द लायन किंग Which TLK character are you? [Valid test]

bendaimmortal posted on Jun 04, 2010 at 02:09PM
In my opinion this is much more valid than most of its type - assuming the taker answers honestly and with consideration. There are tens of claims that are in-depth and essential, and answers given in between Strongly disagree <-> Strongly agree.

link

Share your top3 results!

My results:

You Scored as Simba

You are Simba! You've suffered immense hardships, but you can see the larger picture, realizing that there is light at the end of the tunnel as long as you continue on. Family and best friends are sacred to you and you would leap to defend them at any time, at whatever cost. You also have a tendency to be sentimental, sometimes allowing your emotions to supercede your better judgement. And yet, at other times, you're not enough in tune with your emotions. You need to find an equal balance between faith and logic. You're still great, though, overall!

Simba 71%
Sarabi 64%
Pumbaa 64%
 In my opinion this is much और valid than most of its type - assuming the taker जवाब honestly and
last edited on Jun 06, 2010 at 01:20AM

द लायन किंग 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Okami_Amaterasu said…
Took me a while to find this quiz!
So here's the link to go straight to it:
link

I disagree with one part of this "You tend to work well with kids, and they seem happy to oblige." I can't stand kids!

My Results

You Scored as Sarabi
You are Sarabi! Regardless of your gender, you have a warm spot in your heart for all things small and fuzzy. You tend to work well with kids, and they seem happy to oblige. You place a strong emphasis on family relations and chances are one of your closest bonds is with a familial figure of some sort. You're willing to give everyone a chance to prove themselves, even if they falter a few times. However, you do NOT tolerate agression well, and it's a big turn off for you in terms of finding a mate. And while you believe everyone deserves a second chance if they mess up, if their attitude is poor, you're less willing to accept them. Overall, though, you're very upbeat and personable - the perfect best friend!

Sarabi 57%
Zazu 54%
Pumbaa 54%
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Took me a while to find this quiz! So here's the link to go straight to it: http://quizfarm.com/qui
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bendaimmortal said…
smile
Oh, my link didn't work. Well, now it does, too.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Juhcy said…
smile
You Scored as Sarabi

You are Sarabi! Regardless of your gender, you have a warm spot in your heart for all things small and fuzzy. You tend to work well with kids, and they seem happy to oblige. You place a strong emphasis on family relations and chances are one of your closest bonds is with a familial figure of some sort. You're willing to give everyone a chance to prove themselves, even if they falter a few times. However, you do NOT tolerate agression well, and it's a big turn off for you in terms of finding a mate. And while you believe everyone deserves a second chance if they mess up, if their attitude is poor, you're less willing to accept them. Overall, though, you're very upbeat and personable - the perfect best friend!

Sarabi 89%
Simba 68%
Nala 61%
 आप Scored as Sarabi आप are Sarabi! Regardless of your gender, आप have a warm spot in your दिल f
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lovesimba4ever said…
heart
im Nala!!!!! i knew it ! i knew it!You Scored as Nala

You are Nala! Caring, sensitive, courageous and out-going, your friendly nature and adventurous spirit inspire and comfort those around you. You can talk with anybody at anytime and not feel pressured or uneasy. Your greatest quality, though, is your compassion. Your friends KNOW who to come to when they need to talk to someone about their feelings, or just to let off some steam about a bad day. You're always there for them, and nothing makes you feel better than knowing you've cheered up a friend!

Nala
75%
Simba
75%
Ed
64%
Timon
57%
Sarabi
57%
Pumbaa
57%
Rafiki
57%
Mufasa
50%
Zazu
46%
Scar
43%
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KingSimba4Ever9 said…
big smile
You are Simba! You've suffered immense hardships, but you can see the larger picture, realizing that there is light at the end of the tunnel as long as you continue on. Family and best friends are sacred to you and you would leap to defend them at any time, at whatever cost. You also have a tendency to be sentimental, sometimes allowing your emotions to supercede your better judgement. And yet, at other times, you're not enough in tune with your emotions. You need to find an equal balance between faith and logic. You're still great, though, overall!

Simba : 86
Nala:82
Mufasa:82
Sarabi:79
Zazu:61
ED:57
Pumba:54
Rafiki:54
Timon:50
Scar:32
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना glelsey said…
smile
You Scored as Nala

You are Nala! Caring, sensitive, courageous and out-going, your friendly nature and adventurous spirit inspire and comfort those around you. You can talk with anybody at anytime and not feel pressured or uneasy. Your greatest quality, though, is your compassion. Your friends KNOW who to come to when they need to talk to someone about their feelings, or just to let off some steam about a bad day. You're always there for them, and nothing makes you feel better than knowing you've cheered up a friend!

Nala 86%
Simba 75%
Sarabi 75%

(Well, that's the top three... but here are the others in case anyone is interested!)

Pumbaa 68%
Mufasa 68%
Zazu 64%
Ed 64%
Rafiki 61%
Timon 46%
Scar 32%
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना guilmon2149 said…
hmm even though i am a boy

You Scored as Nala

Nala 86%
Zazu 82%
Mufasa 82%
Sarabi 71%
Pumbaa 71%
Ed 61%
Simba 57%
Timon 57%
Rafiki 46%
Scar 4%

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना leo_sunshine said…
big smile
Oh yaay, I scored as Mufasa, followed closely by Nala
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OblivionMara said…
You Scored as Simba

And here's the TOP 5 !

Simba
82%

Nala
79%

Sarabi
75%

Pumbaa
68% (I assume that's because of my guilty pleasure, doing poor jokes :p)

Scar
64%

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Starwatcher201 said…
You Scored as Timon
You are Timon! You're a furry, energetic lil' rascal who KNOWS how to have fun! You are very easy-going and chances are you have a close compadre who is jolly, though maybe a little piggish. You have the ability to create spontaneous comedy when you want, and the FIRST thing you look for in a friend is a sense of humor - someone you can pal around with and not look /totally/ insane. You speak your mind alot, though you throw in a joke or two to lighten the mood in tense situations. You talk alot of talk, but you're an excellent friend, when all is said and done!

Top 3:

Timon 64%
Nala 61%
Pumbaa 54%

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Simba4Ever said…
smile
You Scored as Simba

Simba
79%
Rafiki
68%
Mufasa
57%
Nala
57%
Sarabi
54%
Zazu
39%