Veronica Mars Donut Duncan return?

Cherix posted on May 23, 2007 at 06:05AM
Will Duncan ever return?? What do you think? I know that whether Veronica Mars itself will return is somewhat up in the air but i do miss him.

It's weird cos i really hated him the first time i watched seasons 1 and 2 then i bought the box set and re-watched the whole thing. I got a new understanding and respect for him. It's weird cos i hated him for sooo long and now i actually believe he and veronica are meant to be!!

I am the biggest LoVe fan going but looking at Duncan and Veronica's relationship, thats the one with longevity. As for Piz-no comment.

Any thoughts.

Veronica Mars 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना harold said…
I'm really disturbed by the season 3 finale (especially since it is the series finale) precisely because it leaves open questions like this.

I could easily see Duncan returning if the series had gone to the 4th season that Rob Thomas had hinted at, where the story jumps forward several years to when Veronica is already an agent in the FBI (though I had a lot of other problems with that direction for the series), though I couldn't see him returning to Neptune any time soon. In a few years, both his child would have aged enough to be more mobile and the heat might have died down enough for him to risk coming back to the states...Virginia being on the opposite side of the continent from Neptune, after all. Looks like we may never know...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cherix said…
Is it seriously all over for the show now? It breaks my heart. Season 3 wasn't good at all but i wanted the show to carry on because i believe it'd eventually and hopefully become great again. The appearance of Jake Kane made the return of Duncan seem more attainable, blast. False hope.