Leo
Annabeth
Percy
Chiron
Dakota
Hazel
Renya
other demigods

Disclaimer: I do not own the PJO or HoO series or the characters.
last edited on Jan 09, 2011 at 07:22PM
save

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 21 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HoO_PJO said…
big smile
Chapter 1
(Annabeth)

I was on the beach listening to the sound of the waves thinking of what happened to Percy. Is he alright, is he dead, does he remember me? or even worse, did he like someone else. All of a sudden I hear a groan, coming somewhere near me.
"Who is it!" I said grabbing my knife.
I went over to the hill, with my knife in front of me in case if someone lunged at me. When I came around the tree I saw someone faced down into the sand, but clearly he wasn't wet like he is suppose to be since hes in the part of the sand where the waves go to. Could he be... I put my knife back in its case.
I turned him over and I gasped. It was Seaweed brain, he came back!

"Percy wake up, wake up!" I said feeling all excited.
"What! Where am I?" Percy said all confused.
"Your at Camp Half Blood. Don't you remember?"
"Actually I don't. I don't even know what my name is. Or your name"
"It's me Annabeth, your girlfriend from Athena's cabin. And your name is Percy from Poseidon's cabin. You know the Big 3, and your at Camp Half Blood where demi-gods train for their lives" saying it like it's totally obvious that he should of known.
"Nope it doesn't ring a bell" Percy said while he was trying not to laugh.
What! He doesn't remember me even though I just explained everything that should of ringed a LITTLE bell to him. I guess I have to go find some help.
"Come on Percy! Lets bring you to the Big House"
"Whats the big house?"
Okay hes totally in need of help.

I HOPED THAT YOU GUYS LOVED IT. THIS WAS MY FIRST FANFIC THAT I EVER MADE. EVER LESS TRIED TO WRITE A STORY. WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.
I WILL BE POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN I HAVE TIME, BECAUSE OF SCHOOL.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AnnabethC said…
smile
Pretty Good. :) The only thing is, try not to rush it. Other than that, great!
hmmm
Okay then. Is there any ideas that I should put in my next chapter?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wisegurl said…
laugh
I dunno Its ur fanfic but good chapter:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RomanGreekDemi said…
cool
... maybe u should include percy telling his story. but shouldnt he remember annabeth by now? no offense 2 your writing--its great.
smile
oh, I will, its sort of a two story thing that is into one.... don't worry. You will understand soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Poseidon3 said…
Awesome chapter!!
Chapter 2
(Percy)

I was dragged by a girl named Annabeth. Some how her name sounded familiar, but I'm just not sure.
"Where are we going again?" I said
"Were going to the Big House to talk to Chiron" Annabeth said
"Oh, could you umm not drag me. I think that I can walk and follow you"
She let me go and she started to speed walk. I practically had to run after her, to catch up. On our way to the Big House people kept looking over at us, whispering things and pointing. Just about a few minutes later, the entire campers were following us.
"Who are those kids in armor?" I asked
"Those kids in armor are demi-gods. And we have to protect ourselves or we would get killed"
GET KILLED?!?!!
We got to the Big House and a half horse, half human thing came up to us looking worried.
"Annabeth, whats going on?" the half horse, half human thing asked. "You found Percy!"
"Chiron theres something wrong with Percy. He doesn't remember anything. I thought that after he went to the Roman Camp he would remember everything that he is suppose to" Annabeth said in fast words.
"Is that so..." Chiron said in worry
"Whats going on, and why do you keep calling me Percy. Is that my name or something?" I said in frustration.
"Yes! Thats your name. See Chiron, now you know what I'm talking about" Annabeth said in worry.
"I supect that Hera must of erased Percy's memory again for some sort" Chiron said in not a surprised voice.
"Why would she do that? I mean-we-we didn't doing anything to her and we saved her butt! Well actually Jason, Piper, and Leo. But you know what I mean" Annabeth said about to cry with tears at the edge of her eyes.
Some how I wanted to hug Annabeth. But I had to insist doing it. So I hugged her, and it felt really good. Everyone gasped at what I did.
"What, what did I do?" oh man why did I do this. Now everyone is staring at me.
"You-you hugged me" she said in a surprised and good way.
"Oh I did" I backed away. Now that was embarrassing. "I don't know why"
"I seems that he is starting to remember you" Chiron said
"He is!" Annabeth said hugging me back.
"Ann-Annabeth. Am I your boyfriend?"
"Percy! You remember!" Annabeth said kissing me on the cheek
"Okay now... Percy how did you get back to Camp?" Chiron asked
"Ummm...."
Suddenly I had a flash back. I saw a girl with brown hair, gray eyes, wearing a purple shirt and holding a sword.
I gasped, and tripped a little until I saw what was happening and caught myself.
"I...I saw a girl with brown hair and gray eyes. Holding a sword wearing a purple shirt"
Annabeth stared at me, shocked.

I HOPED YOU LIKE THE NEW CHAPTER!!! I will try to post during the weekend, if not then you are going to have to wait.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wisegurl said…
crying
I don't like waiting tho!!
smile
I'm Sorry! But I would try my best to post another one over the weekend, and maybe if I get more viewers I would post another one over the weekend again. So theres going to be 2 chapters during the weekend.
smile
and replies
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AnnabethC said…
Good Job! I like it!
smile
Thank You to the people who commented on my chapters!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PJhero02 said…
big smile
nice job so far!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PercyJackson7 said…
cool
It's awesome so for keep posting
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tracytracy2000 said…
OOHHH my gosh so cute! and the chapters are so good can't believe this is your first fanfic
Sorry I haven't been posting chapters lately. I have been busy.

Chapter 3
(Percy)

"What!" I said feeling a little like having paparazzi looking at you the whole time.
"Well, when you described that girl. It sounded like Annabeth except with the hair and cloths" said Piper
She must of been new, cause I don't remember her one bit.
"It's not my fault. I just saw her in a flash back" I said
"I think I know who she is" Jason said, while raising his hand up.
"Jason... are you sure you know who she is?" Chiron asked
"Her name is Hazel, daughter of Minerva" Jason confirmed
"I want everyone to go to your activities. And, Percy I want you to come back after dinner, so we can talk about this later" Chiron said

As me and Annabeth walking down to out cabins I noticed something that was coming straight towards us. When it got closer I noticed that it looked familiar. Something slammed into me, to the ground. I felt something wet got against my face. I looked up and I was faced at a hellhound, with a collar that said Mrs. O'Leary. Annabeth was helping me get up.
"Ugh... Mrs. O'Leary, why did you do that for?" I said while wiping the dog drool off my face.
"Hi Mrs. O'Leary" Annabeth said, while petting her.
I had another flash back.
I saw that I had to fight this hellhound and some other monsters that I had to prove that I am worthy.
"Percy whats wrong" Annabeth was shaking my arm.
"Oh... I had another flash back" I said while I was rubbing my head.
"Come on, lets go to sword fighting class" Annabeth was dragging me the whole way. When we were crossing the archery class, I saw an arrow coming toward us. I took my hand out and put it in front of Annabeth's face.
Boom!
It hit my hand, but it only sting a little.
"Oh my gods! Percy are you okay?" Annabeth asked in worry.
"I'm okay" I said, but when I looked at my hand, I noticed that there was no blood and the arrow was on the ground. Snapped in half. Just looking at that, I had another flash back. I saw myself jump into this dirty looking river. When I came out I had my skin red for a little while. But after that I was fighting a wave of skeleton warriors without getting hurt.
"Did I bathe in the River Stynx?" I asked
"Yeah. You had to, if you were getting any chance to beat Kronos" Annabeth said
"Okay. That explains the arrow and no blood"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PJhero02 said…
smile
awesome!! he saved annabeth!! luv it keep on posting!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tracytracy2000 said…
That was good
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना thilahector said…
i like it
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PercyJfan100 said…
big smile
I REALLY like your story !!!!!!!!!! Please post VERY soon !!!!!!!!!