True Writers 3rd Annual Award मंच

alicia386 posted on Jul 05, 2012 at 03:15PM
This award forum is a little different.

Nominees
Best Novel: The Ghost Chronicles-LadyEmzy, Through Her Eyes- malmcd, Friends Until the End-alicia386, and The Demon Within-Dhampires

Best Short Story: The Dying Ashes-alicia386, And She Was Gone . . .-LadyEmzy16, A Lost Heart-Dhampires

Best Song: Waitin'-h3mioneg, Take the Dance Floor-hgfan5602,

Your Pick: (optional)
In this category you get to pick your favorite (that i list) then you have to tell what you like about it. If you do this then you will be able to win these grand prizes.
1st Place- gets 3 props
2nd Place- gets 2 props
3rd Place- gets 1 prop.
If you do this category then your name goes in for a drawing to wind those prizes!

Choose out of these three
-Through Her Eyes
-Re-playing Dreams
-For My Daughter

True Writers 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alicia386 said…
smile
Best Novel: The Demon Within but I also want to choose The Ghost Chronicles. I will go with the Demon Within. Voting for The Ghost Chronicles next time.
Best Short Story: And She Was Gone . . .
Best Song: Waitin'

I choose For My Daughter because I thought the story was very heart warming and thriling. It touched my heart on how much the mother would fight to protect her daughter. The story was very well planned out and easy enough to read. I hope to see more chapters soon. Another thing that I personally liked about the story was the description

note: you do not have to pick the same thing i do but please dont copy what i said about it. (i will not be entered in the drawing)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LadyEmzy16 said…
Best Novel: Friends until the end
Best short story: None (unless I can vote 4 mine...if I can I vote for And she was gone...)
Best song: none (sorry but I just don't have a thing for song writing)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SweetHoneyBunny said…
smile
Best Novel: The Ghost Chronicles
Best Short Story: The Dying Ashes
Best Song: hgfan5602

I choose Re-playing Dreams because it was creative and interesting. The whole "game" theme kept me reading because I wanted to know if they would get out. It had many ideas and was unique. The monsters or creatures were well thought up. I hope there will be more. It was well planned and fun to read.
I guess you could vote for your own work. usually people dont do that but i guess you can if you want ot LadyEmzy16 oh and also just choose a random song. It doesnt matter. I am not a song expert but i do choose which song i thought had good lyrics
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dragonsmemory said…
I haven't read any of these. You should makke an award forum by genre as well.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LadyEmzy16 said…
Thnx a million alicia!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rory2011 said…
smile
best novel : hard choice ,I really loved all of them and I did enjoy reading all of the novels but I'll go with The Ghost Chronicles -LadyEmzy16
best short story : the dying ashes -alicia386 (looooove this one it was very creative amazing story )
best song : Take the Dance Floor-hgfan5602

I'll go with "through her eyes" ,the reason why I picked this one ,cause it was very sad emotional story ,I can see the writer talent when she described the incident ,and how the daughter woke up and found her self blind ,she described it in a very creative way ,I felt sad about the girl and about her father , I loved the main idea cause I love sad stories ,and I love the way she wrote the story ,it just make you want to continue reading it ,and I think the writer wrote the story from her\his heart ,and what came from the heart touch the other heart
worried
I don't get how you did not read any of those. Y dont you read them and then come back with your favorite.- dragonsmemory
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना campcheerio123 said…
Best nNovel:The Ghost Chronicles-ladyEmzy16
Best Short Story: I'm going to count a pass-around story for this one: Amazing Grace-campcheerio123 and sadiebugz00
Best Song: anything by hgfan5602
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
smile
Voting has closed and please everyone choose a nominee from the list. Not your own.