Villains Do आप Root For the Bad Guy??

sorchy101 posted on May 24, 2009 at 04:16PM
I am the kind of person who always likes the evil characters in everything. i seem to prefer to think of the evil as misunderstood and generally think they get the best lines and plot. my friends think im really weird and i never hear the end of it from them about it so i was just wondering if there is anyone who feels the same or am i truely alone in the world? Your thioughts . . .

Villains 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lilyZ said…
cool
No, you're not the only one! I have the same feelings for villains, I think they are the most interesting and complicated characters! Francly speaking if there is a perfect villain who cares about the good one!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jillywinkles said…
mischievous
Exactly, they're more complex and interesting. More relatable almost. I like the villains where you can see their reasons and where they're coming from. You wouldn't do what they did if you were in their shoes, but you can understand and see what drove them to be that way. They have faults, they're not just perfect and righteous like the good guy. They have more pain, more conflict, and are all-in-all better characters!

And they're also just plain cooler :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Frizzhead said…
mischievous
There is at least 3 others sorchy ...
Personally i like the villains like the joker (heath)
Sweeney todd (depp)
Lestat(cruise)
and a lot more :)

oh and excuse my desperate advertising but i made a spot for twisted characters here-----> link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना T3h0o8er5pAzZ said…
mischievous
i always thought villains had more depth than heroes.
heroes are always so whitebread
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना flippy_fan210 said…
yes, i always do. of course all i watch is Happy Tree Friends where the villain is usually the only survivor and the guy who kills everyone.