द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Another Awesome Son of Neptune fanfic

AmazingPercy posted on Feb 24, 2011 at 02:02AM
This fanfic I will post a chapter and then somebody else does.
Of course credit goes to Rick Riordan
Rules
There has to be a part for each chapter of what happens at the Greek and Roman camp (except for the first few days).
Have to post the date
No cursing or bad things
no spam
no going to camp half-blood
no quest to save god/goddess
Say when you are posting
I will give the okay about Annabeth and friends later

I will post more about the characters later

Percy-black hair and sea green eyes-16-son of Poseidon
Jason-blond hair and blue eyes-16-son of Jupiter
Noah-blond hair and blue eyes-13-son of Sommus(sleep)
Julia-black hair and black eyes-13-daughter of Trivia
Ashley-brown hair and silver eyes-15-daughter of Luna(moon)
Holly-reddish hair and golden eyes-10-daughter of Terra
Bobby-black hair and blue eyes-15-son of Janus
Reyna -brown hair and silver eyes-15-daughter of Diana
Dakota-dark brown hair and brown eyes-18-daughter of Pax(peace)
Hazel-blond hair and hazel eyes-17-daughter of Juventus(eternal youth)
Gwen-black hair and black eyes-16-daughter of Pluto
Bianca- black hair and black? eyes-16-daughter of Pluto
Annabeth-blond hair and grey eyes-16-daughter of Athena
Nico-black hair and black eyes-13-son of Hades
Grover-brown hair and brown eyes-23-satyr
Tyson-son of Poseidon-cyclopse
Thalia-hunter-black hair and blue eyes-23-daughter of Zues
Piper-brown hair and blue eyes-15-daughter of Ahrodite
Leo-black hair and blue eyes-15-son of Hepheatus
Alison-brown hair with hazel eyes-10-daughter of Fanus
Patricia-blond hair-sea green eyes-hunter-20-daughter of Neptune

I will have a lot more posted later

Chapter 1 Part 1
Seven days from soltist when Jason was found-morning
(Noah)
Me and Julia were running away from another monster. Being two siblings we did the same thing-run away. Me and my sister are nothing a like though. We had one thing in common that all these monsters were attacking us both so we decieded to run away from our parents. We left one day when we saw a snake lady so we both thought it was best to leave. Right now we made it to LA in some park nearby. That is where we found some guy named Percy.
He said he didn't remember anything but he knew his name. He had black hair and sea green eyes and of course Julia was head over heels for him. Percy seems like a cool dude but I wonder why he was sleeping in the park.I just had a feeling that somebody was here.
"So where are we going?" Percy asked
"Somewhere away from...my voice trailed off. You wouldn't belive us."
"Tell him Noah." Julia insited
"Monsters. We had seen different creatures like snake a woman."
"Emposi."Percy said
"What did you say?"
"I dunno. It just came out. Sorry."
"Isn't there anywhere for us?" Julia demanded
"Camp Half-Blood." Percy blurted out again
"What with all these answers?"
"I really have no idea what I'm saying. But there is somewhere safe for us."
"Lets take a break here. And rest up

Now somebody would post part 2 BUT not yet cause it still when they find
Jason so I will post chapter 2 soon.

last edited on Mar 01, 2011 at 11:58PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 47 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AmazingPercy said…
I will let somebody else post chapter 2 have to continue on their own to camp cause it's part of their test and they are going to met a new girl named Ashley.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kaylap1410 said…
Oh can Noah but the boy from my other fan fic? If he is I will write the next chapter
which fanfic?
Noah is wandering around with his sister and finds Percy
We do not know his parentage yet
No going to the Roman camp yet
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I found the perfect website with all the giants and the old Roman money was called aureus made of gold
My fan fic. the firery flower.
I guess he can have like the same traits
yah!!!!!!! Ok! So can I post tomorrow cuz I can't use the computer anymore.
big smile
I might not be able to post tomorrow though-maybe at night
I might reuse some old ideas from my Son of Neptune and other writting games
I am going to post now cause I cann't post later
Chapter 1
part 1-seven days from soltist when Jason was found-morning
(Noah)
Me and Julia were running away from another monster. Being two siblings we did the same thing-run away. Me and my sister are nothing a like though. We had one thing in common that all these monsters were attacking us both so we decieded to run away from our parents. We left one day when we saw a snake lady so we both thought it was best to leave. Right now we made it to LA in some park nearby. That is where we found some guy named Percy.
He said he didn't remember anything but he knew his name. He had black hair and sea green eyes and of course Julia was head over heels for him. Percy seems like a cool dude but I wonder why he was sleeping in the park.I just had a feeling that somebody was here.
"So where are we going?" Percy asked
"Somewhere away from...my voice trailed off. You wouldn't belive us."
"Tell him Noah." Julia insited
"Monsters. We had seen different creatures like snake a woman."
"Emposi."Percy said
"What did you say?"
"I dunno. It just came out. Sorry."
"Isn't there anywhere for us?" Julia demanded
"Camp Half-Blood." Percy blurted out again
"What with all these answers?"
"I really have no idea what I'm saying. But there is somewhere safe for us."
"Lets take a break here. And rest up."

part 2-night
(Julia)
This new guy on our trip is kind of cute and I think he likes me. We found him in the park last night when me and Noah was running away from emposi Percy called them. He said he was clueless but he knows some things. Percy had on a orange t-shirt with jeans and a blue winter jacket on. We all huddled around the fire Noah made and we had some sandwiches and water we still had. There had to be some place safe for us, I thought. And Percy knew something.
"So Percy tell us about yourself."
"As I said before I don't know. Those word just wanted to pop out of my mouth."
Then I realized he was wearing a necklace. "Why are you wearing that necklace?"
He pulled it out from under his shirt. There were five beads on it with different pictures on it.
"I really don't know. There's a trident, pine tree,a maze, and the Empire State Building with some names."
"What are those names?"
"Luke Castellan, Silena Beauregard, Charles Beckendorf, Ethan Namakua, Michael Yew,"
And some others I didn't pay attention to. This didn't go. We found a guy who has no memory of who he is in the park, who knows a safe place for us and the monsters that attacked us and now has a necklace with a bunch of names.
"You know them?"
"Actually, yes."
"This is weird."
"Your telling me. I don't know who I am."
"We know."
"I like your hair clip."
"Thanks." I just realized I was wearing my hair clip from my mom before she left us. "It was from my mom."
"What happened to her?"
"I don't like to talk about it but she isn't here now."
I took off the clip. I was a flower with a ruby in the middle with a gold edging. The thing that I liked the most about it, was that it was a clock.
"I'm going to sleep."
"Good night."

Part 3-dream
(Julia)
In my dream I was in a forest. The forest I used to escape as a little kid when I was angry. Then some dirt lady came up from the ground. Another monster.
"Hello, young hero of Rome."
"What did you call me?"
"Never mind. I come to warn you. Your kind is very powerful. Join me and you will be protected from pain. I could use you powerful and great demi-"
"What do you mean my brother and I are on the run from monsters."
"And you want to be protected from them, right?"
"Yeah." I sounded uncertain. I wasn't sure if I should go with her. She was a stranger wanting me to come with her. But she was going to keep me safe.
"Then come with me."
"What about Noah, and Percy."
"They can come. Whoever chooses will be safe. But did you say Percy?"
"You know him. We found him this morning with no memories."
"I want him. I want that Percy Jackson."
Then a black cloud swirled around me. I hear her voice again," Summer girl,"
It was true I was born on the summer solstice and never liked the cold.I woke up and there were two cloud creatures and five more of those snake ladies.

I'm going to make a griffen save them. I'll stop adding parts. But next chapter starts off from Percy's view
I'm thinking Victoria(Nike), Minerva. Apollo,Diana(maybe for Reyna), Sommus, Janus, Pompona, Favonius, Fanus, Trivia, Bacchus, Aquilon, Juventus(hebe) to have sons and daughters at camp
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना POJO45 said…
heart
love it
big smile
Some ideas Julia or Ashley will become a hunter
One of them will turn evil
Julia born on the summer solstice and Noah on the winter
Again I have no idea about these ideas (sounds cool)
big smile

Chapter 2-six days till solstice

Part 1
(Percy)
I pulled out a pen.
"What's with the pen?" I uncapped it and a three foot long Celestic bronze sword appeared."That's cool. Now kill some monster butt."
I slashed while Noah was trying to wake Julia up. After five minutes there were only the two storm spirits, anemolie.
(Julia)
I had to warn Percy. When I woke up my brother was there. And a female voice said, "Turn your clip to the time you were born."
Which I did.It grew to a two foot gold wand with the flower design as the handle. It even had the ruby.
"It's Impirial gold just for you." It was the same voice. But it was beautiful but the dirt lady was forming.
"Percy she is looking for you, be careful. I'll get the clouds, take care of her. Noah pasted out.
(Percy)
"Ah Percy Jackson. You strong hero."
"You know me?"
"Very well. I need you. You are tough. You killed three empusa back there and not even a scratch on you."
"I am pretty strong."
"See you remember stuff about your past life."
"You know me?"
"Very well. I can give you your memories back if you join me."
"Really?"
"It's a promise."
Time froze. Everything. A lady showed up in a goat skin cloak.
"You."
"You are?"
"Juno."
"Hera."
"Exactly."
"What?"
"Never mind. I am trapped I don't need your help but I must say do not trust her."
Then I was back to dirt lady. "No I don't want your offer."
"Really. I will be gone. You will join me soon Percy. I cannot kill you know. I am being very nice but that kid's aura is making me sleepy."

Part 2
(Julia)
With my wand I pointed at the creature. A ball of green formed at the end. The color I was thinking of.
"Empusa vanisha." And it was gone. I just say a noun and the verb will end in the last letter of of it has to end the verb. I pointed it to the next one.
"Gonena empusa." And it vanished. It worked. I just beat two creatures by myself. I ran over to Noah next.
"Noah, you okay."
"Sleepy."
"Everything is okay. I'll take care of you. He had a big cut on his arm and a cut on the side of his nose.
Then the lady came. Not dirt lady but another one.
"My darling you did well. I guess she got to my monsters. They normally are friendly and will like you."
"Who are you?"
"Sweety. I am your mother, Trivia. Goddess of magic. I'm very glad you had your clip, it will always come back on your hair. And tell that brother of yours that his watch will guide you. His father gave it to him and also will appear on his wrist.
"That's why we have a step mom and dad."
"Your father married Noah's mother."
"Yeah. I just thought you left us.
"I had to but you will see me soon. You did well. I will wake up Noah. Love you honey."

(Noah)
I woke up with Percy and Julia. No more monsters. No more monsters. And I fell asleep again.
Then I woke up in a forest. "Where are we?"
"Noah. Your awake."
"Yeah sis."
"The monsters are all gone."
"Good. I was just really tired."
She kissed me. Julia hasn't kissed me in a while.
"Glad your safe bro. To tell you the truth my mom found me."
"Really. Where is she."
"This isn't going to come easily but she is Trivia or Hecate goddess of magic. Your father is a god and our other parents got married so we are each others step siblings.

Part 3
(Percy)
I was around the fire warming up." Do you mind if I come over?" I asked
"No it's fine Julia made me feel better." Noah stated
"The gods are real." Julia informed
"I know Julia. Your mother is Hecate, Noah has a father and I have no idea. But that lady knows about me and so does Hera or Juno.I don't know." I spoke
"We should get some sleep." Noah said
"I'll take the first watch."
The fell asleep quickly. It was kinda weird I wasn't bleeding and Noah has a scar on the left side of his nose and Julia has a scar on the right side. Noah still had some cuts and Julia had one on her arm but she tried to hid it. I studied the color of my shirt and the necklace. It was connected to my past.

Sorry it took a while. i spent 45 min. writing and then a two thirds of it got deleted so I took another half an hour to rewrite it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Blackjack167 said…
big smile
this is awsome keep posting plz
thanks but tomorrow
I need ideas for a quest-if not I'll use the idea from Blackjack's writing game
*get a something for one of the god/dess.
Help me out
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना psalm1003 said…
laugh
Nice I like it. you could have one of them like have a dream or something that talks about the quest
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mmdr10 said…
big smile
its good! keep posting
More ideas you can give me feedback on
*sword of Hades was a gift to child of Pluto for birthday before the war
*Jason's gift was a while ago to be consul/gifted
*they cannot be tested at the wolf house cause Lupa says so and are tested at the camp
*camp also called Camp Half Blood
*a sword made of Impirial gold,Celstical bronze,Hunter's silver, and maybe mortal's material(iron)
Not sure about the people at the top but I will post now .
Chapter 3-five days till the solstice

Part 1-ten in the morning
(Percy)
I was morning and we were in San Fransisco. We were walking through the city but something didn't feel right. "Are you sure it's safe here?"
"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" Julia asked. She was sometimes intimitating.
"Just a feeling." That is when I spotted another monster. This defenitly was a safe place but the monster looked hurt and it dropped on the city street. "Look a monster."
"Where?"
"On the street. I think its almost dead."
"That's weird."
That was when we saw a girl come from around the corner. She had long dark brown hair. I could see her face but she looked flawless. She wore a pink ruffled shirt with silver lining with silver tights and Uggs. She was even more pretty than Julia. I guess she saw my look from down the block cause she gave me the look like "you just saw that."
She ran away from us. But I wanted to chase her down. So I ran and the rest of the group followed. We kept running for several till she ran into a beautiful woman.
"You must go and do not run. That will make you very bad." And she vanished. Probably another goddess. Then the girl started to cry.
"What's wrong?"
"She been haunting me. Telling me I'm not strong enough."
"You just killed that beast."
"I have to come with you." She said. I wasn't sure to trust her but I did feel bad for her. "She told me I was a part of something big."
"Okay you can come. But we didn't know where we are heading."
"Yeah. I have the watch that will lead us to where we will go."
"We are going to Camp Half Blood a safe place for us not to be attacked by monsters

Part 2-lunch
(Noah)
We got to the Caldecott Tunnel when we took a lunch break. We didn't talk after what happened. I felt special though. I was the only one to lead us to safety. we had more sandwiches and only had four left. We had to get to this place by tomorrow. but anyways my birthday was in five days and I would be thirteen.

(Ashley)
I was happy I found a new family. Percy promise that we will keep each other safe but he didn't sound to sure. We all were attacked by monsters and Julia talked about yesterday. It sounded pretty crazy. She was a daughter of Trivia, the Roman god of magic. Percy considered all of us children of the gods and was telling us about the different types but Greek. I was a kid would was hard to handle. I swear Percy said somethings in another language. I only understood English and Latin. I don't know why Latin but that woman said I was speaking Latin. I was pretty scared but I was glad I had a new family.

(Percy)
It was actually a pretty good day. We didn't get attacked by monster and I think I was finding out clues about my past. The orange color, necklace, telling about the Greek gods, speaking in Ancient Greek?, and promising a new family to Ashley. Now we had a new girl on our side. I didn't know who I liked better Julia or Ashley. Ashley's silver eyes were beautiful but Julia was so nice to me.

Part 3-after lunch
(Noah)
After lunch we started into the tunnel. When we got out we went to the left into a forest. We came out to see an arch. It was very big and made of stone. On either side was the forest. A entrance in the middle of the forest. This was where my watch lead me. The gift from my dad.

(Julia)
This was Percy's safe place. It was a camp. I looked closer and there was a girl just like Ashley with dark brown hair and silver eyes. She was wearing a black jacket with a purple shirt and jeans. Nothing that special.
"Look, there are some people who see us." She shouted. She was walking back and forth like she was thinking and wanting for someone or something.
"Are they demigods?" Another girl came. She had short black hair to her shoulders and mean looking black eyes.
Here is my prophecy for them

Five shall go to the end
With the one who sent
And to give the one
Not under the sun
Thy Earth will be brightened

meaning five shall to the farthest place south
Percy is the one sent
Ashley will be a hunter and maybe something else
Again Ashley and something else
Geae will start to rise but the Earth will be sunny at the end of there trip cause the weather is all stormy

*go to south wind god and meet Drake and Ruth demigods that have to stay at his kingdom but Percy's gang frees them and come to camp
*there will be the hunters

I need some ideas. I can change the prophecy.

The five
Percy
Julia
Ashley
Patricia
Reyna

*to find Holly daughter of Terra and the weather could be all stormy. She could live in a cabin on the green sand beach in Hawaii. That's the quest.
Chapter 4
(Percy)-four days till solstice-2:00
I was destined to find this place but it didn't feel safe for me. This wasn't Camp Half Blood. The black hair girl came next to the brown hair girl. They both looked beautiful like Julia and Ashley. "Yes we are demigods."
"So you know about us?"
"Kinda."
"You see my friend Percy here, woke up three days ago with no memory of who he is but he knows a few things about the Greek gods. I am Julia. My mom came to me the other day. She called herself Trivia goddess of magic." She took out her wand to prove it.
"I see. Interesting case to show Lupa. You haven't been tested at the Wolf House right?"
"No. We just came here."
"That's part of your test though."
"Noah had a watch from his dad."
"Follow Lupa is waiting for four demigods. Very unusual for four to show up. Romans don't have many children but who knows. Ever since last year the gods have been claiming us more often."
We walked up to a big four story building. It was white and made of marble. It was right in front of us but around it was a wooden fence.

(Ashley)-2:00
This place was amazing. The room was covered with Roman weapons, I felt right at home for some reason. There was old fashioned furniture and carpet. In a big red chair stood another women. I was scared. She looked more dangerous than the beautiful lady. She wore a long white dress and had brown hair. When you looked into her golden eyes you could tell she wasn't that friendly.
"What is there story Rey?" she asked
"There demigods. I think."
"Tell me one of you. Introduce yourself to the wold goddess." Then she transformed into a chocolate brown wolf.
"I am Percy."
"I am Ashley."
"I am Noah."
"I am Julia daughter of Trivia."
"We know the gods are real." It was Percy
"Of course you do, Percy. And I would expect you to talk to your friends about that. Percy you will come with me. Reyna you will take Ashley and tell Gwen to take Julia. Noah will get Bobby if you will get him."
"Whatever you say."
"You will fight them then give them a tour. When you are done bring them here so I can test them. Then they will get their tattoo. And can you get Alison's siamese cats I want to check on them. Even the animals have to make sure they are safe."
"Yes my lady."

Part 2
(Ashley)
"This is Camp Half Blood. The home to Roman demigods like us."
"That's what Percy said, Camp Half Blood."
"Percy knew of this place? We don't know him that's strange. So yeah this is camp a home for us. We are demigods half human and half god."
"So I am godly."
"One of your parents is a god."
"BUt my mom left a while ago."
"Before you were born."
"Yeah. Who's my mom?"
"A goddess but we don't know who. I don't think she would break her oath twice?"
"Who?"
"Diana. She swore to never had any children but I was born. Her Greek term is Artemis."
"Goddess of the hunt and moon."
"Yeah. But she does have hunters. Immortal girls who stay and fight with her. But they cannot date. Diana is my mom but I didn't want to be a hunter. There are only ten girls and the judge of the group plus their leader Patricia. She is a daughter of Neptune but didn't want to be the child of the prophecy so she became a hunter. She became the leader but the group still was sure if she was a true roman. I didn't want to be the leader so I forced my mom to make Patricia one."
"Why didn't you want to be a hunter they sound cool."
"I had a crush. I came to camp when I was seven and I met a guy named Jason. During the past eight years we fell in love and became girlfriend and boyfriend. Jason went missing a few days ago. He was the one of the prophecy. A true child of Rome and the only son of Jupiter."
"Oh. What's the prophecy?"
'A prophecy is from our orcale who can tell you what will happen in the future. Our past orcale made one saying a child of the big three will save or destroy Olympus. Jason lead us on our battle of Mt. Othyrs last summer. He defeated the titan Krios and we won the war. He got the gift to be leader from the gods. Now I must fight you."
"What?"
"I need to battle you. It's part two of your test. First to find the Wolf House, but Lupa said it was off limits. Then you must knock a weapon from someone at camp. Then battle Lupa. Part four is a surprise. "
"But I don't have a weapon."
"Stole this from Lupa's."
"Really?"
"We all do. We really should. Three, two, one go"

(Julia)
Gwen was pretty nice to me but kinda creepy. She was a daughter of Pluto. Being a daughter of the Underworld god I was glad I was not. She had a cool sword though that her dad gave her for her tenth birthday. That was also when she was claimed. Not many people was claimed before they got to camp. I won my fight against Gwen but I think she was going easy on me. We walked back to the mansion were I would battle Lupa.

(Noah)
Bobby was an average guy but he looked very sad. One of his friends named Jason went missing. He made me confused but I beat him in the fight and he showed me around camp. I didn't really pay attention to all the facts but the Coleseum was huge.I was going back to the house when we met up with another girl. Her name was Dakota who seemed as sad as Bobby. Dakota was a daughter of the peace goddess and was dressed like a hippie. She took me to Lupa.
So another ideas
*find Holly and find missing gift from Jupiter to Juno for winter solstice that the gods lost.
These are the names for the Vulcan cabin: there will only be a few
Amber
Tori
Alex
John
Leader: Asher

Venus:Lorie
Leader:
Gennifer
Charissie-means grace,beauty,kindness
Nancy
Norma

I'll find different names

I found that Cynthia is another form of a name for Artemis
So their items from their parents
Percy- Riptide
Julia-clip
Noah-watch to lead places
Ashley-ring that's shoots things. Turns moon pointing away and presses button
Reyna-bag of grenades and bullits
Gwen-sword that Percy,Nico. and Thalia got
Dakota-invisability cloak
Bobby-cap that gives you food
Hazel-100 pieces of gum that last for an hour that you are invinsable-50 left
Chapter 5-four days till solstice
Part 1
(Percy)
The wolf lead me back into her house. She transformed back into her human self was still a little scary being with her Her words almost put me to sleep.
"You would show fear, child. But it you are to stay here you cannot. You are a special case but still from what you did I would expect you to past this test. It will be specially skilled for you. Luther will be best for you. He is a son of Bacchus or Mr. D for you. Go find him and come back to me."
"How will I find him?"
"You should know. "
"Okay."
I walked off looking for the cabin and Luther.
(Ashley)
It was like fencing which I saw my friend do. But I won. We moved on to Lupa's mansion for the next part of my test.
(Julia)
I was the first one to reach Lupa. Then Noah and Ashley. She said that Percy would come later. I think she liked me most and Percy the least.
"First, Julia will go."
"Sure." I took out my wand and placed my thumb on the ruby. "I am ready."
"You must cut me."
I made my wand flatter so it was more of a blade. I kept swing but she dodged every strike. Then she started slashing her claws at me. I was starting to get tired and she was ripping my shirt. I was bleeding. Then it hit.
"Ashley."
Lupa went easier on Ashley. "You are a daughter of someone of night. I will see later." She did the same with Noah she didn't say anything about his dad. "Go to the Venus cabin do pick out something to wear. You guys have been traveling so before your next test take a break in the Mercury cabin. Julia will go to the Trivia cabin to rest. Gwen we lead you there."

Part 2
(Percy)
I looked around. It was the same formate Annabeth planed. What did I say? Never mind. But I knocked loudly on cabin twelve. A dude in another purple tee and jeans. He was tall and buff and had blond hair.
"Are you Luther?"
"Yeah,ya new?"
"Yup. Lupa said you would be me match."
"Did he. I'm the best swordsman. Very hard to beat but I cann't question Lupa. I am Luther Brandi son of Bacchus god of wine
"Dionysus."
"That's the Greek god but I guess. He is one of the Olympians. Vestia gave up her seat for him to be one. Can you believe that? A child of Kronus give up her seat to keep peace but yeah. Hopefully you will be a son of Bacchus I'm the only one."
"The only one?"
"The Romans gods don't have much contact with mortals or us. They have been claiming us more often. It's part of test four but we still need to make sure that you are a child of them."
We battled. I knocked the sword out in two seconds.
"Hold out your arm..."
"Percy
"Percy. Short for Perseus I guess. That's a Greek hero. I like your sword your tough."
"To tell you the truth. I woke up three days ago without any memory."
(Ashley)
We went to the Venus cabin that Gwen didn't seem to like. Since she was a daughter of Pluto I understood why. She left us. We met the head counselor, Lorie. She was beautiful. A golden dress with a black sweater and black pants. She wore golden eye make up and bronzer with lip gloss.
"You need something from the Venus cabin?"
"Some new clothes."
"Sure. Give me a sec. to pick out something stylish." And she left.
She came back and we changed. I was wearing a long pink dress. Julia was another long white dress touched with blue and Noah was in a suit. We weren't that tired so we didn't go to the cabins. We came back to the mansion with Percy dressed like Noah.

There are two brothers I was thinking of Jimmy and Timmy who should they be a child of.
Another idea
*Percy wouldn't remember Annebeth just so Hera could annoy her
The prophecy:
five shall go to the end
with the one who was sent
and give the one
not under the sun
and the earth will be in lightened
but the gods frightened
to find the sword
a girl in a hoard
needed

So I'll post soon
Chapter 6-dinner-four days till solstice
Part 1
(Percy)
The sun was already setting. Lupa told Reyna to spread the word of new campers. We came to dinner which was a bunch of tables set up with a big bronze brazier. Next to it was a stage with twenty five kids in a circle around it. All of them were wearing jeans and the purple tees with black jackets. Lupa lead all of us unto the stage.
"We will welcome four new demigods into our family today. All of them has passed the three test. Julia your test will be first." She walked up to a chair. "This chair is when Augustus was leader. You will sit on it now and proclaimed the Roman demigod oath." Which she did. "I am blank, a child of Rome."
"I am Julia, child of Rome."
"And I will do as my master Lupa says and not show fear."
"I will do as my master Lupa says and not show fear."
"I will prove my power and respect everyone. I will feel united with my family.
Which she said. Then everyone in the circle held hands and said." We welcome you into our family Julia Vives. We shall make you feel like one of us at all cost
The did the same thing with Noah and Ashley. Ashley's pink dress glowed in the moon light. Then it was my turn. Some of the lines I didn't trust.
"I will change the oath this time cause I say so do not question that. I am a demigod named Perseus Jackson. My family will except me into the Roman way like I will. I will not show fear and obey Lupa. I will prove my powers." And I said that. The group was a little hestatent but they said their response.
(Noah)
Lupa took Julia hand and pulled out two golden large jars. One was filled with red liquid. It was blood.
"The blood of a true Roman, I see your future now," and she cut my sister's hand. Her blood trickeled into the bottle. "and now," Julia dropped dead into Lupa's arms.
"Julia!" I cried
"The Roman spirit takes hold or not." A green ball moved around her and then into the second jar. "Let's welcome Julia a new soldier of Rome."
She did the same with Ashley. A silver ball rolled around her though. "Ashley, you are a child of Luna the moon goddess. Hail Ashley."
Then Percy came up. "Percy." A blue ball formed on top of his head and he moved it down into his hands. But he didn't drop dead. "This is Percy son of the sea god. A new fighter for Rome."
Now it was my turn. I walked up to Lupa and blanked out. I woke up a few minutes later." Noah is a son of Sommus. A soldier of Rome.

Part 2
(Ashley)
"Now to dinner. New arrivales sit at you table and stay with the rest of your cabin. Ashley you will stay with me at the Big House since you are the only daughter of Luna. You can sit with whoever." Then the signs came."You see now they have been claimed. It is posative now of to dinner. We ate and burned some of it to the gods. I sat with Julia at the Trivia table and the rest of my friends went away. I was left a lone with a wolf in a big mansion. Nothing creepy about that.
(Noah)
Me and my new cabin went to bed right away. I was a perfect fit for this cabin.
(Julia)
I liked my cabin. We all had cool wands and everyone was like me. The cabin leader Vanessa was pretty nice and her sister Alice was had a bed next to me. The cabin wasn't that big. There were only six of us girls. No boys. I had my own queen size bed and we were all watching TV or on the computer or reading before we went to bed. One of the girls said that I was going to get a tattoo burned onto my skin tomorrow. Painfull. And who would go first? Me.

I'll add more tomorrow maybe and with Percy in his new cabin and prophecy.
Idea
* the gods will send Percy to them in next chapter
I will post now and maybe make Bianca in it
Chapter 7
Part 1
(Percy)
I was in my own cabin a lone. I was just me me in the Neptune cabin. There was six unused twin size beds and a mini Trevi fountain. There was my own bathroom and everything was fancy. I decided to take a walk there was so much going on. I walked out of the comfort of my cabin into the forest. I t was all dark. I head a girl voice giggle.
"Hello there. Anyone?"
"You would be like that." The girl came out. She had a long black gown and black hair. "You don't remember me do you Percy?"
"No."
"I am Bianca. A hunter. Daughter of Pluto. Remember our trip together with Zoe, Thalia, and Grover."
"I lost my memory."
"Hera. Remember that I took a statue for Nico and I was crushed. But I was a hunter."
"Okay."
"My father took pitty on me cause I didn't know I was his son. So now I have a fresh start with you."
"I will take my new test to be a Roman."
"You can stay in my cabin for the night." We walked together. I didn't know who I liked better this girl who knew me, Bianca. Or Julia or Ashley.
(Ashley)
I met up with Lupa. "Your mom has contacted me. She wishes to give you a gift." We walked out to the courtyard in the center of the house. There were little gardens with chairs and mats. A woman came out of the moon which had to be my mother. Lupa left and my mom's feet landed on the ground.
"My daughter."
"Your my mom. The Roman goddess of the moon."
"Well when you think of the moon it's Diana but I am simply just the moon. Anyway I have a gift that you will need." She took out a ring with a silver moon on it. "You turn the moon to the enemy and touch it."
"Thanks." I tried it out.
"I will be watching over you. Whatever the choices you make." And she vanished.

Part 2
(Julia)
My cabin got ready for breakfast. We all woke up at seven and got the cabin cleaned and ourself ready. Alice gave me a purple shirt and a pair of jeans to wear. We went to our table. Noah was sitting with his cabin mates and Ashley sat with me. Percy was not there.
(Percy)
I took Bianca into my cabin and she sleep there. Then at breakfast we showed up late. Everybody had a surprise look on their faces when they saw us.
"There you are Percy. Who is she?" It was Julia.
"A daughter of Pluto. I found her in the woods yesterday." I didn't want to tell her that Bianca knew me. "Her name is Bianca di Angelo.
"She must be tested." Lupa
"Another child of the Big Three. That means they all broke their oath." Luther
"Silence. Bianca you look around sixteen a good match for Percy. Battle it's the first part of your test.
So we did. I didn't want t loose to a girl and loose my chance of a roman soldier so i tried to fight the best I could. But she summoned dead warriors so I fought them and not a scratch. "You bathe in the Styx." she said. And a flood a water washed them out but my sword was knocked out.
(Noah)
The next test which was to battle Lupa so I won and then."Bianca are you ready for the next?"
"Yes. And she did the same thing for me and my friends. She was a true soldier of Rome. Bianca was a daughter of Pluto and was claimed. I went to my cabin. Ashley with Julia to the Trivia and Percy and Bianca went to the Neptune cabin.

Part 3
(Percy)
It was around lunchtime and us newbies were called to the mansion. The five us us was there and Gwen and a girl from the Vulcan cabin.
"You soldiers need our tattoo. Tori has made some for you. we got our tattoos. Mine was a trident. Julia a wand. Noah a lethe branch. Ashley a moon. Bianca got a helm. then I took a nap before dinner. I think everyone did.
In my dream there were the different gods in a circle.
"Jupiter your letting a dream come in?"
"Yes Apollo. Do you think we should let Percy come?
"Sure."
And was actually in the room and could walk around. "Why am I here?"
"You don't like us. What about last year?"
"Sorry lord Jupiter. I mean why did you send me here?"
"I think we all wanted to see you."
"Yeah punk."
"Of course. Just looking at you comes up with many possabilities."
"I wanted to see you son."
"I owe you one."
"I have to go. Brothers you are in charge." And he left.
"The real reason we brought you here Percy is that we need a favor. But Jupiter doesn't allow us to talk to anyone. We kinda lost Jupiter's gift to Juno. A necklace on Hawaii were there is a girl to look for. Find both and give it to us by the winter solstice."
"Yes Apollo. But that's two days if I leave tomorrow."
"You can get it done."
"Mercury."
"I was always known as Hermes to you."
"Like the Greek gods."
"Mr. D"
"See. He remembers me. Pay up Ceres."
"Here. Twenty dracamas and ten auleus. Happy."
"I will do as you say."
"Good." and i was back at camp.
"Bianca. I met the gods and I have a quest.

He has a very short time but yeah. It's Percy:)
big smile
thats good!
I will start writing now and since 8 is my lucky # it should be AMAZING
Sorry I will be on tomorrow and maybe write two chapters
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mythmaniac said…
GREAT!!! love your chapters!
big smile
more ideas

magic healing arrow
magic rope
speedy shoes
symbols earphones that stop time

Holly has a necklace with earth magic
gods help with the boat

Welcome to fanpop Mythmaniac
*hands muffin basket (first time I gave a basket)
Saw on Amphritite's Welcome to the Spot
so glad you people are reading
Love your name-Nico #1
smile
Chapter 8
Part 1
(Percy)
"Wait the gods gave you a quest? They been silent."
"But I have to find this girl and a necklace to Juno."
"You addressed her differently."
"You know about my past. Everybody knows but me."
"Get a quest and tell Lupa, I'm going to talk to Gwen."
And we both left. I told Lupa and headed up to the fourth floor. It was like a regular teenage girl's bedroom. But there was a girl in the corner muttering "Something bad is happening. Very bad. Deaths. Tragic."
"Hello."
"oh. I didn't hear you. I'm Clair the oracle. All mortal. You need a prophecy?"
"Yeah."
She sat on her purple bed and spoke:

five shall go to the end
with the one sent
the earth will be lightened
and the gods frightened
the power holds inside her

And she fell asleep. I walked outside with Lupa waiting.
"So the prophecy?Who would go with?"
I told her the lines and I wasn't sure who to choose. Julia definitely. I probably should take Bianca to tell me more about my past. And Ashley was nice to me and was pretty tough and maybe one of the Apollo campers for medicine. Someone who was an expert. Maybe Reyna. She knew a lot and was strong.
"It will be me, Julia, Ashley, Bianca, and Reyna."
"Go tell them you will leave early in the morning. Before breakfast."
(Julia)
I was showing the Trivia cabin Ashley. They were really getting to know her. When there was a knock on the door.
"It's Percy."
"It's opened." And he came in.
"I have a quest from the gods. To find Juno's necklace and find this girl. I choose Julia and Ashley for this. There is also Bianca and Reyna. If they agree."
"Five people. Not all will make it back. It's against the ancient rules." Alice
"The prophecy says five so I see you seven in the morning in the Neptune cabin."
"Sure."
"Sure." And he left.
"That's dangerous but now you can prove yourself.

Part 2
(Percy)
It was now night and everyone agreed to go on the quest. I fell asleep with no one in the cabin. Lupa moved Ashley with Reyna in the Diana cabin and Bianca joined them. I didn't know where Gwen was but she didn't have a cabin. In my dream there was a lady. Nemesis, she said her name.
"I have seen what happened long ago."
"What. Don't tell me that you know about my past too."
"Her plan will fail. She shouldn't have done this. But everyone has heard of you. And I thank you Percy. My son mad me proud and since I cannot see him I will see his influence. He did bad things but if it wasn't for him. For you we would be on the bad side again."
"Ethan."
"See. All you have to do is think hard."
And it was seven. I got changed and so did Bianca. We each had bags filled with regular money, aureus, water,food, and clothes. I had my pen and Bianca got a magic healing arrow from her father, Diana, and her brother-Apollo. We had purple shirts and jeans. Plus our own jackets. We all met together and left the camp boundaries to go to Hawaii in the winter.
big smile
Excelent!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it, can't wait
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mythmaniac said…
sunny
Great chapter!!! Love how you included Bianca there.

P.S. Please post soon!!!
I probably won't post till this weekend cause I kinda got a fun game that I like to play so yeah...

I wanted to add Bianca cause I didn't want her to be a hunter and she could be roman
Also I going to start writing a short story later.
sunny
Here's a preview of the next chapter

(Percy)
We started out to Hawaii. It was around seven in the morning. The sun was already up and shining which I don't think my moon friends liked. We couldn't go on a plane so we had to take a boat. But we didn't have a boat. On top of that we only had today, tomorrow, and half a day. Two and a half days! We had to find this unknown girl and a small little necklace.
"We got to the coast of L.A. So now what?"
"Your the son of the sea. Can't you just make a ship appear?"
"No Reyna. My father can only protect people and give me strength in the water."
"Sorry." she said sarcasticly
"Wait there is a ship." Julia
"I guess my father does watch over me."
"But how do we get on? They look like they're leaving soon." Reyna
sunny
It's okay for someone else to post
someone try. It doesn't need to be long
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percysmile said…
big smile
Uhhh I'm new and yea i suck at this stuff uhhh

Chapter ?
Percy: I meet some one/think of my wise side

Ok the boat was cool princesss amadala or some thing like that my friends when't on a tour I just walked around I when't down the hall then I passed out and my dream when't like this
There was a blonde hair girl with stormy gray eyes she looked panicked I was there too only younger also a boy with one eye he was battling a bear/human he defeated it and we ran(my dream transformed) I was straping .... What was it called?? Fire roman fire no not roman Greek Greek fire and lots of it tons in fact soo much that it could blow the ship in fact I think that was the point I yell "how much longer"
"to long" a voice answered and I race out of there thinking I'm stupid I defeated tons of monsters a big crab and tried to kill a guy called....Luke.... Then the ship exploded and I jumped and barley exaped

I woke out thinking I'm so stupid then I here "no duh seaweed brain" I was femimie and I know I love her

Welll thanks for lising hope that helps you
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oceanlover123 said…
meh
keep writing um... author. Please please please keep posting!!!!