Vampire Academy प्रिय कोट्स from VA!

svgirl posted on Feb 03, 2010 at 07:36PM
What are your fav quotes or lines? Post them here!

Mine:

And than suddenly he was there, charging down the hallway like death in a cowboy duster.- Rose, Vampire Academy

"The Battle cry sort of gave you away. Try not to yell next time." -Dimitri, Vampire Academy

"Hey Mason, wipe the drool off your face. If you're going to think about me naked, do it on your own time." -Rose, Vampire Academy

"I love pity parties. I wish I'd bought the hats." -Christian, Vampire Academy

"Don't worry, I won't bite. At least not in the way you're afraid of." -Christian, Vampire Academy

He laughed, and I was pretty sure it was AT me and not WITH me. -Rose, Vampire Academy

Good God, Men everywhere. -Rose, Frostbite

"My cigarettes and I are going outside. At least they show me respect." -Adrian, Shadow Kiss

"Great-Aunt. And I'm her favorite great nephew. Well I'm her only great nephew, but that's not important. I'd still be her favorite," Adrian, Shadow Kiss

"Oh my God. A kind word from Rose Hathaway, I can die a happy man." Adrian
"What are you saying that I'm normally an ungrateful bi*ch." silence "Hey! Not cool." -Rose, Shadow Kiss

"Then stop bi*ching and try again." -Rose
"Hey no advice ghost girl." -Adrian, Shadow Kiss

"What do you think, little dhampir? I was pretty bada*s with that plant, wasn't I? Of course it would have been more bada*s if I'd, I dunno, helped an amputee grow a limb back. Or maybe separated Siamese twins. But that'll come with more practice." -Adrian
"If you want some advice-which I'm sure you don't-you guys should lay off on the magic. Christian still thinks your moving in on Lissa." -Rose
"What? Doesn't he know that my heart belongs to you?" -Adrian
"It dose not. And no, he's still worried about it, despite what I've told him." -Rose
" You know, I bet if we started making out right now, it would make him feel better." -Adrian
"If you touch me, I'll provide you with the oppritunity to see if you can heal your self. Then we'd see how bada*s you really are." -Rose, Shadow Kiss

"And I thought the whole point of my education was that violence is the answer." -Rose, Shadow Kiss

"Aw you'd never hurt me. My face is too pretty." -Adrian, Shadow Kiss

"Don't worry, little dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me." -Adrian, Shadow Kiss

"You did not just say that. I have the feeling were on the verge of hugging and coming up with cute nicknames for each other." -Christian
"I already have a nickname for you, but I'll get n trouble if I say it in class." - Rose, Shadow Kiss

"Really good. I think you have a promising future as a house wife while Lissa works and makes millions of dollars."- Rose
"Funny that's exactly my dream." -Christian, Shadow Kiss

"Even I make mistakes. I know it's hard to believe-kind of surprises me myself-but I guess it has to happen. It's probably some kind of karmic way to balance out the universe. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair one person so full of awesomeness." -Rose, Shadow Kiss

"Oh man I didn't know you could kick into crazy mode even in dreams." -Rose, Shadow Kiss

"Are you insane?" Who was I kidding of course he was. -Rose, Shadow Kiss

"I'm not jealous I'm just-" -Christian
"-feeling insecure over the fact that your girlfriend is spending a lot of time with a rich and reasonably cute guy. Or, as we like to call it, jealous." -Rose, Shadow Kiss

No one had ever called me unnatural before, except for the time I put ketchup on a taco.- Rose, Blood Promise

"Are you kidding? He's arrogant, sarcastic, likes to intimidate people, and" – oh. Okay. Maybe she had a point.- Rose, Blood Promise

"Oh God," I said. "I'm Zmey's daughter. Zmey Junior. Zmeyette, even." -Rose
"What on Earth are you talking about?" -Janine, Blood Promise

I'd said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass. -Rose, Blood Promise

last edited on Feb 11, 2010 at 02:41AM

Vampire Academy 68 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...