. The witch, unexpectedly, took off her overcoat and hung it aside. Her celestial appearance distracted the crowd, removing their attention from Flynn and Sonni grand attraction from all. It seemed that everything else around the nymph dimmed, and her gleaming skin challenged the glow of the sun itself. Helga had switched her torn dress for another one she made herself out of the curtains that were in her room. Something amazing about her was that she was a secretly talented engineer. She could work with anything and turn it into what she wanted. The witch switched her old, poofy ball gown to a slim one. A sultry red mermaid-styled dress with a turtleneck that hid her hickies, and slit of fabric from both shoulders. She took advantage of not having any underwear and designing her dress where there were two gaps on each side of her hips, which emphasized the beauty of her curves. Her arms were adorned with long, white gloves which she made out of the remainings of her last dress. Her fiery strawberry locks complimented the red of her dress, and so did the cherry lipstick she wore matching her smokey eyes. Her whole outfit reflected exactly who she was: A tease. And the bold color of her dress contrasted the soft white of her skin, making her seem even more ethereal.

But the angered look on her face told more than just a story. She stomped her way through the aisle, walking past Flynn and Sonni. The crowd was confused as to where she was heading. The beautiful nymph stopped suddenly, glaring at what seemed to be nothing. But when she shouted something in a distinct language, what was once nothing wavered back into a table where the magic-users sat. Her eye twitched, them coming in contact with the tall, familiar warlock the was behind it all.

The warlock lifted his magenta eyes at Helga, smirking. "Quartz," he nodded his head. He eyed her curves, biting his lip before his attention went to the actual witch, who was removing her right glove off her hand.

"Ya know sweet cheeks, you can strip down for me after–"

Helga released a battle grunt and swung her bare first, delivering a powerful and quite brutal punch across his face. CRACK. She wasn't sure if that was his nose or jaw, or both. And she didn't care. She watched the warlock's bleeding face sway back and forth before landing on the table, wiped out cold. His magic that messed with Flynn and Sonni broke. The witch hmphed, glaring at the other witches as she wiped the blood off her knuckles and slipped her white glove back on. She turned her back on them and walked through the aisle, leaning down to pick both Flynn and Sonni. “Alright, get this over with FAST.” She said, nudging them on their behinds until they reached they finally reached the alter.

(Helga's dress)
 Flynn was not in the mood of moving, holding Sonni back every now and then. The extra tug from Helga
Enricho: (Already feeling thankful for Helga desperately wanting to speed things up, he turned his attention back to the front, disregarding everything previously)
Bonnus gave a wave of her hand, signaling for a guard or two to take care of the mess that had been made, her horns steaming with disdain. “Out of my kingdom.”

Wiezen couldn’t help but to grin himself. He whistled to Helga and gave a wink. ”That was hot..” He spoke to her through telepathy. ”That was really hot” And she looked absolutely stunning! Though he did wonder where her other dress had gone, to him the one that she wore now was MICH better.

Sonni had become furious once she had realized that she and Flynn were being sabotaged, and it was rather satisfying to see Helga knock someone on their ass. As they nudged up to the alter, she grinned back at Helga. “Thanks Helg—“ But as they reached the alter, her feet became rooted to the ground again. But this was for a different reason. “Fl-Fl-Flynn...” Her voice trembled, her grip around his arm tightening. She raised a trembling hand to her face, her finger tips obliterating from her hands and up her arms. Her grip was soon no more around Flynn’s arm. “No no...no no no no no!!!”

“S-Sonni? Sonni!!” Bonnus’s eyes widened as she bolted from the alter. “Sonni! SONNI!!”

Wiezen was frozen in shock, his tired eyes widened and glued to the scene as he watched Sonni set ablaze.

“This isn’t suppose to be happening!!!” Sonni was frantic, in a full panic. With the last few seconds that she had left, her eyes locked with Bonnus’s, tears streaming down her cheeks. “This—” And at that moment...she knew that this was it. “I’m...I’m sorr—”

“WHAT’S HAPPENING!??! SONNI NO!!” Bonnus reached out to her, not caring that some of her dress tore from the bottom in the process, only to find herself grasping at embers and thin air. “S-Sonni?! S-Sonni!? Thee show thyself THIS INSTANT!! Th-this is not the time for antics! SONNI!!”

The room was in complete silence and in utter shock, Macross no where to be seen.

Wiezen’s eyes searched the room and the faces within it, he looked to the guards. But they were just as shocked and clueless as the rest.

“S...S...Sonni...” Bonnus’s velvet wine eyes stared at where Sonni had just been just mere seconds ago, her trembling hands grasping at the air as tears slowly begin to pour from her eyes. She fell to the floor. She couldn’t sense her. She couldn’t feel her presence. Nothing. A lump formed in her throat as she swallowed hard. “Th-thou...th-this...this instant..” She stammered in disbelief, trembling, her hands still grasping at the ashes of where Sonni once stood.
Jade_23 commented…
yikess एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(You know, I'd say that surprised me, but then again, ruining someone's happiness? A classic, COLA. Try switching it up where they're happy ;,)

"Was it?" Helga chuckled to him instantly, her eyes going to the side for a moment. "Was it reeeeaaalllyyy hot?" Her smile sort of grew, that is, until she saw Sonni set ablaze. "What the hell... SONNI!" She shrieked, staring back at the witches to see if they had anything to do with it. But they just seemed to be just as shocked as her.

Flynn on the other hand was already starting to relax himself, that is, until Sonni's arm was no longer coiled around his. His eye shot open watching her on fire, and he indeed tried reaching out for a grasp, but realized that wasn't very wise when it just ended in almost burning his hand off.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
The classics are the best tho. And this is definitely leading to something और favorable eventually. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jade_23 commented…
eVeNtUaLLy एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jade_23 commented…
*sighs for eternity* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
It took a long moment until Bonnus finally began to rise to her feet, and in this long moment silence kept its hold on the guests. She said nothing, the shock that her mind experienced still in effect. And then she spoke. “That woman...was a saint..” Another stretch of shallow silence filled the room after her words.

Wiezen felt a weight become present in the atmosphere, gradually growing within the silence. He looked to everyone else first, and then he stepped forward. “Bonnus, I—“ He was silenced almost instantly, Bonnus’s hand suddenly clasping around his mouth with a hard grip before he was lifted into the air.

“DID I GIVE THEE PERMISSION TO SPEAK?!!” Bonnus snarled through the tears that stained her face, her violet wine irises now a boiling crimson, her pupils being consumed. She threw Wiezen off to the side, sending him crash through one of the guest tables, dishes and beverages flying into the air as the table collapsed under the impact. Her searing horns began to extend out further and into a arc as she slowly wiped her hand across her face. And then her gaze landed upon Flynn. “...You...” Her expression became nothing more than a pure glare of hatred, every detailed line appearing at her brows, deep wrinkles around the bridge of her nose. The pressure that was filling the atmosphere began to direct itself all at him.

Two of the royal knights came to Flynn’s aid, stepping in front of him, one with a large shield, the other with sheathed sword. Two of her most trusted.
The knight with the ginger hair, hazel eyes and light freckles held the shield, and he was the first to speak. He glanced back at Flynn. “Look kid, one look and I can tell you’re the wrong one. She ain’t in her right mind right now and by the looks of it, she’s zoning in on you so you might want to leave, and fast.”

“Everyone evacuate the vicinity immediately!” The knight with the sword, having long black hair and cloudy green eyes spoke loudly so he could be heard. And so it was.

The guests jumped from their seats, some of the more experienced guests choosing to stay to be of help any way they can.

“IGMOR, RAUL, REMOVE THYSELVES FROM MY PATH OR PERISH!” Bonnus snapped. A mist of blue and red crackling embers twisted into her hands and took the form of a long blade. “NOW!”
"M-Me? What the hell did I d-do?!" He stammered back at the guard sharply. "She was my friend too, I wouldn't want to hurt her... If anything, I was HELPING her walk. Well, kind of. Since she was so damn nervous with everything that she had to go through today!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, all fear of being in front of people disappearing. "Because of her." He said, pointing at Bonnus. "And... And you know it too..." He mumbled to the guard. "Fine..." He let out a dreaded sigh and turned the other way.

"–WIEZEN!!!" The witch shrieked, and so did their children when they witnessed their own father crash by the hands of the same person who constantly beat him up in the past. "WHAT THE HELL BONNUS?!" Helga quickly held the ends of her dress and ran as fast as she could to the scene, helping Wiezen remove himself from the table. She inspected his injuries and looked at his head closely, gusting the shards of glass off him. "Wiezen, speak to me, are thou alright? Or better question: Are you conscious? C-Can you see? Hear me? Move?" The witch stroked his cheek gently, removing a smudge from there with her thumb
Wiezen was knocked out cold by the impact of being put through a table with the force that had been applied, food riddling his hair and clothes, small pieces of glass prickling the back of his head and neck. Something of this sort would have usually been a cake walk to get back up from, but considering his current condition it did more harm than good.

-

Meanwhile, Bonnus wanted nothing more than to tear the human apart, along with anyone else that had a hand in what had happened as well as anyone who sought to stop her from doing so. So when she saw the one person that had been with her last making a run for it, her eyes flared. She swung her blade fiercely, her usual calm demeanor of handling a battle gone down the drain. With just that single swing alone, a wave of heat was released, scorching the floors as it rushed towards the knights.

The knight that handled the shield, otherwise known as Igmor, took the brunt force of it, a barrier releasing from the shield and making a wall that managed to keep the heat at bay. But it wasn’t going to last long.

Raul held his ground as well, drawing his sword slightly in preparation for when the barrier would soon undoubtedly fail.
Helga held her lover closely, ridding the food from his perfect curls and his expensive suit. She tried her best dusting off as much glass as possible and plucking them off the skin. "H-Hey, come on Wiezy, that's not fair! Now is no t-time to s-sleep!!!" The witch gulped, checking for a pulse. She found a weak one, but at least it was still there. Her words stumbled over one another before she finally figured out what to say, eyes darting back at her kids who all stared at their parents in dismay. "Kids, come, now! NOW!!"

The triplets didn't hesitate in hopping off their chairs and scurrying to their mother, bringing along Rosemary and Jacob with them. Helga made sure that each one of them was alright before she nodded to herself, closing her eyes to concentrate.

Her eyes twitched, but when she opened them, the Quartz family was no longer in the wedding reception. They were faraway from it in the mountains, where she originally reappeared and teleported. The witch folded the overcoat she held into a small pillow and leaned Wiezen against the hill. Her children were all crying, which distracted her in what she had to do. Good thing she came prepared... Kind of... She tried brewing a small portion of healing tea and slowly poured it into Wiezen's lips every now and then. Her hand interlocked with his bloody one. "I-Its okay Wiezen. I-It's...okay..."

"Fuck..." Flynn mumbled to himself. WHY ME?!?! His slouched pace changed into one where he was sprinting quickly, not looking back. He was desperately looking through the crowd of people for Franziska, and when he found her, he didn't even say anything, he just picked her up over his shoulder and ran through the crowd quickly to escape. "MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!" He bumped into a werewolf on his way out, who simply just tilted his head in confusion at the little snack running past them.
Dark grey blotches began to appear on Wiezen’s skin as he laid there, his breathing starting to increase into a rapid heave. The veins of decay began to guide their way up his neck slowly, writhing wildly. And he began to scream in agony, unlike anything that had ever passed his lips.

And here we are again...pfft. Pathetic.
Why are you always like this...
Its because he thinks he’s different, the little fuck! Hey, wake up!

The voices returned, speaking within his mind as if it were just as casual as an everyday conversation.

”Wake, Wiezen. It’s time to wake up.
WAKE THE FUCK UP ALREADY!
Shhh, you’re being to loud..
YOUR FACE IS TOO LOUD!!

~

The commotion from the on going fight seemed to travel closer with each ten strides that Flynn made, the walls cracking and the bridge connected to the castle quaking. Seconds later, a pulse of heat and energy came as a loud chime that coil be heard throughout the kingdom before the entire upper section of the castle was disintegrated in an instant, more people scurrying away from it with the panicked crowd.

Bonnus’s monstrous cry of rage rung through the air, sounding closer behind Flynn and Franziska than it should have been.
Enricho: (His eyes gazed over the sudden confusion, and seeing Bonnus in her rage, knew that nay chance of him getting help was more slim than ever before. But, as soon as he noticed that Macross was nowhere to be seen, he got suspicious. He got up from his seat calmly, and made his way around the church, dodging escaping citizens as he tried to find out where Macross had wandered off to)
"T-Turn around..." Helga ordered her kids when they watched in shock their father screaming in agony. Her ears drooped because she no longer wanted to hear them. "P-Please, don't look..." Helga forced her children to look the opposite direction, taking away their hearing. Wiezen Jr. trembled and so did Elijah, meanwhile Zealia was heaving deeply in panic.

Helga held back her tears and looked at Wiezen, cupping his cheeks as he screamed. The words she spoke were shaky and mumbly. "W-Wiezen..." She held him in a protective manner, sucking as much pain out of him as her body allowed to. "Y-You don't have to fight it," she cried, "You don't have to keep fighting..." Her grip on him tightened a little. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what to do. My magic c-can't help you and I-I don't know why..." She swallowed a large knot of fear. "But it's going to be okay." She hugged him, putting her chin on his shoulder pad. "I-I promise."

Flynn realized it was useless running in his two human legs, and being near Franziska was a threat to her. The alchemist placed her on the ground, quickly searching through his bag for any teleporting vials. He found one, but it was drained with only three drops remaining. That would be enough. Without warning, he forced Franziska to drink it. And when she disappeared from his sight and reappeared only a small distance away, it was enough for him to run the opposite direction to get harm out her way.
“And you will break that promise just as fast as you’ve made it.” Kelsa looked around as she approached the family, her instrument slung around her shoulder. She too was dressed differently than before, the color of her clothing now more identical to Wiezen’s. “I guess this means the weddings over, which means that there will be no music. Ugh, do people have to ruin everything? And I’d really REALLY appreciate it if you’d stop jumping around everywhere.” When she saw the triplets, her expression twisted in disgust. “Abominations....” She gave a huff and turned her attention to Helga. “Move,” She commanded, removing her instrument. “Move, before the Underbirth furthers.” Her eyes shifted to the screaming Wiezen.

~

Macross hummed to herself a bit as she entered a oddly shaped shop, one that was noticeably different from the ones that surrounded it. As she walked in, her eyes fell upon the floor where she stepped over broken chunks of wood and burnt pieces of clothing, both riddling the area. She continued to him as she walked down the long isle that brought her to a counter, one that very much to her looked more like a stage for a play. This amused her the first time she had been there. And of course, she knew exactly where she was going. As she approached the entrance at the back of the counter, she was intercepted by the towering being, owner the shop. “I’ll assume the deed is done?” She narrowed her eyes at the puppets that watched from a distance.

The towering form held a glaring presence. “Get out of my presence you insufferable wench. I did as you asked. The hunter is gone. And I will not allow you to bring harm to that woman or their child. You’ve gotten what you desired. Leave.”

Macross gave a purposely exaggerated scoff, and then smirked. “Oh, but child is mine as well. It’s not like they deserve it anyways. You won’t be able to keep her here forever either. When the time comes, I’ll tear it from her myself if that’s what it comes to. And you won’t be able to do a thing about it outside of here. After all, you aren’t capable of leaving this pathetic excuse that you refer to as a place of work. I hold the keys here unfortunately for you.”

“And if I so choose to skewer you here and now? Then what capabilities will you have?”

“Try it if you’d like. But just know that I’ve come prepared. Anywho, a pleasure doing business with you.” She turned on her heels, chuckling to herself as she left.

~

Back at the castle, another portion was lopped off from it’s beauty as the battle raged on, rubble crumbling away from it occasionally.

Jade_23 commented…
oh no, not ketchup एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Helga recognized that voice from miles away, letting out a very tired, dreaded sigh. The children obviously didn't see Kelsa coming since they couldn't hear and their backs were forced to look at the opposite direction. At the word move, she did in fact thought about moving her, miles away, in a different country, on a different planet.

Which she could of course make happen.

Woman found on the moon? Sounds interesting...

Nonetheless she slowly stood up and scooted just a little bit away from Wiezen. But when she proceeded to call her children abominations, her brows furrowed. "Those are our kids, and they are certainly not abominations." The witch said, lifting a brow. "Underbirth? Do you know what is going on with him?"
(As soon as Macross opened the door to exit Jandar's store, she was greeted by the hunter, standing a few feet away, his eyes locked on her and his hand close to his pistol, as he stared at her with a dark look in his eyes)

Franziska: (As soon as she was teleported, she looked around for Flynn) Oh Flynn, you idiot!
"Well of course they are. Anything of our kind that is unpure in nature is an abomination and is exterminated on sight. But I'll get to that later. Which includes interbreeding with another species. Which also means you." Kelsa said plainly. "But to answer your question, of course I do. He's one of us...or...one of me atleast." She placed her instrument case on the ground and knelt down beside him. She unbuttoned his collar and pulled it down, inspecting the grey blotches that had appeared on his skin. Her eyes furrowed. "Just as I thought...he's lost his Light..." She glanced over at Helga. "How did this happen? WHEN did this happen? How could you let something of this caliber happen?! Do you know how much trouble this is? Ugh, well of course you don't--" She said, not even giving Helga enough time to answer. She lifted her hand to her mouth and bit down hard enough to draw blood. However, the crimson within ones veins wasn't what came out. Instead, it was like liquid light. She lifted Wiezen's bandaged hand and sniffed at it, her nose wrinkling instantly in dismay. "This...is definitely not good..." She bit down on his hand hard enough to draw blood, and the opposite of what came from her palm came from Wiezen's. She spit to the side, watching the black blood ooze from his hand. "Ssshhh, sshhhh...." She placed her punctured hand to Wiezen's mouth as he was still screaming.
"If he goes through a complete cycle of Underbirth then I'll have to cleanse him from this world."

Wiezen's screaming started to gradually subside until it was only a fit of aggravated and pained grunts and groaning. The writhing dark veins around his neck were retreating slowly.

~

Macross paused for a moment as she was met with the sight of Enricho. A grin came to her face when she saw his hand inching to his pistol. "I wouldn't try that if I were you. You'll only get yourself hurt Unless you came for...something else? Because trust me..." Her eyes narrowed into a glare. "This will be nothing like before." She brushed him aside as she pushed passed him. "Ta-ta, have fun doll~"
Enricho: (As she passed by him, he grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her around) Sonni, the queen's fiancee, the one she was ready to marry today, and your "sister", is dead! Not only do you show no sign of remorse, but you also leave the area as soon as she dies! And of all the places in the kingdom to go to, why would it be here? I don't know what the hell your scheming, but one thing is for sure. You are up to something that caused harm to Ossiana and to others here. And there is something about you that I know rubs me the wrong way (He pulled out his pistol, looking at her) If you are what I think you are, then I should have no trouble killing you. But, if you are in fact human... Well I don't exactly deserve the second chance I was given anyway, do I? (He aimed the gun at her, ready to fire it at her)
Helga's eye twitched when she called her and her children abominations... again. And the more she blamed her for Wiezen's condition, the more she unrolled her right glove and thought about quite literally sending her to the moon. Her fist was shaking in agitation, and she took a deep breath in attempt to calm herself.

"WHEN did this happen? How could you let something of this caliber happen?! Do you know how much trouble this is? Ugh, well of course you don't--"

The witch clenched her jaw and pouted her bottom lip, rolling her eyes almost to the back of her head, link.

Is this bitch serious? THIS is who Wiezen was hanging out with?

But she calmed herself once Wiezen's screaming reduced to painful grunts, gently stroking his hair behind his ear and letting out a sigh of relief. "It's going to be okay, Wiezy..." She whispered gently to him, conjuring a small smile. She finally released her kids from her bind, allowing them to see and hear what was happening since Wiezen was getting better... Kind of..

"Papa!" Zealia shrieked, unknowingly jumping on Kelsa's head and digging her nails on her scalp to hold herself on. She leaned a little down and sniffed lightly at her wounded father.
"Oh please, we've been down this road before. You point your gun. I take your gun. You leave empty handed. But scheming? Oh what ever do you me darling?" Macross rolled her eyes. "What? A lady can't go out and do a little shopping in her spare time? And whaaaaT? Sonni, my sister, is dead?" She laughed. "And? What were you expecting? Which is a good question. What are you expecting hmm? You're a sad attempt at a piece of shit hunter with half the wit of a left ass cheek on a right day." She moved with a sudden quickness, her right palm slapping his arm while the left swiped at the pistol, taking it into her possession. She emptied the bullets and twirled it around her finger by the trigger. "So here's an idea. Why don't you go play eat a dick with your buddies and run along before you wish you never had a FIRST chance." She faked a quick smile and shoved his pistol in his face as she walked passed him.

~

Kelsa paid no mind at all to Helga, and instead stood up and stretched. "That should work for now..." She said more to herself than the witch. "Now I can finally get out of this skin..." She began to glow with a radiant grey light that had the identical properties of Wiezen's former holiness. And from there, she began to change. A serpent stretched from her lower back as if it were a tail, and wings from her back. Her height increased by a foot, furry ears popping from the top of her head, and soon her link was revealed. Her eyes shimmered a luminous yellow for a moment before resting at a lighter autumn orange. She let out relieved sigh, her wings fluttering for a moment. She almost looked similar to a sphinx of some sort. "Alrighty, now to go find your Light!" She begin to pick Wiezen up with relative ease, heaving him over and onto her shoulder. "Hmm...where to start..." She scratched her temple with her claw for a moment.
Enricho: I thought you might say something like that! I kinda wish this was easier. But it looks like you want to make things even harder (He immediately tossed his gun into the air, throwing it at her in an attempt to distract her. As she was locked onto it,he snachted up at least three of his bullets, before kicking her down onto the ground in her distraction, and snatching his pistol out of the air, loading the three only bullets into it, as well as using his other hand to grab hold of his sword in case he needed it) You're not leaving until I get some answers, and depending on how I feel about them, I may just kill you! And you better not lie! I'm in no damn mood!
Macross's eyes narrowed as she sat herself up, blowing a few strands of hair from in front of her face. "Kill me you say? You?" Pushing herself up to her feet, she began to laugh. "Cheap words coming from a bastard like you. But, if you think you've got what it takes, take your best shot, and you better not waste it. Until then, eat ass." She smirked, a maniacal glint coming to her eyes. "Unless you're planning on using those toys of yours soon, that is." She even held her arms out for a moment for him to take the shots. "C'mon, you want to kill me? I'm aaalll yours. But a little hint. It won't get you anywhere." She began to walk towards him. "Now you listen, and you listen closely. "You broke me when I sought to give you everything. And now I'm going to break you along with everything you hold dear. I'm going to overshadow your suns, and pale your moons. I'm going to stomp upon your gardens until there's nothing but torn root and soil. I'm going to break your pride, and everything you stand for until there's nothing left but a fragile shell of what was supposed to be a "man", until the only thing left for you to do, is suffer." She stopped directly in front of him, a maniacal glint within her eyes as she stared at him. "So go ahead hunter. It's your move, hunter. Play your cards, and you better hope the hand you throw down will be enough. And pray...pray to your gods...pray to yourself...and hope to the bitter end that what you do next will bring you even the slightest bit of peace. Because I will not stop until your face is within the soil and you're bowing at my feet in desperation. And depending on how I feel...I may just kill you. I promise you that." She said, throwing his words back into his face.
Enricho: (As he kept his gun aimed at her, he immediately tossed it to the ground, as he looked at her) You're right. I doubt for a second that you are really who you are, but you are right. I fell for Macross, not for Ossiana. At least, that's how it was at first. I loved her because I had a feeling that Macross was within her. But I grew to accept her, I grew to truly love her. I don't doubt for a second that what I did was right. I was only doing what I could to satisfy my own feelings, ignoring hers and yours. So, I accept what has happened. I accept your hate towards me, and I accept the fact that Ossiana may never care for me again. I cheated on her and I don't doubt that for a second. Punish me anyway you want! But I only ask that you leave her and anyone else out of it! (He looked up at her, and for the first time, he was beginning to tear up, a trait that is forbidden by Hunters) Just leave her the hell alone! This is my fault! This is my burden! I'll accept whatever the hell I must as long as she can live her life, goddammit! I'm the one who deserves to suffer, not her! Do you hear me!? I don't care what happens! So no, Macross, I want 'you' take your best shot! (He looked her dead in the eyes, his arms hung to the side, before he fell to his knees, his eyes still locked onto her, and not once did he look away)
"Enricho, Enricho, Enricho...tsk tsk," Macross stared down at him with cold eyes absent of remorse. She squatted down in front of him and grabbed a fist full of his hair before shoving his face into the ground beneath them. "You just don't understand, do you?~" She chuckled. "You've already threatened to kill me, darling. Are you really going to take that back so soon? That's no fun." She stated sharply. "I heard once, that the purest of the wicked originate from the innocent that have been wronged." She lifted his face from the dirt and up to hers, her eyes piercing into his like daggers. "And I, have been wronged. Many...many times. I heard once, that the ones you held the closest could cause you the most pain. And you...have inflicted that pain. But no no, don't feel guilt towards yourself. Rejoice, for you have freed me from the deranged illusion of ever finding happiness with you, or anyone else and brought about a fresh new outlook. One that doesn't include letting people like you off as easily as before. I was a fool to grace you with something that you never deserved. For running back to your side time and time again. Fighting for YOUR life. Ensuring that YOU remained safe at any costs, even if it meant that I had to be that cost." She leaned in to his ear, her tongue slithering out and licking his lobe before she whispered. "You will see fire...and you will witness the ashes that it brings forth. This most certainly is your burden." She shoved him backwards harshly and stood to her feet. "You...disappoint, and disgust me. It would be in your most sincere interests to stay there on the ground, wallowing in the dirt like the scum of the mud you are. I have things to tend to." She spat before turning her back to him and heading on her way.
Enricho: (He lied on the ground for a moment, as he looked up at the sky, before his attention turned to her) I'm sorry, Macross. I know that means nothing to you now, but I'm sorry (He grabbed his gun again and shot her, the bullet grazing her hip) But if you wish to cause anyone else any harm, than I'm afraid that I have no other choice but to kill you!
Macross came to a dead stop when the bullet had grazed her. When she turned around, a wide grin was plastered across her face. "That's the spirit! Though I believe you missed. But for the sake of my amusement, I'm going to give you want last chance to think, and please do think long and hard. Is this really the route that you'd like to take?" She pointed at her forehead. "If so, then show me. Shoot here. The killing shot. And my advice to you...is be prepared for what may come next. Stop stalling, and make your decision. Time is dwindling down for many, and these games of yours are becoming rather...annoying."
Enricho: (He looked her dead in the eye) I can see that there is no convincing you to stop this insanity, Macross! I offered you a simple solution, a chance for you to at least get some redemption. I guess that's something for both of us! But there is not a chance in hell that I am going to let you harm anyone else, do you hear me! You leave me with no choice (He fired the second bullet at her head, prepared for the worst)
Macross didn't move even the slightest when the second round was fired, her head jerking back as the bullet pierced her skull and blood splattered at her feet. Her body fell back and hit the ground, motionless, her expression blank and lifeless, a pool of crimson slowly spreading outwards from her body.
Enricho: (He carefully made his way toward her, as he examined her body, not sure what he could expect, but he knew that it wouldn't be that simple. He looked over her corpse, making sure that nothing happened. When he couldn't see an ounce of life in her, he slowly backed away, before turning around and walking from the corpse) I'm sorry, Macross. I know it may not seem like it, but this hurts me too.
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! She thought to herself.

"H-Hey!" Helga stammered, stumbling as she got to her feet. "I'm helping too! I'm going with you! Whether you like it or not. I may not know much about his kind, but I can follow directions if it leads to helping my husband."
Jade, look what COLA is doing to me! Now आप have no right to be upset anymore. Everyone is free game when COLA is around! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
You're getting really upset about this XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jade_23 commented…
link एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
At first, there was nothing. At first. But then a sudden heavy, crushing grip found itself at his shoulder. "Then this will surely be agonizing." Macross's breath breathed down his neck, a chilling mist going along with it. She yanked him backwards with a bit more strength than she had had before and slammed him to the ground. She stared down at him with a twisted grin, the hole in her forehead remaining there. And then the bullet began to push its way out until it landed at her feet. A glossy pitch black spread from the corners of her eye sockets and over her pupils and irises, leaving only darkness within them. She drove her heel of the heels she wore into his shoulder, and she twisted it without hesitation. "It's myyy tuurrrrn~" She giggled almost demonically, her voice gaining a malicious edge to its tone. "You shouldn't have ever come heeeree~"

~

Kelsa blinked for a moment, staring at Helga blankly when her train of thought was interrupted. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­, no." She answered frankly. "I'm pretty sure I can take care of things from here. You did a good job in...watching, I guess."
Enricho: (He groaned in pain as he tried to reach for his gun that was on the ground. He attempted to grab a hold of it as best as he could, but as soon as he grabbed the gun, his finger slipped and the bullet fired into the building that was next to them, leaving the pistol empty) God... dammit!
"STOP!" Helga interrupted her. "THAT'S ALL I DO! EVERY SINGLE TIME WIEZEN IS HURT ALL I CAN DO IS SIT THERE AND WATCH UNTIL AN UNKNOWN WOMAN COMES FLOATING BY AND SAVES HIM! THIS IS LIKE THE EIGHT FUCKING TIME!" She shrieked, tears beginning to blur her vision. "Do you know... HOW USELESS I FEEL?! I'M HIS WIFE AND THE MOTHER OF HIS FIVE CHILDREN AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" She sniffed some. "He... He hides things from me and refuses to ever let me know about how he's doing. And I know he does that for the better of his family, but that only makes things worse...." She paused. "Abomination or not, I'm still his family. I have a right to come along. He chose to love me, he chose to have kids with me, he chose to have a life with me. And I certainly do not think that results in being... and "abomination". Then her brows furrowed and she scoffed. "And I am a WITCH. I AM A USER OF MAGIC, I CAN AT LEAST DO FUCKING SOMETHING!!! YOU WANT INGREDIENTS, NAME THEM AND I CAN GET THEM! YOU NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE, BAM ONE FLASH OF ME AND WE'RE OUT!" The witch took a moment to breathe, holding her elbows with her arms crossed. "Look... I don't like you" Helga said bluntly. "Because every time I see you I just see GUILT. Guilt for Wiezen. That he chose to go with you instead of returning home."

Helga slipped off her white, silky gloves and made it disappear in a flash. Her right knuckle was bruised from earlier, but she cracked her fingers nonetheless. "I. Am. GOING. I can fly too, I won't be a burden! I can be USEFUL."
Jade_23 commented…
currently at the airport with people watching me furiously type on my keyboard एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jade, you're killing me today. If only I could die, though........... XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yes. And the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had (Sad thing is that this is true, but not for edgy reasons, I swear) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Macross's grin only widened. She pointed her finger at a building a few meters away from the dome shaped shop in which Jandar and Ossiana had resided, her thumb cocked up and now forming a finger gun. One of the bullets that Enricho had left on the ground rose to her finger tip slowly and began to spin at an alarmingly fast rate, a ghastly flame like aura forming around it. Her eyes remained on him. "Bang." The bullet seemed to disappear from sight, the building that she had been pointing at now missing half of what was there, along with some of what had been behind it. "How many lives do you think were lost with that, hm?"
Her finger gun slowly shifted and directed itself at Jandar's shop. "Fire and ashes, fire and ashes. They'll all...fall...down. And you will witness it all." Her black eyes remained staring down at him, another bullet floating up to her finger tip. "I warned you, didn't I?~" The bullet began to spin, a coating of aura surrounding it just as it had done the previous one. "I know it may not seem like it, but this hurts me too." The sarcasm within her voice was mocking and degrading in correspondence with her words.

~

Kelsa again, only stared at Helga as she watched her rant. And when she finished, she only blinked again. "Uuhh...okay. And all of that has to do...what with me exactly? I mean, I could care less if you like me or not. I'm not here for you, and it's definitely not my fault that you're some woman with insecurities about what you are to one of my kind." She shrugged. "And as far as I'm concerned, I've been set as his guardian since we were created, soooooooo the whole wife thing really doesn't matter to me in the slightest. I could care a lot less honestly. I mean, I'm sure that you're good at it all, but still. Also, you say you're a witch like that's anything important." She said, being quite blunt herself. "I'll be just fine on my own, thank you. But I'm going to be straight forward. If you're attempting to intimidate me or threaten my mission then I will erase you. As simple as that. I'm not particularly fond of dragging out useless squabbles, especially not with some woman with conflicting feelings." She spoke blandly. "And if you really want to help, then shutting up would be nice for a start. I can't concentrate much with you blabbering so loudly, so at least do it a little quieter, or keep it to yourself for a few minutes."
Jade_23 commented…
are आप trying to make me hate her? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
What about Jacob? आप can't hate a baby Jade.... आप can kill a baby, obviously, but आप can't hate one XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jade_23 commented…
nope, not him anymore एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Enricho: Macross! Stop this now! You're insane! You don't have to do this! I told you, this doesn't involve them. I know that everything that I did was wrong, but you must listen, this doesn't... have.... to be..... this way...... (His words trailed off as his other arm fidgeted. Just as he stopped, he swung his hand upward, a single knife flying upward from his sleeve and up to her hand, the knife flying upward as it sliced through her finger, before it fell to the ground next to him. In the sudden confusion, he grabbed her ankle and threw him off of her, quickly picking himself off the ground and taking out his sword) I'm not letting you do anymore harm, Macross! One of us is going to die here, but no more innocence will be taken because of your petty revenge!
DONT SEND HER TO THE MOON. Helga yelled in her mind, her eye twitching again.

The witch growled underneath her breath. "Fine." She said in a deep voice. Her angered face seemed to soften lightly when her eyes came in contact with Wiezen's. Fine...

It's fine. Totally fine.

She gritted her teeth, her eyes closing for a moment to hold back the tears. Another chance where she can't do anything? Not a surprise. Helga turned the opposite direction sitting down on the grass near her children. "Fine. She said again, in a calmer voice.
"Quite sure of yourself are you?" Macross tipped her head to the side, raising her hand to show her wound stitching itself back together quickly. "Petty revenge? You've been contradicting yourself. You've had your shot at killing me and failed miserably. You say it doesn't have to be this way, yet you prove exactly why it does. Hm...I believe I hold a genuine and sincere hatred for you. But you're also so..so very wrong. Not just one will die here. MANY, will." She pointed her finger gun at him, but then tipped it at an angle. "Bang." The bullet from before shot passed Enricho's face and into the buildings behind him, decimating them with ease. And then she was behind him, her back to his. "Insanity? I am the monster you created, Enricho. Perhaps it is you who should be seeking redemption. Hypocrisy will no longer aid you. Or maybe...I'm being too polite at the moment. And you take my tolerance for a joke. Here...let me show you. Hell Fire." Her eyes widened, Jandar's shop set ablaze in a deep red violent flame that spread across the area. And immediately, screams tore into the air. But not just one, but many. Just as she had promised.
"Do you hear them, Enricho? Their screaming? Their calling out for you...screaming out to you. Burning children, flesh sliding from their bones like the meat of a luxury meal. Men and women alike...even the unborn...being reduced to scolding statues of crumbling bone and ash under the roofs of their own home, experiencing an agony unlike anything that this world's elements have to offer...yet you can do nothing to stop it. You're truly the villain here, hunter. A failure of some "hero" who has failed once again at protecting the innocent." She glanced back at him, the flames rising higher around them.

~

"Good." Kelsa took a look around to get the feel of her location. "So...that's east...that's north because of sun...that's west...which makes that south..because I said so.." She murmured to herself. And then an idea came to mind, along with gasp of realization. "Ah, I know!" She patted Wiezen's back, making sure that he was still held securely as she prepared herself for departure.
Well Jade, got anything to say now!? आप can't call that "nothing"! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jade_23 commented…
welcome to the club I guess, आप get used to it एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Enricho: (The words were cutting into him more than ever now, as the screams were driving him to a silent panic. He was unable to do anything, or even stop her, and the thought of it drove him to the peak of madness. As he stared at the fire, a figure marched over to the two, clad in a bronze armor, wielding a lance and holding a strange artifact into her hand)
Armored Figure: Demon, abomination of the Ancients, or rather, of another entity, you do not belong here! You are pure evil, rotten to the core, using a disgusting trick such as this to put the lives of innocent at risk (The armored figure swung the lance forward, aimed at the figure) I will make sure that your death is that most painful and that of utter suffering
(The armored figure swung the lance forward, only for Enricho to pull out his sword to deflect the lance and stopping the armored figure)
Enricho: Not a chance! Not a goddamn chance in hell! This is my fight! You can back off!
Armored Figure: Damned fool! This is no time for your pathetic squabble. Move and let me destroy the demon before you!
Enricho: This is my own problems, not yours. The last thing that is needed is for another to get involved. Get out of here, now! If you want to help, than do what you can about those flames the-
Armored Figure: Those flames are immediate. There's no saving those inside. They are long dead. The only thing that can be done is to prevent anymore unnecessary hands at the hands of this beast!
Enricho: (He stood still as he used his sword to push her back) Then I'll make sure that she doesn't get the chance again (He turned to Macross and with a quick movement, swung his sword at her) Macross, this will not continue! I don't care if I have to kill you a hundred times, but if it's to prevent the slaughter of innocence, than I'll kill you again and again! (His sword swung down on her head)
This time, Macross lifted her hand and caught the blade of Enricho's sword in her grasp, the force of the hunter's swing causing her feet to be pushed into the ground slightly. But her eyes were no longer focused on Enricho, but on the armored figure before them. However, she said nothing. Her black eyes went back to Enricho. "And again...you've failed. And again, you will fail. And finally...you will fall. When I done with you, that is. But for now, I suppose we can leave our affairs as they are. But know that it doesn't end here." She shoved the blade aside, knocking him off balance where she had and opening to inflict a fatal wound right then and there. But instead, she childishly stuck her foot out and tripped him. Her eyes wandered back to the armored figure. Her left eye had began to return to normal, and she covered it. "You hide behind your helmet. That alone makes you a waste of my time." She backed away towards the flames. "But if you seek to interfere, then you will meet the same fate." She said before disappearing into the deep red fire that burned the air.
Armored Figure: (She rushed to Macross, ready to strike, but stopped as soon as she disappeared) Calling one a coward when she flees from a duel, using the innocents as a meer weapon. There is nothing more dishonorable and sick than such acts (She turned to Enricho as he quickly got up and looked around) And you, what is your business with her
Enricho: (He looked up, before turning to Jandar's shop) Ossiana!
Armored Figure: Pardon?
Enricho: (Without another word, he rushed into the store, not caring what would happen this time) Is anyone in here!? Answer me!
Enricho was greeted only by the sound of burning material, the inside of the shop near the brink of falling in on itself. Macross's fire had done a considerable amount of damage to everything that had once been inside. There were no sign of any of Jandar's puppets either, but the mounds of dust that riddled the charred black floors were enough to reveal their fate.
Enricho: Dammit! (He rushed through the burning building, and into the room where Ossiana last was, hoping to find that she was safe or at the very least, alive. He made his way past the burning building, avoiding collapsed beams and flames as he made his way to the room)
Within the chamber that Ossiana had been in, the the ceiling had already begin it's process of collapsing some. At first, there was nothing. But huddled over in the corner of the chamber, the tall body of Jandar rested in the corner, his motionless figure almost scorched beyond recognition and almost resembling a statue ash and a bit of rubble from the ceiling already seeking to bury the remains.
Enricho: (He looked over at Ossiana and then back Jandar) Oh my- Damn! This shouldn't have happened. This should never have happened. He got killed because of my damned mistakes! He had nothing to do with this! Dammit, Macross! (He turned to Ossiana, hoping to find her still in her sleeping state, and hoping to save her, he did his best to prepare for when the boards would collapse, thinking of the best possible plan that he could when he grabbed a hold of her)
Helga further crossed her arms as she sat on her knees over the grass. She couldn't help but lower her ears as she watched her sick lover, knowing she was no help at all. The grass below her began to die a little out of her anger, and she simply sighed and turned the other way. Yet again, some miracle lady taking my Wiezen. The witch had to hold back her kids as well who nudged to be with their father, complaining as to why he was leaving again. "Guess I'll... leave you to it..." Helga spoke quietly compared to her earlier tone. It was a tone of just... Giving in. She was so tired she was never able to help Wiezen and always relied on someone else to do it.

"Guess being a witch isn't important..." Helga repeated in her mind, the glow in her beautiful emerald eyes disappearing. She huddled her children and dragged them the opposite direction. The witch didn't know where she was headed, but her heightened emotions didn't allow her to stand still.