Two of a kind Only Lasted One Season

ste3344 posted on Oct 04, 2007 at 04:31PM

Two of a kind only lasted one season which i think is weird because it was so good . What do you guys think

Two of a kind 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना krazykray said…
I completely agree. I used to love it. Carrie was my favorite.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना supraman90 said…
It was such a shame that they didn't continue the show past the first season. I'm sure there were plenty of reasons, some base it on poor ratings, but I find that hard to believe. I read that the Dualstar boss , Robert Thorne, was keen to get the new show -"So little time" up and going.
Mary-kate and Ashley were terrific as Tweens, but you can only do so much. Would we have had " Switching Goals" , "Passport To Paris", "School Dance Party" , "Our lips are sealed" if they did a second series ? Also they did "Fashion forward" ,"Dance party of the Century", "Magical Mystery Mall","Pocket Planner", "Get a Clue" , "The new adventures of Mary-kate and Ashley " games. They went on their Caribbean Cruise (sail with the stars), Started their fashion lines at Walmart, Books, Dolls, you name it , they did it.
All this stuff was going on as the girls embarked on their teenage years. How precious little time for themselves they must have had !!