दी ऑफिस We need a cast member to visit फैन्पॉप

Dundiechampion posted on May 16, 2008 at 02:59AM
The odds are against us but maybe if we send something to NBC maybe they will have someone on the office visit us and give their insight about the show. It's a long shot but I think we could do it. It would be awesome. If I had my pick for a minor character... BJ Novak
Major... Steve Carell of Course. I don't know how many users there are on Fanpop but I believe it's enough to get noticed.

दी ऑफिस 19 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Luciie-Goosiie said…
I think there is already a cast member who is fanpopping! I think it may be Jenna Fischer!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना theraconteur said…
Luciie-Goosiie...what makes you think that? Just curious. :o)

Having an Office cast member in our midst would be fantastic!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 28spike28 said…
yeah jenna fischer already is a fanpoppin.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना papa said…
I'd pull for Darryl...dinkin' flicka!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 28spike28 said…
so...the office episode that is uploaded doesnt load very well. anybody want to help with that.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iar said…
you think, really, that she is a fanpoper?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना llerenaprincipe said…
if jenna is already fanpopping
whats jenna fanpop username then
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zemenex said…
mabey chel is secretly jena fischer?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना supercalo23 said…
chel sure spends a lot of time on fanpop to be a major actress. But what do I know.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wtb2612 said…
There's a lot of writers and cast members who use Officetally. They've had the writers of all the post-strike episode do q&a sessions with fans.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dundiechampion said…
It could be any of us. I could be Creed. Who Knows? Maybe Im BJ. but if you are somehow afiliated with the office wether it be Cast or Staff writer, camera person etc. you need to send me a message.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना marissa said…
*thinks*

Hmm... wonder if I could get Jim's number he was on Fanpop... erm, I mean John. I am completely aware of the fact the Jim Halpert is a fictional character...(I just choose not to accept it.)
Look people. I know what i saw ok.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iar said…
what did you saw?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rockandroll89 said…
link is this it?
Yea thats it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना _lina_ said…
I don't know. If it were really Jenna Fischer, then either:
1. She would want to stay low-profile, which means that she probably wouldn't use her real name as her user name, or
2. She wouldn't care about annonimity, and would post behind-the-scenes pictures and stuff on The Office spot or picture of herself on her own spot.
Neither of which she has done. So I kind of doubt it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Shandiii said…
That's not her. You seriously believe that's her?
She signs all of her posts with her name, she's obviously trying to force the idea that she is Jenna Fischer into your head.
_lina_ is right, if anyone famous got a fanpop they probably wouldn't use their real names...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snoznoodle said…
That's not Jenna Fischer.
No way.
But maybe we could contact her (the real one) through her myspace. There are a lot of cast members with myspaces and I know 75Claudia has actually met a lot of them. She was so cool she managed to get Bob Vance, Kate Flannery and Darryl (sorry blanking on the actor's name) to answer some questions we asked on myspace for the Aussie Office fans.