द सिम्पसन्स Which Is Better The Old Seires या The New Ones?

amir-tachi posted on Nov 04, 2009 at 12:01PM
well i think the old ones were a lot funneir todays simpsons are to much concentrating on cell phones and other sutffs.i mean we haven't seen the actor who maried selma once troy maclor for a long time and side show bob too.
well if you ask me the simpsons are getting really lame.
 well i think the old ones were a lot funneir todays simpsons are to much concentrating on cell phones
last edited on Nov 04, 2009 at 12:04PM

द सिम्पसन्स 8 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tijgernootje said…
I like simpsons in general, im still lmoa'ing when i see it, no matter if its the old or new. But I like the graphics in the new one better, the old are kinda scary imo..( Well the really old episodes, one of the first and stuff)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना amir-tachi said…
smile
yeah your right but i ment the new 21 & 20 season but the others like season 14 that was the best season ever i like.but i hate it when people say family guy is way better than the simpsons the simpsons is sth original and not the clecland show and the family guy and american dad can make the simpsons lose because they're the best.
angry
well what the hell does that have to do with the topic.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NONIEinTX said…
laugh
I have been a fan since the Simpsons first showed up on 'The Tracy Ullman Show', and I think they just keep getting better!! They definately are one of the reasons that I even tune into FOX. Great entertainment to look forward to each week. I Love the Simpsons!!
big smile
like homer says fox soxs it has a lot of quality programing...NOT!
but yes the fox cartoons are very good but not the family guy and american dad and the celevland show.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Karthigesh said…
I prefer the older seasons as well, most of the best voted Episodes have been from the first 10 seasons. As for Troy Mclure, they retired him as a speaking character, the same went for Lionel Hutz. It was their way of paying respect to their voice actor Phil Hartman.

I love the show as a whole, because the element of satirical comedy still stands true after 20 years and that is why, un-funny or not I still tune in week after week to see what happens :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brainyack98 said…
i like the new simpsons a lot better!!!!!!!!!link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lano500 said…
I like the new simpsons better,however this should've been a pick not a forum.