Tideclan Tideclan members

Ped15 posted on May 18, 2011 at 09:50PM
LEADER-ShadowStar-A muscular and handsome pure black tom with bright green eyes[ped15/mooonglow123]

DEPUTY-

MEDICINE CAT
blossomheart-pretty sleek orange shecat with a white chest,paws,muzzle,and tail tip,and green eyes[anyone]

WARRIORS-Oaksplash a dark brown tabby with green eyes and a nicked ear.[moonglow123]

blizzardstorm-handsome pure whiyte tom with long fur and blue eyes,icepaw,[moonglow123]

wintersplash-very beautiful white shecat with pale gray stripes on face and blue eyes,has a GARGANTUAN crush on shadwostar [moonglow123]

Moonbreeze- beautiful silky furred pure white she-cat with a jet black star on her chest and ocean blue eyes, is expecting kits but no one knows[amberfall]

APPRENTICES-
icepaw,a longfurred pure white shecat with black speckles along her back and pretty blue eyes[moonglow123]

QUEENS-Fernfall- very beautiful longfurred tortoiseshell shecat with pale green eyes.[moonglow123]

KITS-FERNxOAK
solarkit-a golden tom with silver paws and ember colored spots along his back and blue eyes)/

hawkkit-(a golden-brown tom with black stripes and amber eyes)[moonglow123]/

grasskit-(a pitch-black tom with grass green eyes)[moonglow123][moonglow123]

mangokit- sand colored with ginger spots,odd colored- red, green and yellow tinted eyes[fairstephaven]

Hawkkit- massive dark brown tabby tom with a snow white chest and paws, icy blue eyes,( brothers are Raptorkit and Jaykit)

Raptorkit- dark ginger tabby tom with green eyes, brothers are Hawkkit and Jaykit

Jaykit- pale grey tabby tom with dark blue eyes and a dark grey stripe down his back, brothers are Hawkkit and Raptorkit

[all spiritfeather]
ELDERS-

last edited on Aug 12, 2011 at 11:07PM

Tideclan 73 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 73

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना moonglow123 said…
big smile
Hi!!i'm gonna be fernfall,a very beautiful longfurred tortoiseshell shecat with pale green eyes.(shes a queen)oh,and can fernfall be shadowstars sister?:)

Her mate is Oaksplash a dark brown tabby with green eyes and a nicked ear.

Her kits are solarkit(a golden tom with silver paws and ember colored spots along his back and blue eyes)hawkkit(a golden-brown tom with black stripes and amber eyes)and grasskit(a pitch-black tom with grass green eyes)

grasskit loves playing tricks on cats,hawkkit loves to make cats laugh and solarkit is the badboy hehe
thankeesXD
 Hi!!i'm gonna be fernfall,a very beautiful longfurred tortoiseshell shecat with pale green eyes.(shes
big smile
grasskit lay hidden in the back of the den.....he crouched almost invisible then LEAPED!"whooooo!!!"he yelled as he landed squarely on oaksplash's shoulders.oaksplash turned with wide green eyes"wha..?GRASSKIT!how many times have i told you not to do that?!" grasskit thought for a second"hmm...im pretty sure its 12.....i lost track after the 7th time"
oaksplash sighed"and what in the name of Starclan are you doing in the warriors' den?!"he asked him sternly with a frustruated expression on his face.grasskit looked up triumphantly"trying to scare you and it worked HA!"oaksplaskh shook his head angrily and took him to the nursery where fernfall was searching fearfully for her troublemaking sons.she looked up as her mate walked in and frowned "GRASSKIT!where in the world were you??!?!?i was scared stiff!i can never keep track of you three!where are solarkit and hawkkit?!?!"
grasskit shrugged as his father put him down "olarkits probably with a group of shecats"he rolled his eyes"and hawkkit is probably cracking up the elders"
fernfall looked at her mate "could you watch him?"she asked and when he nodded she turned to find her kits

oaksplash:D
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 grasskit lay hidden in the back of the den.....he crouched almost invisible then LEAPED!"whooooo!!!"h
tongue
hello?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Fairstepshaven said…
Heys!!!!! I'm gunn a add a cat to ur clan heh...
Name: Mangokit
Fur: sand colored with ginger spots
Eyes: odd colored- red, green and yellow tint, hence the prefix mango
Oh can I please be one of your kits Fernfall?
Personality: can be stubborn at times, but a really nice cat. She hates liars a lot, and doesn't like it when cats tick her off. Otherwise her temperament is good, and she loves to play and roll around with her siblings.
also heres some more info and her pic-
She has a nasty habit of taking on cats bigger than her, and shes quite small with slender features.
pic-
 also heres some और info and her pic- She has a nasty habit of taking on बिल्ली bigger than her, and
smile
awww...okay and since im close friends with ped,ill take over while hes not here....
*solarkit was with mangokit in the med. cat den without telling anyone*i bet reedcliff(brown tom ,black patches,green eyes,friendly,loves kits,med.cat)will b so scared!!-solarkit
Oh thanks!
Mangokit snickered and nodded her head,"I bet!" she took off and disappeared behind a lichen cover.
solarkit racfed behind a boulder near the entrance as they heard reedcliff wlak up
Mangokit pricked her ears, and heard Reedcliffs paw- steps growing closer. Her eyes widened and she felt excitement and adrenaline pulse through her tiny body. She pattered through the lichen cover and scrabbled onto a large rock, hoping to scare Reedcliff by falling on him, but then she felt her claws slip and she fell back with a loud, startled squeak.
reedcliff whirled around and purred with amusement
solarkit sighed angrily "mangokit!!"
Pokes head over rock,"It's not my fault Solarkit!" she squealed, crawled over the rock, leapt down and tumbled into her bigger brother. She latched onto his back and squealed.
"hey!!!GET.OFF.YOU.FAT.FURBALL " he growled but was grinning because mangokit was his favorite sibling
reedcliff sighed but was still smiling and picked up solarkit with mangokit still on him and plopped them outside"sorry kits,i got work to do,plus i heard your mothers looking for you"he looked meaningfully at the pretty toroiseshell who was gracefull striding up to her children.reedcliff swallowed "well,see yah"and dissapeared into his den.fernfall looked at her kits and sighed"whats your excuse this time?"she asked
"Solarkit did it!" she squeaked and pointed her small pas at Solarkit. "I- i just did it cuz..." she leapt off Solarkit and lifted her chin high, showing that she was defiant.
solarkit rolled his eyes"momma knows your lying!!"he squeaked then looked at his mom"...right?"]
"i dont know,just get back in the nursery!you always do this!!and it drives your father and me crazy!its not funny!!!do you know how worried we get about you four??"
Mangokit sighed loudly and padded past her brother, and circled Fernfall. "But the nurserys so boring and hot and crowded!" she complained, her head rolling back with dramatic boredom.
"i know....."groaned solarkit"we don't have anything else to do!!!"
fernfall thought for a while before saying"if oaksplash takes you on a SMALL tour through the forest and you BEHAVE...will you stop doing this?AND all the other annoying and dangerous things you do?"solarkit wanted to squeak that this wasnt dangerous but then what she had said got to him"OH!!YES!!of cpurse!will he really?!!"
Eyes widen," YES!!!!! Yes! We'd love to!" bounces around her mom's paws, squeaking with excitement.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Spiritfeather said…
Can I join? I'll be...
Hawkkit- massive dark brown tabby tom with a snow white chest and paws, icy blue eyes, brothers are Raptorkit and Jaykit
Raptorkit- dark ginger tabby tom with green eyes, brothers are Hawkkit and Jaykit
Jaykit- pale grey tabby tom with dark blue eyes and a dark grey stripe down his back, brothers are Hawkkit and Raptorkit
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ped15 said…
smile
yeah,all of u can join,and yeah moonglow u can be shadowstars sister

*shadowstar stretched and went to the nursery to see whta trouble his neice and nephews got into this time*
solarkit hopped up and down"yes PLEASE we will be good!!!"

"promise?"asked fernfall

"yeah!!!"squeaked solarkit"i promise that ill be good with oaksplash and ill be good afterwards too!!!!just PLAESE let us goo"he pleaded

fernfall looked ta mangokit"what about you?"she asked her daughter
laugh
grasskit stayed in the nest where oakspalsh was keeping an eye on him he paddded up to hawkkit"wow...your fat"he squeaked then walked up to raptorkit"wow...your really dark red"he said to him the walked up to jaykit"and youre really pale"
oaksplash frowned "grasskit!!be nice!!"
he shrugged "just saying the truth"he went back up to hawkkit and poked him"just WHAT are they feeding you?!"he squeaked in surprise when his father grabbed him by the scruff and took him to their nest "thats it"said oaksplash and sat down by the nest with his big GIGANTIC ppfy tail wrapped around the nest
*poofy
Mangokit giggled at Jaykit,"Yea. You ARE pale.". She circlded Hawkkit, flicking her ears at Oaksplash,"I don't want to meet YOU in battle!" she squeaked, and felt a smirk coming on.
*shadowstar enters the dden
grasskit instantlystraitened up,hen realized it was just shadowstar"hey shadowstar!!!!!!!!!!!"he squueaked and began bouncing around his feet
Mangokit joined her brother, her tail flicking Hawkkit's face every time she swerved around his front paws.
oaksplash grabbed mangokits scruff and put her in the den too,and looked up "oh,hello shadowstar"she said
solarkit raced into the den and ran up to oaksplash"FERNFALLSAIDTHATIFWEWEREGOO­DWE­COU­LDG­OON­ATR­IPT­HRU­THE­FOR­EST­WIT­HYO­U!!­!CA­NWE­PLZ­?!?­!?!­?!?­!?&­quo­t;
oaksplash stared at him"what?!"he asked
"YES!!!!" Mangokit leapt on her father, hooking her tiny but extremely sharp claws into his pelt.
"waohhhhh ok ... OW"he said and solarkit cheered
grasskit scowled"what about me and hawkkit?"
"what about me"asked hawkkit as he padded in with his mother behind him
"you can go too"said oaksplash
(itz meee moonglow123!!!XD oh yaa !!!i meen im moonglow,i didnt hack intohis thingy if ur thinking dat!!;))

shadowstar watched with an amuseed expresssion
Mangokit crawled onto his back, letting out a squeal.
ill just be shadowsar till my idiot "friend"*cough cough*brother*cough cough*checks his fanpop!!!hehe

shadowstar purred and craned his head"who is thta?!"he exclaimed

oaksplash didnt do anything because he knew shadowstar didnt mind

fernfall sighed"i dont know what to do with these kits"she huffed

"how about taking us on a trip through the forest?"solarkit suggested hinting that they should go,wen no one moved he stood by the door and waved them over with his tail"as in...now???"
Lol oks
Mangokit slid down and barreled into Solarkit,"Ya! How about SHADOWSTAR takes us into the forest?"
"hey"muttered solarkit then scrambled to his paws"OH YESSS!!!PLEASE SHADOWSTAR?!"

fernfall shook her head "im sure shadowstra is very busy-"
shadowstar cut her off"its fine"he purred"not much to do here anyway"he turned to hawkkit and grasskit"well,?arnt you coming?"
they bounced to their feet with squeals of happiness and ran up to him and sat next to their siblings,fernfall sighed"are you sure you can take care of them?"
before shadowstar coyld speak,solarkit broke in"well be REEEAAALLLYYY good mom!!!"he squeaked and nudged mangokit
since there are more kits than warriors,ill add a couple more cats...

blizzardstorm-handsome pure whiyte tom with long fur and blue eyes
his appretnice,
icepaw,a longfurred pure white shecat with black speckles along her back and pretty blue eyes

also medicine cat:)anyone can replace her
blossomheart-pretty sleek orange shecat with a white chest,paws,muzzle,and tail tip,and green eyes
Sorreh I wasn't on much
Mangokit scrambled ahead of the group, her tail high and her eyes bright. "You all are big fat slow-pokes!" she squealed and circled them three times. "I'm WAAAYYY faster than all of you!" she ran ahead and dashed out of camp, squealing.
I think I squeal and squeak too much... dont you? But hey, that's the fun of being a mango XD
LOL XD

HEY" cried solarkit and ran up ,trying to catch up to her
"Mangokit !!solarkit! !!behave yourselves! !"yelled fernfall
Shadowstar nudged her affectionately "don't worry!" He purred
tongue
thats it!!im officialy making this MY CLAN hehe
sooo im also adding
(HELP ME PICK A NAME)- very beautiful white shecat with pale gray stripes on face and blue eyes,has a GARGANTUAN crush on shadwostar -__-

picture XD
 thats it!!im officialy making this MY CLAN hehe sooo im also adding (HELP ME PICK A NAME)- very be
Hmmm how about Silvershadow? Or...
Silverstripes
Lightbolt
Wintersplash
Snowfall
Mangokit let out another high pitched squeal and ran faster, persistent to beat her bigger brother.
wintersplash!!!!
tankies!!!:D

solarkit heard her and ran even faster
grasskit and hawkkit caught up with mangokit

shadwostar raced after them purring along the way"slow down!!"and when they didnt,he caught all four by the tails and stopped them
mischievous
Mangokit let out a startled yowl and struggled in his grip,"No fair!... I won the race!" she declared, totally forgetting she was held down.

(I love the name Wintersplash. It's my cats name :)
(ooohhh luckeh kitteh lol)

solarkit scoffed "NO!!i was going to but then shadowstar stopped me"

shadowstar rolled his eyes"and you better be glad i did!!theres a cliff here!!"he picked them up by their scruff and walked over to the ledge dangling them"see?"he asked through a mouth full of fur.he put them down on a patch of moss about 8 yards away from it(or fox-lengths :P),wwwaaaaaayyyyy deep in da forest
k,from now on if u see ped15 on here its PROBABLY meh,no gaurantees tho!!
Kk
Mangokits eyes widened,"Whoa... Can we slide down it?" she pushed off of her brothers and leapt away.She peered over the egde, them more confidently she pranced along it. Suddenly she felt her paw slip and rocks tumbled. She let out a squeal as she fell.
shadowstar leaped forward and grabbed her,when he set her down he stared at her"no"he said adn pushed them away "hey,do you want to learn how to hunt?"he asked
"FINALLY!!!!'squealed hawkkit "i was wondering when you would ask!!"
Mangokit looked crestfallen about not being able to slide down the cliff, but then her ears pricked up,"YESSSS!!!!!!! She yowled.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Amberfall said…
I'll join
Moonbreeze- beautiful silky furred pure white she-cat with a jet black star on her chest and ocean blue eyes, is expecting kits but no one knows

Moonbreeze dropped into a hunters crouch, and stalked forward. Her eyes were directed on a mouse right ahead. Her ears flicked at the sounds of Shadowstar and Fernfalls kits close by, but she droned them out. She leapt forward, barely making a sound, and ran after the mouse. She was catching up on it when she felt the breath go out of her lungs and she slowed down, losing the mouse. "Fox dung!" she hissed, not even knowing her back was to Shadowstar.
"hi"said shadowstar,surprising her

hawkkit did a slow and actually prettty good imitation of a hunters crouch and slowly stalked a tiny but plump shrew...he slowly walked forward then jumped on it killed it with a deep bite in its neck
he purred happliy and walked up to shadowstar"hey,shadowstar!!look!!!&qu­ot;­he said through a mouth full of shrew,he put it down then saw moonbreeze"oh,hi moonbreeze!!!"he squeaked