द वैंपायर डायरीज़ Thoughts about 'Disturbing Behaviour'.

SuckerForStefan posted on Oct 08, 2011 at 02:10PM
On Thursday the 6/10/2011 'Disturbing behaviour' was aired on the CW. I think this topic is great because its neccasry that all the TVD-ers get a chance to comment on what happened on the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries :D So get posting anything you felt or just want to share with us and feel free to add an image ;) Lets get going TVD family :D

द वैंपायर डायरीज़ 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mariatsaltaki7 said…
Well i don't like this episode so much like the hybrid for example. In this episode Damon is bad guy again i don't like this because as bad he won't be able to be with Elena. And Katherine. What is she doing here!!! Propose Damon to go with her in a trip like nothing happened? And Damon say yes!!!!! I don't believe it!! I made a pick about them if something will happen between them!! I don't want to! Also from this i like the first kitchen scene and the things Caroline and Alaric said about Damon's and Elena's relationship!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smckinlay2 said…
Didn't like this episode too much only good part was the Delena flirting, I hated how judgemental Caroline was after Damon's saved her many times