Tiva Last 4 episodes of the season

Belle0308 posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 12:24AM
I was just reading Entertainment Magazine and they said that the last 4 episodes of the season will be good for Tiva fans. Apparently Ziva's "ex" boyfriend Michael is back on and there are some interesting things that happen. It says that someone will get hurt.

Tiva 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना robertedward said…
hey im Kristen Stewart and im new at this i love edward o and he said hello we are kinda dating
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना awsomelyawesome said…
crying
i can't watch ncis. they don't have it where i just moved. please tell me what happens!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tivaequalslove said…
i heart tiva<3 so im just gonna say what i thinks gonna happenn.from the preview of the next episode i figure ziva pulls out her gun as an reflew when she hears tony and rivkin fighting. then she either shoots rivkin accidently or he pulls a gun on tony and she chooses its better to save tony and kills rivkin.but they said one wont survive and ziva and tony r both in the finale so it has to be rivkin. and im prtty sure whatever happens its zivas fauly cuz in the pics for the finale shes disappointed in herself and sad and her dad is angry lookin and gibbs is conforting her..and guess whos not there? RIVKIN! so hopeflly he dies and theyre bringin his body home so now tivas relationshp can blossom next season=D OK WHOA THT TOOK UP A LOT..TELL ME WAT U THINKK
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Belle0308 said…
After watching the last two episodes and the scenes, I am going to agree with you. from the scenes, I am guessing that Michael gets killed and Ziva does it. I also think she seems so sad and distant. I REALLY don't think she loves the guy. I think she is trying to make her Dad happy. The issue is that it is hurting Tony so much that she isn't telling the whole truth. Of course, it could work out well if eventually she has to tell him she COULDN'T tell him something. Who knows! I am sure excited to watch though.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना goodgirlmikey said…
blush
Yup. Ziva's sleeping with Michael. I hope it doesn't ruin anything between Ziva and Tony. I hope the writers, producers and everyone over NCIS won't ruin TIVA. I'd die if one of them dies!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना goodgirlmikey said…
What Belle0308 said regarding Ziva's being distant and her feelings for Michael kinda heleped me ease the nervousness crashing over me. Dang. NCIS is unpredictable. Can't sleep anymore. I don't want to wait longer for the next episode. I'm really nervous.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Belle0308 said…
My Mom and I and my daughter (yes...3 generations of NCIS fans) discussed this.
I am fairly sure that Ziva is not just with Michael because her Father wants her to be, I am guessing there is more to the story than that. I am almost wondering if Gibbs knows something. Mostly because of the way she said to Tony, "I would tell Gibbs".
ALSO...did you notice that she asked Tony at least twice, "Are you jealous?"...Mom and I think she wanted a response from him that she didn't get. Most of the time, the one who has said things in a "leading" way is Ziva. Tony more or less plays with her in a joking way sometimes, although I think most fans would agree he likes her ALOT! Also, I read an Ausiello spoiler that Tony and Ziva's Dad will have an unpleasant encounter...hmmmm.