द नोटबुक प्रिय Part

all55husbands posted on Oct 12, 2008 at 08:18PM
I know there are just so many amazingly good parts of this movie to just choose 1 as your favorite but if u had to choose what would be yours.

My favorite is the part is when they just ran out of the street after almost getting hit by a car, and he ask her if she wants to dance, and she says. sure and then they're dancing in the street to Billie Holiday.

द नोटबुक 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dixiecash said…
Mine was the entire rain/boat scene. From showing her a beautiful part of his life to their emotions coming down like the rain to them not being able to stand one more second away from each other to her wanting even more of him. It was a beautiful movie.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना all55husbands said…
that it was i love that part too in fact i'm watching it right now on abc family
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना levyandveronica said…
My favorite part is where Duke is telling the story and it does a montage of their summer. I love how they can be screaming at each other one minute and making out at the next. It reminds me of my fiance and I.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DreamyGal said…
heart
I have so many...obviously the boat scene, the part where their children try to get Noah to come home and he says no that's his sweetheart in there and that his home is with her, oh and the part towards the end where Allie remembers who Noah is.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना leytonfaan_18 said…
Defiently the Rain kiss and scene, amazing!(:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना askarsfan said…
smile
that is a great scene.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना askarsfan said…
heart
my fave scene is when they are both so nervous when they are first about to make love earlier in the film and she can't stop talking. such a sweet scene that has its funny moments. also love the line when she is at the paino and he is kissing her neck and she starts laughing and says now I can't play paino with you doing that.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lovehousemd_frv said…
my fave scene is when he is saying that if she is a bird he is bird^___________^
i love love love this scene
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Starwarschick18 said…
heart
I LOVED the whole boat sequence, through I wish it was a tad longer. It is so romantic and passionate! & That kiss always knocks me off my feet every time I watch it! SO sexy and hot!!