द वैंपायर डायरीज़ Spoilers that are 99% true (SEASON FINALE/SEASON 3)

DustyMoonlight posted on May 02, 2011 at 02:28PM
Yes, a lot of 2x22 deals with the "unique" situations Damon and Elena both are in.

Yes there's a scene of Damon falling down to the ground in GWTW screening set.

Yes there are a lot of Delena scenes.

Someone will say "I can't loose you" but this time it won't be Damon. ;)

By the finale, Stefan has no right to be hurt. In fact whatever happens, its an accurate price for Stefan's actions.

Klaus makes Elena watch as he takes everything she loves. Jeremy is at the funeral. Bonnie's plan to kill Klaus won't work.

The shocking things that happen in the finale have nothing to do with Delena...though there's a number of DE scenes

It'll be a bloody finale. Everyone wbo survived the ritual is in danger. Klaus will torture Katherine

Unlike S1 finale were mostly everything goes right...in this one everything that can go wrong goes wrong.

Betrayals! Dark dark dark things are coming to Mystic Falls.

The bad bloody things that happen in 2x22 have got NOTHING to do with Klaus.

Elena being a doppleganger has advantages they are unaware of.

3 characters will die. Expect a more darker Elena after the ritual. The picnic in the stills isn't what you think it is.

There is a funeral in the very end of 2x21. And its for one of three characters who will not be back for season 3.

If Klaus "revives" his werewolf side, he will be able to sire those of his own kind, slowly overrunning the supernatural world with his lackeys. That is one of the main things the main characters have to go against in season 3.

Elena will always forgive Damon. No matter what he does, no matter who he kills, no matter how he acts, she will always forgive him.

last edited on May 08, 2011 at 03:40PM

द वैंपायर डायरीज़ 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alexander_Rybak said…
I can't wait :/
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना twilightlover73 said…
Oh my Gosh! This is so suspenseful! Can't wait!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Monrose said…
I think some of this can be DISCUSSED, though... I won't exactly call them spoilers...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना forwoodrox said…
surprise
WAOWWW !!!! interesting !!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना joisyhearts said…
wait so they are not going to kiss?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 07ambryce said…
heart
OMG! some i knew but others i'm kinda releived to hear. except i want elena and damon to be together(sigh)i love damon