Whoopi Goldberg State ur name if आप r a प्रशंसक and tell us why>>

princessfelicia posted on Jul 27, 2008 at 07:03PM
Come on, state ur name, don't be shy don't be uptight. We wanna know how u feel about Whoopi Goldberg. Be very few on insults, generous on compliments>>

Whoopi Goldberg 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना princessfelicia said…
Well, my name if Felicia and Im a totally obsessed fan of Whoopi Goldberg. I have twenty of her movies so far on dvd and have watched about thirty of them in all including on tv. She is my fab role model and I love her very much. Pretty much looking at her life story, u know, she had it tough, and I admire her because she's strong. She likes to state her views on topics and she has great insights on things. I want u all to know that my fwends trouble me about liking her because she's not a great person to them. I like her for my reasons. And Im sure Im not the only one to like her., If she only knew that.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना girlkay1 said…
I am a fan because I feel we connect. For all I know we could be long lost sisters. We were born in the same year in the same town, how funny is that plus I think we look at lot alike at least that is what people tell me. I am in comedy and acting and I too have had a crazy life like Whoopie. My stage name is "AUDI" look at my picture and tell me what you think!