Vampire Academy AD- NEW पुस्तकें that VA प्रशंसकों MIGHT LOVE..

love_VA posted on Jan 30, 2010 at 01:00AM
okay .. i knw wat ur thinking its a long wait till Spirit bound comes outs.. so in the main time u guys can read this awesome books i sure do love them.. they are all the most wonderfull book from my favourite list!!!!
last edited on Jan 30, 2010 at 01:06AM

Vampire Academy 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना love_VA said…
Shiver(the Wolves of Mercy Falls series #1)
For years, Grace has watched the wolves in the woods behind her house. One yellow-eyed wolf--her wolf--is a chilling presence she can't seem to live without. Meanwhile, Sam has lived two lives: In winter, the frozen woods, the protection of the pack, and the silent company of a fearless girl. In summer, a few precious months of being human . . . until the cold makes him shift back again.

Now, Grace meets a yellow-eyed boy whose familiarity takes her breath away. It's her wolf. It has to be. But as winter nears, Sam must fight to stay human--or risk losing himself, and Grace, forever.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.. nd i will post one book every well wen i can be bother...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Shiver(the भेड़िया of Mercy Falls series #1) For years, Grace has watched the भेड़िया in the woods beh
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Belikovs_Girl said…
thanks for the suggestion - i'll deff. read it!
lol thnks..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना svgirl said…
I've been thinking about getting that book, it looks good.
HEY EVERYONE HERE'S ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVOURITE BOOKS!!!!!
Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, Book 1)by Kristin Cashore

In a world where some people are born with extreme and often-feared skills called Graces, Katsa struggles for redemption from her own horrifying Grace, the Grace of killing, and teams up with another young fighter to save their land from a corrupt king.

Lady Katsa is a Graceling, with an inborn magical gift marking her as both feared outcast and exploitable resource. While her peculiar Grace—the unsurpassed ability to kill—has been honed over the years by her uncle the king to bully and punish, Katsa has also secretly used it to bring a measure of justice to ...
More the Seven Kingdoms. When she encounters a strange prince whose mysterious Grace may just be a match for her own, she learns the corrosive seduction of power corrupted, but also the courage to trust others—and herself. Katsa is an ideal adolescent heroine, simultaneously confident of her strengths yet unsure of her place in the world. Every character is crafted with the same meticulous devotion to human comprehensibility, making the villain all the more appalling in his understated, twisted madness. In a tale filled with graphic violence and subtle heartbreak, gentle passion and savage kindness, matter-of-fact heroics and bleak beauty, no defeat is ever total and no triumph comes without cost. Grace-full, in every sense. (Fantasy. YA)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 हे EVERYONE HERE'S ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVOURITE BOOKS!!!!! Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, Bo
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना svgirl said…
smile
That looks cool, I'll be sure to check it out.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Caprysa said…
Graceling is a REALLY great book, ther is a second book in that series also, Fire...there is supposed to be a third one coming out but I don't know the release date.
Yea there is fire but it's not as good as graceling po and katsa foreverrr!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mariecline26 said…
wink
sounds very interesting g/f!
hey everyone.. i today i was gonna paste yet another book, but as i restored my pc i totally forget to save my fav books list.. so i try to post another book soon SRRY!! but i hope u guys like shiver and graceling!!!