टॉंक्स Dreams??

helena87 posted on Sep 01, 2011 at 09:02PM
I just had to write about my dream and i wasn't sure if I should put it here or on the Wall or write an Article... well I ended up going here ^^

I had the most amazing but scary dream last night.. Don't laugh ok? =P

I dreamt that I was Tonks and it was the moment when they were all transporting the 7 Potters from Harry's home.

Then on the way Tonks (I!) was hit with the Sectumsempra spell from Snape but Ron held me on the broom and managed to get us/them back to the burrows. Yeah it was the movie version I guess. No portkeys.

Then we got there and Tonks was really hurt and wasn't gonna make it everybody thought. It was scary because I WAS Tonks and I was in pain and I really thought I was gonna die.

Then Remus captures Snape and makes him fix me because he will not lose me like this. So after some fighting and stuff Snape fixes me/her and I 'wake up' (still dreaming) in a dim room and Remus is sitting by my side and stroking my hair.

Then I f*cking wake up! >< Could have dreamt for days about that. It felt incredible and scary and... just amazing.

Has anyone else had dreams about Tonks and Lupin or just HP related dreams in general? =) I'm super fascinated by dreams so feel free to comment and discuss here.

टॉंक्स 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना julespotter123 said…
surprise
wow
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ErnieHannah333 said…
blush
For some reason my dreams latley ALWAYS have at least something HP related in it! Usually it has Ernie *blushes*, hannah, or Nymphadora...
Nice dream!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना meow_lps said…
same