द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस The War of the Argo ||

percyJlover121 posted on Dec 22, 2010 at 05:25AM
Seen my last book, the son of Neptune? Well meet Percy, snow, Jason, and more on the sail to Greece to fight the giants and cyclops and try to get Gaea to fall asleep, or fight her. It has adventure, action, humor, dramatic scenes, and romance, all in this (very small) book, the war of the Argo ||!

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 60 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percyJlover121 said…
First chapter tomorrow!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना partypony said…
big smile
YAY! LUV UR STORIES! CANT WAIT!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना halfblood963 said…
big smile
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
so excited.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Me5 said…
wink
!!!
Chapter 1
we build a boat
(Percy)

I keep getting different flashes of memories, and so does Jason. There's two weeks til we sail to Greece. And Nico is staying since he's apart of the seven. I feel guilty about not trying to stop Bobby and hazel, they might shish-kabob me. Nico and snow started hanging out together, but, hey, she doesn't complain about me and annabeth. And snow is starting to make friends with everyone.
"hey, percy, time for sword practice." Jake mason said.
"ok, coming." i got up and walked away from the lake. I taught some campers how to block and disarm, including my half sister
"now time for offense and disarming, any volunteers?" I said. Snow stepped up
"I will." she said
she pulled out her sword
"on my mark…go!" I said.
She played defense for a minute and I saw an opening. I tried to disarm her, but she put her sword on the hilt of mine and twisted. My sword clattered on the ground
"how was I?" snow asked
I smiled "perfect, any other volunteers?" snow was good at alot of things, even archery. I went to my cabin and changed clothes, they were slash and had holes in them, but I was fine. That's what happens when you swim in the river Styx.
Snow came in and put her sword up
"hey," I said "nice practice."
"eh, I'm no good as you, your pretty much invincable. Oh, by the way, Leo needs you by the boat for planning."
"cool, see ya later."

when I went to bunker nine, the door was open and Leo was onboard, fixing the wheel. The ship looked complete. Leo saw me and got off.
"it will be done in three days." he said
"really? No way."
"way. So tell everyone to start packing, and," Leo pulled out a map of Greece "I was thinking we could dock near Athens."
"ok, I'm going to tell Chiron. See ya."
"bye." Leo said as he met the others to fix the sails.
I walked to the big house and saw annabeth with Chiron
"the ship is gonna be ready in three days, so we better pack and plan." I informed them
"come, we must inform the others." Chiron pulled me and annabeth on his back and we rode to the arena, where snow and Nico were fighting one-on-one. Snow had him at sword point
"I was just going easy on you. Two out of three?" Nico looked at us
"what's wrong, Chiron?" snow asked
"I'm afraid it's time to pack, you set sail in three days."
"so soon." Nico murmured
"could you inform the others?" Chiron asked
"we'll go to piper." annabeth said
"we'll go to Jason." snow said
"good I'll see you at dinner." chiron galloped away
"let's go, seaweed brain." annabeth said
after lunch, I went for a walk, and that was the second time I easdropped.

Sorry if there's no action yet, but there will be.

leo
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Chapter 1 we build a नाव (Percy) I keep getting different flashes of memories, and so does Jaso
Chapter 2
I pick a fight with friends
(Percy)

"ok, we pack tonight," Bobby said
"I don't know, it doesn't feel right." hazel said
before there could say anymore, Jason stepped out of the bushes "I can't let you do that." He said
they pulled out their weapons "Jason, your on our side, right ?" hazel said
"I'm not on any side. But I will not let you go if the prophecy doesn't say to."
"I'm sorry, but your gonna have to make us." Bobby said, lifting his sword
I stepped out "not that I have to do anything about it, and you can't hurt anyone with me around."
"and why is that?" Bobby asked
"because I swam in the river Styx." I pulled riptide out and they backed away, bobby started slashing, but hazel hesitated, but shot her arrows. Jason got scratches and bruises while we fought, but I didn't. Jason slashed hazel's bow and arrow in half. I remembered my lesson with snow: I let Bobby see an opening and I put my sword to his hilt and twisted. His sword fell.
"you just made an enemy of yourself, Percy. You too, Jason." Bobby ran in the opposite direction, and hazel looked in the same direction "I'm sorry." she whispered. And hazel followed Bobby in the darkness.

jason and thalia
 Chapter 2 I pick a fight with फ्रेंड्स (Percy) "ok, we pack tonight," Bobby कहा "I don't know,
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Me5 said…
big smile
MORE PLEASE!!!
whoa roman enemy (bobby) and roman frenemy (hazel)im so sad they dont trust the greeks i think.
They'll trust them again
Chapter 3
I get a message
(snow)

that night the newly fixed (Percy slashed the first one) fountain gurgled and lit up. I looked over to see Percy was asleep. I picked up a drachma and threw it in, and a image appeared.
I saw a woman talking to another woman covered in soil.
Gaea.
I thought. The other woman was Medea.
"any news?" Gaea ask
"yes, the seven half bloods set sail in a few days." Medea said
"good, good. I'm awakening, and when I do, I'll be very powerful. Even every god and demigod in the world can not defeat me! I will send them every monster out of the underworld. I will destroy everything!" Gaea's yell was so loud the image shook and dissappeared, I got my head out fountain and lost my balance
THUMP
I got up to see Percy still asleep
"dang, he's a heavy sleeper." I said to myself. I went to my bunk and thought about our quest…

sorry it's short

snow (for more photo's of characters, go to my profile)
 Chapter 3 I get a message (snow) that night the newly fixed (Percy slashed the first one) founta
Chapter 4
we set sail
(snow)

when all of us started to pack our backpacks Percy was a little jumpy
"what's wrong?" I asked him as I strapped my sword to my waist
"um…nothing, why do you ask?"
"Percy, you look like a fish out of water."
"what?"
I sighed "just tell me."
"ok…hazel and Bobby were going to sneak after us but Jason and I stopped them and they fought us and ran away." Percy said in one breath
"but Romans don't run away, why would they?"
"I don't know, but they have a camp plus lupa on their side, if we make enemies out of them, it will be like the Trojan war: Greeks against Romans. We need to get them to trust us."
We got our packs and walked outside. We met the rest of the campers next to the lake, where the Argo || was at the dock.
"good luck to all of you." Chiron said. We said our good bye's to our campers and climbed the ladder to the ship.

Me and Percy helped with the waters while Jason helped with the winds. Leo steered the boat, so we sat down and planned
"ok," annabeth said, pulling out a map "we're starting here, and we have to go through the mediterranean to Greece."
"and then we go to mount Olympus." Jason said
"where Gaea will tear us to shreds." said Nico
"well, let's look on the bright side." piper said
"what's the bright side?" I asked
"I don't know." piper frowned
"better than being turned to a dandelion." Nico muttered
percy sighed "guys, we need to-"
but then a huge noise happened and hazel and Bobby fell out of the closet.
"your not supposed to be here!" Percy said angrily
Bobby stood up "you need us."
"then why did you attack Percy and Jason?" I asked
Leo came in "what's going on?"
"um, leo, who's steering the ship?" annabeth asked
"umm……" he ran off to steer the ship
"we'll deal with this later just…go somewhere." percy said. Everyone went to their cabin but hazel, Percy, and me.
"I'm so sorry." hazel whispered
"don't be too hard on yourself." Percy said
"If I were you I would never forgive myself." hazel said
"for what? You didn't do anything."
"I fought you and Jason, and I snuck on the ship."
"I forgive you."
hazel smiled "good night to you, Percy Jackson."

I walked out to the deck to find nico. "you got turned into a dandelion?" I asked
he smiled "long story. But tell me about your family."
"well, my mom loved me, but she never spent time with me. She just stayed on her laptop from morning till night. In school I never had a bad attitude or anything, I just made buildings explode and stuff like that. My mom said that my father left us for economic issues. She never spoiled me, but she gave me clothes and food, even though I had to cook it myself. I have a step father that loves me and I have one brother that she had with him. I also have two small dogs and two uncles that live in Texas. What about you?"
his face darkened and I knew that was a touchy subject
"my mom and sister died." he said
"I'm sorry." I layed my head on his shoulder and watched the waves, my eyelids were getting heavier, until one snowflake touched my hand, then everything went wrong.

the argo ||
 Chapter 4 we set sail (snow) when all of us started to pack our backpacks Percy was a little jum
Chapter 5 tomorrow: we meet our first god
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Wisegirl123 said…
big smile
Anxiousnes!!!! Can't wait! Your an awesome writer. I love the whole idea of snow.
Chapter 5
we meet our first god
(snow)

"GUYS!" Leo yelled
everyone came to the front deck
annabeth rubbed her eyes "Leo, what-" she almost slipped
"watch out!" I said. Percy caught her
"snow and ice is everywhere." Leo said.
I melted the ice, but thousands of snowflakes appeared and shimmered, then we were looking at a girl in long black hair wearing a white gown and a white circlet on her head. My hand crept toward my sword
"khione." Jason whispered
"what are you doing here?" piper asked
the woman smiled "I'm just here to kill my favorite heroes, of course." snow started to come down, hard. And ice was everywhere, I got annoyed. Stop, I thought
and the blizzard stopped. Khione looked confused "what-"
but I held up my hands and melted all the ice and every snowflake. The water rushed to khione in a small tidal wave.
When she got up, she looked mad and soaked, like the time my teacher slipped on ice and fell in some water.
She conjured up a small storm and knocked everyone over but me and Percy
"hey, freeze face, look this way!" Leo yelled.
Khione looked at him and he put a fireball in her face
"like Jason said, you are spoiled."
she looked at me "I will not kill you this time, nymphhadora koniak, mostly because you have some of my powers in you, but beware. Gaea will awake, and she knows everything you're doing!" khione dissappeared in the wind
"I didn't like her, anyways." Leo said
"come on, we need our sleep." I said
"ok, I'll take first watch." annabeth said

khione
 Chapter 5 we meet our first god (snow) "GUYS!" Leo yelled everyone came to the front deck a
big smile
GREAT CHAPTERS!!!!!!! omg cannot wait for the nxt one!!!!!!!! AAAGGHHHH!!!
did i mention im obsessed with this?
big smile
nice chapter does snow have those freezing powers because theres water and shes a daughter of poseidon!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, she also can do ice powers cause she has some of khione in her, and Percy can not freeze stuff
smile
I'm gonna post 3 chapters for Xmas!!!! (i'll try)

Signed~Σνορ (νψμπηαδουα κονιακ) look it up in my last book ;) if you want
I'm gonna do a different PoV, who do you want? Jason, Leo, Nico, ect?? And what god do u want to see next?Greek or roman? Any ideas?
Chapter 6
we have some trouble
(Jason)

I chose a random cabin and I fell down in the bed, and instently fell asleep

in my dream I saw Gaea on a mountain that was in ruins, mount othyrs, I thought. She was talking to a woman with a dress in stains and tattered, Medea.
Gaea was pacing angrily, her hands behind her back
"how did khione do?" she asked Medea
"they scared her off, I'm afraid, my lady." Medea said
"I'll just get something worse, way worse." Gaea said
"but who?" Medea asked
"someone will will destroy them. They must be defeated before they can get to Greece. I wilL get.…… Ὠκανωός." she said the last part in Greek, so I didn't understand, but Medea gasped
"he is in tartaurus, my lady, he is too weak."
"he is not in tartaurus, he went into hiding ever since the Titan war, defeated by puny gods." Gaea sounded disgusted by this.
"Medea!" Gaea snapped "get me him!"
"b-but, my-my lady…" Medea stuttered
"I brought you out of the underworld and I can throw you back! Get Ὠκανωός, now!"
Medea looked nervous but disappeared
"If they want war, I'll give them war."
I woke with a start
"I gotta tell them." I said to myself

hope you like it! I'm gonna post two chapters on Christmas eve!
gaea
 Chapter 6 we have some trouble (Jason) I chose a बिना सोचे समझे केबिन and I fell down in the bed, and in
Chapter 7
The snake of death
(snow)

in my dream I saw myself in the park, I was at least 7. It was a memory, I remember it now. My brother was feeding the ducks next to the pond, he was 9. My mom was nowhere to be seen, though.
"come here, child." a voice said in the bushes
"mommy?" the little me asked
"your mother is here, child. Come, I will take you to her."
I walked in the forest and heard a growling, I saw glowing red eyes.
"snow?" my brother, Eli, called for me. He saw the little me and grabbed her/my arm.
"don't go in the forest, it's dangerous." he told me
snow (7)
 Chapter 7 The snake of death (snow) in my dream I saw myself in the park, I was at least 7. It w
I woke with a start. I looked around, it was dark and quiet in my cabin. I went to the deck, the waters crashing violently. I saw annabeth steering the ship
"the sea shouldn't be this violent." I said
"yea, it's like someone or something is doing it on purpose."
a huge snake popped out of the sea
"well, there's your answer."
"GUYS! WAKE UP!!!" annabeth yelled
everyone saw the serpent and got their weapons
"Ὠκανωός." Jason said
"you speek Greek?" I yelled over the winds
"no, Gaea sent him, I-"
"Oceanus!!" Percy yelled
hazel was shooting arrows, Bobby, Jason, and Percy were stabbing him, and Leo was throwing fire at him.
Leo had an idea and went below, Nico and I followed him.
"what are you doing?" Nico asked
"cannon." Leo said. He put balls in some cannons
"what else you got?" I asked "catapult and the plank?"
"I don't know about a plank, but how about rope?"
I went up to the deck, but the cannons only weakened Oceanus.
"hey, ugly!" I yelled.
The serpent looked at me and I threw a advil bottle at him. It hit him in the eye, a distraction long enough for me to jump on his back with my sword
"snow, no!" Percy yelled
"what are you doing?" annabeth yelled
"how do you kill a snake?"
everyone was still fighting him, but he was trying to throw me off. I held on for dear life
"stab it in it's heart!" Nico yelled
"do titans have hearts?!" I didn't wait, I slid down to where it's heart shouldve been and stabbed it. Oceanus screached and dropped into the ocean. On the way down I stepped on the boat.
"ok, I officially hate Gaea."

oceanus
 *** I woke with a start. I looked around, it was dark and quiet in my cabin. I went to the deck, the
snow (9)
 snow (9)
big smile
nice story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
yeah nice!
smile
chapter 8
we send a i-m
(percy)

while snow rested, we planned
"so," annabeth said "someone wants to kill us, what else is new."
"guys, i had a dream about terra planning..."
he told us his dream
"she's planning this with that stupid, no good, medea." piper said
"wait," jason said "she's on mount othyrs,"
"which means..." leo said
"next to half blood acadamy," i said
"so they can try to fight gaea." annabeth finished
"we need to iris message them." nico said
"how about lupa?" hazel asked
"perfect, anyone got any drachmas?" jason said
"um, i do." snow appeared with her pack
"you all right?" nico asked her
snow shrugged "eh, im fine, just bruised up."
"nice, throwing an advil bottle at a serpent." leo laughed
"ok," annabeth said "theres no rainbow, or mist. percy, snow, can you too create some mist?"
"easy peasy." snow said
"sure." i said
"ok," bobby said "who wants to talk to lupa?"

snow and i created mist, while jason threw a drachma in.
"o, iris, goddess of rainbow, accept our offering. lupa, half blood acadamy, californa."
the mist shimmered, and a image appeared. lupa (in goddess form) was talking to a girl with brown hair. lupa saw us
"dakota, if you could excuse us." but dakota stayed
"um, lupa, we need your help." jason said
"jason, is that you?" dakota asked
"i see they found you, what is it, heroes?"
"terra is on mount othyrs, and it would be nice if half blood acadamy could try to destroy her." jason told her
"i could do that, gaea is powerful than all of titans and gods put together. i have an idea, i hope it works, though."
"whats the idea?" jason asked
"oh, nothing. good bye, heroes." lupa waved the iris message away, and the image dissapeared

dakota
 chapter 8 we send a i-m (percy) while snow rested, we planned "so," annabeth कहा "someone want
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UnoriginalName said…
Dakota is staring into my soul. HELP!

Oh, and good chapter.
smile
Thanks everyone for reading my stories, my son of Neptune got over a thousand views! And, in case your wondering, I got the advil bottle idea from my brother, I told him I was going to make snow say something in the end like, "anyone got advil?" or something. But when I metioned it he said "what, is she going to hit the snake with it?" And I got the idea. I hope you like my chapters! And if you have any picture requests or questions just ask and I will answer them! Thank you, again!
smile
chapter 9
we lend a hand
(rachel)

"did they leave already, chiron?" i asked him as i walked up to the big house
"unfortuantly, yes." he said
"wow, that was fast. but how-" but then an image appeared, interrupting me. it was a woman with long black hair and a white dress. she nodded
"chiron, i need your help."
"really?" chiron asked "i thought we couldnt have any contact because of the dangers."
"your campers have shown me that we can cooperate." she said
"alright, whatever it is, we will help."

sorry its short, i just wanted to show it

rachel (little)?
 chapter 9 we lend a hand (rachel) "did they leave already, chiron?" i asked him as i walked up t
smile
jason
 jason
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wisegurl said…
monkey
I think he probably has shorter hair but nice pic!
smile
chapter 10
i have a little conversation
(annabeth)

i was afraid to go to sleep that night, everyone was having dreams. who knows what i'll dream of. i thought of all the times we had, the first quest where we went to the underworld, the second quest where we went to the sea of monsters, the third quest where percy snuck away from camp to save artemis and me, the battle of the labyrinth, and the titan war.
if we made it through all of those adventures, we can win this.
"but you forget," a voice said "gaea is worse than all of the titans and gods put together."
i looked over to see hestia.
"lady hestia, i'm worried." i told her
"of course, annabeth, do not be afraid to admit your feelings."
"is it possible that we can defeatt gaea?" i asked
"no, but we can get her to fall asleep, but do not think of her. think of the few cyclops and giants you're facing." hestia said
"how many?"
"five: two giants, three cyclops. not many, fortuantly, but alot are in tartaurus. five is a lot for half bloods."
i exhaled "will the gods help us defeat gaea?"
"i dont know, olympus is still closed. but for all of you, i will try. no one notices me except for this lot of half bloods. i will ask the few that arent in contact with zeus."
"thank you, lady hestia."
"your welcome, child, now get some sleep. you will arrive to greece in a few hours. good luck."
and with that, lady hestia was gone.

hestia
 chapter 10 i have a little conversation (annabeth) i was afraid to go to sleep that night, every
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना penguin098 said…
laugh
epic ong i love it ur such a good author (is that how u spell it?)
smile
thank you! (and yes, that is how you spell author)
smile
chapter 11
i meet someone
(snow)

in my dream i was in some kind of throne room. i was underwater. i noticed someone sitting in the throne: he had short black hair and a beard, he wore a hawaiin shirt and beach shorts, i didnt know him, but i reconized the deep sea-green eyes
i knelt at his feet "poseidon." i looked up
he smiled "hello, nymphadora. stand."
"i brought you here because i want you to know your past." he sighed "after the oath was made, i had you. then the great prophecy happened. i didnt want you in danger so i hid you in the lotus casino. then i had percy. his mother refused to have him hid, like i did to you, after four years your mother brought you home. your mother was a nice woman,"
"she just never payed attention." i said
"yes, your mother was always...distracted. after i left she met that jacob fellow. she had your brother, eli, but no, he is not a demigod." lightning rumbeled "my brother suppects your dream, you have to wake up, remember to tell annabeth that some of the gods will help. she will know what you're saying. oh, by the way, i never knew you had it in you to defeat oceanus." he winked
"well," i said "just your average daughter of poseidon."
"zeus is getting closer, remember to tell annabeth, now wake!"

i woke to see nico shaking me "snow, we arrived in greece."
i got up and strapped my sword to my waist
i sighed "lets go kick some monster butt."

mount olympus, greece
 chapter 11 i meet someone (snow) in my dream i was in some kind of सिंहासन room. i was underwater
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tessa34567 said…
smile
nice!!!!!!
smile
chapter 12

(jason)

when we were putting down a anchor and docking somewhere, snow told annabeth something her father said
"most of the gods will help." annabeth repeated.
"he said you'll know what it means." snow said
"look, i have something to tell all of you..." annabeth told us about her conversation with hestia
"the gods will help?" nico asked
"no," hazel said
"vesta said MOST of the gods will help." bobby finished
"vesta?" snow asked
"hestia's roman name." percy said
we got off the ship and headed towards athens
"so..." snow said "does greece have taxi's?"
everyone looked at her
"what? i've never been to greece!" she protested
"you're weird." percy said
"yep, my only goal in life. thanks little bro."
"what?"
she hesitently told us her dream with neptune
"does every god put their kids in the lotus casino?" annabeth asked
"looks like it." nico said
"so, he wanted to protect you?" percy asked
"well, he didnt want either of us in the great prophecy, but your mother wanted you to stay with her." snow said
we waved down a taxi in thebes. annabeth gave the taxi driver some drachmas, since we didnt have any mortal money
"athens, please."
we had a silent trip all the way toward athens
"well that was the last of my money, i geuss we have to walk up to mount olympus." annabeth said
"great." piper said
"i always wanted to walk up a mountain,"
"lets go, then." i said
and we walked up toward our deaths

sorry if there's no action yet, but the next chapter will

jason
 chapter 12 (jason) when we were putting down a anchor and docking somewhere, snow told annabeth
angelic
!!!! When r u gunna post next!!!! I'm not very patient!!! Everybody who nos me nos that!!!
smile
wow................ this is good
but the pik is weard...
smile
chapter 13
We get a suprise
(Percy)

We were walking up to the real, old mountain: Mount Olympus, when a woosh of air stopped us. It was nine pegasi, and I reconized one.
"Blackjack!" I called "What are you doing here?"
"October!" Snow called to a beautiful white horse
'That Chiron dude said that you might need us, boss.' Blackjack said
'yes, my lords, Chiron sent us.' October said
"What are they saying?" Annabeth asked
"They said that Chiron sent them because we might need them." Snow said
"Good," Leo said
"Because we do need them." Piper finished
'where to, boss?' Blackjack asked
"Just up that mountain." I told him
"Alright, everyone," Jason said "saddle up."
We got on and rode to the top of Mount Olympus

We landed behind a set of rocks and bushes, the pegasi went back to camp half-blood. We crouched behind the bushes when we heard talking.
"Look, do you know why your here?" a voice said
Medea.
"To kill demigods!" giants and cyclops yelled
"Good, now do that, or Gaea will send you to tartarus!" Medea disappeared.
"uh, guys." Jason whispered "this is bad."
"yea," said Piper "I thought we were gonna fight Gaea."
"She's on Mount Othyrs, though." Snow said
"demigods!" a cyclops said "i smell demigods!"
"um...is that the cyclops from the car factory?" leo asked
"yep." said piper, peering over the bushes
but then a giant swiped a hand and the bushes and rocks were pushed aside.
"um, hello." hazel whimpered
"DESTROY DEMIGODS!" one of them yelled
"so much for being friendly." bobby muttered
we got up and drew our weapons, there were six against nine. they were outnumbered, but, of course, we were out matched.
the cyclops and giants charged, and we fought for our lives. we used all our powers (if we had any). me and snow used waves of water, jason used lightning, nico sliced his black sword to the ground and skeletons climbed out of the ground (but not eneough). the giant i was fighting smacked me against a tree, and i crumpeled to the ground.
"percy!" annabeth yelled, but she was too busy with a cyclops
the giant raised his javelin, ready to finish me off. but i remembered something: i swam in the river styx, i'm invinceble.
snow lowered her hands and the all the water fell to the ground, the water rushed to the giant, and he froze. i mean literally froze.
i got to my feet "thanks."
"no problem." then nico fell to the ground from summoning too many skeleton warriors, but the problam was that a cyclops saw him and walked toward him.
snow climbed the nearest tree with ease
"oh, no you dont," she jumped on the cyclops, she held her small arms around the cyclops neck
"ROARRR!!!!!" the cyclops tried to throw her off, but she held on for dear life
she screamed "someone help!" but everyone was fighting
"hey!" i yelled
the cyclops turned to see a huge wave hit him, snow jumped off. the water helped cushion her fall
then, while the cyclops spit out water, snow stabbed him in the stomach. lightning cackeled.
i looked around. so far, three down, three to go.
lightning hit a giant and he disappeared with a howl of anger.
hazel shot an arrow in a cyclops' knee and he sank into the ground.
nico opened the ground with his sword and the ground swallowed up the last giant.
everyone was quenched in sweat and covered in cuts and bruises
"the ground didnt heal them." annabeth noticed
"thats because gaea is defeated." a voice said
i know that voice...
i turned around to see a satyr, me and annabeth ran up and hugged him
"grover!" annabeth said "what are you doing here?"
"i thought i might tell you the news." he said
"what news?" i asked
"both camps went to mount othyrs and fought gaea. but it didnt go well...then the gods helped us. you know, poseidon, artemis, ares, demeter, aphrodite, mr. d, apollo, and hermes! but hades was too busy in the underworld, zeus still wanted olympus closed, athena was at his side, and zeus kept an eye on hera."
"really? hestia got the gods to help?" annabeth asked
"hestia? she got the gods to do that?"
"long story, but how do we get home?" i said
"i will help you." a woman said. she had light brown hair. her deep eyes kept changing colors, brown, hazel, green, blue, ect.
"i am adeona, minor roman goddess of bringing children home."
hazel, bobby, and jason bowed. then spoke something in latin.
"i will take you to san fransisco."
"how?" leo asked
"well, boy, have you ever seen gods appear and dissappear in thin air?"
i was about to cut in and say: what do you think? but i didnt want to get the roman gods on our 'enemy' side either, so i kept my mouth shut
"thats how we are traveling," adeona said, she snapped her gingers and everything went black for a second, then light appeared and we were on mount othyrs in san fransisco...

adeona
 chapter 13 We get a suprise (Percy) We were walking up to the real, old mountain: Mount Olympus,
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Wisegirl123 said…
smile
POSTPOSTPOST! Great job! I love it!!!
surprise
That pic is creeping me out lol!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना penguin098 said…
hmmm
is it like over?.?.?
big smile
wow......... that so cool
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Poseidon3 said…
big smile
Great job! Post again soon!
smile
haha, no its not over. i was just busy. i will post later today (if i can) i didnt know people actually likes my story
smile
Ok!!! i was busy but im not now!!!!! ok....

chapter 14
olympus is opened! (i think..)
(snow)

when i opened my eyes we were on a mountain top that used to have some kind of palace on it, but now its in ruins. it was crowded with kids in orange and purple shirts. it looked like they were watching something...or someone.
we walked to the front to see nine people in a line. but i reconized them...kinda.
there was a guy with a cadeceus (cant spell it) and two snakes wrapped around it, hermes. next to him was a guy in a war helmet and a spear, ares. next to him was a woman with a long, beautiful dress and she had a ton of make-up on, which looked very good on her, aphrodite. next to her was my father poseidon. next to him...well, you get the idea.
every god was there except for zeus, hera, and hades. and i finally focused on what poseidon was saying.
"...zeus didnt approve of us coming here, but sadly gaea will not stay...defeated for long. we must thank the nine half bloods that defeated the giants and cyclops in greece."
everyone looked at us.
"i will send everyone back to their camps...except for you nine." poseidon said
he waved a hand and everyone disappeared
"we would like to thank you." poseidon said
"um...i thought olympus was, like, closed?" i said
"it was, but now zeus is opened." athena said
"yes," mr. d said "yay, and all of that."
"now," hermes said "if i'm not mistaken, your friends are waiting."
piper turned to jason "which camp will you go to?"
jason frowned "i geuss half blood acadamy,"
leo interrupted "wherever you go, so will we."
"you can go." hazel said "though, visit often."
"yea, but we'll miss you, man" bobby said
"good luck, heroes." aphrodite said
poseidon winked at me and smiled. hermes then waved his hand and everything disappeared.
i opened my eyes and looked around, everyone was coming toward us. hazel and bobby were gone.
everyone put all of us on their shoulders
"to the lake, again!" clarrise yelled
and they carried us to the lake, and dumped us in.
everyone came up...that is, everyone that couldnt breathe underwater. i didnt know about percy, but i had a feeling he already had his underwater kiss long ago. now its my turn.

that was the most peaceful summer ever, but i know the adventure will never, ever be over... (i might make another book, any ideas?)
kiss
Was she making out with nico? Or someone else?
blush
yah who?
smile
Nico. I want to make another book, any ideas??