द वैंपायर डायरीज़ Couples

Lalalalida posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 01:28AM
i think damon should be with katherine and stefan should be with elena that way the salvatore's both get what they want.I think jeremy should be with bonnie and tyler should be with caroline. anyone disagree?

द वैंपायर डायरीज़ 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rajalanda said…
i know what your saying, i agree with jeremy/bonnie and caroline/tyler, but katherine is such a b**** she doesn't deserve damon or stefen after the way she treated them, but stefen and elena really belong together, its just poor damon, he really deserves someone who loves him and katherine doesn't.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xshaggy9x said…
I dont think Damon deserves anyone..Yeah he's funny, but he caused so much problems. That i still cant believe that they all forgave him.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना anna_tvd said…
I agree with most of these ships. I like B/J, but I don't think it will last long. I think that T/C are good together. They understand each other a lot better than M/C, now that she's a vampire. I think that S/E are perfect together. I think that those who ship D/E only like the idea of them together. If it actually happened, it wouldn't work out though. They're just not compatible. Katherine deserves to rot in the tomb for everything that she's done.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना funkyfev said…
tongue
yeah... but i really like Damon and Elena together..! Katherine "loves" Stefan..so maybe its like that... Bonnie and Jeremy!, and Caroline and Tyler ; some people might disagree but its just my opinion... :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brokenheartlove said…
heart
Damon doesn't want Katherine. Stefan doesn't want Katherine. SHE is the one who deserves to be alone. At least Damon shows humanity whenever he's around Elena and I like that. The "idea" of Damon and Elena being together is based on the fact that they bring out something in the other that makes them better people. And who doesn't love the idea of falling in love with your best friend, opening their eyes and opening them to new feelings and experiences. I believe that in D/E. They have the hope to become epic. I'm not saying that I don't like S/E, I think their cute and all but I want an epic love story, and I don't see that. I do love Beremy. I used to like C/T until last episode, now I'm leaning towards C/M & Caroline & Stefan :D

This is just my opinion.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना larasalvatore said…
i love stefan and elena...they are amazing together, i don't want damon to be with her someday. because i don't like damon. he's funny and cute, but he really isn't that great.