द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Welcome to the Spot!

Amphitrite posted on Mar 04, 2011 at 07:23PM
Hi, all, I'm Amph and this is the place to say hello and introduce yourselves :) Have a nice day and to all the new fans, your muffin basket should arrive soon.
 Hi, all, I'm Amph and this is the place to say hello and introduce yourselves :) Have a nice दिन and

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babbytreegrowth said…
Cool, I got one from Hecate, but its muffins...who wouldn't want more? Anyways I'm babbytreegrowth I've been on here since like December. So yeah... um well I have a few forum posts.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AmazingPercy said…
big smile
Hello I'm AmazingPercy. I've been posting since January but reading people's since December. I written two main fanfics and written a lot elsewhere. So far my next big book obssetion is Percy Jackson and I love to write either stories or songs. I also love funny things that make me laugh and NOT TO WAIT FOR THINGS (Son of Neptune)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Biancadi said…
Ok,I am Biancadi,I have been on fan pop since January.I wrote 1 article on his spot but I am writing a article about the night when Percy and Jason disappeared.I love to write and I am not patient meaning I cannot wait for the Son of Neptune.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xmylullabyx said…
big smile
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm xmylullabyx. I like reading and I'm a frustrated writer. Been visiting fanpop since january and I love the PJO series as well as the HoO.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NicoDiAngelo4 said…
Heeyyy!!!! I'm NicoDiAngelo4...for all those people out there that don't no meee:D uhhmm I think I've been on since either late November, early December. I have an article, a forum thingy (the person below me), and I think like 2 pics. I'm more of a reader than a writer because I SUCK AT WRITING!!!! :D oh and I'm very impatient and I <3 NICO DI ANGELO!!! (he is just so fricken ah-mazing!!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Germix said…
big smile
I'm Germix. I'm get so overhelmed with school that I play rugby to clear up my mind. But then rugby becames just as overhelming so I end up reading all sorts of books. And Percy Jackson series are of my favorites.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना crazypegesus980 said…
hey im crazypegesus980 everyone calls me CP though. But i have been on since Febraury and ive made my way around.i already madesuggestions to you so ...... yeah. I try to get on between baseball and school. XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jas55jar said…
big smile
HEYYYY, I'm Jas55jar and I'm a readaholic, I will seriously read all day with no breaks!!! cos I'm awesome like that!!! and then I get obsessive!!!
I joined in December, and I read a lot of the fanfics, everyday!!! and I have one fanfic!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mythmaniac said…
heart
Hi I'm Mythmaniac and I absolutely LOVE readeing!!! I just joined here a few hours ago(March 5) and I love reading here!!! I can read all day long because I (saying it again and again) absolutely love reading!!!