Total Drama All-Stars This what i think should happen this season

MeOwKiTtYkAtT posted on Aug 07, 2013 at 05:18AM
Okay this is only going to be about Duncan, Gwen, and, Courtney sorry. First of all I think the love triangle is really annoying and I'm pretty sure everyone else agrees! I think the best solution to that would be if Gwen brakes up with Duncan and gets back together with Trent! Courtney should date Lightning, and Duncan should be forever alone because he's a jerk and deserves it! What do you guys think????

Total Drama All-Stars 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tdwtrockz said…
yea I completely agree..its the only fair thing they can do about it
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MeOwKiTtYkAtT said…
smile
I really hope all the problems will be solved this season
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Otaku_Girl4890 said…
Well, as much as I hate Duncan, I prefer him with Gwen, but if it did turn out the way you said, I want Duncney back. I still like them. It's hard not to when they were like my OTP forever.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DeviousHero said…
I could see one scenario that is full proof. since DxG and DxC is too popular to ignore. The solution leave the relationships undecided.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bakes2389 said…
Personally, I like Duncan with Gwen.....I like how they can just be themselves together, they don't senselessly fight, and they are a healthy couple. I used to like DxC in TDI, but then I felt like Duncan and Courtney brought out the worst in each other as the seasons progressed. I really hope Duncan and Gwen stay together, and I really hope Courtney gets with Lightning, Justin, Trent, or Scott. I just think she can do better than a guy that cheats on her......and find a guy that suits her personality, which all four of those guys said above could definitely do. I want all three of them to have a happy ending.

If Gwen and Duncan do break up, I hope that Duncan stays by himself and will eventually find someone else..........and then Gwen and Courtney can find other guys instead. If DxG breaks up, keep all of the couples separate and end it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TDI_A_WT_ROTI said…
I'm guessing Gwuncan will break up, and that Courtney and Gwen become friends again. I think they will all be single, which will end some bragging from some Gwuncan fans. Not trying to sound rude for the loyal Gwuncan fans.