द लिट्ल मर्मेड The Little Mermaid 3

jessy-lu posted on May 23, 2007 at 02:56PM
Discuss The Little Mermaid 3, which should be coming out in 2008 sometime. Does anyone know anything about it??
xXx

द लिट्ल मर्मेड 88 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 88

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tahitibaybee7 said…
NO! I bought the DVD of The Little Mermaid, and there's a trailer for the third one. It doesn't show anything about it, though. It's just a boat exploding and a necklace sinking to the bottom of the ocean. I was so mad!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jessy-lu said…
Same here, i have got that 2 disc special edition DVD as well. I have pu7t to Little Mermaid 3 trailers in videos and one of them is the exploding boat clip. xXx
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TotallyAddicted said…
I think it's going to be about how Arial gets her singing voice, because I've only seen the clips on here but it looks like the necklace contained her singing voice, plus when she goes to the bar and finds Sebastian singing it looks as though that's the first time she falls in love with music - I don't know for sure, but that's an idea!
Yeh that sounds like a pretty good idea actually. I think that the trailer's are really good, but the locket trailer looks like its going to be a dark movie and the bar trailer looks as if the 3rd movie is going to be a happy funny one.
xXx
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sugar_charm_24 said…
There's really a Little Mermaid 3??!
Never heard of it...
i hope it's good :) The Little Mermaid has always been a childhood fave of mine! :D
yeh The Little Mermaid 3 comes out in 2008 i think.
xXx
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना morghanc said…
i heard that it was about Ariels mother and why Triton is mad at Ursula. but that idea was good. i wonder if it is coming out in 2008!
You know that the neckless from the commercial for the little mermaid 3 is Melodies neckless so i don`t know about that. :0
are you sure its Melody's necklace, because it contains Ariels voice, and I dont think that Melody is in The Little Mermaid 3.
xXx
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blackraven18 said…
yeah it loook like melody's necklace but maybe that song in it is how Ariel get the melody of her voice u what i mean
yeh i know what you mean, lol. It cant be as good as the first movie though because that is great. xXx
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babygurrl said…
No it comes out November 20, 2007... (but i also heard it comes out in Feb of 2008...idk but im hoping for nov) and the plot hasnt officially come out to the public yet but rumor has it that its Ariel talking about her past to her daughter Melody (which is wierd cuz her voice wont be in the movie, Melody's i mean) talking about her mother and what started Tritons hate for Ursala and Morgonna (Ursala's sister) and how the two got banished etc. I cant wait!!!!!!!!!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
yeh thats what i headr it might be about as well. And yeh the person who does Melody's voice isnt in the cast list. xXx
i don`t thnk Melodys is in it to but i shere look like her necklace. I wish they woud say what it is alabout, or somthing! i hope it is coming in Nov, but than there would be a better comrshul alrady. Maybe in Nov 2008!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना _Ruby_as_Rose_ said…
!!! i read the script. although im not entirely sure it was made up by someone random. but it seemed detailed!!

its about melody being born a mermaid. and then this hipnotist hipnotizes eric into saying he hates ariel and melody. after, i think, it was eric saving ariel and melody from the capture of the hipnotist, king triton says.

"i will turn melody human, and we will begin her presentation all over again." ?? idk, ariel looks dumb in that trailer on the 2-disk special additon. it may end up being a dumb movie?
I sow that same script 2 and i read it !!!!! They did not show melody bing boren or growing up in the scond movie ! Sooooooo, maybe she was a mermaid frest? i don`t know! But it sound like Erec did not like melody! Then he got use to her! P.S i am sorry for my spilling i not good at it!:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aSweetKiss said…
o.o what? lol its about Ariel's mom... Athena and how Triton banished Ursula and Morgana something along those lines O.o but... where did you guys get the script? i wanna see
yeh i thought it was about that too. i agree with 'aSweetKiss' , lol.
xXx
well i thnk it is 2 but i sow thies skrept when i tipet in when is the little mermaid 3 coming out. And it tells a hole nuther story! I rilly don`t know thoue! It coud be aney onr of them, the scrept or the otheerone!:'
I know what the scrept it is caled. Areles Melody.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना soccergrl436589 said…
ok this everything u need to no about The Little Mermaid 3. i have the plot and the cast list.

Voice cast
Jodi Benson - Ariel
Pat Carroll - Ursula[3]
Parker Goris - Flounder[4]
Samuel E. Wright - Sebastian
Rob Paulsen - Prince Eric/Swifty [5][6]
Maurice LaMarche - Scuttle
Kenneth Mars - King Triton (Ariel's father)[7]
Rene Auberjonois - Chef Louis
Edie McClurg - Carlotta the Maid
Ian McKellen[citation needed] - Grimsby the Valet
Frank Welker - Max the Sheepdog
Sally Field - Athena (Ariel's mother)[8]
Kari Wahlgren - Alana (one of Ariel's sisters)[9]
Danny Cooksey - Urchin[citation needed]
Tress MacNeille - Arista (one of Ariel's sisters)
Tara Strong - Various voices (Ariel's sisters) [10]

[edit] Plot
The plot explores the story of Athena, Ariel’s mother, through the narration of Ariel. Although the film is the third installment of The Little Mermaid franchise, it is considered as a prequel that explains why Triton is against Ursula.

oh and that script is fake. non of that is what the movie is about.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना candy50 said…
you have to people who play it right soccergrl432589. i dont know what the movie is about i just got finish seeing the musical trailer. i would love to see this script. i hope the third is better. but whenever u all come to a desicion on what the movie is about please let me know. thanxs. and ariel does look stupid in the music trailer.
and the movie is called: LITTLE MERMAID 3: ARIELS MELODY.
and i also heard that is was about athena, ariels mother narratted by ariel.so i agree with soccer432589 again
ya! like i said befor. I thnk it is about Areles mother, and why Triton was mad at uslua! And maybe morgana!
they dont no wat the movies title is going to be yet thts why all they have so far is The Little Mermaid 3

OH, OK!
does anyone have a straight date on when the movie is coming out ?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना totallyme said…
okay . the new little mermaid 3 is about Athena . Ariels mother . just letting you all know . =] . & . i cant wait for it to come out either . pretty excited . but . not going to be until 2008 . =]
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lilmerfolkfan said…
The little mermaid 3 is about Ariels mum and the generation of ariel and why King Triton hates ursula. And the little mermaid is coming out febuary time but dat in usa they havent done a date for uk yet. CARNT WAIT LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lilmerfolkfan said…
if ya wanna look at de info den write the little mermaid 3 on google n den go on wiklepode(dont know how it spelt) lol!!!!
that is what i saied before. that is what it is about.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना princess101 said…
i herd that it is spossed to be about what soccorgrl said it was.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना daniell said…
Little mermaid 3 is a prequel to the first. It's about Ariel's mother Athena, narrated by Ariel herself.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lola_paparazzii said…
okay this is my assumption b/c i have been searching it for like an hour. pathetic i know. I think ursula or ursulas mom did something to athena and when the necklace went down to the bottom, eyes showed up so i think the shell necklace had some significance to the mother and released her. and it is supposed to come out febuary 2008
but my friend found a picture of her mom athena and she is going to give me a link so yeah!
Ya but i thout that was Ariel not eney of the bad guys! and they show that it is Ariel coming for under the dukness so maybe she gets traped and she is sining in the darek in precon or something?! :):):):)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smithiegurl said…
i read that it is about athena, ariel's mother....but like a couple of you said earlier it could also be about ursula...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smithiegurl said…
also, it's supposed to be coming out in February
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heyther0689 said…
The plot explores the story of Athena, Ariel's mother, through the narration of Ariel. It comes out in February 2008 k <3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilMelody2468 said…
i have no idea What`s it about.I saw dancing fish,Sailors jumping of a ship and by the way when the locket sunk that was from the little mermaid 2!!!Kids say the script is fake! All that reading for nothing!!! Although it is good!! But i am still mad
oh and by the way the exploding ship is from the little mermaid 1.So the teaser is fake.I repeat Its fake.i think the trailer is NOT fake.
you relly think it is fake.oh well ya i thout it was.i new that it was form the little mermaid 1 the ship. ya i gess it is relly fake maybe they are playing a trike on us!!!!
They may have lyed to us but i still want to see the third movie!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mystic said…
Actually The Little Mermaid 3 trailer is just a video combined with scenes from the first and second film. The crew behind the film haven't released any major details about it, and the trailer's just made to throw people off course and get them all confused about what the new film's about.
and yeah the film is to do with Ariel's mother, Queen Athena because, when you google the film details, it tells you the cast and a woman has been named who will play Queen Athena.
Does anybody know what happened to prince Eric
Eric's still around I guess.
Uhhh Riiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggght!!!Eric has to be in the movie i think.Is this movie going backwards or something cause I am SOOO confused!!!!.I wish i can watch it right now!!!
I dunno, like I said the crew's keeping schtum about this one, maybe it's gonna be pretty big. All I know is that it's being released in the US on February 8th 2008, us Brits gotta wait one more year I think.