True Writers The Inevitable Fate

rory2011 posted on Jul 01, 2012 at 06:00PM
this novel is a killing novel for me ,cause I don't know how I could express it in words but I want to write it
the novel made up with three parts each part has several chapters ,so I hope you like it

the main story :
well I don't know how could I start the story is very long but here's abridgement

it's about a very sad cruel woman
she saw her mother get killed when she was young ,then her family separated a part ,she had to marry a rich oppressive man to save her father from his disease ,after her daughter's birthed ,her life turned to disaster ,she felt that she's crazy cause she seeing hallucinations and other creepy stuff ,one day she found out that her husband want to kill her daughter ,her husband locked her with her daughter in the basement ,when he was going to hurt her daughter she tried to stop him but he pushed her from the balcony ,she died ,but she can still walk and think ,she had a second chance to change the life with girls like her and take her revenge from her husband ,so she turned from a nice girl to a bloody girl

I hope that would be interesting enough to make you read the chapters

True Writers 33 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rory2011 said…
THE FIRST PART

chapter 1 : link

this is the only chapter I wrote ,I'll write the second after I finish the novel that I was writing here
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alicia386 said…
heart
i think it would be really coolk to read. thanks for posting the link. nowadays we get so many articles that it is kinda hard to keep up.
yea I know and I think that's great this club is starting to be more popular ,all the fans love this club
ok ,so the first part is a little bit dramatic ,but you won't find it cool ,till you read the full story ,and read the third part ,so if you didn't like the story yet ,be easy with me ,the second and third part are better ,but this part is a reason for everything happened in part two and three
link
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mischievous
chapter three : link
it's still the first part by the way
angelic
chapter four : link
chapter five : link
chapter six : link
chapter seven : link
chapter eight : link
the next chapter would be the begginning of the story ,I wrote it from long time ago ,I'm kinda stuck with chapter 11 ,it's a little bit hard
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना campcheerio123 said…
smile
It's ok if your stuck, just do something unexpected. Like no offense but kill someone important to the story off. That's how I got stuck to ABC's show called Bunheads. in the show the main charchter names Michelle got drunk and a guy named Hubble asked her to marry him, and she said yes. 24 hours later, Hubble was killed in a car crash. In the first episode. VERY unexpected. I liked that. Not that he died, but the unexpectancy of his untimly death.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना campcheerio123 said…
Maybe kill off Kat. I haven't read anything past chapter 1, so I don't know if you have killed her off yet, but just a suggestion.
kat will die ,and no I haven't killed her yet ,she will die in the end of the first part ,and there's alot of things should happen before she die ,and she's the main charecter ,so I can't delet her
this story has alot of unexpected events ,you won't know what's this story about till the last chapter from the first part and the second part
and chapter 11 is hard cause I always cut off alot of parts or sometimes I make it longer ,and that make me start all over again ,I found it hard with express it with words ,but the story is finished from two years ago ,so I don't have to creat anything ,I just have to put it in words ,and that's a challenge for me
but thank you so much for your advice ,
chapter nine : link
you really should read this chapter ,the things is going to be crazy and if you want to understand what will happen then you need to read this chapter
chapter ten : link
it's not my best ,but that's all I can do for this chapter ,but the cooler chapters are very close and you really should read the end of part one ,cause it's what my novel about
chapter eleven : link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 1999jacko said…
laugh
This series is really good
smile
thanx ,I'm really glad that you like it ,I spent two years writing it ,it's mean alot for me if someone like my strange ideas
thanx for reading
wow thats a long time
yea .. but it worth it
chapter twelve : link
from here the chapters will be a little bit different and sometimes shorter after this chapter ,hope you like it
A cant wait for the next chapter
sorry I had to stay away from writing cause I was very ill ,but here's chapter thirteen : link
the next chapter will be short but I won't post it till I finish writing chapter 17 ( I'm almost done with it )
chapter fourteen : link
I have so many un posted chapters ,hope I can post chapter 15 today
chapter fifteen : link
chapter seventeen : link
this chapter is the beginning of the end of this part ,I don't remember what I wrote in chapter 18 but I guess the next chapter should be on fire Lol ,and from now on the story will change alot ,it will turn to the orginal one in part two and three ,hope you like it ( if there's someone actually reading ) cause this is the fun chapters for me when I'm writing the first part
chapter eighteen: link
chapter nineteen : link
I had to post two chapters today cause I finished writing the first part and started writing the second ( wow I'm fast xD ) anyway when I said that you should read the last two chapter ,well you have to read from here the last two chapters won't be enough and 20 ,21 ,22 ,23 are the one who you should really read ( I love those chapters xD ) I hope you read them .part one is 24 chapter ,so it won't take too much time to post it here ,well enjoy ,I have to go to take some rest
chapter 20 : link
chapter 21 : link
only three chapters left .. finally
chapter 22 : link
smile
and by the way I don't need the help with the name anymore ... I made one by myself ,so don't bother yourself with helping me :)
tongue
chapter thirteen : link
ohhhhh I'm still in this part , I hate this part ,it's so dramatic but I have to write it for the third part or you will lost in the middle ofno where , anyway only one chapter left , I really hope every will read the second part even if you didn't like this one ,the other one would be more like fantasy and stuff and my style of writing , I'll write a prologue when I post the last chapter of the first part , but if you don't want to read the last chapter of the first part I'll write some of the most important things that will happen in chapter 24

Kat will finally die ,she will because of an electrical equipment were in the mental hospital , and she will surprise the doctors and nurse and herself that she woke up from death ,she's not a zombie cause she think and stuff , just a dead woman woke up from death with no heart beating
I can't say more cause the more is for the second part , you'll never guess what it would be like