From the Twilight Fanfiction Spot:
Ever since the Twilight Fanfiction Spot was created so very long ago; I have wanted to hold a Fanfiction Contest. It seems like we are all लेखन amazing stories here and I for one, would like to know who is the most well rounded author.
So I propose this contest with the following rules and expectations.
1. लेखक must belong to the twilight Fanfiction Spot.
2.The लेखक shall प्रस्तुत करे a one-shot with 500-1,500 words. शीर्षक must contain the words "Fanfic competition"
3.The one shot can not be cut out of a पोस्टेड story.
4. The story must be suitable for teenage audiences.
5. लेखक must notify judges if they want to शामिल होइए द्वारा a message.
I want to make everything as fair as possible. So here we go:
There will be one winner.
1. Spelling, Grammar, and general interest count
2. There will be four judges and they will be critics, one is myself. If आप want to judge, आप must have some written work on any spot. I can only accept the three best, contact me ctaim2.
3. I will make a सवाल मतदान for the audience to pick their favorite. Please don't vote for your own.
4.Judges can compete, but not vote for their own!
How it works: the four judges read all पेश stories, send their प्रिय to ctaim2 and then we count the audiences vote also. It's very unlikely that we will get a draw; but possible.
I don't have much to offer except a banner at the चोटी, शीर्ष of the page. Patrisha727's is up there now and will be for at least a week. Any other ideas?
So आप guys interested for the theme I have in mind?
Now some of आप may have no idea what that means. It is much like despair, dread, and anxiety. We fear not blood या the insane. Type what आप want.
Now some of आप may not like being sad so the theme may be changed depending on response.
OH! All entries must be in द्वारा September 10th? Maybe.
Anybody want in? I know it sounds complicated; but it's really not. Write a one shot send me a message. It's judged and ta da आप win.
Any questions? Ask them below.
*Doubting myself here* It's not too complicated; right? Will anybody even want to join? *Leaves*