टोटल ड्रामा आइलॅंड Create your own character

emisa123 posted on Nov 23, 2008 at 02:23PM
create a TDI character. post how they look like, their name, what their like, and who they like.
Only three winners!

टोटल ड्रामा आइलॅंड 556 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 556

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना totaldrama21 said…
Name:Colin
Eyes:dark green
Hair:Blonde
Hobbies:drawing swimming
Friends:everyone exept enemies
Enemies:Justin and leshawna
 Name:Colin Age:17 Eyes:dark green Hair:Blonde Hobbies:drawing swimming Friends:everyone exept en
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ekaj7 said…
his name is jake and hes the youngest camper(14 yrs).His best friend is owen.he doesn't have a crush on anyone(at camp).He also likes cody,geoff and duncan.
He qualifies for every season.
Teams:TDI-Screaming Gophers,TDA-Killer Grips,TDWT-Chris is r.r.r.r hot.
Enemys:Heather,Eva and Alejandro(as everyone hates them).

Places(in my imagination):TDI-3rd,TDA-7th,TDWT-FIRST!!!­!!
His Greatest fear is bees,wasps and hornets(in phobia factor he had to survive 5 minutes in a giant bees nest).
he is very good at karate and is a red belt.
PS:if your wondering what the red thing around his waist is,its a jumper.
 his name is jake and hes the youngest camper(14 yrs).His best friend is owen.he doesn't have a crush
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना poophead4837 said…
audition: escaping juvenile hall ( the same as duncan's) and they appear to know each other..

IQ:190

looks like courtney but has green and black higlights and a nose ring...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DxCFan123 said…
smile
Name : Amy
Friends (all are my OCs): Jordan, KiKi, Anthony
Enemies: Rei, Sasha, Britanny, an LeQuisha

Audition Tape: Trying to hand upside down for a while, throws up, and embrassly turns off camera

TDI:
Elimination Reason: Boyfriend's enemy change votes
Team: Girl

TDA:
Elimination Reason: Being too boaay to team
Elimination reason after coming back: Britenny voting her off and boyfriend accidently vote her off

TDWT:
Elimination Reason: Alejandro charming her and getting voted off by Rei, new rei, and Claire
 Name : Amy Age: 13 फ्रेंड्स (all are my OCs): Jordan, KiKi, Anthony Enemies: Rei, Sasha, Britanny,
liz elimination reason
TDI: 2 mean
TDA: Duncan kept flirting with her and was seen as a threat
TDWT 1st elimination: alejandro
TDWT 2nd elimination: blew challenge and was 2 bossy

Friends: Heather, Courtney , Bridgette.

Enemies: Everyone but friends.

Attractions: Duncan in the last season.

Labeled as the Queen of Mean
funny short snippet when liz first meets duncan

Duncan : Hey Hot Stuff!

Liz: UGGHH!

Duncan: What does UGGGH mean?

Liz: Can u plz concentratre!

Duncan: Not woth looking at a figure like that..

Liz: Perv...

Duncan: Hottie.. >:D

Part 2 of snippet

Liz: Duncan i need ur help

Duncan: With what?

Liz: I hate Gwen..

Duncan: wow i never knew tthat.. EVERYONE KNOWS U HATE HER!

Liz: I WANT HER VOTED OFF DUMBAZZ!

Duncan: Oh...

in confession cam

Duncan: maybe getting liz to my side isnt bad.. yes shes mean but she knos how to play the game..

Duncan: Liz can i ask u something..

Liz: Ok what?! i dont have time for this nvm no u cant ask me something...
Liz's Place
TDI: 6th
TDA: 4th
TDWT: first time first out s2nd time she gets 5th place
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Courtneyfan785 said…
Name:Zoey Looks:Has brown hair,a red dress witha pink heart on it and blue eyes personality:cool-teen,pop,kinda dumb,Likes:Tyler
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name:Zoey Looks:Has brown hair,a red dress witha गुलाबी दिल on it and blue eyes personality:cool-teen
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nitro44769 said…
smile
Look like: Noahs hair, Zeke's Hat and clothes.
IQ: 115 Slightly smart
Dislikes: Cheats, Lies
BFF:Noah, Justin.
Favorite color: Rainbow
Crush on: Bridget
Advantage: good runner and smarts.
Disadvantage: Gets caught up in helping people.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nitro44769 said…
Name: Roddy
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना georgia27 said…
cool
name:Georgia

likes:killing girls that are like the b****** Madie and Finn, frogs, the artistic culture of things, playing on the computor, having the power to fly and most books

dislikes:those two b****** Madie and Finn, rip-off genies, getting the flu, back stabbers-rumor tellers etc., going to the toilet in public (don't ask why PLZ) and getting ANGRY!

fave color and food:sky blue (when it's a wonderful day sky blue) and most foods

looks:multi coloured hair, blue shirt, blue eyes, denim short-shorts, gold-color slip-on shoes and jewlery

relations:Courtney's cousin, Izzy's sister and Katie's half-sister

moods:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना akeelah_200 said…
worried
hes brown wit green eye
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना courtneyiscool said…
this is me in td cartoon i do hav glasses but i cant draw them my sis ask if she wod do it for mi but i sed no because i wonted it to be fully by mi so here i am named CHELSEA.E
 this is me in td cartoon i do hav glasses but i cant draw them my sis ask if she wod do it for mi but
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Joshuasb98 said…
Trent as link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yates88 said…
smile
How do you post a picture that u wanna make it look like
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fire150 said…
he would be 17 years old with long brown hair is name would be dan and he would be a copy of allenhandro except nice and him and allehandro are rivals
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yates88 said…
cool
My girl is goth
Name:Jade (cousin of Gwen)
Crush: Cody
Hair style: like Gwen's but has teal hair and dark green highlights
Friends: Duncan ,Cody ,Trent ,Lindsay ,Tyler ,Katie ,Sadie ,Izzy ,DJ ,Owen and more...
Not friends with: Heather ,Eva ,Zeke ,Justin ...
Things not her type:running ,playing dodgeball...
Things her type: Arcade games shopping for gothic clothes and hanging out with friends
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Codyluver123 said…
cool
name: Allison Munro
(was on all the shows
Looks:

Hair: to middle of back and its sandy brown

eyes: Ocean blue

Figure?: it resembles katies

skin: White

Where from: Florida

Personality: fun, Geeky, funny, nice, sweet

Crush: Cody

IQ: 288

Short tall?: 5'1

weight?:90 pounds

friends: cody, Izzy,beth, lindsey, and believe it or not Eva

team(s)screaming gophers, Screaming Gapers and team Amazon

single?: No has a boyfriend back home

Has cute glasses and is smart! And can sing! and more ask!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dinsey_123 said…
NAME bella

LOOKS ice blue eyes,wavvvvvy blonde hair,heels,tank tops,capris

FRIENDS alejadro,heather,duncan,gwen,blainley,DJ,l­ind­say

ENIMIES harold,chef,uber bossy courtney

CHRUSH CODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUDITION BLOGGING ABOUT TDWT TDI TDA ECT...ECT

HATES COURTNEYlink

IQ 545645654554545657457459574959759545975549­595­759­574­575­794­557­949­745­797­549­545­775­545

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lindsayfan12345 said…
smile
name: maddy
she looks like gwen with longer hair.(blonde.)eye color: blue like cody's.
loves: cody(we r both dating)
freinds: lindsay,cody,noah,owen,heather,blangly eninames:seara!
adition tape: at the mall with cody holding hands
alimanated:yeah at the final three.
came back: right when gwen was about to win (i won)
tdi: screming gophers
tda:killer grips
tdwt:on the team with cody
she might be not to smart she is very pretty.(but she realy loves cody)
p.s. mail me if i won. please
(if u do youre so alsome and i will be youre fan)
 name: maddy she looks like gwen with longer hair.(blonde.)eye color: blue like cody's. loves: cody(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Wakeup said…
name:Saha
Age 16
look: sierra's tube top only pink light blue skirt leshawna's sandals gold earrings lip piercing
food pizza noodles hot dog
like alejandro leshawna sierra
boyfriend duncan broke up then alejandro
like dolphins sorts
dislike haters

fear killers
TV Show atomic betty
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bisforbrynn said…
Name: Claire michealson
Eye color: Sky blue
IQ: 203
Hair color: Golden
Skin: "Peachy"
Team: screaming gophers
Famous TDI line: well another day and im still here, now can i sleep
Dislikes: annoying sounds- burp*, hicup*, ect.
Crush: Trent
Friends: Bridgette-bff,Gwen,Lindsy,Leshawna
Favorite Music: Pop, Rap
Favorite Band/Music Artist: Eminem, bruno mars, glee!!!!!
Elimination Reason:claire won when she got extra fiestyTDA: Not Qualified
TDWT: Qualified
Advantages: Sneaky mind, good looks, genius, style, voice-singing
Disadvantages: day dreamy, light sleeper
Favorite Book Series(s):Magyc
Favorite Color(s): baby Blue
Original Location: malibu, C.A. -real home
Theme Song: suddenly i see- K.T. Tunsdale
Siblings: 18 year old brother, Jeremy
Hobbies: Singing,acting, and drawing
Favorite Food:tofu- vegetarian
TDI Bio: Claire really knows people, she can spot fear from a mile away. while some say that she is the sweetest girl ever, some say she is the devils asistent. after growing up with an annoying brother she has learned to fight till the end even if she is small. Claire loves to laugh and sing!!!
 Name: Claire michealson Age: 16 Eye color: Sky blue IQ: 203 Hair color: Golden Skin: "Peachy" Team: s
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kingofheartless said…
name: Thomas (but when people call him that he says: "ITS TOM" and grinds his teeth)
eye color: blue
hair: white and all spiked back
clothes: black jacket grey shirt that says kiss blue jeans that have cuts in them and Spiked black boots
friends: Owen, Gwen, izzy
enemies: Duncan, trent, Alehandro (spelling?)
love intrest: Gwen (his whole plan was to get rid of the compotition "the enemies" to gain her heart)
personality: He keeps to himself has a history with al (last on enemies list) cares only to make a plan and it goes through is trying to make an alliace usually found getting either the last marshmellow or the invincabillaty
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Penelope-Evil13 said…
A gothic girl who likes challanges, only when it's dark outside.
She has eyes like a cat, so she can find you in the dark.
Her name is Penelope.
 A गॉथिक girl who likes challanges, only when it's dark outside. She has eyes like a cat, so she can
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना princess2109 said…
Name:Melody Age:16 Eyes:Sky Blue Hair:Brown with Strage blonde steaks (can't find out why) IQ:107 Team:Killer Bass Loves:Dosen't show it but she loves Justin Birthday:June 24 Melody is a peaceful soul but she has her snapping points carefull around her then she has learned Westing from her 1 older brother and danceing from from her 2 sisters her younger and older she loves panda's and she has a star tatto Pic:
 Name:Melody Age:16
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alejandro30 said…
My character name:aljoron dresses:black hair,green shirt,orange pants,sunglasses and a green/yellow pair of shoes. his friends are:Duncan,Cody and Chris
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smartone123 said…
lilly
friends:brigette,lawshana,and gwen
 lilly friends:brigette,lawshana,and gwen
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mathwiz360 said…
My character is named Jason. He is blond(like Justin but a little longer. He is just as tall as DJ. He has a red baseball cap and a baseball shirt with blue stripes. with the number 1(which is blue. on it. . He is very athletic and tough. He is really competitive. He makes fun of other characters(especially Harold and Tyler) for being not athletic. He does like Duncan for his toughness, Heather for her very bossy and competitive attitude, and Eva for her anger issued skills
 My character is named Jason. He is blond(like Justin but a little longer. He is just as tall as DJ. H
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना gwencool2332 said…
name'bella' hair'black and pink' eyes'light blue' hang out with duncan, courtey , sirrea, trent, bridgette,
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kkrazy_nene2 said…
Name:Ne~Ne Age:16 Dating:duncan Like:lashawnda gwen trent lzzy duncan 0wen tyler lynzie
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना coatesy said…
big smile
i looooooove tdi
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना coatesy said…
big smile
name: Meagan
eye color blue
IQ:500
hair color: black
skin:black
adition tape: at the mall
how far did she make it:final 2
tdi: screming gophers
tda:killer grips
tdwt:team amason
friends:heather,lindsey,courtney,blanly,c­ody­,se­ira­,an­d brigett
personality:fun,cute,popular cool and talanted
she likes:her friends and really likes Jeff so brigett better watch out

P.s. mail me at CoatesBoy_96@yahoo.com if i win
 name: Meagan age: 17 eye color blue IQ:500 hair color: black skin:black adition tape: at the mall ho
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bobbie129 said…
she's nerdy, likes to party and she wears glasses and loves Sierra and she wants to give sierra and cody a nice wedding one day brown hair brown eyes Lashawna color umm......... she hangs with Lashawna and courtney, and she is shy at sometimes and she flirts with every boy that comes to her head. She is a proud camper.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bcthestrongest said…
last one this one
Spider a sweet girl that loves the colors black and red like her mother the black window spider her brother is Scruffy and she loves her brother her friends are Duncan Izzy Sierra and Gwen she is half human too she has a red patch which is represent as the blood of her family says
 last one this one मकड़ी a sweet girl that loves the रंग black and red like her mother the black w
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jinxmenow said…
Ryker:
Clothes: Wears a camo jacket and camo pants.
Hair: Brown and concealed by a camo baseball cap
Eyes: Green
Friends: "Who needs friends when you have a gun?"
Enemies: Gee, where to begin...
Nationality: German, but likes to pretend it's American. He loves everything American
Parents: His dad's in the military and his mother is an Army nurse. He is obsessed with the military, and anything pertaining to it.
Quote: "(bleeep) ARE YOU TOUCHING MY THINGS! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY THINGS? WHY?!?! (bleep bleep bleep ble bleeep!)"
Personality: Ryker is basically the worst person on the show. He's homicidal, evil, crazy, unpredictable, a freakish maniac, and with a hair-trigger temper, he will come after you with a large selection of rifles. Better to keep your distance...
Catchphrase: "Remember that violence can solve any problem."
Story: Moved to America and pretty much fell in love with the place... and he's pretty screwed up. That's all there is to say.
Why TDI?: He figures this can spread his "Violence solves any problem" worldview to a larger group.
Audition tape:
"Hey... It's me, Ryker. If you are looking at this right now, I just want to let you know I'm strong, smart, headstrong, friendly... wait, hold on..." Looks out window, opens it. We see old lady with cane hobbling by. He searches through his drawers, picks up a brick, and tosses it at the woman, knocking her out. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HA! heh... heh. That was hilarious. Well, as I was saying, friendly, cooperative..."
Elimination: When Izzy gets voted off for the first time, the RMCP pick up Ryker too, for being wanted in 50 states and the District Of Columbia for various crimes. He tries to escape on the boat of losers, but crashes it into the cliff and sinks. He comes back in TDA and TDWT, to everyones chagrin...
I have a lot of ideas. Homicidal Ryker is one. A nicer one will come up next...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bleeding_shadow said…
Name: Tairaa
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Pink
Crush: Cody And Duncan
 Name: Tairaa Hair: Brown Eyes: गुलाबी Crush: Cody And Duncan
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NoahBridge58 said…
Name: Andrew
Friends: Bridgette(his cousin),Noah,Leshawna,Lindsay,DJ,Izzy,Tyle­r,C­ody­,He­ath­er,­Gwe­n
Enemies:katie,sadie,justin,courtney
HATES:Alejandro
favorite colors:blue and orange
favorite sport:baseball, surfing
Personality: Basically gets along with everyone,sporty, cares about his friends especially bridgette and noah.
Eliminated:TDI-in a tie with Bridgette,TDA-10th TDWT-Last one on his team(Victory) makes it to final 3 with Heather and alejandro
Teams:killer bass, screaming gaffers, victory
crush:heather
nationality:Australian
Eye color: green
Hair:Blonde
Andrew is originally from the east coast of Australia but moved in with his cousin Bridgette when his parents died. He loves to surf and play baseball. He is slightly more coordinated than Bridgette and he loves animals just as much as she does. He is a vegetarian. Very sarcastic and gets along with almost everybody
Advantages:Athletic,everyone likes him,smart,witty
Disadvantages:short tempered,likes sleep, confused easily
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PecosBillina said…
big smile
Name: Nikita
Friends: Since it's almost time for TDR then perhaps Molly and Cameron(In TDWT it's Sierra).
Enemies: Doesn't care to know.
HATES: Fake people and slow reactions.
Personality: Somewhat standoffish but explosive when into a project.
Nationality: Resides in Quebec but Grandparents are Czech (JO PEKEL!!!)
Elimintaed: 5th Episode and confesses her crush to Lightening.
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Naturally blonde with red insets (wears hat most of the time).
Team: Mutant Maggots
Style: Bridgette's round face with hair playfully sticking out under her tall woolen cap. Petite looking with courtney's figure coupled with a knack for collecting things and impressing no one but herself.
Talents: Tap-dancing, Waltzing, Playing the Sitar and Mandolin, and Speaking in 4 different languages(English, French, Czech, German).
Was originally going to be cast in TDI after sending in her video but it turns out her tape featuring a quick bellydance sequence while playing her mandolin to Rosrtopovich's Bach Cello suite No. 3 nothing was recorded during that whole segment. She was rejected until the next two seasons came around. NOW she's back.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना beanbaby3000 said…
wink
her name is Yasmin, she is 15 years old,she is sporty and fun loving she has a crush on Cody but she doesn't hate sierra,her friends are Gwen,leshana,DJ,Trent,Courtney,Izzy,Cody,a­nd Duncan,her best friend is sierra,and her enemy is heather,she always tries to vote her of but her fiends will always help her get back at heather she has black long curly hair,gray eyes,and will wear anything her friends are wearing,and is from Wisconsin
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kyliet123 said…
Name: Rosaleah
Hair color: Natural Red-Orange
Eye Color: Jade Green.
Hair style: Bangs over One eye, Other then that it is gwens.
IQ: 311
Friends: Gwen,Heather,Courtney,Sierra,Cody
Personality: Huge tomboy, Very Very smart, Always edmired for her beauty and smartness.
Story: Got on show beacause of her RICH RICH family.Chris's niece. Her boyfriend,Jayke also got on the show. Cody is faking love for Rosaleah beacause she Doesn't need the Mill. she has 900 billion dollars on her at camp.

Hates: Girly-girls, Beef, Earings,Chef.

Audition tape:"hi, Im Rosaleah Quindaliyn MCclain. I am Chris's Niece. I am a Billionaire,And me and my boyfriend,Jayke are Going to sing HAUNTED." She said. "YOU AND I WALK A FRAGILE LINE, I HAVE KNOWN IT ALL THIS TIME, BUT I NEVER THOUGHT I'D LIVE TO SEE IT BREAK. OHHH, HOLDIN' MY BREATH, WOOON'T LOSE YOU AGAIN, SOMETHING'S MADE YOUR EYES GO COLD. COME ON COME ON DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS I THOUGHT I HAD YOU FIGURED OUT, SOMETHINGS GONE TERRIBLY WRONG YOUR ALL I WANTED, COME ON COME ON DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS I THOUGHT I HAD YOU FIGURED OUT, CAN'T TURN BACK, NOW IM HAUNTED." THEY SANG. " Chris, i will charitise 1,000,000 dollars to you if we make it. ends.
( plz e-mail me if i win>)
 Name: Rosaleah Age: 16 Hair color: Natural Red-Orange Eye Color: Jade Green. Hair style: Bangs ov
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pancakehot said…
smirk
Brandy
fav color:the rainbow
team:killerbass
enimies:heather,justin,issy,lashawna,seir­ra
friends:gwen,harold,owen,noah,eva
hugecrush:harold
fear:unfriendly dogs
loves:being by harold and being little miss perfect
hates:pineapple
bestfriend:gwen
boyfriend:harold [later in the show]
orange hair with yellow highlights[hair is as long as heather but ponytailed]
eyes like lindsy but teal
red lips
baby blue tee shirt
jean shorts
plad sneackers
courteny's body
came from englend
light skin
elimination:triple dog dare you
[she freaked out when she saw a picture of harold picking his nose][she thought it was cute anyway]
hobby:making websites
talent:everything!!!
personality:outgoing,sweet,kind,brave[kin­d of],coopertive,resectful,shares alot,sneeky,jerk,a sleeser[a person who loves money],back stabber,robber
family:courtny:cousin,mom dad,bratty brother
nicknames:little miss perfect[called by everyone]
cutie[called by harold and noah]unexpected[called by heather]
creepy[gwen]skilled[harold]dirty little faker[called by seirra]hottie princesess[called by duncan]
crushing on her:noah,duncan[kind of]
secret:she tying to act like a little miss perfect to win the game.[its for a million dollars just so you know.]

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना totaldramacale said…
He has Cody's overall design, but with shorter hair, blue eyes, glasses, lighter skin tone, green shirt, blue pants, sneakers, and is on the Screaming Gophers and Screaming Gaffers (wasn't placed on a team in TDWT since he debuted after the merge). He has a relationship with Gwendolyn. He plays keyboard and his name is Cale.

Friends: Almost everyone (except enemies)

Enemies: Duncan, Courtney, Chris, Heather, Alejandro

Eliminations:
Season 1: Cale got eliminated along with Eva for laughing at everyone else's misery (12th)
Season 2: Cale didn't get eliminated, but quit because he didn't want to be embarrassed (10th)
Season 3: Heather and Alejandro voted for him because he wasn't that big of a threat to them (5th)

Nicknames: Foureyes (called so by Duncan)
Lil' Nerd, Dork Face (called so by Heather)
Calvin (called so by Lindsay)
Bud, Bra, Cool Dude (called so by Jackson)
Baby (called so by Gwendolyn)

Competed in all three seasons (although he originally did not compete in season 3)
 He has Cody's संपूर्ण, कुल मिलाकर design, but with shorter hair, blue eyes, glasses, lighter skin tone, green shi
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pancakehot said…
heart
Ashily
friend:courtney,heather,alegongro,gwen,du­nca­n
enimies:owen,issy,lindsy,noah,briggete,dj­
hugecrush:duncan
bestfriend:courtney
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LandoGriffin said…
His name is my name (Lando Griffin) he has an over exagerated elvis hair style that's blond, has a head like Cody, wears a magenta vest over a black T-shirt, blue jeans, red sneakers, and sunglasses. He has an alter ego 'Rick' who he used to get into season 1 but Lando also got in so he made a 'Rick' puppet. Lando is a nice, fun guy who is an awsome dancer and can lose his temper when someone messes with him.
Teams:Screaming Gophers,Killer Grips,Team Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot
Friends:Owen, Tyler, Tony (another character I made-up he looks like a zing-zing from season 3), Cody, and almost everyone else on the show
Enemies:Alejandro, Heather, (the following three were temperaroly enemies when his 'Rick secret was blown by Duncan and Alejandro) Owen, Tyler, Tony, Clowns, British taxis, and Fudge with nuts
He's from New York but has travelled the world a lot so he that gave him an advantage in Total Drama World Tour.
He is the youngest contestent on the show(14 and a half) and he gets picked on by Duncan about it.
Eliminations:
Season 1: Owen was about to be voted off but at the last second Lando quit to save Owen from being voted off.
Season 2: There is an extra movie theme challenge(adventure like Indiana Jones) and he loses because he was never managed to finish the challenge.
Season 3: Lando wasn't really voted off. He was knocked out off the plane by Alejandro when Lando was about to tell everyone what a big jerk Al really is.
I have made-up some other Total drama Seasons but your probably getting bored of reading this so if you want more I'll find a way to post my seasons and episode. So see ya later on
TOTAL...
DRAMA...
WHATEVER!!!
 His name is my name (Lando Griffin) he has an over exagerated elvis hair style that's blond, has a he
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nevaeh_Ramirez said…
name:Nevaeh age:16 eye color:green hair color:light brown skin:courtney's skin type team:screaming gophers loves:Duncan friends: Heather, Lyndsay, and Courtney personality:loves animals,popular,spoiled,diva,drama queen,a boy attracter, and she's gorgeous wears: a short light blue top that wraps around her neck and shows her stomach and a light brown khaki short skirt with light blue heels
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना to-love-ur-300 said…
smile
name : Jade nickname :hkf (hellokittyfan)
eye color : brown
iq :202
hair color :brown w/ blue highlight
skin : tan but she black
team : killer grip
loves : Dj
friend :Gwen,Heather , LeShawna, Bridgette, and Beth
dislike: Linsay , Izzy
Addition Tape: her reading manga ,she the book down 4r her face and she said "pick me plz pretty plz ." she jump up and down and her mom walks in and said "do ur hw. " she one thing be4 turen the carme of ,she said" pick me plz , I HATE NOT BEING PICK ,U GOT , SO F*** U.
personality: She nice , but, where u get her mad she go carzy , get smart with every1 she talk 2 , but mainle she nice to every1 ,even the people she dislike .
thax u 4 looking!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bobby9 said…
name:nickage:18
dresses: in:blue shirt blueish greenish shorts
personality:likes to party and he is a relly awsome guy
best firend:trent
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना deadgirl666 said…
Name : Melanie
Nicknames: The bruise chick( her favorite colors are the colors of a bruise,black,blue,and purple)
Eye color : Grayish-Blue( like shallow water)
Hair color: Lavender/Purple
Skin : Pale like Gwen's
Teams : Killer bass,Screaming Gaffers,Team Amazon
Loves: Cody
Friends :Gwen,Heather,LeShawna,Bridgette,Lindsay ,Izzy,Cody,Duncan,Katie and Sadie,Eva,Noah,Altaira(character i made),Courtney
Enemies:Alejandro,Justin(Justin is as ugly as hell!)
Personality: She is very nice to just about everyone,but if your mean to her,she will get revenge as soon as possible.She is a lot of fun and loves to make handmade decorations for Halloween.She hopes to become an artist and a writer someday. This is her pic
 Name : Melanie Nicknames: The bruise chick( her प्रिय रंग are the रंग of a bruise,black,blue
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना madiirose said…
name: samii
eye colour: hazel
IQ: 100
hair colour: brown
skin: white
team: killer bass
crush: duncan
friends: everyone!
enemies: not a fan of them
clothes: jeans, v-neck tee, peep toe heals
audition tape: painting a picture of chris
TDA: QUALIFIED
abilities: drawing, painting, and helping others in need
TDA team: the killer grips
TDA if eliminated: none

personality

very friendly, she loves to help, funny, great at arts, if you get on her bad side the claws do come out and she wont old back, has been know to be a flirt, loves to laugh, will eat pretty much anything, shes a little crazy, tries her best to get everyone to like her as much as possible

this is how i actually am!
 name: samii age: 14 eye colour: hazel IQ: 100 hair colour: brown skin: white team: killer बास