Total Drama Island Fancharacters Stranded RP

T-RP-A posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 05:06AM
I'm really not sure if anyone has done this before but oh well ^^ ... pretty sure someone has xD

RP Plot: You are passengers on a plane that has crash landed on an uncharted island .w.

Rules: (THE WORLD WOULD IMPLODE WITHOUT THEM)
-NO GOD-MODDING
-Your replies must be semi-understandable
>As in at least try to use correct spelling and grammar.
>When rping please put the characters' name first, and use some sort of symbols to separate their actions from their words.
> Please no texting language... unless you are posting from your phone or something I guess ¬¬;
-Cursing is allowed. Don't abuse this rule please xD
-Keep it PG please... maaaaybe PG-13 xD
-No canon characters of any kind
-Don't be extremely random please... I think it would be best if nobody has super powers in this rp....
-Limit is 5 characters per person, can be more if you are good at keeping track of them xD

I might add a rule or two later if I feel I need to ._.

Have fun ^^

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1290 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1290

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jadore_renard said…
(I want to join c: I dunno who to use though...)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना T-RP-A said…
(USE CEDRIC AND KURT AND MEERA!!! <3333 *explodes from the fan girl... ness :3*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना princess2109 said…
(can I join?)
(If you follow the rules I don't see why not ^^)
(okie.. I don't know if I want to use Kurt though. He gets hard to RP with sometimes)

Cedric: *opens his eyes, head pounding* errr- What happened *rubs his hand across his face, only to see blood on it once taking it away* Ahhh! *eyes widen, and he slowly sits up*
----
Meera: *crawling out of the ocean, and on to the beach, gasping for air and shaking violently*
(meh, fiiiieeeen >m<
... crap, I don't know who to use either *head-desk* I'd use my two new OC's but I'm afraid that they won't fit with the plot very well...
Meh, when in doubt, go with Cori? xDDD)

Cori: *sits up, sees a long gash on her side, winces and whimpers a bit* How did-!? *eyes widen and looks around* Shane!? Auntie! Cra- gyaaa *holds her side in pain*
====
Peter: *on the beach, trying to wake up his brother* C'mon Mark wake up!
Nya: Errrmmmmm *sits up and has half her arm gashed in and bleeding form her nose *
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zeebem10 said…
(im gonna rp too! :D)
Blake:*wakes up in forest bleeding,cut and brused*ah!*winces in pain then trys to get up but falls down*ah!well looks like i broke my leg*is in exterme pain*
Blake:guees i should look for some sticks or something to make a cast.*looks around and grabs a stick(a small stick by the way)
Cori: *attempts to get up, fails. smirks bitterly* Damn, this is not my week. *looks around, frowns deeply at not seeing her brother or aunt* They probably fell in the ocean... I'm sure they're fine. Shane wouldn't die that easily, bro's tough *tries to make herself smile*
=====
Peter: *minor damage* Mark! Come on, wake up, since when do you joke around!?
Mark: *has a large mark on his stomach and head, out cold*
Peter: *scowls and tries to drag him up to higher ground*
Blake:well it may be small but it'll work.*looks for a large stick*
Meera: *looks up and starts sobbing and hyperventilating* (Meera does not cope well in emergency situations xD)
---
Ced:*slowly gets to his feet, feeling a sharp pain in his leg, looking down to see his ankle is discoloured and swollen* Urrgh... Man what happened *grabs a tree for support and slowly makes his way in the direction he thought he heard voices in*
(Poor meera >m< I lave her so much)

Cori: *wincing in pain, looks down at her leg and see's it crushed by a seat* Fuck! *looks around again* Hello!? Is anybody there!? Please help! *scoffs at herself* As if I'm the only one that needs help *tries to push it off*
=====
Peter: *dragging mark, hears Meera* Good, there's survivors *smiles a bit* *continues to try to drag Mark*
Nya: *looks around hopefully to see her younger sister Lunra anywhere*
Blake:*remembers is afraid of height and planes*oh ya.why did i get on that plane again!?
Levi:*wakes up on beach bleeding looking pretty beaten up from crash and his head is bleeding and has cut and bruses everywhere and one big gash on side*uggghh,where am i?*looks up and everything is blurry*(levi is 12 and blake is 15 by the way)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RavenRox2 said…
(May I join??)
(changed my mind... I may bring Kurt in)

Bryce: *his plain seat has some how landed fully intact in a tree* Jesus christ! What in the bloody hell just happened. Kurt- *glances over to the seat next to him where Kurt had been sitting prior to the crash* KURT?! *begins to panic* KUUURT! * desperately tries to remove his seat belt* (Even if he's a total ass, Bryce still wuvs his cousin... He'd never admit it, but he does.)
----
Cedric: *grits his teeth, still grabbing at trees to help him walk, and hears Cori yelling for help in the distance* Hello?! Can you hear me!? *starts moving in the direction he thought the sound was coming from*
---
Meera: *begins to cough up more water, still extremely emotional and shaken up*
(Anyone can join as long as they follow the rules ^^
I sound like such an ass xD
Kyaaaah , I love bryce now x3 ... not that I didn't before xD)

Mark: *starts to open his eyes a bit, sees peter dragging him, passes out*
==========
Cori: *hears cedric, relief washes over her* H-hello!? Y-yes I can hear you! Over here! *sees movement from where he is*
=========
Shane: *lying on his back somewhere in the forest, looks down at his chest* Shit, that's blood, that's a-a lot of my blood *getting sick at the sight of it, has amnesia*
Blake:oh my gosh levi i totally forgot i gotta find my bro!
(yay! thankss uh...i dont relly know where to start...)
*crawls with arms to find more sticks*
(Where do I start??)
(Well, everyone seems to be waking up from the crash ^^;)
Blake:*collects 2nd then 3rd stick*well i have enough sticks to do half of one of my legs*
Cedric: *breaks through the trees and finds Cori, his leg just giving out, forcing him to crawl over* Are you badly injured? *feels slightly dizzy from his head wound that he hasn't bothered to do anything about*
----
Meera: *looks down at her hands and forearms to see that they're covered with cuts* Wh-what's happening? *still freaking out, not quite thinking realistically*
----
Bryce: *manages to break free of the chair and drops to the ground with a thud, still freaking because Kurt is missing* KURT?! If you're here and not answering me, I'm going to fucking kill you!*begins to run (limp) aimlessly in one direction* KURT?! KURT!?
(Okay)
Alex: *looks around trying to find something to do (Yes, Alex is a girl. it's short for Alexandra)
(Meh, Tappy? Can Ceddy and cori already know eachother? D: Her intro's are always so faily during serious situations T^T
Poor Bryce, I'm hurting for him ;^;)

Cori: *winces at the gash on her hip, grins weakly* I-I'll live. *eyes widen a bit* What about you!? You should worry about yourself first!
====
Shane: *gets up, trying to steady himself* W-what the hell happened, Where am I? ... W-who am I!?
====
Mark: *has woken up* P-pete?
Peter: *relieved that he's awake* T-thank god! You had me so worried! Are you alright, are you bleeding!?
Mark: *sits up and pushes him back a bit* I'm fine, w-what happened?
Peter: We crashed, I think I heard a few survivo- H-hey, don't get up you idiot!
Alex: *looks at Peter*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xRainbowNinjax said…
(can I join)
(can I join)
(sure :3... I had to make Bryce do something to be at least some what likable. He was annoying me other wise xD)

Ced: Me? Oh no I'm fine *tries to smile, but it turns into a grimace* *clenches teeth* Just a scrape heh...
---
Meera: *gets to her feet, starting to go into a quiet shock, just wandering around the beach, looking dazed*
---
Bryce: *trips over a root, crashing to the ground, knocking the wind out of himself*
(Anyone can join as long as they follow the rules...)

Peter: *hears meera, starts to stand up, gets stopped by mark* What's up with you? They probably need help!
Mark: *looking down calmly. opens mouth to speak, closes it* We don't need anyone else...
Peter: Yes, but they probably do *rips his arm away and starts walking to look for survivors*
Mark: *frowns and gets up to follow him*
======
Cori: *furrows eyebrows* You better not be lying, downplaying your condition will get you nowhere right now (she can be oddly mature at times .w.) Now where are you hurt? *tries to pull her leg out to stand up, scowls and tries to push it off again, manages to move it a bit, mentally cheers*
====
Shane: *silently panicking*
Mona:*wakes up trapped under a piece of a plain that's too heavy for her to remove it off of her herself*
H-help!! Help!
Blake:*is crawling then starts to hear cori and ced talking* *in mind*survivors!!yes!
Cedric: I'm not hurt seriously any where... *points to his head wound* this looks bad, but really it's just superficial. Head wounds bleed a lot. You're the one stuck under a piece of plane wreckage.
----
Bryce: *can't find the motivation to get back up, curls up smaller*
----
Meera: *still in shock*
Blake:*makes leaves rustle on accident by moving them to get to cori and ced*
Mona:HELP!!*cough*
Cori: *relaxes a bit* Alright, you probably know a lot more about the human body than I do anyway haha ^^ !!! I-I am not! >U.... Okay I am, but in my defense *tries to push it off* It's *push* only *push* A seat or two! Damn, is there a fat guy sitting on this thing!? *twists her body around to check, sees only some luggage and facepalms* Y-you still look a lot worse than I do...
======
Peter: *spots Meera and runs over* H-hey! Are you alright!?
Mark: *walking behind him, looking around the island with a blank expression* How did we crash?
=====
Shane: *hearing voices, extremely confused, debating going towards them* Aah, my head, why can't I remember anything? I just remember a getting hit against something *getting even more dizzy because of the shallow cut on his chest, the smell of blood getting to him, making him want to throw up* (pffft, I'm loving the fact that he's suffering for some reason xD)
sick
Mona: ANYBODY, PLEASE HELP ME!!
Mark: *stops walking to Peter, walks towards the voice that he's hearing and sees Mona* You're stuck. (meant to be a statement xD)
Blake:*pokes head out of bush made of leaves and says*hi.uhhhhhh i broke my leg in the crash.
Mona: Can you please get this off of me? *cough*

Mark: *looks at her blankly, tilts head to the side a bit* I don't think I can lift that... (I'm sorry xDDDD he's not really an ass he's just....... A-.... I'm sorry xD)
======
Shane: *bends over, coughs up a bit of blood* Great, more blood, that's effing wonderful. Damn whoever I am for being such a wuss when it comes to something so small...
Mona:*glares* thanks for the help...... Is there any one on this island?
Mark: Hmm, I guess I could try. *walks forward taking his time, lifts it a bit* Oh, it's lighter than I thought. Why couldn't you lift it?
Ah, there are more people that survived the crash. My brother insists that we look for survivors. He can be pretty annoying sometimes...
====
Shane: *sees a flash of Lexi and Keith in his memory, brushes it off* Well, at least I'm remembering a bit. I wonder who those people were. *sits down against a tree, takes off his shirt and jacket, uses one of them to clot the blood* (yay for not grumpy unpleasant and emo shane 8D)
Meera: *still in shock, just wandering around,not acknowledging Peter's presence*
----
Cedric: Like I said, it's the head wound *weak smile* If I move that luggage, I think you'll be able to get out *slowly gets up, using part of the plane seat to steady himself*
----
Bryce: *groans and forces himself back to his feet* Kurt?! *voice is getting hoarse from screaming* Kurt?!
Levi:*gets up*well guess i should look for survivors,especialy blake.hope you find me or i find you bro,i mean either way its good but......never mind*walks into jungle to look for survivors*
Cori: Thanks, you're a life saver *grins* Literally, I probably would have died here from starvation. *looks around a bit at the plane parts, mutters* Just how bad was it?
====
Peter: *moves a bit to follow her, slightly worried expression* H-hey, are you okay? Do you remember what happened!? D8 Hey Mark, I think she's- Mark!? Dammit where did he go now!? *looks back to Meera* O-oi, be careful, you look hurt! D8 *turns around to look for Mark again* Damn that guy! At a time like this!?

(pffft, spazz =w=)
(I think I should go to bed now ^^; It's nearly five in the morning O.o)

Meera: *continues to be unresponsive until finally, just falling down in the sand, huddled into a little ball and starts crying again* (pffft drama queen -.-)
----
Cedric: Nah you wouldn't have starved... You could have eaten... That twig over there or um... that little patch of grass. *lifts the luggage off of the plane seat before his leg crumples under his weight again* Ahhh! *ends up back on the ground with the luggage on top of him
---
Bryce: *starts running again, still yelling hoarsely before tripping over Shane and landing flat on his face again* Damn it! *wipes the blood away from his newly split lip*

(This RP reminds me of LOST xD)