द वैंपायर डायरीज टीवी शो Statistically the प्रशंसकों favorites.

critic4ever posted on Jan 29, 2012 at 11:13PM
So I did polls on a whole bunch of differents forums and came up with how much hate or grace these characters get.

Starting from the most favorable to the least are:

1.)Alaric-he hardly receives any hate by any fans.
2.)Damon-by popularity, he def makes it.
3.)Katherine-she also takes the cake on many fans who seem to enjoy her manipulative ways as much as I do.
4.)Caroline-she definitely has hate but not as much as lovers.
5.)Elena-She has a great fan base but there are a lot of Poeple hating on her.
6.)Klaus-this sadistic devil definitely has a huge fan base but a lot of people could rather care less about him.
7.)Tyler-while a lot of people like him, a lot of others have jumped the bandwagon and hated this new hybrid.
8.)Jeremy-all I can say is that there's a lot of hate for him out there. But there's that group of people who are really die hard fans.
9.)Stefan-it's sad to say that this much hate Can come across one of the protagonist of the series but it's true.
10.)Bonnie-I think I've come across things like "selfish" "Judgemental bitch" as words to describe her.
11.)Matt-I actually had thirty percent of fans say they usually forget he's a part of the series. It's not that he gets hated on its just that he has no really big fans.

So there you have it. It was me and three other friends who have worked on this for the past two weeks and we will keep doing this after every finale and mid series finale from now on.

द वैंपायर डायरीज टीवी शो No उत्तरों