द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस The Son of Neptune

POJO45 posted on Feb 14, 2011 at 11:12PM
Okay you don't have to like it but please read this! This is my first time writing so I hope I don't suck! Please enjoy!

Chapter One
Percy

I woke up shaking.I looked around confused. It's day? Why would I sleep during the day? Wait. Am I in an infirmary? No way. How did I get here? Whoa. Just wait one second. Who am I? This is trippy. How do I not know who I am? Do you know the feeling when you know something and it's on the tip of your tounge, and it's killing you. Yeah, that's how I feel right now. Only it's ten times worse because it's my name I can't remember. I felt for some reason, that I've been here before. Just then I had a vision appear, crystal clear.

I was wounded and there was a blond girl leaning over me, feeding some type of liquid. She was wearing a orange t-shirt and had grey eyes. So vivid they were almost piercing. She had a hopeful look on her face as if she had been waiting for something and she finally found it. For some reason I felt compelled to her. Then the vision faded.

I blinked just to bring myself back to reality. Just then I noticed a girl in the corner. She eyed me like a poisonous snake. She looked very stern, but in a different way than the blond I saw in my vision. She looked like a person with angst and hatered. The blond looked more soft and loving. "Who are you!" she shot at me coldly. I examined her, then I relized what I was doing and brought myself to say, "I honestly have no idea." "You're lying." she accused with a dangerous tone in her voice. I relized the danger and somehow I popped "Percy. My name is Percy." I had no idea where that came from. I just knew in that moment. I have to admit, I was kind of proud of myself. The girl nodded with satisfactory. "I see." But that wasn't enough for her, "Why are you here?" This time I had no bright lightbulb in my brain. I was blank. "I have no idea, I just woke up a couple of minutes ago." I explained. She looked annoyed. But now she had a certain look in her eye that gave me the feel "get out of her way"."" Tell me" she gritted through her teeth. "I CAN'T!" I can't explain what happend.Just something inside of me snapped. I was getting mad. Nobody accuses me of something I didn't do. Nobody. When I yelled she looked like somebody slapped her. Finally, she charged at me. She pulled out a knife, her face red and slitted two cuts in my skin. Or it least what should be instead the blade bounced off my skin. She was stunned. But she put on a brave face. She raised her knife to my throat and said, "let's try this one more time, why are you here!" she growled. "I don't know!" I pleaded. She looked in my eyes and saw the honesty. She lowered the knife. " Fine." she spit, "but if you are any trouble watch out!" With that she turned and left. I had no choice. Though I still stung from whatever brought me here , I sprinted after her.
last edited on Feb 15, 2011 at 12:14AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 242 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 242

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना POJO45 said…
I thank everybody who commented, but remember as much as I love when people comment, I do also appreciate contructive critisim, just not too harsh, but I want to know how I can improve, so yeah! Keep commenting!

Chapter Fourteen
Piper

As I hit the ground, (thank you for that Jason!) I saw a glimpse of a horrible sight. All I saw was Jason on the ground bleeding. Why did he do that? I heard somebody scream, to suprise I found it was my own voice. I ran to Jason and examined his body. He had a gash from his elbow to his shoulder, and it was oozing blood. I was too focused on Jason to notice what was happening as far as the basilisk. I ripped my jacket and rapped it around Jason's arm. I pulled him aside. I didn't say anything to him, I cound't find the words. I put pressure on his arm but it was still pretty bad...he needed stitches and some serious bandaging. Oh god, what if he didn't make? That would be my fault, I cound't let that happen! I held down Jason's arm and waited. That's all could do was wait. I had no material. But once we did, I could treat him, I have first aid training... After many minutes of ducking, weaving and striking the basilsk, (I couldn't see everything through the tiny mirror) Annabeth wiped around with her eyes closed and stapped it straight in the head. It wailed in agony. And then plopped itself onto the ground. It was dead. Annabeth and Leo finally looked over, as soon as they saw they rushed towards us. "Leo could you happen to pull a first aid kit out of that magical belt of yours?" I asked sarcastically. Leo jammed his hand into the belt. "Nope, sorry." Leo said as he pulled his hand out frm the belt. "Okay, heres what we do, Annabeth and I go in to the temple as fast we can, do what we need to, if we go, Zeus might do something eldse that's totally dangerous. Leo, you stay here with Jason after we come out, we go into town and ask for a first aid kit. Comprendo?" I spoke with much more confedience than I had. Leo took my place and Annabeth and I sprinted to the Temple. It was huge. We walked in, filled with caution. There was mosaic, everywhere. Doves, swan, and a huge statue of Aphrodite. I prayed to Aphrodite. Annabeth thought it would be more likely that she would answer our prayers if I did it, me being her daughter and everthing. A moment passed and then another then everything went black.

Leo

I was just lookin' around when it suddenly became really, really dark. Or if you want to call it, it went black.

Piper

I woke up. I looked beside me, asking Annabeth what happend. But it wasn't Annabeth I saw. It was a balck haired, blue eyed girl. "Who the heck are-" I began to question. "It's me Annabeth." her voice was completely different. I took the mirror I used to fight the basilisk. I was a blonde with brown eyes. I looked at Annabeth. She understood and began to explain. "I changed our appearence so we could look like Jason's Roman friends. That's why I cam to Aphrodite's temple, godess of BEAUTY!And love. She could change our appearences, so when we go to the Roman camp they trust us more because we're Roman and with Jason so they believe us more." I thought about this but a question pooped up in my mind. "But if Jason wasn't going with us how would you think of this plan?" Annabeth nodded. " I knew he was going to come, because you came. You see, you're not just good for being friends with. Jason would come because of you" I stood there shocked. "Why did you fall?" She smiled."To make it convincing, and 'cause they threw a rock at me." We laughed. "Why didn't we jus go with Jason, and say we're his friends and we're Roman." I asked curiously. "Because Percy might reconize me." she said with hope but also dispair."So for now on, I'm Amber, you're Vicotria, and Leo is Dylan." I just relized this. "Leo got transformed also!" Annabeth and I ran out. Leo looked at us like we were crazy. Annabeth explained it on the way to the town. "Your a thinker, Annabeth." Leo said. Annabeth nodded with pride.

Sorry! I know it's short! I just had to write about Annabeth, Piper, Jason and Leo. I kept putting it off. :)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Avery09 said…
big smile
that was amazing! i love how they changed their looks to sneak into camp
thankyou
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blakerose12 said…
big smile
That was awesome I can't wait for the next chapter. !!!!!!! :)
big smile
I'll post on Tuesday...maybe...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcsdoctor said…
smile
i'm geting all exited!!!!! i can't wait for the next chapter. oh, and btw at the end of the 1st piper it says back instead of black. another tip: when sombody speeks you go to the next line, unless it's the same person exept if its in the middle of a paragraph.

example:
he picked up a dead fox
"ugh" he said "that's disgusting"

Does that make sence?
totally.I'll use that next chapter! :)
I'll possibly write it tomorrow!
*I was finally going to get some anwers!)

Chapter Fifteen

Percy

"Where are you, Percy" Nico asked anticipated.
"Um..." I had to think about it for a second, then I finally got to my senses. " A Roman camp for halfboods."
"We already knew that, I mean WHERE are you?"
"Oh! Aaaaa..." I didn't even know where I was.
" Is there a beach there?"
"Ya" I said confused at what he was getting at. I mean here I am finally getting to find out my past and destiny and Nico's asking if theres a beach here?
"Okay go into the water, you know where you are when your in the water." he said.
Was he crazy? Water? I nodded anyway, I ran to the beach and did what the kid said. I came back completely dry. That was a power of mine, since I am the son of Posei- I mean Neptune. But the strange thing is nothing happend. "I don't know, nothing happend." I admtted afraid that I was going to disapoint Nico. He nodded.
"I doesn't really matter that much anyway, Jason faintly remembers and him, Piper, Leo, and Annabeth are coming there."
Jason...I've heard that name before...Reyna! That's her boyfriend! But I couldn't really focus on that because, the name Annabeth rang in my head. The blond girl. That's her! I can't explain it, when I heard her name I just pictured the girl. And Jason is, from what I heard is the blonde guy. And Leo must be shocked guy, unless his name is Piper , which would be kind weird...but I just assumed that the brunette was Piper.
"Can you tell me what happend, my past..." I started babbling on. But Nico just shook his head.
"I wish I could but Chiron made me swear not to reveal too much," Nico began. I felt like punching something. Why would nobody tell me anything! "but I can tell you a couple of things." Nico finished. This snapped my attentioon back to Nico.
"I can tell you that your name is Perseus Jackson. But we call you Percy. You're Greek, and I wouldn't tell the Roman's that. And that you belong here, with your friends." With that Nico disapeared leaving me with myself completely stunned.

I was getting my memory back in bits and pieces. It has been a week since I had talked to Nico. I remembered my name, (acctually Nico told me that.) some of my friends: Grover, Nico,Thailia,Rachel, and my trainer, Chiron. I also remember that Annabeth, is my best friend...I think... I have some memories like when I first found out I was a halfblood, being on a tropical island, a junk yard, another tropical island, a river, and whole lot of infirmary. What was with me and infirmaries? I can't believe I am saying this but, I can't wait to dream of my past tonight...or it least I think it will be of my past...

Hope you enjoyed it! And mcsdocter, how did I do? Hope I didn't suck!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blackjack-son said…
heart
I love it!
big smile
Awesome that was great post soon!!!
thankyou...I'll try...
big smile
Can't wait !!! :) post soon!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना eyal10 said…
heart
loved it
big smile
thankyou..I'll write tomorrow...:D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना myth-freak214 said…
laugh
can't wait for next chap.
PLEASE POSTpostPOSTpost
Post soon pleaz!!
big smile
Chapter Sixteen
Percy

As soon as I felt as my head hit my pillow I fell practically unconscious. Sadly, when your as a heavy as a sleeper as me, nothing wakes you up. Nothing. And this was the worst nightmare I have ever had...okay...that I can remember. All I heard was an ear piercing scream of a girl that made me cringe. I knew there was nothing I could do to help, which really, really, sucked. That voice...it sounds familiar...I should know it...ANNABETH! Right when I relized it was my best friend in pain I jolted awake.It all seemed like minutes. But since we wake up at 4 o'clock am, it was still dark. A day of training. Uggh.

Piper

"Are you sure you don't have any first-aid kits?" I asked. I remember when I was hurt and Leo pulled one out of his belt. Leo made another attepmt. He pulled one out.
"Woops" Leo admitted with his face becoming red.
This is it. I'm going to fix Jason.

Sorry I know it's super short.
Please...comment!
big smile
Awesome post soon and make the chapter longer pleaz...!!
Yeah sorry...I didn't have much time...
big smile
It's okay as long as u most!:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना myth-freak214 said…
aw maaaaannnnn. i want more...this is so good
Piper

*This it it. I'm gonna fix Jason.*

I remember when I took a first aid coarse. If I screw up on Jason, I might die. I opened the first aid kit and cleaned the gash. Good thing Jason was unconsious 'cause that would of hurt like "enter curse here"!
"That looks like it hurt!" Leo said, which wasn't quite making me feel any better. I glared at him.
"Okay! If your gonna do that! Then leave!" I yelled, which maybe I shouldn't have, but I could not afford to kill Jason because of somebody being stupid!

There were no complications! I just stitched 'em up and gave him some nectar. Good as new! A few hours later he was consious again. I walked over to talk to him. We set up camp near the fire, a tent for girls and another for the guys. "Hey!" I said. Jason's head snapped over to me.He looked suprised.
"Oh hi Piper!Annabeth told me about your plan.But wow you look different." There was something bugging me. Jason was acting really weird lately...gods why does everything have to be so complicated!

Jason

I knew what she's going to ask me and the truth is I couldn't answer it. Okay I know two things she's going to ask me, one I can't answer and one is totally embarassing. But right now, my mind wasn't on that...ever since I woke up from this injury, I remembered something...a girl something...her name is Reyna and she's my girlfriend. But there is no way I could tell Piper that. Not after all that's happened. Never.
"I have a Roman girlfriend back from my old camp!" !" I yelled. WHAT! WHY DID I DO THAT!Piper's face fell and she ran away into the forest crying.
big smile
Awesome post soon pleaz and love the chapter poor pipper :( but loved the chapter!!!:)
Thankyou! :D
big smile
Chapter Nineteen

Piper

I was cruhed. The only thing I could do is run. I ran all the way into a village. This is where I met a man. I think.

This is just the beginning of this chapter. I will post the rest tonight.
heart
Wow this is amazing...I only have 5 questions...

1)why does she think he's a man or maybe he isn't I'm confused on that part

2)what is the importance of the man?I mean he must be important if he's mentioned and is a cliff hanger.

3)Did she really meet the man or run into him?

4)If she is hurt, what will happen to Jason?!Will they look for him?

5) Why keep us waiting? This is too good!

Okay I have lots more but I just figure that you'll answer them in the next chapter...right!You will? YOU HAVE TO! Sorry...am I being too pushy? Sorry...love the forum!

and btw this is really random but do you happen to know the word for couch in Spanish? Sorry I really wanna know but nobody here knows...

Oh yeah and that's not the end of the chapter right?Cuz that would be worlds smallest chapter ever! Oh yeah you just said you'll post the rest tonight! Woops! Embarassing! Oh yeah and nobodies reading my forum so I'm gonna start another one. You better read it!Just kidding LOL! I think I'm gonna make a game and a story. It's going to be greatest momnets of the Percy Jason series in Annabeth's point of view. For starters when they first met. And there will be a lot! Especially in the last two books! Woah man, this is longer than your chapters! Lol JUST KIDDING! Wait no it is...no offense. I can't wait to write about when Percy goes to Calypso's island! This is gonna be good! Check it out! I'll write it some time this week!
Back to the point keep writing yours is totally my fav on here! (no offense to others yours is completely awesome also!)

-BYE MY HOME DOG!

BLACKJACK-SON
okay then go for the forum. awesome that you have questions!
And what I mean by meet is grab you and throw you into an alley. He was young and had blonde hair with light skin, I wondered if he was from here or not. Turns out this guy: not so nice.
"Hey! What's your problem?" I shouted. I was suprised that nobody stopped him from taking me, or even stopped to look, and especailly when nobody stopped when I screamed. Something was going on. I wondered if this guy was even mortal or not. Probably not. Or maybe he's like Rachel and can see through the mist.
"Gaea wants to have a chat with you." he said it coldly.
"Huh? Who are you?" Now I was seriously confused. This guy worked for Gaea, obviously. But why would she want to "chat" with me?
"I'm Nathan. Son of Hermes." He didn't even stick out his hand.
This reminded me of a guy Annabeth told me about,Luke. He was a son of Hermes and worked for Kronos, or got invaided by him or whatever."But then why are you working for Gaea? Didn't you hear about Luke and what happend to him?" I mean this guy was Greek. He used to the term Hermes.
"'Cause Luke made a great point. Dad is a jerk. This time I won't make the mistake he made. I won't let some girl get to me." He said girl like it was the worst thing in the world.
"Hey! Luke is was great guy!Or so I've heard. And Annabeth is a great girl. Luke saved the world!" I defended even though I didn't know Luke, I heard his story. Nobody should be talking like that about him.
"Whatever.It's time." he said coldly.
"Wha-" I couldn't finish my sentance before I callopsed, and saw Gaea.

Jason

I was finally back to normal when I told Annabeth and Leo of what had happened. They didn't even hesitate. They started sprinting after her. Please be okay I thought. It would suck if you wern't.

Piper

I was so not okay.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jas55jar said…
big smile
OMG great chapter, i wonder what's going to happen to Piper and what Gaea will say!!!!!!
big smile
Please enjoy! I'll post tonight!
big smile
Great chapter!!! Post soon !!!:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना seeweedbrain said…
I jus read the whole story..........
Can't wait for the next chapter
PLZZZZZZZZZZZ post soon
Thanks. I'll try to post sometime! Give me ideas! I'm running out of them!
smile
I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm going to start a new fanfic. But after I'm done this one.
big smile
Chapter Twenty

Percy

It had been a month since I had "the dream". I got to admit, things were going pretty good. I had a friends, Hazel, and Bobby. And I had a girlfriend. Reyna. She said that her boyfriend dumped her, and started a new life. And when I told her about my dream, she just thought that it ment nothing. Or she hoped. She was the daughter of Athena...or Minerva ,sorry. Things were going great. I should feel happy right? But I just am not. I remember up until I was 14. But you know what? I was helpless! I have no idea where I am, how to get to them, or what my options are. I sent my mom an iris message. But she was too busy crying from happieness that I was okay to even say anything. I'm serious. Three hours of sobbing and trying to get somebodies attention? Yeah, I said goodbye and swiped it. Some guy was there too. My Mom called him Paul. "Oh Paul he's okay...this and that...and blah blah blah." I mean I'm glad she's happy and all but she could tone it down. I tried to tell her about my life here but I couldn't get a word in.

"Hey bubblebrain!" That didn't feel right. Annabeth's nickname for me seemed right. Seaweed brain. I kinda felt like Reyna was a copy of her. But only she didn't fin me annoying like Annabeth.
"Hi Reyna!" I tried to hid the awkward tone in my voice.
"You need to give me a nickname, too." she sounded disapointed.
"Okay..how about..." not Wisegirl...that was my nickname for Annabeth...and I couldn't steal that. It was special between us. "Cleverchick?" I sugested. She smiled, but I felt horrible. That was me and Annabeth's thing. Why can't I get that!
Please enjoy! Oh yeah and sorry for the name, it was the only thing I could think of! And it's more like a copy of the name, so it goes better with the plot! I'll write again either toight, or toomorrow, or Thursday.
This is just the beginning of the chapter.

Chapter Twenty one
Piper

I was strange. It was like I was sleeping but I couldn''t wake up. At first there was confusion, but then pain. Pain like yuo could never imagine. I couldn't even think straight.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Csk214 said…
surprise
Hurry up and post AHHHHHHHHHHHHhHH!!!!!!!
big smile
Loved the chapters !!! Post soon !!!!:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percyrulz said…
angry
i hate renya even more now aaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
big smile
thankyou:) i'll try and post today!
(continuation of chapter twentyone)
Percy

"Percy,you seem a little tense are you okay?" Huh? what? I relized I was daydreaming.
"Oh, yeah." I covered. I had been thinking a lot lately. She kept staring at me. I looked down. "I gotta go...to the bathroom..." she stared at me, but she got the message. I turned around and walked away.

Annabeth

I had a pocket full of drachma. "Hey Jason?"
"Yeah?" He asked. His mind wasn't really focused on much right now. He was much more frantic about Piper.
"Do you remember where the Roman camp is?" He shook his head.
"Good. That gives me an excuse to do an iris message..." I carried on my thoughts in my head. I was partially nervous, partially scared of what I might see.
"What?" Jason questioned.
"Just watch." I tossed the drachma. An image appeared.
"That's it! That's my camp!" With that Jason jumped up. We just stared at it. For what seemed like minutes. It was the Roman equivelant of Camp Half-Blood. Harsh. A girl cam into the picture and saw us. Her eyes popped. I looked at Jason. He should know that is.
"Who's that?" Jason was speechless.
"Jason?" the girl asked.
"Reyna?" Jason almost looked guilty, but like he didn't want to see her.
"Are you okay? Where are you? And who's that!" She pointed at me. I felt insulted but I kind of did that to her.
"I'm fine. I'm in Cyprus. Long story, and this is Amber..., my friend." Reyna starred at me. Jason looked really uncomfortable.
"I have to go...to the bathroom..." Reyna laughed.
"That's exactly what Percy said." I hid my face. She was trying to make Jason jealous."Yeah he's my new boyfriend!Since you left!" Jason looked hurt I got to go...bye!" Reyna walked away. But strangly enough, she left the iris message going.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Yeah" he answered quietly. With that he walked away. I turned my attention to the iris message. I whipped my hand at the picture and it faded away.
Please enjoy!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percyrulz said…
i hate renya
yeah me too! I dunno i just never liked her...
big smile
Yeah didn't like her but good chapter poosttt soon!!:)