enjoy and leave टिप्पणियाँ :D
Since than I cursed myself to never use magic again. I stopped I finally told the story that I kept for years, this burden was off my chest now.
“What about Daniel” Carlisle asked me friendly
“Daniel got missing 3 weeks later when I arrived there. Well the दिन I went back to Leann’s grave to berry the book I saw him, he came to me and कहा he had to leave to शामिल होइए the others of his kind “Witches” and that I should go with him” I कहा answering Carlisle’s question. “Daniel कहा that I couldn’t deny who I really was. The last thing I कहा to him was I CAN AND I WILL.
“Seeing him now just scared me” I कहा and I felt Edward’s arms grabbing me tight to his chest.
“So you’re a witch, Emmett कहा “that’s pretty cool, there vampires, there wolfs and now there witches. I feel like prince charming from a fairytale” he started laughing and we all started laughing too.
That joy was for a small period, because it was interrupted with another knock at the door. I didn’t care who it was and I let go of Edward and walked towards Mason’s पालना and Edward followed me. I saw that he was awake, smiling at me.
“He’s probably hungry” I कहा to Edward
“I’ll go get his bottle be right back” he कहा calm.
“Bella, it’s Daniel” I heard Carlisle say at the door
“I looked at Mason and pulled him out of his crib.
“Come in” I heard Carlisle say but I still didn’t look up.
Edward was back in the room with mason’s bottle.
“Can आप give it to him” I asked Edward. I really wanted to give it myself but I needed to finish this with Daniel so I got up and handed Mason over to Edward and gave him a little किस on his forehead before walking to Daniel.
“Can I talk to आप in private” Daniel asked me and I answered back firmly
“No, I have no secret towards my family anymore, they know the truth. He looked around but I guess nobody really cared if there were witches in the house.
“Okay”, Daniel कहा “ Remember the last thing I कहा to आप at Leann’s grave, that आप should come with me and that आप can’t deny who आप are” it still counts आप know.
“Yes and I remember telling आप that I CAN AND WILL AND I DID for 9 years now and I got 1 साल left to go before the witches counsel; I कहा determined and strong and relieved that it’s almost over.
“What do आप mean, witches counsel” Daniel asked curious
“Before I berried the book, I कहा back to him, “I found out that if a witch don’t use magic in 10 years the witches counsel will appear to them and make them an offer या a choice to
* remain a witch
* या lose all sort of magic आप have including your bloodline.
I see and I guess you’re sure to go thru this” he कहा back slowly hoping I would change my mind.
“Yes I’m sure, it’s just a साल anymore and I never been this sure in my life” so there nothing left for आप here anymore, right” I कहा back to him strong and secure.
“And I can’t convince आप to शामिल होइए the witches cover” he kept asking
“No, I आप can’t, I’m happy with my family” I कहा back with a smile
“And what about you’re son” he कहा to me while he looked at mason.
“What about my son” I कहा back defensive and curious
“You’re son is probably a witch too, Daniel said, “it runs thru his veins, आप can’t deny his dest…. I interrupted him
“ My son is और vampire than witch” I was a vampire when he was conceived and born, the chance that he’s a witch because of my bloodline now would be a 4 % the other 96 % is him being a vampire just like his dad and me”. I कहा angry but rightful.
I looked at mason in Edward’s arms just like everyone else in the room did.
“How do आप know that for sure” Daniel asked me curious.
“ Because a mother knows her children” I कहा back amused but also confused, how did I know that!
“Oh, then there’s nothing left for me here, I’ll should go then, but you’re always welcome and if आप need help आप can always reach me and you’re still sure” he started saying
“Daniel, yes I’m sure” I कहा back and I hugged him and he hugged me back and then walked out the door with just I look back he smiled at me and then he was gone.