टाइटैनिक Wich one do आप ''like''?

TitanicFabri posted on Jan 22, 2013 at 07:42PM
Well, I was reading some Titanic things on internet, when I found a old version of the Titanic script. Here is a part of it, it's about the Collapsible Boat A:

"The boat is overloaded and half-flooded. Men cling to the sides in the water. Others, swimming, are drawn to it as their only hope. Cal, standing in the boat, slaps his oar in the water as a warning. CAL: "Stay back! Keep off!" Fabrizio, exhausted and near the limit, makes it almost to the boat. Cal CLUBS HIM with the oar, cutting open his scalp. FABRIZIO: "You don't... understand... I have... to get... to America." CAL (pointing with the oar): "It's that way!" CLOSE ON FABRIZIO as he floats, panting each breath agony. You see the spirit leave him. FABRIZIO'S POV: Cal in SLOW MOTION, yelling and wielding the oar. A demon in a tuxedo. The image fades to black."

We all know that in the movie Fabrizio dies because he is crushed by the falling first funnel. But I was thinking; wich way of dieing is ''better'' in the movie? What do you think?

टाइटैनिक 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AaronHaley4ever said…
I'm very glad they changed the way fabrizio died. There were enough opportunities to villify Cal without that scene.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TitanicFabri commented…
I should HATE Cal if it wasn't changed... So I'm glad they changed it too एक साल  से अधिक पुराना