The Vampire Diaries पुस्तकें कोट्स आप Love...!

MissAllisonLove posted on Jan 14, 2011 at 09:03PM
Post here that quotes you love or that quotes epics that make you cry, laugh, smile or get mad..
save

The Vampire Diaries पुस्तकें 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MissAllisonLove said…
smile
- Bonnie, who was wearing a mini, re-mained outside with Damon. She wished she'd worn jeans to school today, but then she hadn't known she'd be going on an expedition (Dark Reunion)
- She was thinking about that moment when they had been kneeling over Stefan and he had looked so young. When they had been just Damon and Bonnie at the edge of the world.
She thought, for just one instant, that she saw stars in those black eyes. (Dark Reunion)
- "Oh, my God"
Stefan glanced at the Ferrari distractedly. "It's Damon's."
Three sets of eyes turned to him in shock. "Damon's?" Bonnie said, hearing the squeak in her own voice. She hoped Stefan meant Damon had just loaned it to him. But the car window was rolling down to reveal black hair as sleek and liquidy as the car's paint job, mirrored glasses, and a very white smile. "Buon giorno," said Damon smoothly. "Anybody need a ride?" (Dark Reunion)
- "I'm not badly hurt, I'm dead," Stefan said brutally, his eyes locked on Damon's. Their last and greatest struggle of wills, Bonnie thought. "And you need to get Bonnie and the others out of here."
"We won't leave you," Bonnie intervened. That was the truth; she could say that. "You have to!" Stefan didn't glance aside, didn't look away from his brother. "Damon, you know I'm right. Klaus will be here any minute. Don't throw your life away. Don't throw their lives away."
"I don't give a damn about their lives," Damon hissed. The truth also, Bonnie thought, curiously unoffended. There was only one life Damon cared about here, and it wasn't his own.
"Yes, you do!" Stefan flared back. He was hanging on to Damon's hand with just as fierce a grip, as if this was a contest and he could force Damon to concede that way (Dark Reunion)
- Get away from my brother. Before I tear your heart out - Damon (Dark Reunion)

Ill update later... =)