वींडवेकर्गाई430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

वींडवेकर्गाई430 13264 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8351-8400 of 13264

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना -Universe_COLA- said…
"A purse? Me? Haaaaaa! You will never, and I mean never, find me with one of those." Wiezen said with a chuckle. "But yeah, about three or four times at least. I can't do that though." He allowed her to rest against him while they waited, relaxing some himself while feeling the soothing warmth of her breath against his skin.

His hand lifted to scratch the back of his head softly, being careful to not mess up his hair before the occasion even began. Just as he was doing so, his head turned at the faint sound of voices and he spotted Flynn and Franziska. "Well I'll be damned.. looks like we've got ourselves some company."

~

Ossiana kissed back with just as much passion and growled lustfully when she felt his hand smack against her butt, a small arch forming in her back. She licked her lips, her hunger for him only continuing to grow. She felt his erection becoming harder, and she placed her forehead against his, grinding against him rougher. "Yes, yes we shall." A small grin came to her face, and her eyes began to cloud with lust. She kissed his lips again, making a trail down to his neck where she bit down, hard but not hard enough for her teeth to pierce skin.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He kissed her with lust and passion, before she moved over to his neck, and he let out a moan as she bit it. His hand gave her rear another lustful slap, as his opposite hand trailed up her body, his fingertips brushing against her stomach, before he moved up to her right breast, and began to place his hand over it in a pleasure that clouded his mind. His erection had started to press against his trousers, begging to be released, as it was beginning to become sore the longer it remained inside, excited for his lover's body)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Oh shut up! No one cares!

Helga was about to speak when she saw him scratching his head to not mess up his hair until he spoke. Company? She sniffed some, her pupils dilating slightly when she glanced the same direction, observing the two figures walk towards them.

Helga: Oh, I guess we do.

The witch greeted the two humans with a sincere smile, her arms still wrapped around Wiezen's neck. She was confused as to why Flynn held such a grumpy expression, but decided instead to not speak of it when he fixed it.

Flynn: Greetings, long time no see, I guess? So, what's up?

Helga's head tilted to the side as she processed his words in her head. Her perfectly arched eyebrows furrowed lightly before answering with doubt lingering her lips while looking up.

Helga: Well, the sky, of course. It's quite beautiful from down here, but looks even better when you're in a cloud--
Flynn: No, I mean what's up like how are you doing.
Helga: Oh! Yes, right.. Umm... I am doing... Swell!
Nithloraul: Maybe I'll ask one of the others, and see if they care
The witch's ears perked to the unfamiliar voice of Nilthoraul that came from the two humans in front of her.

Helga: ..hm? And who is that? *points at the artifact*
Flynn: The most annoying person you'll ever meet.
Helga: -huh? Don't be silly, I've already met her and she's a pain in the as-- I mean.. Neck.
Flynn: Well then screw whoever you're thinking about because this thing just replaced her.
Nithloraul: I have a name, you know. I would prefer it if you referred to me as such
Flynn: Nope, not dealing with this anymore.

The alchemist tossed the artifact at Helga unexpectedly, luckily her catching it. He distracted himself by greeting the little children and patting Rosemary on the head. Helga spun the artifact around and observed it closely, managing a small smile through her plump cherry lips.

Helga: What's is thine name? Thou can refer to me as Helga.
Nithloural: I go by many names, but you can call me God's Artifact. But, if that doesn't work, than you can call me Nithloraul. It's hard for humans to pronounce, I'm sure
Helga: Good thing I'm not a human then. Nithloraul, is it?

The witch pronounced its name perfectly with curious eyes.

Helga: Wait... God, as in the God made thee?
Nithloraul: The one and only. Perhaps you can help understand it better (The single eye looks back over at Flynn and Franziska) Those two "unique" characters can continue to lack a purpose
The witch giggled softly at the artifact's words while glancing at Franziska and Flynn. But then she sniffed and a burning scent, her ears twitching at the sound of sizzles. She looked down only to see that her black gloves were slowly burning away, her skin sizzling at the touch of the artifact. Helga winced in pain before she dropped Nithloraul to the ground in order to relieve her burning skin. She frowned at her ruined gloves, making them disappear from her sight while swaying her hands for them to cool off. She laughed awkwardly.

Helga: Ha-hah, I guess God isn't really fond of all species, heh?
Nithloraul: Is that what you think. Dear, if you want to know the truth, you better sit down. That God of mine, he may hate some species, but he utterly despises humans. I assure you, when he comes, you won't have to worry about dying. At least, not first
Helga: --huh? Um... I don't mean to question thine authority, Nithloraul, but I'm pretty sure if I remember well, humans are one of God's most favorite masterpieces.
Flynn: SEE?! Exactly! This thing is just a load of crap! Now if you could please, shut him in a bubble for eternity and bury him in the deepest parts of the ocean.
Wiezen snickered while listening to Helga speak after Flynn had done so, covering his mouth to prevent from letting out a laugh. But for a long moment, he didn't speak at all. Just watched. Well, until there was yet another thud from the box, breaking him out of thought. He blinked twice before finally hee turned to Flynn. "Lookin spiffy. About time you finally threw on a suit and tie eh? And well well, looks like you aren't the only one who came dressed for the occasion." He said, looking over to Franziska. "You look astounding by the way. Hm..needless to say, the look suits you well." And then his eyes landed on Nithloraul.

"Oh.. it's you again. Didn't think you'd still be around after the first time." He shrugged. "Are you still on about the whole God thing? Because if so, imma kill this time." The box gave a harsh this this time, however he was prepared. "Oh shut up, nobody asked you." He said, rolling his eyes.

~

Ossiana gave a vague whimper of pleasure when her butt was smacked again, growling softly when his hand went over her breast. Her hardened skin softened immediately, leaving her curvaceous body bare against his. She could feel the anticipation of his lust with hers, and slowly, she licked her tongue across his neck where she had bit down. She began to inch down his body, pulling his shirt up to kiss his chest, the tips of her claws gliding down his body as she placed her kisses lower and lower, her eyes looking up towards him as her lips pressed against his abdomen. "
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Nithloraul: That whole "God loves me and all mankind" rubbish is something mortals created due to their religion. I assure you, God would relish in the deaths of humans. And I can't say he's wrong. They beg for heaven so badly, despite their selfish and awful nature. If they even cared in the slightest, they could make the world they live in heaven. Instead, they chose to kill and steal and lie just to get by. I say, to you, God, your hate is justified.

Enricho: (His eyes grazed over her bare body. He became more excited and aroused the more she played with him. His hand made no hesitation as his groped her breast, keeping a tight but lustful grip on it as he watched over her, moaning softly as she continued to place kisses across his body)
Helga's eyebrows furrowed further at the artifact's response.

Flynn didn't look at Wiezen when he spoke, instead he was just poking at Elijah's nose for a bit before he was complimented. He turned to face Wiezen and expanded the most sarcastic, fake smile ever.

Flynn: You don't have to talk to me, it's fine. Your small talk is inevitably fake. But, if it helps, you look "spiffy" too?

Helga: Spiffy? Is that a dog?

Flynn rolled his eyes and shifted a little to the right, only to grab the artifact and stuff it down his bag carelessly to shut him up.

Flynn: My apologies, did I mention he was annoying? *looks at Wiezen* My condolences go to you for ever meeting him.
Wiezen raised an eyebrow at Flynn's response only to give a retort of his own. "And here I am trying to have a good day." He pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment. "Granted, if I had to be stuck around a self sympathizing pompous ass crack like you all day I think I'd be just as annoying. If anything, I'd have more sympathy for the artifact." He looked over at Helga. "I tried." He shrugged before turning back to Flynn. "So, you here to be a buzz kill or are you actually here to congratulate a couple? You know what, never mind that. I'll keep it simple. Don't like me? Fine, whatever, could care less. But today of all days you can take that shitty little attitude the other way please and thank you." And he left it at that, speaking in the same familiar bland tone that he had spoken to Helga with before.

~

Ossiana gave a small moan as her breasts were groped, and smirk a little. She bit into the small piece of his pants above the button and tugged at it, unbuttoning them effortlessly and licking her lips at the sight of his erection. Her fingers wrapped around the print that it made in his trousers and she squeezed it gently, her warm breath blowing across his tip before she took it into her mouth and suckled on it slowly, her eyes never leaving his.
Enricho: (His erection had completely stiffened once Ossiana pulled his trousers down. It throbbed excitedly, only some inches from her face. Once Ossiana placed it into her mouth, he leaned his head back and moans with bliss and lust, before looking back down at her, admiring her eyes, as he allowed himself to be taken in this pleasure)
Helga: Wiezy, no bad language in front of the kids, remember? Just –
Flynn: *rolls his eye* Listen old man, I didn't come here to argue with you. Believe it or not, I'm actually here for the couple, what a surprise! You think I'm the buzz kill? Hah! Hahaha! You should look at yourself in the mirror more often you grump! You're lover would tell you that too if you weren't the only thing that's holding her together and the kids!

Flynn scoffed when he finished, shoving his hands in his pockets and looked out into the distance. He didn't sound like himself at all. Not one bit. The bags under his bloodshot eye became more noticeable when he looked back.

Helga suddenly stood in between the two, leaning more against Wiezen where her eyes interlocked with his.

Helga: Don't.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Eyes.... Flynn..... Ha! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jade_23 commented…
whoops *quickly edits* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ossiana could feel the area between her thighs warming up and becoming moist, her ears perking at the sound of her lover's moan. Her tail swayed back and forth along with her rear as she suckled his tip harder before taking his erection all the way into her throat, her mouth feeling as though it were hot enough to melt him onto her tongue. Her tongue licked and coiled around him before she very slowly began to take him from her mouth, suckling slowly until she got back to his tip.

~

"Oh? Ooh, hahaha! That's rich, that's so rich!" Wiezen began to laugh sarcastically, pointing at Flynn even after Helga had stepped in between them. "At least I can hold something together, unlike you who shows up looking like you've been rejected by a bartender. Hell, I doubt you can even keep that eye of yours in it's socket. And Grump? Me? Yep. Which means you're​ the inevitable cunt." He shook his head. "Heh, and yeah I'm old. So now I can tell you to stay in a child's place, kid. Maybe you should be the one wearing the dress instead of Franny here." He paused for a moment to look at Franziska. "Which is no offense towards you by the way. You still look stunning by the way. Maybe you could teach your dog over there a few new tricks about how to actually not be such a freagin' crab."
Enricho: (He continued to moan, feeling the warmth of her mouth against his stiff erection. He looked down at her, as she slowly pulled back to his tip) Once I get the chance, Oss, I am going to show you true pleasure. None like you've seen before
Ossiana gave his tip one long lick before she looked up at him when she spoke. "Mmmm~ I want it from you, and you only~. Buuuut, you'll have to finish letting me take care of youuu." She cooed before taking him back into his throat, gagging slightly as she tightened it around him and began to Bob her head up and down.
Enricho: (He moaned once again, his head leaning back as he moaned from pleasure. His legs shook from the excitement, as he was barely able to stand much longer, but allowed himself to keep up, and allowed Ossiana to continue pleasing him)
Helga looked at Wiezen respond to Flynn in complete disbelief even after she had told him not to. Enough, stop it! But her words still didn't matter. She sighed at the ongoing argument, her ears drooping while doing so.

Flynn rolled his eye to the back of his already aching head as he listened to Wiezen. He scoffed again with his hands in his pockets. The red veins in his eye seemed to deepen its hue and spread more across it.

Flynn: Oh, go suck it you sour wolf. Hah, don't be such a hypocrite, we both know you can't even keep a relationship going for 24 hours without it going to crap like your entire life does! Don't be telling me how to live my life cos your old, because you clearly don't even have one structured! I should be wearing the dress? Then you, Grump, should be sucking on a pacifier instead of Jr. over there to calm your overly dramatic ego and easily butthurt personality!
"And if I should have a pacifier then you should go ahead and take that dick out of your mouth and ass, cuz you're the butthurt one here pal, and with a sore throat too. And yep, you're definitely right. My life is oh so shitty, but unlike you I've had the balls to do something about it while you're busy hanging on by threads to an artifact's nonexistent sack. On top of that, you're a pansy." Wiezen said, throwing out another effortless retort.
"And me? Overly dramatic ego? Sure, if you say so. And you? Just a shell of a pathetic underachiever with no actual skill in anything who'd be better off at the bottom of a toilet. I don't have to tell you how to live your life kid, and even if I did it wouldn't be any point in trying to reason with a one eyed bastard like yourself eh? On top of that, this old man can still kick your teeth in, which makes it even worse on your part. I can see why your "girlfriend" seems to be so dissatisfied with such a female mutt like yourself. And every time you talk, you become less and less understandable. Why? Because no one here speaks Useless Asshole besides yourself. And you wonder why no one can barely stand you. Whoops." He stuck up his middle finger and turned in the opposite direction. "Guess your mother was just as disappointed as your "girlfriend" in bed when she had you huh?" He scoffed and began to laugh mockingly as he walked the other way. "Do yourself a favor and stay over there and swallow some dirt or somethin', kid"

~

Ossiana shivered from the wetness that had began to drench her thighs as she sucked her lover, the pleasure that he felt transferring over to her, her eyes trailing back up to his. She slid her hand down in between her legs and let out a loud, muffled moan as she slipped a finger inside of herself.
Flynn: I'm not a kid. Not my fault you're always mad and need viagra to lighten the fuck up. Guess your wife is disappointed in you just like your children are in life. *shrugs*

He said plainly, not really bothering to answer back. He simply just looked at Wiezen and held the middle finger at him for a couple seconds before retrieving it.

Helga: --WIEZEN QUARTZ!!! Do you not hear me calling you? Stop, please. This isn't the way to handle this. He's also just a minor and you know it. Please... No more... Put it away and do it for me this once!
Enricho: (He continued to enjoy himself, as he watched Ossiana pleasure herself while she continued to use her mouth on him) Come now, Oss. Surely, you wish for something more satisfying than your own hand?
Wiezen just stuck out his middle finger the entire time Flynn was making his retort. By the time that he had already stopped listening or even bothering to care about what he was saying. When he heard Helga speak he just shook his head. "Helga, I could honestly care less about what bug shit is and I'm telling you that if I stop then today's going to be a bad day. Oh, correction, it's going to be worse." He said in a loud bland voice. "And I'd rather not be around some nobody pansy. I don't want him around my kids either."

~

Ossiana pulled up from his erection, a lusting grin coming to her face at his words. She removed her finger from herself and stroked him with her warm hands sucking on his tip before she spoke. "Yes, love~. I want you--" She licked up and down his erection as she spoke, her tongue dragging back to his tip where she would bite his shaft softly, her tongue caressing it lovingly. She suckled hard and fast before pulling away and climbing on top of him, her hips swaying seductively while doing so. "Pleeeease babe~ Fuck me." She growled in his ear softly.
Helga cupped Wiezen's cheeks and held them tightly as she forced him to look into her emerald eyes.

Helga: Please. Take a deep breath and let's forget about this. Let's have fun today and not let this destroy it.
Wiezen didn't say anything for a moment, and then looked away while muttering to himself. But it could be told that whatever it was that he was saying was definitely foul due to the amount of profanity that slipped away from the muttering. "Funny you tell me that but say nothing to that man harlot friend of yours over there. And in case you haven't noticed, everything was just fine until they showed up." He said with a scoff. "Some thing's never change do they?" He turned away from​ her.

"Already ready for the day to end and it's barely even started yet. A fucking, shame." He said, muttering the last part under his breath.
Enricho: (As Ossiana climbed on top of him, he grabbed hold of her, and quickly, but gently, set her on her back, not even bothering to move inside their hut, and just sat her on the grass. He leaned forward, and whispered in her ear) If that is what you want, than I will gladly give it to you (With that said, Enricho took his throbbing erection and pushed it forward into her entrance, the heat driving him crazy, as he began to drive it in and out, at a teasingly slow pace, but began to pick up pace as he continued, wanting to drive her wild as he did so)
Helga: Wiezy, I'm telling thee this because you are the better and bigger person here to set an example. Are thou truly upset with me? This is suppose to be a day of fun... For us..
"And what? You think I don't know that? I've been stressing that the entire freakin morning for crying out loud, Helga. And I'm sorry but I'm not about to kiss anyone's ass either if that's what you're hoping for me to do." Wiezen began to pat at his pockets with his free hand. "I need a smoke" He mumbled, now checking the inside of his overcoat.

~

Ossiana threw her head back when she felt his erection push inside of her, a gasp and a moan of pleasure escaping her lips. Her legs parted themselves further for her lover, and she moaned softly when he began to move, though she whimpered a bit when he teased her. Her nipples had already grown stiff, and as soon as he began to pick up the face, her legs threw themselves around his waist.
Enricho: (He began to push himself deeper into her, as he began to move quicker. When her legs were wrapped around him, he pushed closer to her, her breasts pressed against his chest. He leaned forward and kissed her passionately, his arms wrapped around her, as his pelvis continued to push against hers and he continued to thrust into her good and deep)
Ossiana's arms wrapped around his neck, her toes curling when she felt his erection go deep inside. She moaned repeatedly into his lips, whimpering his name in pleasure. Her tongue forced passed his lips and entered his mouth, rubbing against the roof of his mouth and then going to his tongue. As he thrusted deep inside of her, her walls tightened around him along with her legs and her moans becoming louder.
Helga stared at Wiezen for a long time, her ears slowly lowering as she did so. A long sigh escaped her chest, and she decided to simply just sit down on the edge of a rock that was poking out of the ground. She sat there quietly while beginning to count her fingers in her head.
Enricho: (His thrusts became harder and more quick, as he continued to go deeper into her, feeling the heat of her passion and lust from inside. He kissed her with much affection, as his tongue entered her mouth to greet hers. The feeling of her grip tightening around both his body and his length excited him and pushed him to go harder)
Wiezen sat the boxes that he carried down onto the ground, no longer feeling like carrying them. Or rather finding no point in holding them while waiting. He nudged them both across the ground with his foot until he was satisfied with the few feet of distance that he made between him and everyone else. He patted his pockets again, checking the inside of his coat once more, this time finding what he was looking for. He removed a cigar from the pocket within his overcoat along with a match that he later lit by striking it across the bottom of his heel. The small flame ignited and he lit his cigar, taking a long drag from it before he began to walk again, nudging the boxes along with him.

~

Ossiana drew in a sharp gasp while her lips pressed harder against his, a loud moan of bliss escaping her mouth. She kissed him passionately, lustfully while her hips started moving against his roughly. Her tongue scrubbed up against his vigorously.
Enricho: (He continued to move his tongue against her's, almost like that of a dance between two, as he continued to thrust. As his pace began to pick up, he stopped and pulled out, moving back from it, as well as the kiss he shared with her)
Zealia looked both ways from her dad to the others repeatedly, curiosity and doubt lingering on her face as to why this constantly happened. She didn't quite get what was going on, but knew too well the familiar awkward tension. She found herself making eye contact with her mother who sat on the rock with lowered ears, trying her ultimate best to fake a smile back at her young one.
Ossiana began to pant the more he thrusted, her walls clenching his erection as she had been moaning into her lover's lips. She felt the pleasure increasing further and was almost exactly where she wanted to be with it until it all stopped suddenly. Her now foggy silver eyes stared at her lover in disbelief, her entrance dripping wet for him. "Enricho!" She whimpered in a pout.

~

Wiezen puffed on his cigar silently, shoving his hand down into his pants pocket. The fog that was the cigar's smoke blew from his nostrils slowly. The box at his feet that contained the smog was silent as well, only a brief shuffle coming from it every now and then.
Helga tapped her fingers quietly, counting them in her head while staring at the nothingness in front of her. She looked at the familiar faces that surrounded her, debating whether her talking would only worsen things. But it was worth a shot. She spoke telepathically to Wiezen in attempt to lighten the mood.

Helga: You.... You look really nice in white with your hair pushed back like that...
Enricho: (He looked over at her, her body sweating, her lungs sucking in oxygen, and her entrance driping with anticipation) Don't worry, I'm not even close to done. I just wanted to let you take control (He wrapped his arms around Ossiana and picked her up. He held her up, with her legs on either side of his body, as he moved onto his back, the grass poking at his skin as he lied down, with Ossiana on top of him)
Wiezen didn't respond when he heard Helga's voice in his head at first while taking another puff from his cigar. More of the fog spilled from his lips slowly as he exhaled in a sigh. "And you're as beautiful as always, even more so now." He said finally, glancing over at her from where he was and giving a small smile.

~

Ossiana's ears perked at his words, and she smiled down at him some when she was pulled on top of him. She leaned down towards him, her hair falling in front of her shoulders in a hang and sprawling across the ground some as she placed a deep, passionate kiss to his lips. Her back side lifted, and her entrance shifted to a linger over his shaft. She spoke into his lips, breaking the kiss only slightly with three words. "I love you~" Her breasts pushed against his chest as her backside slammed down, her entrance swallowing his erection. The pleasure that the sudden movement caused brought a chuckling moan out of her as she began to rotate her hips, her walls tightening around him again as soon as his erection was inside.
Enricho: (He returned the loving kiss, holding her close to him, his arms around her shoulders as he continued to kiss. Once he felt her entrance slam against his erection, taking it within her and rotating around it, he made no hesitation to grab hold of her hips and enjoy the feeling of her soft and luscious body, as short moans came from his lips) And I love you
Ossiana shifted between the paces in which her hips moved, moving very slowly at first and taking in every bit of pleasure from it. As she began to increase the pace in which her hips moved against his, her hands placed themselves onto his chest. Her moans became more enticing, and she stopped for a moment, panting. She grinned at him, her eyes cloudy with lust. "Remember when I told you that you'll like my surprise? Well,--" She began to squeeze her walls around him tightly, her insides soaking wet and heating up further. She shuttered, her head throwing back as she let out a long, loud moan, her hips beginning to move again with the new tightness amplifying their pleasure.
Enricho: (He did his best to follow her pace, moving his pelvis against hers to pleasure her as best as he could, moaning with pleasure, his hands keeping a tight but loving hold on her hips. As soon as she stopped, he looked up, confused and desperate for more. Once her insides squeezed together and heated up, he let out an equally loud moan, and began to thrust into her, with more lust for her than before. His pelvis crashed against hers as his hands pressed themselves against her rear, keeping a tight grip on them as he thrusted along with her)
With the long moment of silence, her ears deepened further. But then they immediately perked when she heard Wiezen's voice inside her head. She glanced back at him and her cherry plump lips formed into a beautiful smile that revealed her pearly white teeth.

Helga: Would you by any chance come sit with me and let Helgy love you?

She finished her sentence by patting the seat besides her of the clean rock.
"Hmm, perhaps." Wiezen answered with a soft chuckle, taking one last long drag from his cigar before flicking it off a few feet where it landed on the ground with a small bounce as he picked up the two gifts. He turned and went over to Helga, setting them beside his feet when he sat down beside after checking to ensure that the rock was clean enough to sit on. He wrapped an arm around her and kissed the side of her head gently. "Better?"

~

"En-Enricho! Enricho!~" Ossiana's moans came to almost border a scream as she called out his name in ecstasy, feeling his length scrubbing against her walls repeatedly. She came to a stop once more, but this time only to pull him into a sitting position, her arms throwing themselves around his neck as she road him harder, the stinger of her tail curling in bliss.
Enricho: (He kept his arms wrapped around her, moaning in pure pleasure as he thrusted harder into her. His head rested against her shoulder, her moans entering his ear as he allowed her to ride him harder, and as he thrusted into her from this new position)