True Writers MOVIE Quote of the Day: 8-9-12

hgfan5602 posted on Aug 09, 2012 at 08:52PM
"Every man dies, but not every man really lives." ~Mel Gibson as William Wallace in "Braveheart"

True Writers 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dragonsmemory said…
"You're the one that has to go on. Not me, not Hermione. YOU." Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hgfan5602 said…
Definitely.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sawfan13 said…
Nice!! Hey dragonsmemory, I have another Harry Potter one and it's from the last film and it's from Ron Weasley and it's my favorite quote:"Aaarrrgh!! That's my girlfriend you numpty!" XD!! I also love Molly's quote:Not my daughter, you bitch!" It was bad ass!! :D!!
HAHAHA that was awesome
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rory2011 said…
I wish I believed that was possible. But everytime I've seen this world change, it's always been for the worse ------ Evey from the film V for Vendetta

and another one from the same movie : That's it! See, at first, I thought it was hate too. Hate was all I knew. It built my world, imprisoned me, taught me how to eat, how to drink, how to breathe! I thought I'd die with all the hate in my veins. But then something happened. It happened to me, just as it happened to you ------- V from the movie V for Vendetta
Here's another pearl of…"wisdom"…from Ron.
"Why did it have to be 'follow the spiders'? Why couldn't it be 'follow the butterflies'?

And now, a couple quotes from Oliver Wood.
"You like it now. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see."
"Can't really remember. Took a Bludger to the head two minutes in. Woke up in the hospital a week later."

All from memory.
"Here's my visor, my Ticonderoga number 2 pencil, and my big finish!" Matthew Broderick as Leopald Bloom in Mel Brooks' The Producers
Great
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना campcheerio123 said…
One of my favorite quotes of Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone: (I can't remember if it was Fred or George wait now I remeber)
Fred: You can dissapear though.
George: But they always show up after a month or two!