द वैंपायर डायरीज़ Why in TV series damon should be neither with Elena nor with Bonnie.

rilelen_star posted on Dec 30, 2010 at 11:02PM
I'm sure people will think that I'm crazy and be willing to kill me but Damon should have a new girlfriend. TV Elena has been like the most boring and uninteresting character ever. Honestly I don't know what everybody and especially Damon see in her. In my opinion he should be with girl similar to Katharine but not so much self centerd. His girl should be crazy in a good way, brave, a beautifull kick ass girl, who doesn't need to be protected or rescued all the time. She should also be very honest, caring and loyal to people she loves/likes. She should uderstand Damon's sense of humour, finally understand his nature. That he's not a human but a vampire and some things about him can't be changed. F.ex. his girl should be more like Lizzie from POTC and Blair Waldorf from GG. Very, very strong, confident and independent that is.
I really miss damon from season 1 when he was very sweet and nice one minute and another he could kill you without blinking. He was so unpredictable and interesting. Or damon from the books with his all the time arrogance & maliciousness that made him so charming. God, he was a real vampire not some kind of superhuman ala Edward, who is BTW the worst vampire in the world. If Damon ever ends with Elena in TV show she will be holding him back and making him boring. In fact she already is (untill S02E02 everything has been OK but from episode 3 is getting worse and worse). And since when Damon says things like: I don't deserve you, it's the most selfish thing that I have ever said. It sounded for me like he had some problem with who he is and after 1st season I have the impression that he is above thinking like this. It's Stefan thing not to accepct his true nature. Such tormented characters always irritate me. With Damon it's even more irritating than usual because he isn't a bad person. It doesn't matter if he sometimes kills sb or is malicious. He's a vampire and vampires do things like that. Because of being vampire he can't be judged the same way as people are. The most important thing is, when it comes to people he loves or cares about he can be a great guy what he proofed in last episode of season 1. Anyway only Stefan should be with Elena because they are perfect for each other. Their characters are similar and Elena actually makes Stefan to think better about himself. He makes him to like himself better. They went through so much things (ep 18, 19, 20 and the last ones) that it would be horrible if she leaves him for Damon. Even though they have chemistry for Elena Damon is just her boyfriend's brother and no one more. I know that opposite draw each other but in that case I don't see this as a good idea. In books delena make more sense but in TV show I'm against.

As for Damon & Bonnie it has more sense in books but in the TV show it would be a total disaster. Besides the fact that I hate Bonnie with her "vampires are repsonsible for all evil in the world" thing , she hates damon so much and treats him so unfair and badly that them together would be just wrong.

So for my money the only good solution here is to find Damon a new girlfriend. I know that this show is all about a threesome but it doesn't change the way I feel about Delena/Bamon. Please do not kill me :)
last edited on Dec 30, 2010 at 11:11PM

द वैंपायर डायरीज़ 14 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xshaggy9x said…
smile
I disagree with you about Bonnie blaming him and all that...He did almost kill her.

But i do agree with you about Elena, she is boring as hell and she always gets captured... Andi agree with you that Damon needs a new girlfriend.I think Rose would fit that category, if she doesn't die
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rilelen_star said…
Yeah I know he tried to kill her. Let's just say that I love Damon so much that I can't be entirely objective in that case. He should find another witch that would kick Bonnie's ass and protect him. As for Rose she and damon don't have the same chemistry as Damon& Elena but I'd rather he was with her. I like their cooperation, like in ep09. Also they both have painfull past so it unites them. And Rose makes Damon good in a way I like. Not too good like Elena.
I totally agree.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vicktz said…
lol we wont kill you ur entitled to your opinion. i dont like elena tat much bt i still think she and damon wud mk a great couple. i think in da show bonnie hates damon and 2 get in a relationship wit him wud be unthinkabale cause she will always be thinkin its cause of him her grandmother is gone. :(. and haha damon doesn need protection from bonnie hes way stronger than her!!! mayb in da futur they will show why they cud b a great couple bt i guess 4 nw its stelena all over
In the show unfortunatelly he is weaker. In the books he's stronger, but in the TV series quite the opposite. If he were stronger she wouldn't have been able to set him so easily on fire (ep 02) and do this headache thing on him (ep 01). I think he should start practicing defending himself from witches like Katherine did :) I really loved when the headache thing didn't work on her and Bonnie's face in that moment :D it was very beautiful moment
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ninaa1983 said…
Damon should end up with Elena they are meant to be together there is no other option.
OK but why they are meant together? Honestly I don't see any reason for this being meant together thing. In books I could accept them but in the TV show there's no way. And for God sake Damon slept with her mother. because of that Damon & Elena are also disgusting. And it doesn't matter that her mom is beautiful & hot. It's just gross. I know he's a vampire and he doesn't care but there are some boundaries that shouldn't be broken. I don;t uderstand why people forget about that fact.
I agree with rilelen_Star, because Damon and Elena have absolutely nothing in common, and who would want to be with someone that could go crazy in the matter of secs and hurt the people you care about, cause thats the type of person he is.
bt damon is changing because of her!! and killing just comes naturally to him hes been like tat for a long time its nt somethin he just shakes off!! unfortunately hes a killer bt it doesn mean he deserves 2 b alone and elena is bringin out a more human siide of him!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना laurenrules334 said…
cool
DAMON/ELENA FOREVER!!!!
they are perfect for eachother:)
They just dont see it yet
I'd rather Damon died than be with Elena. They are not perfect for each other because they are boring together. That's the truth which can be perfectly seen from S02E02. And Elena isn't the only girl in the whole universe that can bring his human side. In fact she brings to much of his humanity making him as boring as she is. Honestly she is like the worst character in this show. In fact all three main female characters are equally bad, and the good ones like Katharine, Rose or Jules will be soon dead. As always. Anyway Stefan & Elena are perfect for each other. There's no other option.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rajalanda said…
i have to agree with everything rielen said, but i don't think elenas boring its just her and stephen have been together from the start and it makes sence plus i like the brotherly love hate relationship between the salvatores, if elena choose damon over stephen, stephen and danmon won't ever recover, i vote on a new love just as buatiful as elena, cause nina is so beatiful
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dynamite_ said…
I agree elena and damon is too gross and have nothing in common whatsoever. Damon needs a new girl. I want badass damon from season 1 back to sleeping with random girls and getting drunk. We already got one good brother we dont need another.
damon is not borin evenif he doesn kill and he will never be borin whoeva hes with